Nouvelle Weddings Reviews

108 Reviews for Nouvelle Weddings

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2019

Dream Wedding Come True!

My husband and I were blessed to work with Crystal and her team to make our dream wedding a reality. They were so incredibly helpful from start to finish! We had lots of little random questions throughout the 18 month planning process and they were ALWAYS so responsive and so kind and never made us feel like we were being ridiculous or asking too many questions. The closer we got to the big day Crystal took over and she helped us manage a challenging venue that was causing a lot of stress in the days leading up to the wedding. Crystal swooped in, took over and handled the situation so all I had to do was sit back and relax.

When it came to the actual day - we had a very specific vision in mind of a Movie Themed wedding and we created a lot of decor and signage and had a clear picture of where everything would be placed/how it would look. Crystal worked with us to make sure that everything was set up and arranged exactly how we wanted it - only better! She didn’t balk at the piles of boxes and pages of notes we gave her. She came in, took control and got EVERYTHING set up and made sure everything looked even better than we had envisioned. She used her own amazing judgment, creativity and background to make the reception, ceremony and cocktail hour look and feel incredible for us and our guests! In addition to that, she ran the day so that everything went off without a hitch! She managed the vendors, the venue, the set up, clean up and everything in between. She made sure we got to see our reception tent and take everything in before the guests filtered in, she made sure we ATE, she kept all of the candy, donut and popcorn bars stocked. She was on top of EVERYTHING the whole night so all we had to do was ENJOY - which we absolutely did!!!

When the night wound down, she and her team cleaned everything and got everything packed up and ready for us to take back home. She even continued to deal with our challenging venue requirements that seemed to be never ending - never letting on that they were over-the-top and never letting me or Matt know that there were any issues. We didn’t have to worry about ANY THING the whole day.

I cannot stress enough how wonderful everyone was and how grateful we are for everything they did for us. Our wedding would not have been close to as wonderful as it was if it hadn’t been for her and her team. Our guests continue to rave about our wedding and how well everything was handled/run and that alone speaks volumes! The BEST decision we made - other than choosing to get married int he first place - was choosing to have Nouvelle Weddings and Crystal coordinate it for us!

They made us feel comfortable, confident and at ease and helped us create a day that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Campbell

Campbell McKay · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely recommend!!

We worked with Briana for 17 months to plan our wedding and when the big day finally came around it could not have been better! It truly was more than we ever imagined it would be. Every detail was gorgeous and intentional. Not to mention, we basically didn't have to lift a finger during our wedding weekend because Briana and her team coordinated every detail of set up. I tend to be indecisive and change my mind, and Briana was always super patient with us during the planning process. She is always quick to get back to you with any concerns, has awesome vendor recommendations, and is highly organized. On our wedding day, our photographer kept saying how much she likes working with Briana because she is so organized and builds the perfect "day of" schedule. Her services really were worth every penny, and if your budget allows it, I would definitely do the full planning package. Countless people have told us our wedding was the best they have ever been to, which is truly thanks to all of Briana's hard work. Cant' recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jen · Married on 09/21/2019

We're so thankful we hired Nouvelle Weddings!

Briana and her team were incredible to work with! From helping us plan the most perfect day to making sure our day was seamless, we could not imagine working with anyone else. We had a terrific experience working with Nouvelle and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional & Experienced

Briana and her team were indispensable in helping me plan a 200-person ethnic wedding on Memorial Day weekend this year. My family thought they knew what throwing a large formal wedding in 2019 would be like, but they had no idea. Enter Nouvelle Weddings! I hired Briana and her team right after I got engaged, and the most involved option was perfect for me, especially since I did the majority of my wedding planning from another state. Briana is professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. I trusted the multiple choice list she presented me for each vendor, and I especially valued her sense of style and decor. One of the best investments we made for our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/10/2019

Made the day flawless!

