80 Reviews for Simply Created Events

Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
80 Simply Created Events Reviews

Aubrey was amazing! Her help was invaluable. Worth every penny spent for the day of and month of coordination! My husband said "wow, they were incredible!" My daughter and her fiance live on the west coast and came east for their big day so that their wedding location was closer to their family and friends. Aubrey was a wonderful sounding board and kept me sane as planning an east coast wedding with a west coast couple had its challenges! Aubrey and Sharon were wonderful to work with and once the wedding day arrived - they took complete ownership of the day. They were pure grace under pressure as the ceremony and cocktails were planned to be outside along with pictures before the ceremony. A rain deluge and thunderstorm began at 3pm and ended at 9pm! They took care of everything and transitioned to the rain plan without a hiccup. I don't even think many of the guests were aware that this was the back-up plan. They were so easy to work with, upbeat and calm. My daughter and her bridesmaids loved these ladies as they stayed in the background but were so personable and pleasant but made sure all was moving along according to plan. Thank you Aubrey!! Fondly, Deb

Profile Picture KC, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Aubrey & team were phenomenal! The partial planning package was perfect leading up to the big day and so affordable! On the wedding day, Aubrey and team really stepped up and handled everything thrown their way - I was not stressed at all and they completely set up & coordinated the entire event!

Profile Picture Jenn , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

SO glad I called Aubrey!! She is a true pro! She organized every minute of the wedding and contacted all the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding, she and her partner worked constantly and tirelessly to ensure everything was where it should be and everything was cleaned up. They worked so hard to tie up the loose ends during my wedding so I could relax. Their prices are totally reasonable, but what they provided was priceless! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

We cannot say enough good things about Aubrey and Simply Created Events! We were starting to panic about coordinating vendors, scheduling walk throughs and really didn't know where to start (or even what questions to ask!) with the final details. Both my husband and I were working crazy hours at work and need extra help with bringing everything together. Aubrey was a referral from our officiant and we originally were just going to get her day of services. After talking and looking at prices it wasn't much more for her month of services and we are so glad that we did! She took the initiative and helped coordinate all the final details, she had professional relationships with most of our other vendors already, she helped set up all the escort cards, made sure everyone got what they needed, provided guidance for our guests, answered all our silly questions, and much much more. We didn't have to think about anything other than enjoying the day! Would definitely recommend to anyone planning a wedding in Baltimore!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My parents and I agreed that hiring Aubrey was one of the best decisions we made in regard to the wedding. Without Simply Created Events, we simply wouldn't have had the wedding we planned and paid for. Aubrey made everything happen. She kept my husband, me, our guests and all of our vendors informed and on track. I was hesitant to have a day of coordinator at first, for fear that it would be one more person for me to take care of, but Aubrey took care of everything both as we finalized our plans (she asked questions of the vendors I wouldn't have known to ask and she gave me a great frame of reference for what was and wasn't reasonable that they were suggesting) and on the day of the wedding. She did a lot and wouldn't even let my family members help with set up the day of (we had plenty of DIY items to set up that she easily could have said were out of scope). Not only did everything get done and get done well (with an artistic eye), we know our vendors were treated well by Aubrey and her team and I felt like I had an extra (very efficient and well prepared) friend looking out for me on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Katie , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubrey and her staff were amazing!! We used her "day of" for our daughter's wedding in November. She could not have been better at keeping us on time. She solved some minor problems that cropped such as the flowers were delivered to the wrong room. I would highly recommend her and her staff!!

Profile Picture Valerie , 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could select more than 5/5 stars for Aubrey and Sharon I would. This team is amazing!!! Even my Husband who was against hiring a day of/month of coordinator from the start ("why would we pay for this? we can handle this ourselves") was SO glad we hired Aubrey and Sharon to help us. He never admits he's wrong :) but he does admit they were amazing and that our day would not have gone as smoothly without them. Hands down one of the best decisions we made in regard to our wedding. The money is well worth it. In hind sight, I would have paid 2x for the services that Aubrey and Sharon provided had I know how awesome they were, truly how helpful they would be along the way, and how many hours they put into making our day perfect - from answering etiquette questions leading up to the event, reaching out to our vendors 30 days out, to making sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding, and even making sure all of our items (decor, pictures, cake, clothing, etc.) was back into our rooms by the end of the night. These ladies are MAGIC. Always around when we needed them, but never noticed them when things were going smoothly. I don't know how they do it. #dreamteam

Profile Picture Kim, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Very family oriented and easy to work with. I appreciated all of Aubrey's expertise.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aubrey and Sharon were amazing and hands down the best and most important vendor I had for my wedding weekend! They were also a great value for their services. I found Aubrey as she was recommended from my catering company at the Peabody and after talking to her on the phone knew I was in good hands! I had talked to a number of other day of or month of coordinators who were more money and were way more focused on all the visual details and trying to help me plant the aesthetic of my wedding which is not what I was looking for.

Aubrey helped me a ton beginning a month or two out from the wedding. She helped answer questions for me on seating charts, details and logistics and timelines. I felt totally at ease on the day of the wedding because I knew Aubrey would handle everything and keep it all under control. We had a small issue with our flowers not being sent to the right place but she dealt with this situation perfectly so I didn't have to worry about it and solved it easily.

She also picked up all of my favors, programs, etc... two nights before the wedding and went over timeline and everything with me and my parents which was super helpful and great since I was planning everything from out of town. She made it easy for me with the small window of time I was in town for the wedding.

If you are on the fence on hiring a day of coordinator I would recommend Aubrey in a second and would say it is the most important vendor to have on your wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Using Aubreywas one of the best decisions we made in planning my daughters wedding. They were responsive in all areas and had great suggestions throughout the planning of and the day of the wedding. I cannot emphasize how great Aubrey throughout this experience. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I originally wasn't planning to use a coordinator as our venue included one but then I found out she no longer worked there and they were not planning to hire someone else prior to our wedding date. I was very stressed and frantically searching for someone who could help assist me with day of coordination as well as finalizing vendors and details. I selected Aubrey and Sharon due to their professionalism and responsiveness. From the first time we met Aubrey I knew she would be able to help me achieve my vision. She worked with my venue contact when I was having a hard time getting what I needed from them and ultimately saved me so much stress and anxiety. She executed our rehearsal and by the time the bridal party got to the venue on the wedding day everything was already set up. I was not picky about where most of my reception décor went, and Aubrey and Sharon made the venue look beautiful. They ensured we stuck to the timeline we had previously discussed and everything went flawlessly. They packed up all of my items at the end of the night which was one less thing I didn't want to worry about. All of the guests said it was an amazing wedding and I give a lot of credit to Simply Created Events for everything and helping it turn out so well! I would definitely recommend using this company for anyone looking for a planner/coordinator.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot recommend Simply Created Events enough. Aubrey is extremely good at her job. She helped us with everything from ensuring we had everything prepared properly, coordinating with our vendors, organizing our rehearsal, and taking care of anything and everything the day of the wedding. She is thorough, professional, and keeps her cool. Our wedding was a particularly DIY affair and I honestly think it would have been quite messy if it weren't for her. She provided constructive feedback while appreciating and encouraging our vision and was a consistently calming presence. You will be in good hands, which is all you want on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Andy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Aubrey and Simply Created Events was fantastic. We were referred to Aubrey only a few weeks before our wedding. She jumped right in, familiarized herself with our venues and timeline, and made everything run perfectly. She and her team were very organized and helpful- they immediately understood our vision and were so sweet and easy to work with. Thank you for all your help! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubrey is awesome! I selected a partial package with Aubrey - we already had some details finalized (date, venue, dress, caterer, hotel) when we engaged her and just needed some help with remaining vendors and definitely wanted day-of coordination. I wish there were 10 stars for each category above because 5 just isn't enough! For the remaining vendors we needed, Aubrey would provide a shortlist, provide some helpful tips and then discuss any concerns we had before making our final decision. Everyone we worked with, including vendors referred by Aubrey, were simply phenomenal! Aubrey is detail-oriented and very communicative. She is a great guide and sounding board for any ideas - and is very gentle when your "bride-side" wants to go a bit wild. And, she didn't skip a beat when I asked if my mom could join every one of our calls and even email her directly. My wedding would not have happened without Aubrey!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubrey was absolutely fantastic. She served as my full-service planner, so we've been working together for over a year. When we first met, I had no idea where to begin. She wrote me a personalized non-overwhelming timeline/to-do list for each month. She researched and gave me options of venues and vendors, went with me to all of my meetings, and knew what questions to ask. She reminded me of when I had to sign contracts and make payments. She even helped with the little things such as selecting bridesmaids gifts or favors, and who had the best price. I cannot imagine my wedding happening without her the week to day of. She made all the confirmations with vendors and picked up my supplies several days before. The day of, she took care of everything. We had a few hiccups, but because of her, I didn't feel stressed or even know about some things until later. Part of my bustle on my dress ripped right before I was about to walk out for the reception, and she quickly grabbed a safety pin out of her emergency wedding kit, and fixed it. I would highly recommend Aubrey to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Michele, 7/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubrey is great to work with. She is very flexible. You can engage her for different levels of service depending on your needs and budget. We loved having her on our team!

Profile Picture User5037607, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I worked with Aubrey to plan and coordinate my Baltimore wedding in December '15. From the first phone call we had, I was impressed by Aubrey's professionalism, knowledge of the industry, and her warm, positive demeanor. She put together a comprehensive timeline/task list, gave advice on our budget, and gently prodded us to meet each task deadline, which she staggered really well so that we didn't go crazy in the last few weeks. Aubrey was always easy to get a hold of for questions large and small, and she regularly checked in with us proactively. I love how she started our calls by asking how I was feeling -- she was always ready with reassurance, support, and very practical advice, which is a great thing when you're planning a wedding!

Aubrey had existing relationships with many of the major vendors we used (including the caterer and venue), which made the planning go very smoothly. She was by our side to ask the questions we wouldn't have thought of and helped compare/refine pricing packages, then took the reins on coordinating with all the vendors directly for the wedding day. She also recommended several small independent vendors (hair/makeup, photographer, and musicians) who were all excellent, inexpensive, and truly lovely people. This really cut down on having to research and run around to different companies, and I think it saved us some money too.

Everything went extremely smoothly the day of the wedding (or if it didn't, Aubrey fixed it before I knew about it). I was able to relax and have an amazing day, since I trusted Aubrey so completely to get everything done. I would recommend Simply Created Events without hesitation to anyone planning a wedding in the area!

Profile Picture User6166847, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Religious

Aubrey from Simply Created Events was a pleasure to work with preparing for and on the day-of our wedding. We had no idea how much her services were going to be needed on our wedding day and we are so glad she was our day-of wedding planner. She helped us navigate and organize all the vendors and helped tremendously with the entire day timeline. Her experience and knowledge of the industry and its vendors was clear in how she handled herself during site visits with our other vendors. She most particularity shined when our trolley vendor had an issue fulfilling our contract and she was able to fill the gap and find a suitable replacement!

Profile Picture User4699599, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

My husband and I cannot imagine our wedding day without Aubrey and her fantastic team!! We hired her for day-of-coordination. We were planning a wedding from out of town and she was very flexible with us when scheduling walk throughs and meetings. We met with her approximately nine months before our wedding for an initial site visit, which we found very helpful in focusing our vendor search / planning and getting answers to all our initial questions. We knew we were in good hands, when in response to one of my questions at our site visit one month away from the big day, Aubrey responded, "That's not your problem anymore. Let me take care of that." She is a dream to work with!

On the day of, Aubrey and her team did such an amazing job setting up all the personal wedding day items and decor we brought and were always around to make sure we had everything we needed. My husband and I felt so confident and stress-free knowing that Aubrey was running the show. Do yourself a favor and hire Aubrey -- she is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Elyza, 8/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter was married this weekend and Aubrey and Sharon handled every detail with such professionalism and ease. If anyone needs a great, fantastic wedding planner look no further. These ladies know their business.
Thank you for making our daughter's wedding such a great, fun time. not sure what we would have done without you there to guide us around every turn

Greg and Sharon A.

Profile Picture Gregory, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubrey was absolutely amazing, being an out of town bride and a full time grad student having Aubrey was the only reason we had a wedding. She helped my husband and I through every step of the process with as little stress as possible and a cheerful disposition. She gave us piece of mind and understood our vision for our wedding and executed that vision with efficiency and perfection. Hiring Simply Created Events was the best decision we ever made in the wedding planning process

Profile Picture Megan, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubrey was more than just a wedding coordinator to us and I can't say enough good things! She was there, day in and out, through our planning process to help and keep track of everything and make sure we knew what to do and when! She answered all questions immediately and helped with whatever we needed.

My sister booked her several years ago for her wedding and we knew we had to work with her as well. She helped keep us on schedule for planning as well as keeping track of all contracts, etc.

The days leading up to the wedding and the big day went so smoothly, all thanks to Aubrey! She ensured we didn't have to worry about a thing and dealt with everything, from getting the rings to the best man to making sure the programs were at the church to keeping our timing on track, she was a God send.

Aubrey and Sharon are MUST haves if you're planning a large event, especially a wedding! Something so important with so many details requires their expertise. We couldn't have done it without Simply Created Events!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubrey Canale from "Simply Created Events" was a miracle worker! We could not have had such a tremendously successful event without her! I purchased her full service package and am so, so glad I did! A huge event like a wedding, I cannot even imagine how we would have succeeded without Aubrey. There are not enough words to describe her exemplary performance but I will list some here: Highly Professional; Personable: Calm; Cool; Collected; Amazingly Organized; Friendly; Networked (we needed some last-minute arrangements and she came through with highly talented venders!); Knowledgeable; Responsive; Honest; Hard-working; Has Great Help!! (Her Mother who was her Assistant at the wedding itself...very much needed!!); I would definitely recommend Aubrey Canale to anyone who wants to have the ultimate event and have it run smoothly. Her services were worth Every penny!!

Profile Picture Craig, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We wouldn't have been able to pull off this wedding without Aubrey. Despite only being our day-of coordinator, she was planning with us well in advance to make sure the day went smoothly. She was quick to respond to emails, and made us feel like we were her only clients. She's very detail oriented, and focused on big questions that we would have never thought of asking. Before the wedding, we had a great game plan in mind, and she made sure all the caterers were aware. On the day, she was on top of everything, and kept us on target without much hassle.

In the end, we couldn't imagine not having Aubrey there to pull everything together. We would have expected to pay many times more for the quality we got.

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubrey is great! She's very personable and makes you feel comfortable and at ease both during the process of planning AND on the day of. She always starts off with 'how are YOU doing?' rather than worrying about the details etc first, which I loved because it always made me feel calm and stress-free. I would never plan a wedding without Aubrey after having done it with her assistance! Everything went smoothly, and our day was absolutely PERFECT.

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews