Vintage Veils

605 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. Suite #4, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Vintage Veils

We are a collaborative team of talented and professional makeup artist's & hairstylist's located in Annapolis, Maryland. We pride ourselves in being a company that is up to date with the current trends, while still leaving you looking timeless. It's our mission to enhance and execute your vision for your personal look & style on your special day!

Our company has high standards for the artists that work for us: both for their technical skills, but also for their attitude and character. We pride ourselves on being joyful, punctual, professional, and innovative. You can depend on us to ease any tension and bring a light-hearted atmosphere to your wedding day.

Vintage Veils LLC. is traveling throughout Maryland, DE, VA, PA, NY, NJ and BEYOND.

We are honored to work with you!

Follow Vintage Veils on

Vintage Veils 6
Vintage Veils 7
  • Naisby

Naisby · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Vintage Veils did onsite hair and makeup for a wedding I was in this weekend. Erica and Kayla did our hair and were fantastic! I showed them a picture of what I wanted and it turned out perfectly and held all day and night. Tamekia did our makeup and I couldn't have been more pleased! I'm normally very picky with makeup, but everyone looked natural and beautiful. The lashes were a steal and made everyone's look pop. Thank you for doing such a great job, I would highly recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing quality and professionalism!

Vintage Veils was absolutely fabulous! Both the hair and makeup artist I hired through them were extremely talented and professional. They both truly took their time on each Bridesmaid to make sure they were happy with their hair and makeup for the wedding day! I was also extremely happy with my hair and makeup and they made every effort to make sure we all looked flawless. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Vintage Veils 8
    Vintage Veils 9

Vintage Veils's reply:

Thank you, Lauren!!!!!!!! We are so grateful to have you as our bride!
    Congratulations from all of us and happiest wishes to you and yours!! XO

Vintage Veils Pricing

Vintage Veils Price Rates

Vintage Veils FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Kira Nicole Photography
    Kira Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy, the owner of Vintage Veils, is so my wedding vendor idol! She has created a business built on talent, professionalism, hard work, and passion. Her entire time is incredibly gifted and they do the best work in the industry! Brides, you will be so happy you booked them to make you look your best on your wedding day! <3 If only I could get married again so I could hire them! <3

• Abidoodle Productions
    Abidoodle Productions Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with a couple of the ladies from Vintage Veils. They were efficient, professional, and really listened to what the bride & her bridesmaids wanted. The bridal party looked stunning! I've added Vintage Veils to my recommended vendors list!

• Casi Denton Photography
    Casi Denton Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy and her sister are the best in the business and are the one stop shop when it comes to beautiful art in hair and make-up. They are precise and aware of how you want to look on your special day. They take their work seriously while being upbeat to calm any nerves. I definitely recommend Vintage Veils for your special day!

• 605 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd. Suite #4, Suite #4 Severna Park, MD, 21146 See on map
    443-203-4544 (Phone number)
    Bridal Trials are held on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday evenings after 5PM. Special Occasion inquiries by appointment, give us a call!