Baltimore, MD 21230 Map · Phone number

About Simply Created Events

Simply Created Events is a wedding and special event planning company serving the Baltimore and Washington DC areas. Our main goal is making your occasion a memorable one that is seamless and stress free! We take a personal approach to each and every one of our clients and no task is ever too big or small.

Getting married is a very exciting time with many decisions to be made and experiences to be had and sometimes you need help sorting through the millions of choices out there.

Whether its assistance with vendor selection or staying on budget, Simply Created Events knows the importance of every detail. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the exciting moments leading up to your big day. Let us do the worrying; we are here for you every step of the way no matter what part of the wedding planning process you need us for.

Follow Simply Created Events on

Simply Created Events 5
Simply Created Events 6
Simply Created Events 7

Lynda Mcintyre · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Awesome, a wonderful experience!

I hired Aubrey for day-of-wedding help. What I received was WAY more than that, and I will be forever grateful for all the little things she did along the way, which included liaising with the caterer, photographer, florist, DJ, and others as we got closer to The Day. I'd never planned or executed a large event, and knew I would need someone to take care of all the details, behind-the-scenes trouble-shooting, feather-smoothing and "you need to be over here in 5 minutes" help, which then allowed me to just be the MOB. I did not anticipate that she would feel like my new best friend, offering to get me a drink or a canapé during the photo shoot after the ceremony, or calm me down when I had a small melt-down over a couple of insignificant snafus, or just checking to make sure I was ok during the course of the evening. I can't imagine anyone better.

The wedding was (by my standards) large, with 200 guests, many relatives and friends, many photos, and in a garden setting on the river on what turned out to be the only beautifully sunny afternoon of the week! Aubrey made the entire event feel like it ran on automatic pilot, even though I know it didn't.

I could to be more pleased, or grateful. Towards the end of the evening I was referring to Aubrey as "the general," because she really did have everyone where they needed to be, when they needed to be, doing what they needed to do. Small problems were dealt with, slightly larger ones noted for later. She, and her mom, are a wonderful pair.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Simply Created Events 8
    Simply Created Events 9
    Simply Created Events 10
    Simply Created Events 11

Ellen · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Exceptional Service

If you have a wedding to plan, run do not walk to Simply Created Events. Aubrey and Sharon are amazing! I hired Aubrey for my son's January 2019 wedding in Dec 2017. I hired her for the entire year and it is the best money spent! Aubrey did absolutely everything form the venue visits, to the contracts , and everything in between all with patience and timeliness and smiling the entire time! Every vendor Aubrey selected for us was top notch-the best! In addition to the overall feeling of sadness now that the wedding is over, I will really miss all the planning with Aubrey. What a fantastic experience! I cannot wait until my daughter gets engaged! Aubrey will be my first phone call!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Rach Bee · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent experience!

We worked with Aubrey as our month of coordinator and had absolutely recommend her services! We met with several coordinators but loved Aubrey because she was so invested in making our day whatever we wanted it to be. Throughout the planning process she was great about checking in and making sure she was updated on key info. She ran the day incredibly smoothly, even amidst challenges that arose with wedding party and some vendors.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Simply Created Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Event Entertainment
    Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Aubrey Canale does a fabulous job with her clients. She is so detailed oriented and all of her events are highly successful as you can see by her reviews. As a vendor she is a pleasure to work with.

• Baltimore, 21230 See on map