Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Reviews

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 4
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 5

Shayna · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful Makeup Artist

Nicole did my makeup for my wedding and all I can say is WOW. She made me and my bridal party look and feel amazing. She is so talented, not to mention funny and down to earth. She takes all of the stress off and really puts you at ease while getting ready. I am so glad I chose Nicole to be a part of my special day!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Hegeman · Married on 09/18/2019

gorgeous makeup

Nicole is THE BEST makeup artist I've encountered. She did my best friend's wedding makeup 3 years ago, and I knew when it was my turn to get married I had to book her! She is so incredibly sweet and kind, and really makes you excited to be getting your makeup done. She was so awesome at my trial, willing to work with me when things needed to be tweaked. She ended up giving me the most amazing glitter glam eye makeup I've ever seen! So many compliments. I highly recommend her for any makeup needs!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!!

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day!! She arrived bright and early the day-of, and truly made everyone feel so comfortable. She did make-up for myself, my mom, and five bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful!! I cannot recommend her enough!!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 6
    Sent on 07/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2019

Makeup Star!

Nicole was absolutely amazing!! She did makeup for me and 8 other girls and everyone looked beautiful. She is such a sweet, and delightful person and kept everyone so relaxed on the day of; she went with the flow, took her time with every girl and gave me exactly what I asked for. I would recommend Nicole for any event!! She is wonderful :)

Sent on 06/20/2019

Ashley B. · Married on 12/01/2018

LOVED my wedding makeup!

Nicole was such a wonderful part of our wedding. From the trial, to the big day, she was excellent at executing the wedding look I was going for. I am not a 'big' makeup person and I loved that her makeup still had me feeling like me (just way better). She was also willing to come and be on-site the day of the wedding to do not only my makeup but also all the bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. She was organized, timely, and made sure everyone was ready to go on time (and that our makeup would last the night). You spend a LOT of time w/ your hair/makeup team the morning of your wedding and spending it w/ Nicole was the perfect way to kick off my wedding. We laughed, told stories the entire morning and left looking lovely and ready for the ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 7
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Samantha Pullyblank · Married on 07/13/2018

Who doesn’t want a fairy godsister for their big day?!?

Nicole is absolutely magical with a makeup brush! After a few disappointing makeup trials, I stumbled on to Nicole’s portfolio online and it truly really speaks for itself! Though my wedding party included those young and old, we all looked like the very best, most glamorous versions of ourselves on the big day! My mother, who initially thought I should have done my own makeup, continues to comment that Nicole and her friend Jamie Halcott of Baltimore Bridal Hair LLC really made the preparation so enjoyable, stress free and special. Nicole’s uplifting personality is just as great an asset as her phenomenal makeup artistry. Don’t wait! Hire her now!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Julianna · Married on 07/06/2018

Nicole is fun loving, sweet, caring and truly a talented artist. Nicole is friends with my matron of honor and did my make up at her wedding. When I got engaged, I knew hiring Nicole was a no brainer! When I went for my trial, I showed her a photo of an idea I had, but mostly left it up to her. When I saw my makeup competed, I actually had to put my hands on my face in front of mirror because I didn’t possibly think I could be that beautiful. It was truly amazing. The day of, Nicole’s positive, energetic and fun attitude lifted away the stress and made getting ready and hanging with my girls so fun! Everyone who got their make up done looked amazing! My make up still looked great after a full night of dancing and being outside in July. A few of my friends have even asked for her information for their future weddings. I loved working with Nicole and can’t wait to have her do my make up again someday. Thank you, Nicole!!!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 8
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 9
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 10
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 11
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 12
    Sent on 08/03/2018

MC · Married on 12/30/2017

I LOVE Nicole- I can't recommend her enough!!! She is so amazing to work with- she is a true artist in every sense of the word. She achieved-with ease- the EXACT look I as goi my for and I looked like a pretty pretty princess for my wedding day. I would recommend her 100% to anyone- she is an absolute joy to be around and is truly the most capable makeup artist (and photographer!!!!)!!!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 13
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 14
    Sent on 01/16/2018

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

I love YOU!!!!!!!!!! MC you are my vintage beauty! No one can pull off a cherry bomb red lipstick like you and your SKIN is flawless! From the moment you walked into my studio.. and my cats were obsessed with you. I knew you were a glam girl. you got as excited as me about EVERY product I pulled out of my kit. I love your beautiful smile, infectious spirt, and kind heart. Being by your side on the morning of your wedding was such an honor.. and even though we had some curve balls with the suite.... you didn't let it effect your happiness and JOY.. you deserve all good things my friend!!!!!!!!! I also LOVED the sequin dresses, your hair and your beautiful woodland fairy FLOWERS.. (that's what they remind me of... gorgeous!

Alana · Married on 11/11/2017

I can’t recommend Nicole enough! Besides her exquisite work as a makeup artist, she is kind, lovely, polite, and professional! I felt like a queen on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law were all blown away by her work. In the weeks and months leading up to my wedding she was accessible and responsive. If I could relive my wedding makeup experience, I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Heller · Married on 11/11/2017

Nicole is superb!! Did a great job and was so much fun throughout the day. Everyone was thrilled with their makeup.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Heather & Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

Nicole was absolutely amazing. I never would have imagined that I could have looked so beautiful for one of the best days of my life! Expectations are hard to meet and Nicole exceeded mine beyond words and will do the same for any bride that is lucky enough to have her!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 15
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 16
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 17
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

The moment I met you, I knew that instantly we were going to become friends and have an amazing trial! you are so relaxed and open.. you were beautiful and communicated everything to me perfectly. I was so excited to create your LOOK! your excitement, made me even happier! Heather you truly are a genuine soul, and you deserve all good things.. you made Kimi and I feel like family... you have no idea how much we appreciate you! The way you lit up that day.... there is nothing more beautiful!!!!!!!! Happy New year! Happy Newly married! I can't wait to do your makeup again for anything!!!!!!! love, Nicole Palermo

Alanna · Married on 10/28/2017

There aren't enough amazing things to say about Nicole and how incredible she is at what she does. She made me feel like a goddess on my wedding day and we had the most incredible time getting ready. We could not stop laughing - please tell me you take those tiny hands with you everywhere - and her passion for people and makeup truly shows in what she does.

Thank you for making my day even more special and for making me such a gorgeous bride.

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 18
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 25
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 26
    Sent on 01/14/2018

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

OMG lol you beautiful angel! MY GOD did we laugh so hard.. I am taking these little hands to every wedding! I love you so much.. you were radiant, and so beautiful. I fell in love with everything you did for your special day... ROSE GOLD heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!! you saying... do whatever you want with makeup I trust you.. those words are words that mean so much to me.. and I hold close to my heart. A wedding look has to be the MOST Special look I create for someone.. You are so timeless, and so gentle spirited.. that I wanted it to wow YOU! I cried when I saw you.. YOU lit up a room that day.. and I am so blessed to have been by your side. you mean the WORLD to me.. and always will! my beautiful niece. but most of all one of my best friends.. Congratulation's SOUL SISTER UNICORNS! Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn · Married on 10/28/2017

Wow, doesn’t even begin to sum up my afternoon with Nicole! I was the mother of the bride and she made me look and feel like a million bucks! Nicole made me feel relaxed ... which I’m not sure how she accomplished that ... I was a mess that day! She went above and beyond by giving me a relaxing facial, and making me laugh. she treated me like I was as important as the bride, and like I was the only one in the room. I’ve never had anyone do my makeup so perfectly gorgeous! Her talent is off the charts. She is truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

Nicole is a breath of fresh air that you need in your life. She is a genuine person with the best upbeat personality. You constantly will have a smile on your face any time you talk with her. Nicole has an amazing team of makeup and hair professionals who are extremely qualified and will walk through every detail with you. Nicole and Andrea make you feel at ease when the nerves kick in or are unsure about a certain style – talk it out, but trust them, you will not regret it. They really listened to our hair and makeup ideas and made sure we each looked gorgeous. Over our two-day wedding, I had hair and makeup done both days, I never felt more beautiful and only have them to thank. I HIGHLY recommend Happily Ever After!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 27
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 28
    Sent on 01/29/2018

Deanna · Married on 09/09/2017

Nicole was great! She helped make what could have been a stressful day easy and perfect. I felt comfortable and confident with my look and would highly recommmend her!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 29
    Sent on 01/23/2018

Julie · Married on 08/19/2017

I could not have wanted more from Nicole. Everything from the first correspondence she made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. She goes above and beyond. All my girls looked gorgeous and totally enjoyed Nicole and all the glam. As for me I actually could not believe it was me iin the mirror. I was an older bride bit Nicole made me feel so special and made me look absolutely gorgeous. My make up looked the same from the moment she applied it until 5 am the next morning when we went to bed. I can not say enough great things about Nicole. I would give her 100 stars if I could. She brought tears to many people the day of my wedding g. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Love you Nicole!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 30
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 31
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 32
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 33
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 34
    Sent on 02/08/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Nicole was the first wedding vendor I booked! She did my makeup for my sister-in-law's wedding 2 years ago, and my family still talked about how great we all felt for that wedding after Nicole did our makeup. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to hire Nicole for my wedding day, and I am so grateful she was available to do it! Nicole is amazingly talented, but also a wonderful person to have around on your wedding day. She is so nice and funny, and made our whole group feel extra excited for the wedding. I loved my makeup and all the styles she did on my bridesmaids. Everyone still looked like themselves, but with all their features highlighted, which is exactly the vision I had for the wedding. It's so clear Nicole is passionate about each aspect of her business, and the end results are perfect. I can't recommend Nicole enough -- we look forward to booking her for all our family's future weddings!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn, this is so beautiful and made me feel so special reading it.. I have been so busy.. and this year I wanted to take a moment.. to really get back to everyone and let you know.. that without YOU, I would have no beautiful art to create. It is an honor to have been involved on this special.. day. I can't THANK you enough! Happy New year.. and may all things this year be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxooxox Love Nicole

Ellen · Married on 07/15/2017

Enjoyed the Nicole experience once again at the wedding of my son to my beautiful daughter-in-law. Nicole was so wonderful doing the wedding party makeup at my daughter's wedding in 2009 that we recommended her for this wedding. Everyone was so, so pleased with her work--and her personality. She is bottled sunshine! Lauren, the bride, is very fair and Nicole and her great assistant gave Lauren an exquisite natural blush look, noting that fair brides show their emotions all the way down their necks, so she applied light makeup there too. Just got the professional pics back and they are fantastic. She really was just glowing. I loved my mother of the groom makeup too, as did my daughter, the matron of honor. Oh and did I mention the very special treatment and light makeup she gave our two flower girls? They felt so special. Just sorry that I think I've run out of weddings for her! Nicole is an artist, plain and simple.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

Ellen!!!! Happy New Year.. you and your family mean the world to me. and LAUREN. omg she is like a fair beauty BALLERINA! We loved every moment of this day and that adorable beach cottage was so beautiful! you treat everyone you meet like FAMILY. and that is the most special way to thank us.. lunch was amazing.. all the love from the little ones and the excitement over my GLITTER LOL!!!!!!! I love them.. you never have to have a reason to get your makeup done.. I will do it for you ANYTIME! just to see you again.. xoxoox Happy new Year and love to you and your family.. always!!!!!!!! love Nicole

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2017

Nicole is the absolute sweetest! I had the honor of working with her this past summer for my wedding... and it felt more like hanging out with a long-time (amazingly talented!) friend. Nicole radiates happiness and makes the "getting ready" experience completely laid back and enjoyable for the entire wedding party. She's intuitive, caring, positive and generally fun to be around :) She has an overwhelming passion for beauty and making your day feel like a true fairy tale.

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 35
    Sent on 01/21/2018

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

I seriously can not say enough good things about Nicole! From the moment I met her for my makeup trial, we instantly clicked. I know that sounds crazy but she just has this aura that makes you want to be around her. She has such an eye for beauty and individualizes your personal needs. She takes the time to listen to what you want and then literally makes you look like a model!! When I looked in the mirror on my wedding day, I was blown away by the best looking version of myself :) My entire bridal party were complete knock outs and to this day I still get compliments on how good we all looked! I got married during a sticky July day and my makeup SLAYED! I even had the option to buy the lipstick that Nicole used on me and I maybe reapplied it once because I didn’t even need to. You will not be dissapointed at all so go book her now!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

Julie!!!!!!!!!!! you SLAY all day!!!!!!!!!!!!! we loved working with you... it was by far one of the best days! I think we laughed all morning.. and everything from sparkle, airbrush, your friends, cracking up because we were all having so much fun. you are a dream BRIDE!!!!!!!!! I am the lucky one... classic beauty... that is what you possess. Thank you so much for choosing me.. you girls are truly beautiful... and you made us feel so special... it is not work for me.. it truly is creating ART and memories. and I think that is why I have loved doing this for 29 years. I am only 45 but girl.. as long as I can move, shake, twerk, and see.. with my readers lol.. I will be doing this way into my 70s. LIKE BETSEY JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!

Kara · Married on 06/17/2017

Nicole is absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!! Not only is her make-up amazing, but she is just a joy to have on the morning of your wedding. The sweetest person ever, and so friendly and loving. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
    Nicole did our make-up for my sister's wedding 4 years before I got married. It was no question when I went to book make-up for my own. My mom even said if I wasn't going to book Nicole, she was going to for herself :) I went more natural for my trial and changed it up on my wedding day to be more bold like she did for me at my sister's wedding; Nicole was so accommodating and made me feel gorgeous. She is the absolute best!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Briana · Married on 06/04/2017

Had an amazing experience! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Erin · Married on 06/03/2017

Not only is Nicole an amazing make-up artist, but she's an amazing person as well! She is an incredibly, kind, funny person and I am so lucky I found her. We had a really fun trial that was a blast since we got along so well. For the day of, I wanted a few small tweaks to my look from the trial and Nicole NAILED it and totally understood what I wanted. My make-up was amazing and stayed put all night. The "prep" part of the day was a ton of fun. My bridesmaids and mother looked lovely and we just had a nice, easy going time. Nicole brought an easy tone to the day because of her extensive experience and infectious personality. Can't say enough good things. She's so easy to love.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

I highly recommend Happily Ever After! Amazing experience and I absolutely loved my makeup!

Sent on 01/15/2018

M.J. · Married on 05/07/2017

Happily Ever After, LLC was a "godsend for me", at my daughters wedding in May 17'. Nicole's calm, sweet nature and professionalism made our daughter's special day so perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2018