Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hamilton Photography

"We are what we repeatedly do. EXCELLENCE, then, is not a single act, but a habit"
      Hamilton Photography is dedicated to the art of wedding photography.
We turn our amazing photographs into breathtaking art.
We take the time to get to know you and your details.
We are passionate about capturing the essence of your day with creativity , flair, and style.
You will be thrilled with your experience and your photographs.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (2)
Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)

I loved working with Mark and his team. I had a rough start to my wedding day, my hair and make up artists (creative images in Annapolis MD) didn't show up.... my amazing bridesmaids came together and we all help each other get ready but I was really worried it would show in the photos... well the photos are the all the proof you need to see the exceptional quality of the Hamilton photographers!

Profile Picture Courtney , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were blown away by the work that Christina and her team did in capturing our special day. They were so easy to communicate with during the entire day and were the epitome of professionalism yet so laid back and fun. We had our wedding in Annapolis and arrived to the reception by sailboat; Christina didn’t miss a beat in climbing around the boat on a hot day and making sure that the lighting and background were perfect. The creativity and determination to get the perfect shot from beginning to end was very apparent in the final product. Christina and her team captured all of our favorite and memorable moments from the beginning of the day to the end of the night.

We have our 800+ photos of both us and all of our loved ones having an amazing time. We're forever thankful for the memories that they preserved for us!

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with Christina and her team's finished product, but the overall process was streamlined and organized - critically important to us since we were planning from the West Coast. We received excellent communication, direction, advice, and feedback from them. We loved that they know the Naval Academy inside and out and have tons of experience there, so we were completely happy with their work. Definitely choose Hamilton Photography- they were amazing. - Shelley and Joe Puishys

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1211118592798 dsc 2662
220x220 sq 1504262515460 dsc3060 i
220x220 sq 1318521327529 infraredtreeblog

15 ENDORSEMENTS
We work with Mark and Christina all of the time at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and Tidewater Inn and in and around the Chesapeake Bay Area... Easy to work with, great photos and fun people to be around for an entire day (which is important when choosing a photographer ). Highly recommend! Jason Walsh, Owner - Bay Deejays www.baydeejays.com

One of the best around! Hamilton wows with their creative eye and awesome personalities of their photographers. Meet with Christina and Mark, and be amazed!

Love working with the Hamilton's, they are very easy to work with on site and they are very professional and their work is AMAZING!

Amazing photographs, great photographers with professional attention to every detail on your wedding day.

I have seen the beautiful amazing photographs that Christina can take. She is exceptionally gifted in her skill as a unique and powerful photographer. The scenes, both posed and natural, are absolutely picture-perfect. Pun intended. She has a true talent for making every bride feel so beautiful on her special day, capturing the newlyweds in sweet special moments, and the guests happily enjoying themselves dancing, etc. I will definitely recommend Hamilton Photography at our venue.

119 PROS I KNOW