Simply Created Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Married on 11/05/2022

Wonderful day-of-coordinating experience

Aubrey was absolutely outstanding in every way and ensured that we had the wedding of our dreams! From our initial consult to our final wrap-up, she was instrumental in pulling together the details big and small that we would never have thought of. She is thoughtful, thorough, and enthusiastic, and we felt like we were in the best of hands at every step of the planning process. I would strongly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the area!

Simply Created Events's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure to get to know you and Asher. Your wedding day was amazing! We wish you all the best!
  • Abigail
    Abigail A. Married on 10/06/2022

Aubrey is a life saver!

From the minute we hired Aubrey as our day of coordinator we knew we were in great hands. As the wedding approached, Aubrey handled so much for us and really took over so we could focus on ourselves. She kept our wedding day on schedule and ran the whole show impeccably. I don’t know how we would’ve managed without her. She’s incredibly knowledgeable on anything to do with weddings and is so kind to work with. Hire them now!!

Simply Created Events's reply:

Thank you so much Abby. We were so honored to be a part of your and Mike's wedding day! All the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sara H. Married on 09/24/2022

Incredible!

We worked with Aubrey at Simply Created Events for our wedding this past September and absolutely loved working with her. We booked Aubrey in December of 2020, shortly after we got engaged, so we spent nearly 2 years working together and by the end of it we felt like Aubrey was truly our friend— that’s how personable she is! Aubrey was always an email or phone call away when we had questions or needed suggestions and she played a huge role in booking and scheduling a lot of vendors for us. I would definitely recommend Simply Created Events if you are looking for a wedding planner, our experience was fabulous!

Simply Created Events's reply:

Thank you Sara! It was so nice getting to know you over the 2 years we worked together! We loved being a part of your and Alec's wedding day!!
    Mackenzie B. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Wonderful Experience - We LOVE Aubrey!

Hiring Aubrey/Simply Created Events to do Partial Planning and Coordination of our day was hands down the best decision we could have made. Our beautiful wedding would not have been possible without her. Wedding planning could be tough enough, let alone planning a wedding several states away, and she made sure the process was as stress-free as possible. When our original venue continued COVID cancellations of weddings on our date, she acted quickly to secure us a dream new venue on our original date. When our trolley broke down the week of our wedding, she had new transportation secured for us before even telling me there was an issue. Aubrey made the crummy parts of wedding planning not-so-crummy by taking them off our plate and having all the answers, and she made the fun parts of wedding planning feel extra fun with her expertise and opinions.

Her vendor recommendations were spot on - everyone she recommended was professional, communicative, and dependable. You can tell the vendors know each other well, and it allowed for a well-oiled machine come wedding day. Everything flowed well the day of thanks to her detailed timeline and thorough communication. Everyone was always on the same page.

From a design perspective, she absolutely brought our vision to life and made sure all details had been thought about, and executed on come wedding day. I'm very picky, but with Aubrey and her in our corner I knew everything would be taken care of. Our wedding day ran smoothly thanks to her communication with our vendor team and her detailed timeline.

We could not have imagined getting married without the help of Simply Created Events and are so glad we didn't have to. I would recommend Aubrey and her team 100x over.
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/02/2022

Exceptional

Aubrey was a pleasure to work with during the wedding planning process! My husband and I went with her partial package. She helped us find all of our vendors which saved a lot of time researching on our own. She provided a timeline with monthly tasks that needed to be completed to keep us on track. Our wedding was a destination wedding for almost half of our guests and we had hotels near our venue and some that were further away. Transportation for guests to the receptions seemed like a logistical nightmare but Aubrey was able to figure out the transportation and everything went very smoothly the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding Aubrey and her team kept us on our timeline and the whole day ran so smoothly. Aubrey’s services exceeded our expectations!
    Jen Married on 06/12/2022

Incredible!

Aubrey is wonderful to work with and makes your vision come to life! She has impeccable taste and knows how to make it all happen!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 05/14/2022

An Absolute Lifesaver

I cannot express how happy my husband and I were with hiring Aubrey for our wedding. She is so easy to work with and accommodating - we chose the month of package and were able to add some design services as well since we are more "math/science" people and needed lots of help making things look pretty :) She helped make sure we were doing everything we needed to, picked up our "day of" items (cake topper, guest book, etc) and set up everything on the day of our wedding. She even picked up our cake and mini cupcakes the day of the wedding! Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with how everything looked. We couldn't believe how smoothly everything went the day of our wedding. Many of our guests commented on how everything went off without a hitch!

As part of the design services, we worked with Shannon, Simply Created's lettering artist, who was also an absolute godsend. She wrote and put together all our signs, table numbers, place cards, and cupcake labels. Knowing this was all being taken care of by Shannon and Aubrey was such a stress reducer leading up to the wedding.

Aubrey and everything on her team have such a positive attitude that working with them feels like talking to good friends. My dad commented at the wedding how clear it was that Aubrey absolutely loved her job. She was on top of everything leading up to and at the wedding but was always such a calming presence throughout the process.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle M. Married on 04/23/2022

Aubrey is the best!

I can’t speak highly enough about my experience with Aubrey and her team at Simply Created Events! From our first conversation, I felt secure with Aubrey and knew I could reach out with any question that came up. Leading up to our wedding, she coordinated a sit down with our other vendors to get everyone on the same page, and created a timeline that worked with everyone. The week before our wedding when our nerves started creeping up, Aubrey took the time to make sure we were ok and felt confident that everything would go as planned. She made our rehearsal and wedding day flow so smoothly, from setting up to keeping us on schedule through the night. From beginning to end, I knew my wedding was in the best hands!
    Aubrey, thank you so much!!!
    Benjamin W. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Decision We Made!

Aubrey and her team at Simply Created did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. We chose their Full Planning package to help us navigate planning during Covid, and we were relieved to have Aubrey assisting us throughout the process. Aubrey was a massive help in narrowing down and ultimately choosing vendors, and presenting all of the information we needed in a way that was easy to understand.

Aubrey was always able to make time for us if we had questions about contracts, vendors, timelines, decor, and literally anything else that came up. She was always responsive and never hesitated to jump on a call with us if we ever felt like we needed it.

While Aubrey and team were already amazing to work with before the ceremony, we were in awe at just how perfect our wedding was, thanks in large part to Aubrey and team. Our families were skeptical when we told them that we only needed them to show up and the day would be on auto-pilot, but that's exactly what happened because of all of the hard work that Aubrey and team put in. We literally would not have changed a thing. We got so many compliments on how smoothly our wedding went, which we credit to just how good Aubrey and team are at their craft.

To put it bluntly, bringing on Aubrey and the Simply Created team was the first decision we made for our wedding, and it was the best decision we made throughout the whole process. Our wedding was magical, and we can't begin to thank Aubrey and team enough for all of their work.
    El Married on 10/09/2021

Lifesaver!

Hiring Aubrey was the best decision we made! She was so on top of everything and our day went off without a hitch. She knows all the major players in the industry and made every little detail in our vision come to life. We are so grateful to her and her team!
  • Maytal
    Maytal A. Married on 10/03/2021

Excellent!

Aubrey and her team did such a wonderful job! We had our wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel in Baltimore and she certainly knows her way around this venue. I felt confident with Aubrey there. She coordinated so well with all of my vendors and made sure that the day went as smooth as it did. I did not have to do anything and got to focus on getting married! She even brought all of our gifts and decorations back to the room at the end of the night. I hired Aubrey for the month of my wedding and it was certainly worth it. 100% recommend hiring Aubrey and her team!
  • Allison
    Allison H. Married on 08/28/2021

Excellent!!!

Aubrey and her team went above and beyond for our wedding day. We hired Aubrey as a day of coordinator and she definitely took on way more than is required of that role. My mom and I are both very detail oriented and my sister works as a wedding planner, so Aubrey had her hands full with us. She handled everything with such grace and kindness and was one of my favorite vendors we worked with. She made me feel like no request was unreasonable and the day of I felt confident that if something came up she had to make a decision about she had my best interest and vision in mind. I can't recommend her enough!!
    Dana A. Married on 05/10/2021

Best Decision Made!

Hiring Simply Created Events for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Having worked in events/catering for many years, I knew we wanted someone there to make sure our day ran as smoothly as possible. From the first phone call with Aubrey I knew she would be a great fit for our wedding. She was down to earth, kind and professional. Finishing planning a wedding during COVID was not easy, and Aubrey was there to answer any questions and concerns that we had. On the day of the wedding Aubrey and Sharon made sure our day ran seamlessly. There's always hiccups during weddings and they made sure every last thing was taken care of. We are SO thankful that Simply Created was part of our big day!!
    Heather F. Married on 09/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my dream wedding a reality!

Aubrey from Simply Created Events made my dream wedding a reality. As most brides know, during this time, planning a wedding is not easy! Throughout my wedding planning process there were A LOT of changes because of Covid restrictions and laws changing continuously. Aubrey was so easy going and helpful. She adapted to all of the changes and stepped up to fulfil my needs to an entirely different level than what was originally planned or requested. She responded quickly to any questions I had and asked me questions I didn't even think of. She even provided me with check lists and additional planning tools/resources. Aubrey coordinated with all of my vendors to ensure they would arrive on time and knew what their responsibilities were. My entire wedding went flawlessly thanks to her. She is sweet, kind, and genuinely cares about bringing your vision to life. I would 100% recommend her. Thanks to Aubrey I was able to have a carefree and fun celebration that truly was the best night of my life. If you're torn about which event coordination company to hire don't be! Ease your stress and hire Simply Created Events!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen S. Married on 08/29/2020

All-around fantastic!

Aubrey and her team were so fantastic to work with!! From the very beginning of the process, Aubrey kept a constant conversation going about our vision and how best to accomplish it. She advocated for us as we made our initial vendor selections and kept us on track through the various early stages of planning. Then, when COVID hit and we needed to downsize (and chose to move our wedding up by 6 weeks), Aubrey helped us keep level heads and took care of all the heavy lifting -- renegotiating contracts, finding new venues, everything. She and her team were incredibly flexible and there is no way we could've made it happen without them. If they can handle those kinds of curveballs, they can handle anything!! On the wedding weekend itself, Aubrey kept everything running smoothly; I never felt like I had to worry about a thing. She brought our vision to life so beautifully in the decor for the reception, and the vendors she found for us were truly wonderful -- we received a ton of compliments on the catering, our cake, and the reception venue as a whole, all of which Aubrey helped us pick. My husband and I weren't sure when we first got engaged whether we wanted to get a wedding planner or not, but looking back, it's clear that this was the best choice we made in our entire planning process. We HIGHLY recommend Simply Created Events!
    Lynda M. Married on 05/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome, a wonderful experience!

I hired Aubrey for day-of-wedding help. What I received was WAY more than that, and I will be forever grateful for all the little things she did along the way, which included liaising with the caterer, photographer, florist, DJ, and others as we got closer to The Day. I'd never planned or executed a large event, and knew I would need someone to take care of all the details, behind-the-scenes trouble-shooting, feather-smoothing and "you need to be over here in 5 minutes" help, which then allowed me to just be the MOB. I did not anticipate that she would feel like my new best friend, offering to get me a drink or a canapé during the photo shoot after the ceremony, or calm me down when I had a small melt-down over a couple of insignificant snafus, or just checking to make sure I was ok during the course of the evening. I can't imagine anyone better.

The wedding was (by my standards) large, with 200 guests, many relatives and friends, many photos, and in a garden setting on the river on what turned out to be the only beautifully sunny afternoon of the week! Aubrey made the entire event feel like it ran on automatic pilot, even though I know it didn't.

