219 Reviews for Baltimore Bridal Hair, LLC

Licensed (3)
Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (1)
219 Baltimore Bridal Hair, LLC Reviews

Jamie with Baltimore Bridal Hair is hands down the greatest hair stylist I have EVER worked with!! What an incredible talent she has (and fantastic personality)! She was so professional and seemed to flawlessly move right through all six of my bridesmaids, my mom, the flower girl, and myself. EVERY hair style looked nothing short of phenomenal! Not only did everyone love their hair, I had a rainy wedding with humidity set in and everyone’s hair held up great! I would say it was a miracle, but it was all attributed to Jamie’s skill. I will definitely be seeking her out for any hair needs I have in the future :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very pleasant and friendly! Having thin hair getting any kind of volume is very challenging... as I watched her do the first couple styles the excitement built! After a few questions and a small cell phone pictures... In no time at all I had the volume I hoped for and long beautiful curls! My hair was shiny, smooth and absolutely stunning! I was extremely happy my daughter in law chose Jamie!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie was absolutely amazing as my hair stylist for our wedding this July! I have very thick, naturally curly hair and Jamie was able to make it look for smooth and beautiful. I changed my mind several times and Jamie was so responsive and helpful each and every time. In the end, I couldn't have been happier with my hair at my wedding. All of my bridesmaids and 3 mothers have very different hair types, lengths, and textures and they all looked absolutely beautiful and were so happy with their hair! My mom has very thin hair and was very nervous about having it done, but Jamie put her at such ease, made her look so beautiful, and feel so confident. My MIL was also worried about her straight hair falling out with the July heat, but was thrilled that her hair style lasted all night! As a side note, I had originally gone to a different vendor for a hair trial, which turned out waaaay too big (think Hairspray, helmet hair) so I was so glad that my MOH recommended Jamie (she did hair at her wedding two years ago)! Her prices are so reasonable and she was able to do all 6 of my BMs and 3 mothers in the exact amount of time she budgeted for. If you're looking for a hairstylist in Maryland, choose Jamie!! I seriously can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Jamie was wonderful, professional, patient, and accommodating. When I went for my trial, she used a combination of what I envisioned and her experience and vision to create my perfect hairdo. On my wedding day, she was able to work quickly without letting up on quality as she crafted our hair into amazing styles.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Jamie was absolutely amazing. I had her do my hair, 6 of my Bridesmaids and my mother's hair. Everyone loved her! She was fast but good. I did not feel rushed at all. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User6313958, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

I hired Jamie to do mine, my bridesmaids and my moms hair for my wedding in June and she did an amazing job! All of our hair was exactly like we wanted it and it looked great throughout the night! Some of us had been in other weddings and felt we had to redo our hair after it was professionally done but with Jamie nobody felt that way. It all looked perfect!

Profile Picture April, 6/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I have nothing negative to say about Jamie! My bridesmaids and I loved her! Even when we were indecisive or unprepared the day-of, she was patient. Very patient. And willing to work with us to get exactly what we wanted. She is wonderful. Her pricing is on-par, if not, better than bigger salons!

Profile Picture Sunny, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't think there are enough words to describe just how wonderful Jamie is. I was lucky enough to have her do my hair for two weddings (my own and a friends), and both times she did an amazing job. She listens to what you want, makes some suggestions and then 30 minutes later your hair looks 10x better than you could have expected. She did my entire bridal party (9 of us) in record time and everyone got exactly what they wanted. I would 100% recommend her to anyone who is looking for a hairstylist for their event.

Profile Picture User4851692, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Jamie and how great she made the whole wedding preparation process...not only did she do a fabulous job with my hair when I didn't have a set idea in mind, but took the few ideas I did have to make a great style. She was very flexible in planning trial runs and was more than accommodating of my family on the day of when we had a last-minute add on to get their hair done. Not only that, but after a last minute losing battle to outside humidity, she fixed up my hair just before the ceremony and helped out in a pinch.

Her prices were reasonable and I truly enjoyed working with her. She's the best!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

My experience with Jamie was wonderful! She was very friendly and I enjoyed working with her through the whole wedding process. When I first contacted Jamie, she was very prompt in getting back to me and was accommodating in not only doing my hair for the wedding day, but also my mom's hair and hair for my 6 bridesmaids. She did everyone's hair on the wedding day right on time and everyone looked beautiful! Everyone's hair held up for the whole day and night. Her prices were also just right. I would highly recommend Jamie with Baltimore Bridal Hair!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/5/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair

How many amazing things can I say about Jamie from Baltimore Bridal hair? Honestly, she is an absolute pro, and I am incredibly delicate when it comes to my hair. You can tell she has eons of experience. If you want a guaranteed picture perfect special moment and hairstyle, stop looking for other vendors and book Jamie. I promise you that you won't regret it. And while you're at it, book Nicole Palermo from Nicole Palermo makeup. She is amazing and the 2 gel sooo well together, it's like an art watching the two work in perfect synchronicity

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/21/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie is an absolute angel who is absolutely amazing at dealing with every type of hair. I could not have been happier with my hairstyle and I was floored with how amazing my bridesmaids, mom, MIL and flower girls looked. So I had my trial done, and then after looking at the pictures of the hair style (I originally wanted a very clean, straight look into a bun), although it was and absolutely gorgeous up-do, I realized that the look just wasn't fitting my personality. So I emailed Jamie and let her know I changed my mind about my hairstyle ad i sent her a few pictures and she responded immediately explaining to me how we can meet all my needs. I was not at all worried about Jamie's ability to create my perfect wedding day hairstyle, and she ended up exceeding my expectations, not only for my hair, but all of my other girls. My mom's hair is certainly not the easiest to work with and my mom and I didn't know how we were going to style it, but Jamie suggested this gorgeous hairstyle, and I have never seen my mom's hair look that good. One of my bridesmaids was obsessed with her hair and wants Jamie to do her hair for her wedding as well. If you are looking for an AMAZING hairstylist who is down to earth, an absolute sweetheart and amazing at what she does, then go with Jamie.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie was an absolutely pleasure to work with from the beginning. She was so personable and super flexible throughout the entire process. All of the girls looked fantastic and I couldn't have been happier with my own hair. Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/13/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

I do not know where to begin to explain how amazing Jamie was! From the start, she was so responsive via email and made the booking process a breeze. My wife and I came to her house for our trials and she was so personable and sweet! We both showed her pictures of what we wanted and it took her about 15 seconds to look at it before she went to work and gave us exactly what we asked for. She was efficient but also took her time with the little details to make sure everything was secure. On the big day, Jamie arrived promptly and did 9 of our girls' hair including a mom and a junior bridesmaid. Every single girl was very happy with Jamie's work and loved how personable Jamie was and got tons of compliments. Jamie helped my sister to make sure she knew how to secure my veil and sent us with an extra bottle of hair spray just in case. Her prices were very reasonable and very worth it to feel as beautiful as we did on our special day. We were so thankful for Jamie and definitely recommend her to all brides!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Working with Jamie was one of the easiest decisions I made while planning my wedding. Jamie's work speaks for itself and she comes highly recommended! Jamie answered my emails promptly and was so easy to talk to, she made me feel like I had known her for years. When I did my hair trial months before the wedding Jamie tried a few different styles to help me decide what I wanted on my wedding day. I made some changes after my trial and my wedding hair was absolutely perfect! I have never enjoyed getting my hair done for events, my hair is thick and heavy and never ends up looking how I want, but Jamie helped my vision become reality. My hair stayed put all night long - and there was a lot of dancing! Jamie and one associate were able to help my party of 14 in just five hours. My bridesmaids and mothers looked stunning, each hairstyle was unique and made each girl feel so beautiful! I can't thank Jamie enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding hair!

Profile Picture Abbey, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie was absolutely fantastic to work with! She had such a calming presence on the day of the wedding, and was very easy to work with! I was advised by a family friend who is in the business that wedding hair and makeup with ALWAYS fun over and we will without a doubt be late. (I was told this 2 weeks before my wedding...talk about anxiety...). Jamie ran AHEAD of schedule the entire time! She arrived on time, and was very efficient. She did an amazing job on my hair. I had gotten a trial done, but decided a week before my wedding that I really didn't like it after getting my hair done as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding. The morning of the wedding, I showed Jamie a picture of my hair the week before and said I wanted some similar that combined the bridesmaid hair and my hair trial. My hair turned out absolutely fabulous and held the entire night! I would strongly recommend Jamie to anyone...worth every penny and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience working with Jamie! She was very responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. Her prices were the most reasonable that I came across, but you definitely get more than your money's worth! She is so friendly and was a great presence to have around on the wedding day. At my hair trial, I showed her a few pictures that I liked, and she was able to style a beautiful updo that was even better than what I had hoped for. I was so pleased with how my hair looked for our wedding, as were my 7 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. She worked very efficiently that day and we were finished with hair ahead of schedule. She waited around for at least another hour afterwards to do touch-ups for anyone who needed, and so that she could show my mother and sister how to attach my veil once we were in our dresses. Jamie is a wonderful hair stylist and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Jaime was so amazing to work with and extremely flexible during my trial and the wedding day. My hair and all the bridesmaids hair come out beautiful. So happy I found her to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Jamie was AMAZING. I loved working with her! She gave me the perfect look for the day with very little guidance--I just showed her some pictures, said, "I kind of like these," and she made it happen. My mother was also thrilled with her hair, and she has really brittle, frizzy hair. Jamie was prompt and thorough and easy to work with. I had initially booked Jamie with a partner makeup artist, and a few months before the wedding, I was informed that due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, the makeup artist would be unable to work my wedding. But Jamie had already lined up a replacement for me. She didn't leave me hanging, and I was blown away by her level of professionalism. She is very responsive to email, and very easy to work with. I can't recommend Jamie enough.

Profile Picture User5096005, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Jamie was excellent and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair styles! She was efficient and stayed on schedule but did not rush through anyone's hair. I would recommend Jamie to anyone!

Profile Picture Kat, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair

When planning my wedding I quickly realized there are a TON of hair and makeup people out there! However, Jamie was one of the very few who had reasonable prices and was willing to come on location for a small travel fee. I only have wonderful things to say about my experience. Leading up to the wedding day she was super responsive to all of my emails and very on top of things. I also did a hair trial at her in home studio which was a great dry run. She made myself, seven of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother in-law and officiant all look beautiful! I love my hair in all of my photos! Jamie is truly talented at what she does. She also showed up early, was totally professional and fun and is just an all around great person. You will NOT be dissapointed!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 3/26/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair

Megan is a wonderful and amazing make-up artist! I initially met her over the phone and personally met on her during my make-up trial. After my make-up trial, I was blown away by her amazing talents! On the day of the wedding, she came in early to set up and she was very professional with everyone and their requests. She is very skilled at what she does and I am still amazed by how she transformed my ugly-duckling self into a swan for my big day! If you’re thinking of Megan to do your makeup, don’t look elsewhere! She’s your girl, trust me!

Profile Picture User4151923, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

We were all so happy with the results!

Profile Picture User6226271, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Jamie through my make-up artist and I am so extremely grateful for that! Jamie was a pleasure to work with and boy does she know hair! Jamie is super meticulous and is truly an artist with hair. I had a gorgeous up-do with a hair piece and veil and it stayed in all day until the end of our reception. Jamie did hair for my bridesmaids as well and everyone looked so beautiful and were happy with the end results. Jamie was flexible, professional and fun to be around! I highly recommend Jamie!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews