Nouvelle Weddings

403 Allegheny Avenue, Terrace Suite, Towson, MD 21204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Nouvelle Weddings

Nouvelle Weddings is an award winning planning and design company founded in 2009 with a mission to create personal and unforgettable experiences. We work with couples from day one, building relationships and making the entire planning process fun and stress-free. Our favorite part of designing a wedding is learning who our clients are and creatively incorporating that into the overall look and feel of their day. Each of our weddings is handcrafted to each couple's unique styles and personalities. Our dual focus on creating gorgeous designs and planning meticulous logistics allows our clients to relax knowing that every detail has been thought through and carefully organized. The result is continued excitement throughout the planning process culminating into perfect wedding day memories for everyone involved.

Nouvelle Weddings offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets. They can also provide hourly consultations and a la carte packaging, as needed. Services include full planning, design, and wedding day management.

Follow Nouvelle Weddings on

112 Reviews for Nouvelle Weddings

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2019

Dream Wedding Come True!

My husband and I were blessed to work with Crystal and her team to make our dream wedding a reality. They were so incredibly helpful from start to finish! We had lots of little random questions throughout the 18 month planning process and they were ALWAYS so responsive and so kind and never made us feel like we were being ridiculous or asking too many questions. The closer we got to the big day Crystal took over and she helped us manage a challenging venue that was causing a lot of stress in the days leading up to the wedding. Crystal swooped in, took over and handled the situation so all I had to do was sit back and relax.

When it came to the actual day - we had a very specific vision in mind of a Movie Themed wedding and we created a lot of decor and signage and had a clear picture of where everything would be placed/how it would look. Crystal worked with us to make sure that everything was set up and arranged exactly how we wanted it - only better! She didn’t balk at the piles of boxes and pages of notes we gave her. She came in, took control and got EVERYTHING set up and made sure everything looked even better than we had envisioned. She used her own amazing judgment, creativity and background to make the reception, ceremony and cocktail hour look and feel incredible for us and our guests! In addition to that, she ran the day so that everything went off without a hitch! She managed the vendors, the venue, the set up, clean up and everything in between. She made sure we got to see our reception tent and take everything in before the guests filtered in, she made sure we ATE, she kept all of the candy, donut and popcorn bars stocked. She was on top of EVERYTHING the whole night so all we had to do was ENJOY - which we absolutely did!!!

When the night wound down, she and her team cleaned everything and got everything packed up and ready for us to take back home. She even continued to deal with our challenging venue requirements that seemed to be never ending - never letting on that they were over-the-top and never letting me or Matt know that there were any issues. We didn’t have to worry about ANY THING the whole day.

I cannot stress enough how wonderful everyone was and how grateful we are for everything they did for us. Our wedding would not have been close to as wonderful as it was if it hadn’t been for her and her team. Our guests continue to rave about our wedding and how well everything was handled/run and that alone speaks volumes! The BEST decision we made - other than choosing to get married int he first place - was choosing to have Nouvelle Weddings and Crystal coordinate it for us!

They made us feel comfortable, confident and at ease and helped us create a day that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Campbell

Campbell M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely recommend!!

We worked with Briana for 17 months to plan our wedding and when the big day finally came around it could not have been better! It truly was more than we ever imagined it would be. Every detail was gorgeous and intentional. Not to mention, we basically didn't have to lift a finger during our wedding weekend because Briana and her team coordinated every detail of set up. I tend to be indecisive and change my mind, and Briana was always super patient with us during the planning process. She is always quick to get back to you with any concerns, has awesome vendor recommendations, and is highly organized. On our wedding day, our photographer kept saying how much she likes working with Briana because she is so organized and builds the perfect "day of" schedule. Her services really were worth every penny, and if your budget allows it, I would definitely do the full planning package. Countless people have told us our wedding was the best they have ever been to, which is truly thanks to all of Briana's hard work. Cant' recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nouvelle Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Nouvelle Weddings

Briana Dixon

Briana Dixon

Owner & Lead Planner

I’ve been working in the wedding industry since 2007, starting as a sales manager and coordinator at local hotels. This is where I fell in love with weddings – the behind-the-scenes, the details, and all of the pretty! With a strong foundation in logistics and a creative eye for design, wedding planning seemed like the natural next step. In 2009, I started Nouvelle Weddings and haven’t looked back since.

I love the personal aspect of my job, and my emails often contain way too many exclamation points, ellipses, and smiley faces.

My favorite part of any wedding is the moment the couple sees each other for the first time, and those precious times one of them gets teary-eyed at the sight of the person they love most in the world walking towards them. It's in those moments that I am so grateful to have this job and be a part of this most important step in a couple’s life together.

LynnAaron Nichols

LynnAaron Nichols

Lead Planner

I started working in the wedding industry in 2013, first as an assistant to a wedding planner and then quickly moving up to plan and design weddings on my own. With 6 years of experience, I joined the Nouvelle team in 2019. I love the behind the scenes aspect of a wedding, as well as, all of the little details. My favorite part of any wedding is the moment the couple is first introduced as a married couple.

My calm and zealous demeanor give any couple the ability to relax and enjoy their day while I take care of ALL the details!

Crystal Christman

Crystal Christman

Wedding Day Coordinator

I started with Nouvelle Weddings in 2009. While planning my own wedding, I fell in love with the process and all of the details that go along with planning such a special day. I enjoy getting to know each couple on a personal level and love helping them turn their vision into reality. I stay up to date with the latest styles and trends in the wedding world - Hello Pinterest! - and always bring creative and new ideas to my clients.

My calm manner is a great asset in high pressure or stressful situations. I strive to make each couple feel comfortable and at ease so they're able to enjoy their day.

View team

• Delicate Portraits Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Briana this past summer at Cameron Estates. She was organized, professional and easy to communicate with. Her clients were very happy with her services. I highly recommend her - perfect for the busy bride who needs someone to cover the details!

• Ink by Nancy Scheer Wedding Invitations

Great person to work with, super friendly and accommodating!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Briana makes the whole planning process so easy! Calm and collected, every time working with her is super. Meet with her and be amazed!

• Towson, MD, 21204 See on map
    410-877-6710 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nouvelle Weddings)
  • Towson, MD, 21204 See on map
    7178183152 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Nouvelle Weddings)