danielle cover photography

Baltimore, MD View map

hi! i'm danielle, a self-taught photographer living and working in the baltimore metropolitan region. i truly love capturing people's inner spirit and working with playful couples and families. i specialize in working with babies, children, families to be, and families that are. it is my wish to create photographs that evoke the senses and reveal the true character of the people i photograph.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

Chris Married on 06/07/2013
    Danielle was the second shooter at our wedding. Danielle is a lot of fun to be around and a great person to work with. The photos we have received are amazing and have exceeded our expectations. They truly are works of art. Danielle has a way of capturing great moments from a distance. Photos are the one thing you have to take away from your wedding day so we would easily recommend Danielle for any photography needs.
  • User1203872 2+ years ago
    As the daughter of a photographer, I am sooooooo picky about my photography, so it was vital that I had THE best photographer in my area to my wedding. I immediately thought that danielle cover photography NEEDED to photograph my wedding. I was surprised to have not one but 2 photographers for the day. Ms. Cover was willing to travel from my "getting ready" place in Bel Air to my venue in Columbia with no hesitation. Both photographers were so accommodating to my bridal lateness and smoothly adjusted pictures and schedules to make sure we could get everything done in the time allotted. Ms. Cover's professionalism was a huge help in my stress of getting ready, as she calmed me down with words and took pictures at the same time, capturing every detail. My wedding was 3 months ago and people still come up to me ranting and raving about my pictures. I even had another photographer friend, who'd I'd asked to take pictures earlier, say to me, "I'm glad I didn't do your photography because your pictures are beautiful!" danielle cover photography made my low-budget wedding look like a million bucks with these exquisite photos! I am forever grateful!!
    Jenelle Married on 08/17/2012
    Our engagement session with Danielle was the first time either of us had used professional photography services. Neither of us had any idea what to expect or how to act. Danielle made the experience relaxing and fun. She is beyond talented and professional. She immediately put us both at ease and gave us direction without being bossy. Her fun personality is contagious and she is just fun to spend time with. On our wedding day, she was so warm and kind and accommodating to my recommendations for photos. When the ceremony began she was just a fly on the wall. She was there without being there. (Which is a good thing!) Her photos are amazing and she has very affordable packages. I can't wait to call Danielle to schedule our first family photos! Super highly recommended!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Silver Immersion Silver Immersion Wedding Hair & Makeup

Every image from Danielle is stunning in its own right. She has an amazing eye and I highly recommend her for your big day!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Wedding Hair & Makeup

Danielle, is an amazing photographer. I love her creative style and kind heart. My brides adore her, and are so excited when she arrives on their wedding day! I have worked with her for years, and have admired her as an artist and most of all as a person. Danielle thinks out of the box, and is not afraid to take a risk. We have bridal boudoir clients set up for this summer, and many weddings. I always look forward to seeing her because I know the day is going to be relaxed and enjoyable. My brides are lucky to book her and I am lucky to know her! She books up fast..just to keep in mind. Also, You must check out her web-site. You will fall in love with those images. My favorite, her little boy with rasberry jam all over his face..the best picture of all time! So I know this is a 90's term but she is THE BOMB!!!!!!!!! Sincerely, Nicole Palermo Makeup Artist

Events to a T Events to a T Wedding Planners

Danielle is a dream to work with. Not only are her photos beautiful, she requires little direction and still gets exactly the shots the client is wishing for. Clients love working with her, other vendors love working with her and she delivers an amazing product. I am always thrilled to get to work with Danielle Cover Photographer whenever I get the opportunity.

Baltimore, 21211
Location of (danielle cover photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding