Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

238 | Nottingham, MD

238 Reviews for Baltimore Bridal Hair

Jen Taylor · Married on 02/08/2020

Highly Recommend Jamie

Jamie Halcott was a pleasure to work with and helped make me feel beautiful the day of the wedding. About 2 months before the wedding I went to her for a hair trial where I walked her through my vision and she gave me options for how it could play out. At the trial she even did different types of curls on each side of my head, so that I could see how each held up and looked as the day went on. On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and worked very quickly - 30 minutes per person - with no impact on the final product. Each of the 5 bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law came with a vision/some pictures of what they wanted and she executed flawlessly. In addition, she was a pleasure to have in the room as we were getting ready - very calm and happy. I can’t recommend Jamie more highly for a wedding, or any other special event.

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Toni

Toni Santoro · Married on 01/10/2020

Jamie is Absolutely Fantastic!

I hired Jamie to style my, my bridesmaids', and my mother's hair for my wedding day and should could not have done a better job. She was INCREDIBLY easy to book, did not require a trial (which was great because I live out of state), was an absolute pleasure to spend time with while she styled us, and did an amazing job on our styles!

All of my bridesmaids mentioned how lovely she was and how satisfied they were with their hair. I cannot recommend Jamie and her services enough!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Angela

Angela Aiello · Married on 12/31/2019

Simply fantastic!!

I absolutely loved working with Jamie for my wedding! She is so talented, plus highly responsive and accommodating. She reassured me multiple times throughout the process that if I didn't like anything or wanted to make a change to just let her know and encouraged feedback. She did a fantastic job and I absolutely LOVED how my hair turned out, as did all of my bridesmaids. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Andrea · Married on 10/05/2019

Jamie is amazing! Loved my wedding day hair!

Jamie is amazing and I am so happy she did my hair for my Baltimore wedding! Jamie did my hair, hair for all 7 of my bridesmaids and my mom and we finished ahead of schedule! Jamie is such a sweet and kind person and she is so incredibly talented! She is quick to respond to emails and is as nice as can be! My mom came with me to my wedding hair trial and also had a trial done herself because my mom is usually particular about her hair. I showed Jamie some inspiration photos of what I had in mind and she delivered! When my mom got her hair done, I even heard her tell Jamie that this is the first time she actually has loved/been happy with her hair. On my wedding day, Jamie arrived right on time and is so efficient! We even finished early! All of my bridesmaids, my mom and I all LOVED our hair and it stayed beautiful all night even through some crazy wind while taking pictures and dancing all night. Jamie, thank you so much for helping make me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection at its best!!

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with! The photos came to life with the way she styled my hair. She asked multiple questions throughout the trial to ensure she had my perfect hairstyle in mind. She worked quickly and efficiently the morning of the wedding and each hairstyle was unique and beautiful. Thank you so so much Jamie!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2019

Book her, you will not regret it!

I found Jamie as a recommendation from my SIL. I used her for my engagement photos and I think I just about instantly booked her on the spot for my wedding I was so happy with how she did my hair. As someone who is extremely picky about my hair, finding the perfect hairstylist was at the top of my list of priorities for our wedding. She is not only great at styling hair but I felt like she really listens and responds well to feedback, and was able to offer professional advice for any question I had. I could not have been happier with my decision to book Jamie - she is absolutely amazing at what she does!!!

I had just Jamie there to style myself, 8 bridesmaids, my mom and MIL. I was super nervous about having only 1 stylist but Jamie reassured me that would be no problem for her. Not only was she ahead of the timeline on my wedding day (which make up was not and I had 2 make up artists) but everyone LOVED their hair and looked perfect. Everyone was super happy and raved about how amazing she is. If you are lucky enough that she is available on your wedding date, BOOK HER you will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Alayna

Alayna Harrison · Married on 07/20/2019

Go with Jamie! You won't be disappointed!

Jamie was incredible to work with! I planned my wedding in just six weeks and was lucky to have found her! She worked with each of my bridesmaids as well as myself to ensure our hair was exactly how we wanted it to be. I was married on the hottest day of the year and my hair stayed in place even though taking photos outside! I also found her pricing to be very reasonable. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Lauren Elcik · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding hair

If you are still looking for someone to do your hair for your wedding (or any other special occasion) look no further-Jamie is your girl! I was freaking out when my hair person cancelled on me a month and a half before my wedding and then spent multiple hours going through different stylists pictures/pages and exchanged messages with several of them and I am so happy I found Jamie and that she was still available. She does an incredible job and both my bridesmaids and I were so happy with our hair. I found a few pictures of what I was looking for and she recreated the look I wanted flawlessly. She is also very quick and only needs about 30 minutes per girl, an hour for the bride. (I had one bridesmaid who was very skeptical about this and messaged me multiple times that she was nervous about us all being ready in time...we were ready in exactly the time Jamie said we would be!) She exceeded all expectations!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Corinne · Married on 06/22/2019

Talented & Professional

Jamie is phenomenal to work with. She did my hair for a friend’s wedding and I felt so pleased with her work, I hired her for my wedding! At the hair trial, she looked through multiple photos of ideas I had saved on pinterest and then made my hair look even better than the photos. She is kind, calm, and a dream to work with. She traveled to my location the day of the wedding and was attentive to each person in my wedding party. I highly recommend choosing Jamie for a stress-free experience on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect wedding day!!

Jamie was so wonderful to work with!! She made everyone feel so comfortable. She did hair for myself, my mom, and five bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful!! I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kelly Dube · Married on 05/31/2019

Made my hair dreams come true!

Working with Jamie was amazing! She actually did my hair for my sister's wedding years ago, and it was the prettiest I had ever felt up until my own wedding day! It was a no-brainer that we wanted to work with her again. It was a delight to have her for my own special day! Everything from the communication to the trial to the actual day of was an amazing process, and she is just such a genuinely nice person that feels like such a friend. For my trial, I showed her a picture of what I was envisioning, and she made it come to life. She was also very much open to my feedback along the way if there were things I wanted to change or do differently for the day of, which I appreciated (but of course, she did such a great job that I didn't want to change a thing!). And the day of, she was fun to have around, and I know my bridesmaid's really enjoyed their experience as well. Everyone looked so beautiful! I have never felt prettier in my life, and that is thanks to Jamie!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Katrine

Katrine · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

Jamie did an amazing job! She listened to my ideas and suggestions and brought it to life. She did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids as well. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/05/2019

D & M · Married on 04/27/2019

Jamie is the BEST!

Jamie is the absolute best!! She is so easy to work with, and very down to earth. There were 9 of us total and we had a pretty early timeline we needed to stick too. Even with all of us having completely different styles picked out, Jamie made sure we were all happy and done on time! It was super windy the day of our wedding, and at the end of the night all of our hair still looked amazing!! I could not have been happier with Jamie's services! If you are looking for a skilled professional, you will not be disappointed with Jamie!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Heather

Heather Lynn · Married on 02/24/2019

Wedding on a Carnival ship

Jamie was amazing and so helpful. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get my hair done because my wedding was on a carnival ship and when I explained the situation she came to my rescue and met us the morning of my wedding at the hotel. She was so friendly and talked to all of us as she was doing our hair. There were four of us in total and everyone had pictures of how they wanted their hair and they all looked so wonderful! I couldn’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Flawless Hair

Jamie did a fantastic job on my entire bridal party’s hair for my wedding day. Not only was she on time, she stuck to her timeline the entire morning, and even had time leftover at the end to do touch-ups for everyone. Jamie is the sweetest person and was so fun to work with. Jamie knew exactly what I wanted for my hair with just listening to me talk a little bit and show one picture. The morning of the wedding we even added the flower girl at the last moment and Jamie was so kind and didn’t even bat an eyelash when we asked if she minded adding another girl to the day. I would 100% recommend Jamie (already have to some of my engaged girlfriends).

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

My 5 stars across the board were no exaggeration! Jamie was such a dream vendor!! Flexible, responsive, and great value for insane quality!! She managed to come up with customized looks for 7 women on the fly and each one made the girls happy and gorgeous! She worked fantastic with picky moms too! My hair was straight up something out of game of thrones and I have never loved a hair style more. I seriously can't say enough good things about her - I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kelly McCartney · Married on 08/25/2018

Exceptional talent

Jamie is an incredible pro. She was the easiest vendor decision that I had to make, since she did hair for my sister's wedding a number of years ago and I couldn't wait to work with her again.

Due to the difficulties of planning a wedding from out of town, I had my hair trial a few days before the actual wedding. She took her time to be absolutely sure about what I wanted and adjusted based on some feedback from family and friends.

On the day of, everyone, from my little niece to my mother-in-law to my bridesmaids to myself, looked incredible. All different, but all absolutely perfect.

As other reviews have mentioned, Jamie is also very personable and exactly the person you want to hang out with the morning of your wedding. She is warm, kind, friendly, and an overall absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Samantha Pullyblank · Married on 07/13/2018

Primped perfection!

After searching high and low for a pro I felt I could trust with my limp locks, Jamie was recommended by a friend who had used her for her own wedding. I am SO ECSTATIC that we chose her and her friend Nicole Palermo (of Happily Ever After LLC) to be our dynamic beauty duo for our wedding. Jamie is so patient, kind, and flexible and her experience really shines on the big day. She made my bridal party look beautiful and timeless. In her capable hands, there is no doubt that you will be the most lovely woman in the room for your wedding!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Jamie with Baltimore Bridal Hair is hands down the greatest hair stylist I have EVER worked with!! What an incredible talent she has (and fantastic personality)! She was so professional and seemed to flawlessly move right through all six of my bridesmaids, my mom, the flower girl, and myself. EVERY hair style looked nothing short of phenomenal! Not only did everyone love their hair, I had a rainy wedding with humidity set in and everyone’s hair held up great! I would say it was a miracle, but it was all attributed to Jamie’s skill. I will definitely be seeking her out for any hair needs I have in the future :)

Sent on 05/23/2018

Tina · Married on 11/18/2017

Very pleasant and friendly! Having thin hair getting any kind of volume is very challenging... as I watched her do the first couple styles the excitement built! After a few questions and a small cell phone pictures... In no time at all I had the volume I hoped for and long beautiful curls! My hair was shiny, smooth and absolutely stunning! I was extremely happy my daughter in law chose Jamie!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/07/2017

Outstanding!

Jamie is absolutely, hands down, incredible. Not only is she an actual magician with hair, she’s also extremely professional, sweet, and reliable! I was 99% sure I wanted my hair down for my wedding, but I thought I’d try an updo just for giggles! Jamie knocked it out of the park with my updo! I couldn’t even believe how much I loved it! I have a lot of hair, and to her it was just as easy as a Sunday morning! She’s super fast with hair which is great for bigger bridal parties! I would never recommend anyone else! Thank you Jamie!! Xoxo

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2017

Jamie was absolutely amazing as my hair stylist for our wedding this July! I have very thick, naturally curly hair and Jamie was able to make it look for smooth and beautiful. I changed my mind several times and Jamie was so responsive and helpful each and every time. In the end, I couldn't have been happier with my hair at my wedding. All of my bridesmaids and 3 mothers have very different hair types, lengths, and textures and they all looked absolutely beautiful and were so happy with their hair! My mom has very thin hair and was very nervous about having it done, but Jamie put her at such ease, made her look so beautiful, and feel so confident. My MIL was also worried about her straight hair falling out with the July heat, but was thrilled that her hair style lasted all night! As a side note, I had originally gone to a different vendor for a hair trial, which turned out waaaay too big (think Hairspray, helmet hair) so I was so glad that my MOH recommended Jamie (she did hair at her wedding two years ago)! Her prices are so reasonable and she was able to do all 6 of my BMs and 3 mothers in the exact amount of time she budgeted for. If you're looking for a hairstylist in Maryland, choose Jamie!! I seriously can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2017

Jamie was wonderful, professional, patient, and accommodating. When I went for my trial, she used a combination of what I envisioned and her experience and vision to create my perfect hairdo. On my wedding day, she was able to work quickly without letting up on quality as she crafted our hair into amazing styles.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Jamie was absolutely amazing. I had her do my hair, 6 of my Bridesmaids and my mother's hair. Everyone loved her! She was fast but good. I did not feel rushed at all. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2017

April · Married on 06/02/2017

I hired Jamie to do mine, my bridesmaids and my moms hair for my wedding in June and she did an amazing job! All of our hair was exactly like we wanted it and it looked great throughout the night! Some of us had been in other weddings and felt we had to redo our hair after it was professionally done but with Jamie nobody felt that way. It all looked perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2017