Vintage Veils

605 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. Suite #4, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Vintage Veils

We are a collaborative team of talented and professional makeup artist's & hairstylist's located in Annapolis, Maryland. We pride ourselves in being a company that is up to date with the current trends, while still leaving you looking timeless. It's our mission to enhance and execute your vision for your personal look & style on your special day!

Our company has high standards for the artists that work for us: both for their technical skills, but also for their attitude and character. We pride ourselves on being joyful, punctual, professional, and innovative. You can depend on us to ease any tension and bring a light-hearted atmosphere to your wedding day.

Vintage Veils LLC. is traveling throughout Maryland, DE, VA, PA, NY, NJ and BEYOND.

We are honored to work with you!

Follow Vintage Veils on

Vintage Veils 6
Vintage Veils 7

Kathleen · Married on 06/08/2019

Talented Stylists!!

Vintage veils was an amazing vendor to work with. They were timely, professional and really listened to what my party and myself wanted. The makeup and hair stylists were extremely talented and made us all look our best! I don't have enough good things to say about this vendor!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2019

such a great experience!

We had so much fun working with Vintage Veils. Amy was so sweet and flexible in scheduling my trial- and was there throughout the entire process to make any necessary changes or answer questions. I worked with Tamekia for makeup and Sarah for hair- I was blown away by how well they were able to capture what I had in mind- and my bridesmaids felt the same way! If you are looking for natural makeup and hair that brings out your best self- would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Vintage Veils FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Kira Nicole Photography
    Kira Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy, the owner of Vintage Veils, is so my wedding vendor idol! She has created a business built on talent, professionalism, hard work, and passion. Her entire time is incredibly gifted and they do the best work in the industry! Brides, you will be so happy you booked them to make you look your best on your wedding day! <3 If only I could get married again so I could hire them! <3

• Abidoodle Productions
    Abidoodle Productions Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with a couple of the ladies from Vintage Veils. They were efficient, professional, and really listened to what the bride & her bridesmaids wanted. The bridal party looked stunning! I've added Vintage Veils to my recommended vendors list!

• Casi Denton Photography
    Casi Denton Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and her sister are the best in the business and are the one stop shop when it comes to beautiful art in hair and make-up. They are precise and aware of how you want to look on your special day. They take their work seriously while being upbeat to calm any nerves. I definitely recommend Vintage Veils for your special day!

• 605 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. Suite #4, Suite #4 Severna Park, MD, 21146 See on map
    443-203-4544 (Phone number)
    Bridal Trials are held on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday evenings after 5PM. Special Occasion inquiries by appointment, give us a call!