Baltimore Bridal Hair

Nottingham, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Baltimore Bridal Hair LLC is an on-site hairstyling service located out of Nottingham, Maryland — but serving Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington, D.C.. Owner, Jamie Halcott, loves getting to work with brides on their big days and helping them feel their best.

Baltimore Bridal Hair LLC can take on a maximum group of 15 clients the day of so your bridal party or family and friends can also feel and look their best on such a special day. Every client is encouraged to do a trial run to assure that the style is how they imagined and to give an accurate timeline for the morning of. Trials are held at Jamie’s in-home studio, conveniently located near I-95. Trials are suggested to be held approximately one to two months prior to the wedding. Whether you are looking for a blowout or a styling and updo, Jamie is excited to work with you.

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Kristianna
    Kristianna C. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing hair stylist!

Jamie did an amazing job creating perfect hair for myself and the bridal party! Our wedding was a hot June day and my hair looked great the whole night! Couldn’t recommend enough!
    Chelsea Married on 05/22/2021

Could Not Recommend More

Jamie did such an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids' hair! I was a COVID bride who ended up having to reschedule from May 2020 to May 2021. Jamie was extremely flexible with the whole process and really helped to make things easier in a time of chaos. She is extremely professional and has the entire process down to a science. I still get compliments from people telling me how I am normally pretty, but that day I was beyond beautiful and I attribute it largely to my hair and makeup team. I even forgot to wear my veil and everyone agreed it was better I didn't because I wouldn't have shown off my amazing up do. I loved Jamie's work so much I even went to her after my wedding to do a major hair cut to donate my long wedding hair to locks of love. She is amazing and I could not recommend a vendor more.
    Sarah Married on 03/19/2021

Jamie is the best!!!

It was such a pleasure to work with Jamie for my wedding! She made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful all day and really brought our hair visions to life! Jamie was so kind, reassuring, flexible, and responsive throughout the whole planning process. I highly recommend working with her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jamie Halcott is absolutely amazing at hair and is super fast which is amazing on a busy wedding day morning! I love working with her!

Maria Linz Photography Maria Linz Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamie is the best in the business. I recommend her to all of my couples needing hair for their wedding. Her styles are fun and unique and last all day!

Accent Photography & Videography Accent Photography & Videography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jamie throughout the years, and she's a great hair stylist! I would highly recommend her for the bride, bridesmaids & even the mom's. She's experienced, creative, & will work with you to give the look that will make you feel beautiful & glamorous.

4015 Putty Hill Avenue Nottingham, 21236

7 days a week
Location of (Baltimore Bridal Hair)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding