Leo Dj Photography Reviews

65 | Chester, MD

65 Reviews for Leo Dj Photography

Anne · Married on 10/28/2017

I could not give Leo a higher rating. He was quickly responsive to questions we had and was patient with us. My now-husband and I are not big "picture" people, but Leo explained the importance of, for example, engagement photos, and we could not have been more pleased with the experience and how the pictures turned out. During the wedding, he helped us prioritize when and where to take pictures and truly captured the spirit of our day as well as our guests' experience. Leo took beautiful, classic wedding shots and we could not be happier.

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

Leo was wonderful to work with. My husband and I both aren't huge picture takers but the engagement pictures and wedding pictures were wonderful! The wedding pictures perfectly captured the wedding and were beautiful. The wedding album was incredible. He has a great eye which makes the pictures uniquely yours. Anyone who is looking for pictures that are uniquely yours as well as beautiful candid shots of the whole night, Leo is your guy!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Jami · Married on 05/28/2017

Leo was FANTASTIC and our pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Leo captured our wedding moments with very ARTISTIC, FUN and CREATIVE pictures that we will cherish forever! We are so thankful we chose Leo!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

Leo was very professional and did an amazing job! My pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Barbara · Married on 09/03/2016

Leo Dj got the most beautiful photos of my wedding, especially the ceremony, which was in a very difficult location. It was in a planetarium and we didn't want lots of lights ruining the effect for the guests, so Leo was able to set up lights that only lit up the bridal party and didn't wash out the planetarium dome at all. The result was stunning!

Kenneth · Married on 08/13/2016

Leo Dj was amazing. I am glad that we choose him as our engagement and wedding photographer. The photos he took of our engagement were absolutely beautiful, and the wedding pictures captured many great moments. He was very professional, and arrived before our scheduled time for setup. He was communicative, telling us how to pose and act naturally. He was organized and pay attention to details during the engagement session and wedding. We strongly recommend Leo Dj. You will never be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Joanna · Married on 07/16/2016

Leo DJ and his photos of my wedding last July 2016 were fabulous. I was extremely happy with how well the photos turned out and received many compliments from friends and family. He captured all of the important moments. He was professional, answered all of my questions, and touched base with me a few times before the wedding. I would definitely recommend Leo for future weddings and events.

Kate · Married on 05/21/2016

Leo photographed our wedding this May. He went out of his way to make sure he was prepared for the venue (both for the ceremony and reception) and did an amazing job capturing "moments" that - when you are overwhelmed with the wedding - you don't get to cherish as much as you would like. His pictures captured the story of our wedding day, without him or his assistant ever being intrusive or interrupting moments. Atop all of this, at the last minute (2 hours before our ceremony) we learned our outdoor reception was flooded and had to move locations. Leo handled this without a blink and was still able to create amazing pictures despite the change of scenery. Atop this, Leo is kind, helpful, open to hearing what matters to you, has a wonderfully creative eye, and received a ton of compliments from guests who noted how well Leo and his assistant covered the evening.

Thank you Leo!

Sent on 07/13/2016
  • Y

Yuanita · Married on 09/19/2015

We are really glad that we chose Leo as our engagement/wedding photographer, he is really professional yet flexible. He is really detail-oriented and that makes our pictures turn out really great. We highly recommend Leo to everyone looking for engagement/wedding photographer. Keep up the great work, Leo!

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Leo was very professional throughout the whole process. He was very responsive to emails and texts. For bigger detail planning, he preferred to speak on the phone. Leo was very helpful with figuring out what formal photo order would work best. Due to running behind schedule on the wedding day, we weren't able to get some bridesmaids photos we wanted done before the ceremony but Leo was accommodating and we got some taken at the venue. The day after the wedding, Leo posted a sneak peak picture of us and it's awesome - can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Lena · Married on 08/15/2015

Leo is great! And helped me a lot. I'm probably the least creative person ever (I didn't want to do any wedding planning to by honest) and didn't really have any idea what kind of pictures I wanted, and he helped a lot! He suggested locations for the engagement photos for my husband and I, which reduced my stress. Leo is very accommodating and his work is amazing. I also took forever to choose photos afterwards, but it was all good, and Leo was really nice and helpful though whole time. Also the way he designs the photo album is AMAZING. The photo album is gorgeous. I saw my friend's photo album from their wedding (different state/photographer) and theirs is nice too, but was I kind of underwhelmed with the quality. When I saw mine (not being biased and pictures aside), the quality and design of the album Leo gives is just jaw dropping. I definitely recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Leo DJ, provided valuable input for the setting.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Shannon · Married on 05/30/2015

I can't even put into words how incredibly glad we are that we chose Leo as our photographer. He is amazing! He is wonderful to work with, so responsive, and kind. Not only is he a pleasure to work with, but he also take exquisite pictures. I can't say enough to praise his pictures. He also had a very quick turn around for the preview of pictures, which is really all you want once the wedding is over. I highly recommend Leo to anyone, he is great!

Shannon and Brendan Brandt
    May 30th, 2015

Sent on 07/10/2015

Etta · Married on 05/02/2015

Extremely pleasant to work with! I planned our wedding from 4000 miles away and Leo was very willing to have conversations via phone and email. He was able to make a package work in our price range as well. He also went out of his way to see the venue in advance to scout spots for the photos. We were very happy with the results.

Holly · Married on 04/15/2015

Leo DJ did a wonderful job for our wedding!! We smile every time we look at our photos! He has a great eye, super professional - don't hesitate to recommend him!

Chad · Married on 03/28/2015

Leo is a fantastic photographer. He did an amazing job, and was very patient with the little ones. The pictures were great, and our album turned out amazing as well. I appreciate his eye for photos that aren't posed... how he is able to capture a moment. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/27/2014

I could not have been happier with Leo. Due to military obligations, we found ourselves planning our entire 100-guest wedding in one month's time. Leo was flexible and accommodating and even let us trade the engagement shoot, which we did not have time to do, for an extra photographer at the wedding. Leo's work is beautiful, creative and artful without being tacky (a fine line to walk when taking wedding photos, in my opinion.) Leo has a fly on the wall presence, which was perfect for capturing intimate moments unnoticed. If we find ourselves back in the DC area, we will certainly be booking Leo for any future life events!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kaye · Married on 08/23/2014

Leo was great, very relaxed and not intrusive. We received our wedding photos very quickly, the photos were fantastic, and Leo also did some amazing editing on a few of the photos when needed (who knew it was so hard to get a group family photo where everyone has their eyes open??).

• I

Ira · Married on 08/17/2014

I'm so grateful to have Leo DJ photography capturing our each and every important moment on our special day. Leo is very professional and talented. He made sure every moment is beautifully covered. Thank you Leo for the beautiful memories!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Stacey · Married on 07/18/2014

Leo waited for 2 hours to make sure we had the correct lighting for our photos. He went well above our expectations!!

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • User3195514 · 2+ years ago

We chose Leo largely on his personality, he is not a loud bossy photography. Besides for the family photos, we hardly noticed him and his partner at the wedding. Yet, we ended up with all the precious moments with each other and friends to look through for years to come.
    The other reason we chose him was based off his style of photography. When you meet him and go through his sample albums you'll notice it's not a posed magazine brochure. His albums tell a story that take you through a day of all the memories you were a part of, or missed.
    I cannot speak more highly of him. He was responsive to our emails, flexible with our requests, reliable and trust worthy.
    Top notch!

Sent on 01/25/2015

We really enjoyed working with Leo for our engagement and wedding photography. After comparison shopping among several recommended photographers in the area, we felt Leo offered the best value with high quality photos. He was the perfect wedding photographer because he and his assistant were able to capture all our key wedding moments but were never "in our face" or were in the way of our actual wedding which was really important to us. Leo has a calm, quiet demeanor which is great for wedding photography. He delivered our proofs in photos within reasonable time frames and we just recently received our album which is amazing.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Leo's photos from our wedding turned out beautifully. He was very responsive to any emails we sent to him and was always willing to work with us to get the perfect shot.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Leo photographed our wedding in October. He was wonderful.

We did our engagement photos in spring 2013. He was flexible to travel to DC and visit a couple sites we selected. The photos were beautiful. And he was flexible with the package we'd selected to ensure we got what we wanted.

Leo arrived on time for the wedding day and captured our day beautifully. His style of photo journalism captures the story in the pictures without being intrusive. We did some posed photos, but loved all his candid photos the most. Looking at our album, we laugh and cry remembering all the best points.

Leo is also a great guy. When photographing a dance circle and the bottle landed on him, he jumped in with some terrific moves- my guests loved it. We searched long and hard for a photographer- wanting wonderful photos, but not to spend a million dollars. We were so lucky to find Leo, I would pick him again in a second. I highly recommend to others!

Sent on 05/11/2014

was flexible with lots of sudden unexpected changes. rolled along with it well, took lots of great photos. thanks

Sent on 01/09/2014