Crystal was absolutely amazing! We hired her as a day of coordinator and she went above and beyond that job! She made sure everything was done and done well a month before the wedding and was there all day the day of to make sure their were no issues. She was amazing at making our day look amazing and go smoothly, if there were any issues I have no idea they happened! Without Crystal I don't think our day would have been nearly as amazing so thank you Crystal for all you did!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Emily · Married on 05/03/2019

Cannot recommend more highly

Jake and I are so excited to share our experience working with Briana and the Nouvelle Weddings team in helping
    us to create our perfect wedding day. Jake and I got married earlier this month at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye
    House in Baltimore after a 15 month planning process. From our first meeting with Briana in February of last year,
    we knew she was the perfect person to help us craft our special day. Briana’s knowledge and expertise in the
    Baltimore wedding market is simply unparalleled. In the process of interacting with our venue, caterer and other
    third party vendors, it was clear that Briana and the Nouvelle Weddings team are incredibly well-regarded in the
    Baltimore wedding market. With Briana’s help we were able to communicate effectively and efficiently with each
    third party vendor to help us create our special day.
    Nowhere was Briana’s experience and expertise more on display than in transforming our wedding venue into the
    most beautiful backdrop for our wedding. When you visit your “empty” venue prior to your wedding, it can be a
    little difficult to visualize the finished product. When we walked into both our ceremony space and the reception
    area on the day-of our wedding, we were simply blown away. Our wedding colors were perfect coordinated
    throughout the entire space and every last detail added to the experience. We can’t tell you how many people
    have complemented us on how beautiful our wedding venue was! It was simply perfect and has created an
    indelible memory for us that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives.
    Briana and her team not only displayed great attention-to-detail over the course of our 15-month planning
    process, but also a great personal touch that made us feel that they were as invested in the planning process as an
    immediate family member would be. Throughout the process, especially in those stressful moments in the closing
    weeks before the big-day and on the big day, we always felt like Briana was supporting us whole-heartedly. On the
    day-of, Briana not only did an amazing job coordinating all of the logistics, but constantly there to provide a kind-
    word or a quick hug, which is so important in terms of navigating all of the emotions that pop-up over the course
    of your wedding day.
    We simply can’t thank Briana and the Nouvelle Weddings team enough for all that they did in helping us create our
    perfect wedding. We wholeheartedly recommend using Briana’s services if you are planning a wedding in the
    Baltimore market.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Shannon · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Briana was amazing! I ended up getting pregnant with twins during the wedding process and it was pushed to the back a little. She made sure I stayed on task for everything. She was very responsive and made the wedding planning experience very low stress. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about one thing except showing up and looking fabulous. She made this wedding experience very positive. If I ever had to do it again I would want her by my side through the process again

Sent on 04/03/2019

Julie Gibbons · Married on 02/07/2019

An absolutely incredible experience

We came to Briana after months of trying to plan our wedding. We were overwhelmed. I was a bride without much vision and navigating the wedding industry can be incredibly daunting. I initially chose Briana because of her professionalism; after our first meeting I had confidence that she would get the job done. Her organizational skills were key and really appeased my type A personality. With Briana’s assistance in narrowing down vendors we had soon built our team and our wedding became a reality. Briana took on a big role in helping stylize our wedding with my sole hint of “Kate Spade.” I am not really a “wedding of my dreams” girl but our wedding was an exact fit. We absolutely had the day we wanted with the people we love and have the best memories. We were even able to incorporate cultural elements important to us. The quality of vendors was incredible, and we came in remarkably close to budget.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

The best decision we made

I can't recommend Briana Dixon and Nouvelle Weddings more highly. We used their complete planning package and it was the best investment we made. We hired Briana about 16 months before our wedding. She helped us hire every vendor — providing us with lists of people she recommended based on our budget and tastes, overseeing as much of the vendor communications as we desired, reviewing contracts, and helping us manage payments. This saved us both time and money and kept us from making costly errors. We felt secure in every hiring decision knowing that Briana vouched for each vendor. She also helped us shape our wedding day vision while staying within our budget, acting as a sounding board for every question imaginable and advising us on the smartest places to save money. She made sure no detail, however small, was overlooked — all while maintaining the most positive demeanor I have ever seen. As the wedding day approached, Nouvelle Weddings coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure every detail fell properly into place. Briana and her team handled venue setup and solved any problems that arose without needing to loop us in — at that point, she already knew what we wanted, so there was no need to interrupt our wedding day experience. The execution was flawless. I had several family members and friends marvel that I was such a relaxed bride. I'm ordinarily so type-A and detail-oriented that event planning is quite stressful, but I felt like I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day. I never doubted that Briana was on top of everything, and she was. We continue to receive so many compliments about our wedding day from guests, and most importantly, we felt like we had an absolutely perfect wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Anis M. · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have done it without Nouvelle Weddings

Briana was not only the BEST wedding planner we could ever ask for, she also served as my confidante and therapist throughout the entire process. She was always accessible and ready to answer any questions I had (and trust me, we had a LOT) and made this whole process so easy and painless. Everything was executed beautifully and our wedding exceeded our expectations. We are so happy we went with Briana and we will definitely recommend Nouvelle Weddings to any brides getting married in the area. THANK YOU, Nouvelle Weddings!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Allie Pandelidis · Married on 11/04/2018

3 out of 3 Weddings Down!

I'm the youngest of 3 girls and each of us have now used them for our weddings. They know a lot of the vendors personally, they understood what my fiance and I were looking for and they were incredibly responsive. The team took so much of the stress of the day of the wedding off our plates so we could focus on the 50 million other things going on during our big day. Thank you again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Ariel

Ariel Winkley · Married on 11/03/2018

A great wedding planning experience from start to finish!

Let me start by saying that our wedding was a dream come true all thanks to Briana at Nouvelle Weddings. It was beautiful, it represented us as a couple, everything ran smoothly and it came in under our budget. It was perfect. Aside from an unforgettable wedding day, we had an incredible wedding planning process. Even when we were months out from the wedding date, Briana responded to every email and concern as if our wedding was a week away. We felt like she really listened to us (and heard us!) and designed a wedding that fit our tastes, personalities and relationship. She gave us amazing vendor lists (all in budget), and created a huge amount of value by helping us spend money in all the right places. For example, she recommended we spend less money on the save the dates and invitations and more of our stationery budget on day-of paper that contributed to the look and feel of the event. Every single vendor that Briana recommended did a great job and worked well with the rest of the team. Briana was a great advocate for my husband and I when we couldn't leave work to attend vendor meetings, and we felt 100% confident that our interests, questions and concerns were being addressed. Briana is honest (which was really helpful in our decision making and prioritization), she is trustworthy, she is flexible, she is super organized and always shows up when and where she said she would (which makes my type-A heart very happy). I knew we could always rely on Briana and Nouvelle Weddings every step of the way, and I would highly recommend Briana to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Can't Recommend Enough!

We absolutely loved working with Briana for our wedding! We decided to get a planner about 6 months before our wedding, and as soon as we met with Briana we decided to work with her. She is very organized and responsive, and did an amazing job designing our wedding. She listened to what we wanted and what our vision was for our wedding day, and more than exceeded our expectations. The more we worked with her, the less worried I was about everything coming together - all I had to do what focus on getting myself & my bridal party ready. So much stress taken off my plate! Briana put a very detailed timeline together, which was great for the photographer, makeup artists, wedding party, etc. And the day of, she was calm and focused. Everything came together beautifully, and we could not have done it without her! I highly recommend Nouvelle Weddings - it is SO worth the investment!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2018

Best investment that we made for our wedding

Hiring Nouvelle Weddings was the absolute best investment we made for our wedding. Their communication was responsive and timely, Sara made sure everything was on time and punctual (a challenge with me involved sometimes), and Sara was so helpful and friendly to have around.

The style board they created really reflected the look we hoped to achieve and helped tremendously when speaking with vendors to convey our vision for the day. The budget they personalized for us took into consideration our means and helped us to maximize what we were spending while also setting realistic goals and limits. We hired vendors both on their list and off and I must say, I wished I would’ve used their list for all of my vendors. The vendors on their list we did use were professional and did a fabulous job.

The month before the wedding Sara and I sat down and had a comprehensive meeting regarding all of the details that had been planned so far. In a really busy time for us she confirmed with all the vendors for us (including tracking down one that we were having trouble getting in contact with) and created schedules for both vendors and the wedding party which really helped the day of run smoothly.

While all of this was great up to this point, it was the day of that Sara truly made me feel like she was the best money we spent on our wedding. We did have a venue coordinator and while she was helpful, I’m so glad Sara was there. As our reception and ceremony were at two different sites, she had assistants setting up the reception space that morning while she was checking in on my husband and I while we got ready. She made sure we got to our first look on time and that we had plenty of time for photos so we weren’t feeling rushed. She checked in on the guests arriving at the church and made sure the room for the bridesmaids and I to wait in was all ready to go. She helped run our rehearsal the night before so that during the ceremony she was in the background making sure everything ran smoothly. When my dress tore a little before the ceremony she had a sewing kit and so that a bridesmaid could stitch me right up and when we forgot to order a specific single flower for part of the ceremony she had already improvised and made sure it was in place before I even remembered it was missing. Once we got to the reception she made sure we got a look at the dinner setup before anyone else came in, that the photos there went well and that my husband and I got some alone time. She found my reception shoes and bustled my dress before we were introduced when I couldn’t find a bridesmaid and throughout the reception she made sure to check on both my husband and I and also our parents to make sure we had anything we needed. By the end of the night she won over not only my husband and I, but our parents and the entire wedding party with her assistance, professionalism, communication, and friendliness.

We know that the wedding would not have been as beautiful, smooth, and amazing without Nouvelle Weddings and we could not reccomend them more.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Akeem & Nigelle · Married on 08/11/2018

From the first meeting, Briana was amazing. She was punctual, attentive to detail and was ready to take on every challenge we put in front of her. Coming from two different cultures, putting together this wedding was not going to be easy, but Briana made sure that every important detail showed it’s face on our special day. The day went by completely stress free and without any hitches. All in all, nouvelle weddings has been phenomenal and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Mel

Mel · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Briana (and the entire Nouvelle team)! From day one she was an incredible resource, a sounding board, and a true professional, all of which I desperately needed. There's no way I would have made it through the planning process or the wedding day without her by my side. She took the time to get to know me and my fiance and she helped us create a wedding that truly reflected who we are, and most importantly the vision we had for our large at-home reception. If you are looking for a full-service planner, you don't have to look any further! Seriously. Just hire them. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Crystal was our day of coordinator and she was incredible! Crystal allowed me to fully enjoy my wedding day without having to worry about anything involving logistics, timeline, or vendor coordination. In the year leading up to our wedding, Crystal was always incredibly responsive whenever I had questions about anything from vendors to table design. I always felt like my questions were valued, so I never hesitated to reach out to Crystal about even the smallest issue. I was very nervous the week of our wedding thinking about everything that could go wrong, and Crystal’s responsiveness and calm reassurance that it would all be great was exactly what I needed. I probably emailed Crystal every day in the two weeks before our wedding, and Crystal responded quickly with kindness and helpful advice every time. On the day of our wedding, everything went on seamlessly from my perspective, but I’m sure Crystal had to deal with issues that I wasn’t (and still am not!) aware of. Having Crystal and her assistant there truly allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding like a guest, and not as the person who had to take care of every little detail. Crystal even got our hotel room key from my fiancé and dropped off our cards and my bouquet in our hotel room a few blocks away. I can’t imagine how anyone, even the most organized person with a super simple wedding, could have a wedding without a day of coordinator, and I highly recommend Crystal and the Nouvelle team!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Lisa,
    Thanks so much for your kind words! Our team was honored to be a part of your wedding day. It was a truly magical day. Not only was it beautiful, but you successfully captured your style and personalities throughout all of the decor and stationery. It was gorgeous and hilarious all at the same time! Your wedding will always be one of our favorites. xo
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/19/2018

I hired Nouvelle Weddings because I needed a Day of Coordinator. I was assigned Crystal. Right from the very beginning she was extremely responsive, enthusiastic, and you can tell she was good at what she did. My wedding had many ups and downs and she was flexible and helpful in seeing everything through. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Nouvelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa! It was an honor to play a role on such an important day in your lives. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    xo

May · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not say enough good things about Nouvelle Weddings! We bought the full planning package and working with Briana was the best decision we made this entire wedding. Briana was crucial in helping me create the vision for our wedding, she was with me every step of the way (from vendor meetings to hotel fiascos) with a great eye for detail, and just offered invaluable advice through the entire process. She was endlessly patient with this indecisive bride, always responding quickly to non-stop emails, and from this extremely type A girl her organizational skills were amazing!! On the day of our wedding, Briana stayed with me through most of the day even though it was her anniversary! We also worked with Sara from Nouvelle weddings as our day of coordinator and she was fantastic! Prior to the wedding, Sara even came to my dress appointments with me and learned the bustle since my maid of honor could not. On the day of the wedding, Sara was truly indispensable and really allowed us and our families to enjoy the day without worrying about anything. I would recommend Briana and Sara to any bride planning a wedding any day!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Nouvelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! Both Sara and I loved working with you! We had a great time getting to know you and helping to create a beautiful wedding that encaptured your love for each other. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special time in your lives! We wish you all the happiness in the world.
    xoxo

Sohani · Married on 04/27/2018

Crystal was our day of coordinator for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Crystal and her assistant were extremely professional and handled our chaotic event seamlessly! I honestly don't know how anyone can manage such a huge event without an event coordinator and Nouvelle Weddings is the company that will help you be successful in producing the vision of your dreams! We are so happy they were available to help us. We would recommend any of their services to anyone and would use them again in the future!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Nouvelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sohani! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. What a gorgeous day it was!!
    Congratulations again!! xoxo

Brady · Married on 04/20/2018

My wife and I loved working with Nouvelle Weddings! We used their partial planning services and from start to finish, Briana made our eight-month planning process an easy and enjoyable experience (and as low-stress as possible!). She’s a true professional, able to provide excellent insights and recommendations, and make a vision for the perfect day come to life. And, on the day of our wedding, Briana and her team were simply indispensable as they expertly coordinated every aspect of the day, from the ceremony to transportation between venues to the reception.

It’s clear from her honest counsel that Briana always has the best interests of her clients as her first priority. She has a keen ability to focus on the big picture while never missing a detail—something we came to appreciate time after time during planning and on our wedding day. Briana has developed close relationships with top-tier vendors, all of whom told us how much they enjoy working with Nouvelle Weddings. Her hard work and that of her team have resulted in a strong and highly respected reputation—well-deserved!

It was a real pleasure to work with Briana and we highly recommend her and her outstanding team to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Nouvelle Weddings's reply:

Diane & Brady - Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so wonderful working with you and helping to plan such a beautiful wedding day. Your wedding was truly magical! We wish you all the best in your life together!
    xoxo

Jeff · Married on 04/14/2018

Briana was a complete professional throughout the planning process and helped make our wedding day perfect! Her experience and total familiarity with venues and vendors really helped keep the stress level to a minimum.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Nouvelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jeff! We appreciate your kind words. It was so much fun helping to plan your wedding and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    xo

Matt · Married on 04/07/2018

Briana and Crystal went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Every detail was taken care of, even the ones I didn't know existed. They were always available to answer any questions, make recommendations, and guide us through the process. I can't imagine our wedding without them. It's a no-brainer to involve them in your day however you can.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Nouvelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly loved working with you before and on your wedding day! It was such a beautiful day! xo

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

Nouvelle Weddings was absolutely a dream to work with! Briana is extremely creative, knowledgeable, and effective at planning the most perfect wedding from beginning to end! She does not miss a beat and covers all the details that entail this very special day and time! I was able to work closely with Briana everyday leading up to my wedding, over the course of six months, in order to turn all of my visions into a reality. She was always there to help me problem solve and make the best decision. Her experience and expertise was evident not only in the planning, but the execution of each detail on my actual wedding day. Her team was lovely, kind, and enthusiastic and I am very grateful to have made the choice to have Nouvelle Weddings plan my dream wedding! Nouvelle Weddings made the planning process exceptionally joyful! Briana was always there to chat with me via phone, email or text and we met several times leading up to the wedding at my house, over dinner, at vendors, and at the venue. She would help me brainstorm and finalize decisions with the utmost patience and every vendor she interacted with would relay many compliments to me about her professionalism and kindness. I not only found a wedding planner, but someone who became a trusted friend! Thank you SO MUCH, Nouvelle Weddings! My husband and I, along with our family and friends are incredibly grateful for the magical day you helped create on 12.16.17! I'm envious of all the Nouvelle brides to come- they have so much to look forward to! Thank you again for the memories and JOY you brought to our lives! xoxo

Sent on 02/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

I absolutely loved working with crystal she was exactly the kind of person you want in charge of your wedding if you are looking for a stress free experience! She was very responsive and took my silly ideas with kindness and gave me amazing suggestions. I was speechless when I walked into my reception! I hired and worked with her for my wedding in Annapolis and I was stationed in Japan, so if she can make my dream wedding come true from a different country I can't imagine how fantastic she could be with an in- state bride! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Crystal!

Sent on 11/07/2017