Nouvelle Weddings

403 Allegheny Avenue, Terrace Suite, Towson, MD 21204 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nouvelle Weddings

Nouvelle Weddings is an award winning planning and design company founded in 2009 with a mission to create personal and unforgettable experiences. We work with couples from day one, building relationships and making the entire planning process fun and stress-free. Our favorite part of designing a wedding is learning who our clients are and creatively incorporating that into the overall look and feel of their day. Each of our weddings is handcrafted to each couple's unique styles and personalities. Our dual focus on creating gorgeous designs and planning meticulous logistics allows our clients to relax knowing that every detail has been thought through and carefully organized. The result is continued excitement throughout the planning process culminating into perfect wedding day memories for everyone involved.

Nouvelle Weddings offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets. They can also provide hourly consultations and a la carte packaging, as needed. Services include full planning, design, and wedding day management.

Follow Nouvelle Weddings on

106 Reviews for Nouvelle Weddings

• Campbell

Campbell McKay · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely recommend!!

We worked with Briana for 17 months to plan our wedding and when the big day finally came around it could not have been better! It truly was more than we ever imagined it would be. Every detail was gorgeous and intentional. Not to mention, we basically didn't have to lift a finger during our wedding weekend because Briana and her team coordinated every detail of set up. I tend to be indecisive and change my mind, and Briana was always super patient with us during the planning process. She is always quick to get back to you with any concerns, has awesome vendor recommendations, and is highly organized. On our wedding day, our photographer kept saying how much she likes working with Briana because she is so organized and builds the perfect "day of" schedule. Her services really were worth every penny, and if your budget allows it, I would definitely do the full planning package. Countless people have told us our wedding was the best they have ever been to, which is truly thanks to all of Briana's hard work. Cant' recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional & Experienced

Briana and her team were indispensable in helping me plan a 200-person ethnic wedding on Memorial Day weekend this year. My family thought they knew what throwing a large formal wedding in 2019 would be like, but they had no idea. Enter Nouvelle Weddings! I hired Briana and her team right after I got engaged, and the most involved option was perfect for me, especially since I did the majority of my wedding planning from another state. Briana is professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. I trusted the multiple choice list she presented me for each vendor, and I especially valued her sense of style and decor. One of the best investments we made for our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nouvelle Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Delicate Portraits Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Briana this past summer at Cameron Estates. She was organized, professional and easy to communicate with. Her clients were very happy with her services. I highly recommend her - perfect for the busy bride who needs someone to cover the details!

• Ink by Nancy Scheer Wedding Invitations

Great person to work with, super friendly and accommodating!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Briana makes the whole planning process so easy! Calm and collected, every time working with her is super. Meet with her and be amazed!

• 403 Allegheny Avenue, Terrace Suite Towson, MD, 21204 See on map
    410-877-6710 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nouvelle Weddings)
  • Nashville, TN Nashville, TN, 37203 See on map
    7178183152 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Nouvelle Weddings)