Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry

Rosedale, MD View map

Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry provides on-site makeup services on your wedding day. Services include traditional makeup, airbrush makeup, and false lashes. Based out of Baltimore, MD.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Laura
    Laura Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Natalie is the sweetest ever! I'm so lucky to have had her as my make-up artist for my wedding! She really made us all look amazing! People didn't recognize us! Natalie is so patient, professional, and kind I wish I could go back and do it all over again! She really was able to listen to each person and make us feel so beautiful in our own skin! I absolutely freaking love this girl! Hire her right now!
    Anne Married on 08/25/2018
    Natalie is THE best! My makeup was even better than I could have imagined. It was natural looking, yet I felt like a BRIDE! She is such a sweet person who was easy to schedule/set up a trial with. My mom and every single bridesmaid was so happy with their look. I received many compliments and the makeup lasted through the night. Natalie was punctual and stuck to the timeline. She finished with time to spare! I can't recommend her enough! xo
    Maria Married on 12/09/2017
    Natalie was great to work with! I had a trial appointment with her and she did my wedding day makeup along with 5 bridesmaids. Everyone was happy with their look. Natalie looked at several photos I showed her and came up with a perfect mix for me. I highly recommend airbrush - my makeup looked just as fresh at 8 PM as it did at 7 AM!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pins & Curls Hair Artistry Pins & Curls Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lets start off with how wonderful Natalie is! She is super talented and such a joy to work with! I get so excited when we book the same bride :) I have done multiple weddings with her and I recommend her to all of my brides looking for a flawless makeup look. She is the most friendly, down to earth girl I have met. Definitely your go to girl on your wedding day!

Brittney Nestle Photo Brittney Nestle Photo Wedding Photographers

Natalie Harris is an incredible MUA not only because of her amazing skills, but her sweet and fun personality. Natalie did makeup for my sister in law's wedding and made everyone look even more beautiful! So thankful to know her as a friend and fellow vendor! Her natural and effortless technique is perfect for any bride and her girls on her big day. :)

Landre SFX Landre SFX Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natalie Harris's talents and skill level are only matched by her passion and love for the trade, making for a true professional. As a fellow artist, it is always a pleasure getting to work beside Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry.

Rosedale, 21237

natalieharris113@gmail.com
Location of (Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding