Pins & Curls Hair Artistry

Stevensville, MD View map

Pins & Curls Hair Artistry, LLC specializes in elegant hair styles catered to each and every brides specific needs. Located out of Stevensville, Maryland, we travel all over the DMV area. Owner and lead hair stylist Pam along with best friend and hair stylist Amanda, love working with clients to create beautiful hair designs that make you feel your best on your wedding day.

Pins & Curls Hair Artistry, LLC has services for everyone on the morning of! With a maximum group of twelve to fourteen clients at a time, We take care to ensure that each client gets the necessary attention to make sure they feel their best and are happy with their results. No matter the look or style, we love getting to make your visions a reality!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Jodi
    Jodi Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing work!

I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Pam! I had shown Pam loads of photos of different styles that I liked and somehow she managed to combine them all into one amazing up-do for me! It was EXACTLY what I was looking for. A style that was timeless and looked effortless. It stayed up all night and was so comfortable. To make it even better, Pam is a joy to work with! She is reliable, responsive and super easy to get along with. I am so happy that Pam was a part of our big day and I look forward to using her for again for future events!
    Lisa L. Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderfully talented and awesome to work with!

Words can't describe what an amazing person Pam is and how beautiful her talent is. I met Pam when she was hired to do my best friend's hair at her wedding. She was so incredibly friendly and fun to work with. I told myself that when I get married, she's who I'm contacting. Fast forward 2 years and I kept to that. During trial run, my MOH and I were about 30-40 minutes late to her salon because we were traveling from DC to Stevensville during rush hour. Not only did she stay back to wait for us, she was totally cool about it. I was totally nervous that she wouldn't remember who I was but she definately did and it was as if there was no time lapse in between. She just has that friendly and charasmatic personality that makes you feel like you've been homies for years. That came in handy the day of the wedding when my nerves were out of the roof. When I didn't have a plan for the bridesmaids' hair, Pam and Amanda kept it chill and worked their magic. Each and every hairstyle was unique to each bridesmaid but also tied together with the beautiful fish braid. I couldn't be more happy with how ALL our hairstyles turned out. My mother, who doesn't get galmmed up too often, loved her simple but elegant bun. I would highly HIGHLY recommend Pam to any friend who is looking for a hairstylist for their wedding.
    Jessica Married on 12/08/2018

The best !

I really can’t say enough good things about Pam! Long story short she REALLY worked with me and the situation I was in! One of my friends referred her to me and I’m so glad that she did. My hair was exactly what I wanted and my moms hair looked amazing as well! Pam was so easy to get along with and I’m so glad she was there on my big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

34 photos · 02/29/2020
  • Jaclyn & Andrew
    28 photos · 09/22/2018

Honeywood Event + Tent Honeywood Event + Tent Wedding Rentals

No matter what your style or vision, Pam will knock it out of the park. She is extremely talented, customer-service oriented, super easygoing and so fun to work with!

605 Main Street Stevensville, MD, 21666
Location of (Pins & Curls Hair Artistry)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding