Nouvelle Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Nouvelle Weddings is an award winning planning and design company founded in 2009 with a mission to create personal and unforgettable experiences. If you are dreaming of creating an elegant, romantic wedding filled with intentional details that speak to you and your fiance’s love, story, and style, you are in the right place! We are passionate about helping couples craft a beautiful wedding while they focus on building a strong foundation for marriage.

Our unique approach to planning beautifully detailed celebrations of marriage is what sets our team apart from the rest. We believe that weddings should be intentional - they should tell the story that speaks to the heart of who you are as a couple and the love you share.

We believe that beautiful things have value because they make our world and days a bit more lovely, but we don’t just create pretty things because we can. We take the time to get to know you! We want to know all about your story together: how you met, how you got engaged, your style and how you want your guests to feel on the day of your wedding. And while we are designing all of the pretty, we are also ensuring that every logistic and all of the timing is planned meticulously to ensure the best overall experience for you and your guests.

Our intentional approach to wedding planning creates a flawless and unique experience for you and your guests. We will be there for you through every step of the planning and design process so you can be focusing on what matters most: planning for a great marriage.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jess J. Getting married on 10/04/2022

Amazing—worth every penny—and then some!!!!!

LynnAaron and Nouvelle Weddings are priceless. I was excited yet apprehensive about hiring a planner. It’s an investment, and hard to quantify the worth and value, as I would never really know how hard the planning was on my own—because I don’t have an experience planning the big day without a planner.
    Well, now I can assure you that it is entirely worth it. We hired them pre Covid, and LynnAaron saved the day in many situations. However, we had our large day toward the end of Covid, so we had the same experience that regular brides have, and I can easily PROMISE that hiring Nouvelle Weddings (NW) is worth every penny. Every single penny and then some. I hired them for the entire planning process—from the beginning. LynnAaron made everything so easy—I would tell her what ideas I liked, and she would come back to me with expansions and plans for several of the ideas—then we would work with the things I liked from each plan/design she presented. The vendors she recommended were awesome. She was helpful and decisive when I couldn’t be, and supportive when I knew what I wanted. In addition her ideas were stunning—things I NEVER would have thought of on my own—but each small idea added up to a stunning day. She had so many obstacles—our hotel closing a few weeks pre wedding (not due to Covid), my hair person having to cancel, and many more—with quickness and efficiency. She NEVER came to my husband and me with a problem—yet I also never felt like I was in the dark—she came to my husband and me and told us about the obstacle and a SOLUTION for the issue. I never had to stress about stuff because she always would be able to explain the problems and then explain how she would execute fixing said problems. I have to admit the cost isn’t tiny, yet I would have paid double to have the results, and I cannot recommend NW and LynnAaron enough. Yes yes yes is my advice if you are considering planners, and yes yes yes to choosing NW is my rec.
    Courtney Married on 03/05/2022

The best!!

We hired LynnAaron as my wedding planner (partial), and that was one of the best decisions we made. LynnAaron is responsive, efficient, organized, and patient - from start to finish, she was an absolute pleasure to work with and totally on top of everything. Day of, anything I as the bride needed or that needed to get done, she just executed and did so with such calm. HIGHLY recommend LynnAaron/Nouvelle Weddings!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Briana Dixon
Briana Dixon
Owner & Lead Planner

I’ve been working in the wedding industry since 2007, starting as a sales manager and coordinator at local hotels. This is where I fell in love with weddings – the behind-the-scenes, the details, and all of the pretty! With a strong foundation in logistics and a creative eye for design, wedding planning seemed like the natural next step. In 2009, I started Nouvelle Weddings and haven’t looked back since.

I love the personal aspect of my job, and my emails often contain way too many exclamation points, ellipses, and smiley faces.

My favorite part of any wedding is the moment the couple sees each other for the first time, and those precious times one of them gets teary-eyed at the sight of the person they love most in the world walking towards them. It's in those moments that I am so grateful to have this job and be a part of this most important step in a couple’s life together.

LynnAaron Nichols
LynnAaron Nichols
Lead Planner

I started working in the wedding industry in 2013, first as an assistant to a wedding planner and then quickly moving up to plan and design weddings on my own. With 6 years of experience, I joined the Nouvelle team in 2019. I love the behind the scenes aspect of a wedding, as well as, all of the little details. My favorite part of any wedding is the moment the couple is first introduced as a married couple.

My calm and zealous demeanor give any couple the ability to relax and enjoy their day while I take care of ALL the details!

Crystal Christman
Crystal Christman
Wedding Day Coordinator

I started with Nouvelle Weddings in 2009. While planning my own wedding, I fell in love with the process and all of the details that go along with planning such a special day. I enjoy getting to know each couple on a personal level and love helping them turn their vision into reality. I stay up to date with the latest styles and trends in the wedding world - Hello Pinterest! - and always bring creative and new ideas to my clients.

My calm manner is a great asset in high pressure or stressful situations. I strive to make each couple feel comfortable and at ease so they're able to enjoy their day.

Delicate Portraits Photography Delicate Portraits Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Briana this past summer at Cameron Estates. She was organized, professional and easy to communicate with. Her clients were very happy with her services. I highly recommend her - perfect for the busy bride who needs someone to cover the details!

Ink by Nancy Scheer Ink by Nancy Scheer Wedding Invitations

Great person to work with, super friendly and accommodating!

EVENTPRO Design and Production EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Briana makes the whole planning process so easy! Calm and collected, every time working with her is super. Meet with her and be amazed!

Towson, MD, 21204
717-818-3152
Location of (Nouvelle Weddings)
Towson, MD, 21204

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding