17 W Hill St, Baltimore, MD 21230 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Christine McFarlane Events

Christine McFarlane Events is a boutique styled event planning company based in Baltimore, Maryland that specializes in weddings, showers, & private parties - a.k.a. any reason to celebrate BIG! We love combining two different style to create a wedding as unique as the couple!

Follow Christine McFarlane Events on

Christine McFarlane Events 4
Christine McFarlane Events 5

Alexandra Dupont · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

Christine helped us with planning leading up to the wedding and with the day of coordination. She is easy to work with, knowledgeable, friendly, fun, and has a great eye for design. Christine took care of all our vendor coordination, which was a huge task off of our planning. The day of the wedding her and her team took care of everything, we never even had to think about whether things were going to plan, which meant we could spend the whole day celebrating our marriage without any stress.

I can't recommend Christine and her team enough, she's professional, flexible with scheduling, and super easy to work with. Definitely consider using her for a stress free and beautiful wedding!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Lutz · Married on 12/28/2018

The Most Talented Coordinator

We were beyond lucky to get Christine to be our wedding coordinator for our big day. I had been stalking her amazing Instagram since before I was engaged and couldn’t wait to have her help me with the wedding planning process. Christine was available any time to answer phone calls and emails. She went above and beyond helping me choose décor for the day and make choices on vendors. Her experience as a wedding coordinator shined when we did our wedding walk through. She handled the meeting with the vendors and made sure that no question was left unanswered (because I had a lot)! Christine got to know me and because of this is I truly trusted her to decorate the venue the day of the wedding. When I arrived to the venue everything was beyond what I had expected. On top of everything my family and I did not have to worry or handle a thing the day of the wedding. Our job was just to enjoy our day and we truly did. Her amazing sense of style showed in every aspect of our venue. The night could not have been more perfect with her there every step of the way. Christine is the absolute best choice as a coordinator and I would hire her a million times over. Thank you is not enough for everything she has done, but thank you Christine!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We hired Christine McFarlane events (and specifically Allie) as a day of coordinator for our 10/13 wedding at Gramercy Mansion and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience!!! Even though we were only using the company as a day of coordinator, Christine kept constant communication throughout our engagement and sent out monthly checklists to make sure we were on track with our planning. Our coordinator Allie, and her assistant Carmen were such a blessing on our wedding day. The team created a timeline for the night and made sure all décor was taken care of, they made the night as perfect and stress-free as I think it could have been. I am so grateful for the help and support Christine, Allie, and Carmen provided, and would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Award

Christine McFarlane Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1