Vintage Veils

Severna Park, MD View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are a collaborative team of talented and professional makeup artist's & hairstylist's located in Annapolis, Maryland. We pride ourselves in being a company that is up to date with the current trends, while still leaving you looking timeless. It's our mission to enhance and execute your vision for your personal look & style on your special day!

Our company has high standards for the artists that work for us: both for their technical skills, but also for their attitude and character. We pride ourselves on being joyful, punctual, professional, and innovative. You can depend on us to ease any tension and bring a light-hearted atmosphere to your wedding day.

Vintage Veils LLC. is traveling throughout Maryland, DC, DE, VA, PA and BEYOND.

We are honored to work with you!

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Erika Married on 05/07/2022

Great experience

We were very happy with our experience with Vintage Veils. Jasika and Autumn were prompt, professional, friendly, and fit right in with our bridal party. Everyone was very happy with their hair and make-up and remarked on how much fun it was to work with them. I was extremely happy with my hair and make-up. I would definitely recommend Vintage Veils (I only worked with Jasika and Autumn) for wedding hair & makeup.
  • Erin
    Erin V. Married on 02/11/2022

Highly recommend!!!

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing my experience was with Vintage Veils. Jess and April did me and my girls’ hair and makeup and we all absolutely loved it! They are very reasonably priced and the service was above and beyond!! They made me feel so at ease and were very personable. They were very responsive and answered any questions I had along the way. I can’t imagine having anyone else do my hair and makeup for my big day and can not recommend them enough! Thank you Vintage Veils!!!!
  • Maria
    Maria S. Married on 12/11/2021

Beautiful, natural wedding day looks!

The VV team arrived on time and ready to transform our bridal party on the day of our wedding! I worked with them as a bridesmaid before, and I love their natural yet glam wedding day looks. Autumn and Luja did a beautiful job with hair and makeup for each of my bridesmaids and my moms, as well as on my bridal hair and makeup!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Anne Marie & Stefan
    47 photos · 08/30/2019

Pricing

Kira Nicole Photography Kira Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy, the owner of Vintage Veils, is so my wedding vendor idol! She has created a business built on talent, professionalism, hard work, and passion. Her entire time is incredibly gifted and they do the best work in the industry! Brides, you will be so happy you booked them to make you look your best on your wedding day! <3 If only I could get married again so I could hire them! <3

Abidoodle Productions Abidoodle Productions Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with a couple of the ladies from Vintage Veils. They were efficient, professional, and really listened to what the bride & her bridesmaids wanted. The bridal party looked stunning! I've added Vintage Veils to my recommended vendors list!

Casi Denton Photography Casi Denton Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and her sister are the best in the business and are the one stop shop when it comes to beautiful art in hair and make-up. They are precise and aware of how you want to look on your special day. They take their work seriously while being upbeat to calm any nerves. I definitely recommend Vintage Veils for your special day!

605 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. Suite #4 Severna Park, MD, 21146
443-863-0723

Bridal Trials are held on select Sundays (please inquire within).
Location of (Vintage Veils)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding