Gamberdella

Towson, MD View map Visit website

Gamberdella is a bridal boutique in Towson, Maryland. They are a family business that was started more than 40 years ago by mother and daughter, Rita and Mary Gamberdella. Under the leadership of Mary, the staff continues to give a personal touch and create a memorable experience for brides from start to finish.

Gamberdella can help brides find the dress of their dream and accessories including headpieces, veils, shoes, jewelry and more. They also offer attire for bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and groom. They offer the best selection of designers and collections in the Mid-Atlantic area. They continually search the globe to find a unique selection of dresses for their brides. The Gamberdella Experience is all about turning gown shopping into a joyful experience that you will cherish forever. Finding the perfect dress can be overwhelming, but their bridal consultants are approachable and knowledgeable. They help you navigate the different shapes, styles, colors and cuts to find a dress that suits your body, style and comfort level.

Gamberdella Exclusive Designers:
Sareh Nouri
Tara Keely
Ti Adora by Allison Webb

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.3

• Julianne
    Julianne L. Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing dresses and Amazing People

Clare and the team at Gamberdella are the absolute best! With just a couple of questions, Clare recommended the most perfect dress for our tropical beach wedding. I cannot say how much I loved my dress! The ordering process was seamless and I had my alterations done right on site, which were a breeze. I also got my veil here and my bridesmaids purchased their Bill Levkoff dresses through Gamberdella, as well (getting them a 10% discount). You will not regret getting your dress here.
    Cayla E. Married on 01/22/2022

Gamberdella is well worth the drive from DC

I had the best experience at Gamberdella! They special ordered a dress that I wanted to try and it ended up being my dress! Clare and Mary helped me find my perfect dress and were so supportive and helpful. It was great to use their video chat feature as my family lives out of town. Gamberdella was super accommodating of my requests and appointments. I highly recommend Gamberdella to anyone wedding dress shopping in the DMV area. It was WELL worth the drive for me as I had bad experiences with multiple shops in DC. Their alterations were phenomenal and I thought very reasonably priced given the work done. My dress looked amazing and fit me perfectly for our big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

35 photos · 06/21/2019

Deals

Gamberdella 1
Discount
When a bride becomes a #gambygirl, by purchasing her dress at Gamberdella's, her bridesmaids will receive 10% each bridesmaid dress for the wedding.

Events

23 Sep
Trunk Show

Peter Langner Bridal Gown Trunk Show

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

Date: From 09/23/2022 to 09/25/2022 Schedule all day
Location: 30 W. Pennsylvania Avenue, Towson, MD

Vintage Veils Vintage Veils Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gamberdella has stunning wedding gowns! I have had the pleasure of working two fashion shows where Gamberdella has provided the wedding gowns and wow! The products truly blew me away! I hope to see more of Gamberdella in the near future and would recommend any bride of ours!

Jennifer McMenamin Photography Jennifer McMenamin Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary and her team at Gamberdella are so gifted at finding dresses and gowns that bring out a bride's personality and help her feel her most comfortable and most beautiful on such an important day. It's so fantastic!

Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Wedding Florists

Gorgeous, gorgeous dresses!

30 W. Pennsylvania Avenue Towson, MD, 21204

Monday: 10am-6pm Tuesday: 10am-8pm Wednesday: 10am-6pm Thursday: 10am-8pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am-4pm Sunday: closed
Location of (Gamberdella)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding