Vintage Veils

605 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. Suite #4, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Vintage Veils

We are a collaborative team of talented and professional makeup artist's & hairstylist's located in Annapolis, Maryland. We pride ourselves in being a company that is up to date with the current trends, while still leaving you looking timeless. It's our mission to enhance and execute your vision for your personal look & style on your special day!

Our company has high standards for the artists that work for us: both for their technical skills, but also for their attitude and character. We pride ourselves on being joyful, punctual, professional, and innovative. You can depend on us to ease any tension and bring a light-hearted atmosphere to your wedding day.

Vintage Veils LLC. is traveling throughout Maryland, DE, VA, PA, NY, NJ and BEYOND.

We are honored to work with you!

Follow Vintage Veils on

image0 51 625416 157590932619863

131 Reviews for Vintage Veils

• Naisby

Naisby · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Vintage Veils did onsite hair and makeup for a wedding I was in this weekend. Erica and Kayla did our hair and were fantastic! I showed them a picture of what I wanted and it turned out perfectly and held all day and night. Tamekia did our makeup and I couldn't have been more pleased! I'm normally very picky with makeup, but everyone looked natural and beautiful. The lashes were a steal and made everyone's look pop. Thank you for doing such a great job, I would highly recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 02/12/2020

Best of the Best

I first encountered Vintage Veils for a friend's wedding in 2018 and loved the experience so much I booked them for my own wedding last year - in fact they were the first vendor I booked. Amy has such a calming presence and makes you feel comfortable instantly - we also have the same taste in music so that was an added bonus during my trial. I also worked with Meeks and Erica - they were amazing! I loved having them be a part of my day. They made me and my girls feel fantastic. Amy, Meeks and Erica worked with me and my work schedule to make sure I was able to do a trial. I can't thank them enough for making me feel so special. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2020

Vintage Veils's reply:

Liz!

Thank you for your amazing review. We are so grateful for clients like you! You made the most beautiful bride, ever and we truly enjoyed spending the time with you (you are awesome). We wish you all of the happiness in the world.

xoxo, Amy
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 02/08/2020

The best hair & makeup team around!

Vintage veils is the best of the best. Not only are all the team members amazing women, fun to talk to, and make the wedding day so comfortable, but they are truly artists. From all my communication with them, to my trail, to my wedding day, they made me feel like a queen. My bridesmaids loved them so much that 3 of my engaged bridesmaids literally booked them on the spot for their wedding days! Thank you SO MUCH to Amy and her team! xoxo, Jackie

Sent on 02/24/2020

Vintage Veils's reply:

We love you Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being such an amazing bride, we are so grateful!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vintage Veils Pricing

Vintage Veils Price Rates

Vintage Veils FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Kira Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy, the owner of Vintage Veils, is so my wedding vendor idol! She has created a business built on talent, professionalism, hard work, and passion. Her entire time is incredibly gifted and they do the best work in the industry! Brides, you will be so happy you booked them to make you look your best on your wedding day! <3 If only I could get married again so I could hire them! <3

• Abidoodle Productions Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with a couple of the ladies from Vintage Veils. They were efficient, professional, and really listened to what the bride & her bridesmaids wanted. The bridal party looked stunning! I've added Vintage Veils to my recommended vendors list!

• Casi Denton Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and her sister are the best in the business and are the one stop shop when it comes to beautiful art in hair and make-up. They are precise and aware of how you want to look on your special day. They take their work seriously while being upbeat to calm any nerves. I definitely recommend Vintage Veils for your special day!

• 605 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. Suite #4, Suite #4 Severna Park, MD, 21146 See on map
    443-863-0723 (Phone number)
    Bridal Trials are held on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday evenings after 5PM. Special Occasion inquiries by appointment, give us a call!
    Location of (Vintage Veils)