Engagement
Shoot included

About Leo Dj Photography

Capturing your wedding in the most authentic and beautiful light

Your wedding is an exquisite and deeply personal celebration of your love for one another that can never be repeated. That’s why I focus on all the poignant moments, along with all the stylish details, so you can look back and see the tears, laughter, kisses, and glances that made your day so special and cherished. Capturing the big events, along with all the tiny little gestures that you may never even notice, I find the fun, love, vulnerability, and beauty that makes your life unique.

As a documentary wedding photographer, it has always been my passion to immortalize memories, to recount love stories, and to frame them in the most authentic and beautiful light. When you choose me as your photographer, you can count on me to reveal your own story with skill and compassion and to deliver photographs that are timeless and emotionally touching. I invite you to view my portfolio and imagine yourself in my photographs, and I welcome you to reach out to me for a flawless photographic experience from start to finish.

Leo Dj Photography photography work has been featured in Vogue Italia website, few well known wedding blogs, and also in wedding magazine. Leo Dj is a winner of the WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award 2010 through 2017, the prestigious award chosen by past clients who have loved Leo's work and voted his photography as the best in the field.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Flush Mount (1)

I could not give Leo a higher rating. He was quickly responsive to questions we had and was patient with us. My now-husband and I are not big "picture" people, but Leo explained the importance of, for example, engagement photos, and we could not have been more pleased with the experience and how the pictures turned out. During the wedding, he helped us prioritize when and where to take pictures and truly captured the spirit of our day as well as our guests' experience. Leo took beautiful, classic wedding shots and we could not be happier.

Profile Picture Anne, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leo was FANTASTIC and our pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Leo captured our wedding moments with very ARTISTIC, FUN and CREATIVE pictures that we will cherish forever! We are so thankful we chose Leo!

Profile Picture Jami, 5/28/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1496460293865 kristin matt engagement 0247

Complimentary Engagement Session

$400.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Some of our collections include complimentary engagement session. Ask us about these special deal!
#WW6bf1a2f737c69634

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Leo!

Great photographer. Passionate about his work.

Don’t waste your time looking for a good photographer for your wedding. Leo Dj Photography is the one. His work is amazing and he is very easy to work with. He can capture the important moment that you will never forget. We always refer our clients to Leo and all of them are very satisfied with the result.

Events