8594 Hayshed Ln, Columbia, MD 21045 Map · Phone number

About Forever-Yesterday Photography

I am originally from Saarbruecken, Germany and relocated to Maryland, USA with my husband in 2003.

I have always enjoyed being creative. As a little girl, instead of playing outside with my friends, I would sit on the floor in my room drawing one picture after another.. and then some.

My interest in photography started when I was about 8 years old. I shot my first photos at a visit with my aunt in the black forest, Germany. Out came some wonderful pictures of a sunset. My parents framed those pictures and they are still up on the wall in their apartment today.

I always dreamed of making photography my career, but I just did not know how to get it started… until I met my husband.
He encouraged me to chase my dream and he did everything he could to make it possible for me.

My goal is to provide images that reflect the happenings of the moment. Capturing the joy, excitement, love .... I want my clients to be comfortable around me and know that they can rely on me.

LJ21
M1
C35

43 Reviews for Forever-Yesterday Photography

Kelley · Married on 05/18/2013

I went to Forever-Yesterday for Boudoir photography (a wedding gift for my future husband). While I was very excited for my shoot I had NO idea as to what to expect! Jenni was wonderful--she worked with my bizarre and tight schedule and gave me beautiful photos...not to mention the fact that I felt comfortable with her immediately. She gave me just what I was looking for--a collection of great photos for a very reasonable price (trust me, look up fees for other boudoir photographers!). Thank you again Jenni!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Michelle · event on 10/25/2012

Jenni did boudoir photography for me and I honestly cannot speak more highly of her services. From the very beginning she set me at ease! Her style of photography is professional, personal, and she gives great direction (also does great makeup!) I walked out of my session feeling beautiful, and the pictures reflected that.

Jenni is the kind of photographer you want around you on your wedding day - and then you wish you could keep in touch with after. Extremely pleased with everything!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Emily · Married on 07/20/2012

Jenni did such a wonderful job on our wedding photos, they turned out so clear and so perfect. She also gave us a black and white version of each photo, they were stunning! Jenni was very easy to work with and was very responsive whenever we had questions for her via email. We highly recommend her to any couple looking for a photographer on their wedding day. She caught some very special moments in our ceremony, first meeting and reception that we are so thankful for. We definitely plan to use her in the future!

Sent on 08/01/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Forever-Yesterday Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• DJ Orlando Entertainment
    DJ Orlando Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jenni's photos are stunning. She does an amazing job of capturing the small moments that are so often forgotten in the hustle and bustle of such a special day. Not only is she a gifted photographer, but she is also professional and unobtrusive. Jenni is a pleasure to work with.

• 8594 Hayshed Ln Columbia, 21045 See on map