Nouvelle Weddings

Serving Baltimore-Annapolis Metro Area |, Baltimore, MD 21202-4196 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nouvelle Weddings

Nouvelle Weddings is an experienced and passionate wedding planning company in Baltimore, Maryland. Briana Dixon, an award-winning lead wedding planner, has vast experience organizing and planning once-in-a-lifetime weddings and incorporating different styles and budgets. She started the company in 2009, and has since worked with over 100 couples to plan the perfect day. She loves the personal aspect of her job, and that passion, personal care and attention to detail are what sets her apart from other wedding planners. Nouvelle Wedding’s approach is to eliminate stress and anxiety by being involved in all of the wedding plans to ensure the vision for the big day is always in clear focus.

Nouvelle Weddings offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and a la carte packaging. Services include:

• Full Planning

Nouvelle Weddings 5
Nouvelle Weddings 6
Nouvelle Weddings 7

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

The best decision we made

I can't recommend Briana Dixon and Nouvelle Weddings more highly. We used their complete planning package and it was the best investment we made. We hired Briana about 16 months before our wedding. She helped us hire every vendor — providing us with lists of people she recommended based on our budget and tastes, overseeing as much of the vendor communications as we desired, reviewing contracts, and helping us manage payments. This saved us both time and money and kept us from making costly errors. We felt secure in every hiring decision knowing that Briana vouched for each vendor. She also helped us shape our wedding day vision while staying within our budget, acting as a sounding board for every question imaginable and advising us on the smartest places to save money. She made sure no detail, however small, was overlooked — all while maintaining the most positive demeanor I have ever seen. As the wedding day approached, Nouvelle Weddings coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure every detail fell properly into place. Briana and her team handled venue setup and solved any problems that arose without needing to loop us in — at that point, she already knew what we wanted, so there was no need to interrupt our wedding day experience. The execution was flawless. I had several family members and friends marvel that I was such a relaxed bride. I'm ordinarily so type-A and detail-oriented that event planning is quite stressful, but I felt like I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day. I never doubted that Briana was on top of everything, and she was. We continue to receive so many compliments about our wedding day from guests, and most importantly, we felt like we had an absolutely perfect wedding.

Anis M. · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have done it without Nouvelle Weddings

Briana was not only the BEST wedding planner we could ever ask for, she also served as my confidante and therapist throughout the entire process. She was always accessible and ready to answer any questions I had (and trust me, we had a LOT) and made this whole process so easy and painless. Everything was executed beautifully and our wedding exceeded our expectations. We are so happy we went with Briana and we will definitely recommend Nouvelle Weddings to any brides getting married in the area. THANK YOU, Nouvelle Weddings!!

Nouvelle Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Delicate Portraits Photography
    Delicate Portraits Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Briana this past summer at Cameron Estates. She was organized, professional and easy to communicate with. Her clients were very happy with her services. I highly recommend her - perfect for the busy bride who needs someone to cover the details!

• Ink by Nancy Scheer
    Ink by Nancy Scheer Wedding Invitations

Great person to work with, super friendly and accommodating!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Briana makes the whole planning process so easy! Calm and collected, every time working with her is super. Meet with her and be amazed!

• Serving Baltimore-Annapolis Metro Area | Baltimore, Maryland, MD 21202-4196 See on map
    7178183152 (Other Phone Number)