I could to be more pleased, or grateful. Towards the end of the evening I was referring to Aubrey as "the general," because she really did have everyone where they needed to be, when they needed to be, doing what they needed to do. Small problems were dealt with, slightly larger ones noted for later. She, and her mom, are a wonderful pair.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn S. Married on 02/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't look any further! Aubrey is the best!

Aubrey is fantastic! We hired her for partial planning and it was worth every penny and more. She is kind, patient, calm, charismatic and very organized. My wedding was at the Peabody Library where she has a lot of experience. This was really important to me because they have a lot of rules. Along the way she answered every question I had and was very clear and confident with her suggestions. She attended the food tasting, a visit to Select rentals to decide on table setting upgrades, and the floral sample (including setting up a mock table with all of the linens/table settings so we could really see the full look ahead of time). She expertly manages vendors and did a seamless hand-off when it came time for me to pass all the work to her in the months before the wedding. She also has working relationships with many vendors.. especially our Caterer who she worked closely with throughout the entire process. Any time I expressed stress/anxiety, she handled it and I never heard about it again. She was 10 steps ahead.. always! The week of the wedding she came to my parents to get all the items for the wedding and to walk us through everything.. it really put all of us at ease! My family loved her! Her timeline was spot on and really helped me visualize the wedding day from start to finish. On the day of the wedding Aubrey and her assistant Sharon were there every step of the way.. and when I say nothing went wrong... literally nothing went wrong. It was a perfect wedding! She's fantastic and you should hire her!
    Ellen Married on 11/02/2019

Exceptional Service

If you have a wedding to plan, run do not walk to Simply Created Events. Aubrey and Sharon are amazing! I hired Aubrey for my son's January 2019 wedding in Dec 2017. I hired her for the entire year and it is the best money spent! Aubrey did absolutely everything form the venue visits, to the contracts , and everything in between all with patience and timeliness and smiling the entire time! Every vendor Aubrey selected for us was top notch-the best! In addition to the overall feeling of sadness now that the wedding is over, I will really miss all the planning with Aubrey. What a fantastic experience! I cannot wait until my daughter gets engaged! Aubrey will be my first phone call!
    Mollie G. Married on 10/27/2019

Wedding Wonder Woman

Aubrey was absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend hiring Simply Created Events for all your wedding planner/coordinator needs! She answered every single one of my questions for months leading up to the wedding and created the perfect timeline to make our day extra special! She coordinated with all the vendors and even filled out information for the band page and videographer. I never felt stressed on the day of the wedding and it was the most magical day thanks to Aubrey! She helped facilitate all the big moments of the day but also worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure everything and everyone was in place. She was also well equipped for any and all situations that might occur - including a groomsman who split his pants and a bridesmaid who needed a last minute fix to her dress. Do yourself a favor and hire Simply Created Events for your big day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/19/2019

Such an amazing help!

Aubrey was such an amazing help! I used Aubrey as my month of planner and it was the best idea and decision! I knew Aubrey was the best as soon as we first talked. She answered so many questions without me even asking.

Aubrey helped me with so many questions and decisions that needed to be made. She supplied lists of day of items, timelines, vendor info, gratuitous info, and she contacted all my vendors for me which saved so much time.

A few days before the wedding she picked up all my decorations and I felt an incredible weight off my shoulders. Then after the wedding she packed up all my things! I felt 100% at ease with her help and highly recommend her for all your wedding help!!
  • Patrick
    Patrick T. Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply Created Events is simply the best!

We used Simply Created Events for partial planning and day of coordinator services and we could not have been happier with our big day! I am a very picky bride and a marketing consultant so I have experience planning and executing special events. I knew I wanted to be hands on with my wedding and make sure every detailed reflected my relationship with my groom. When I began my search, I reached out to several wedding planner vendors including Simply Created Events and Aubrey was the only one who (A) impressed my mom and (B) was a perfect fit for how I wanted to plan my wedding. All of the other planners I reached out to were pressuring me to do full service and I did not like that off the bat, they were making me feel like I had to fight to get what I wanted for my wedding.

Aubrey was a breath of fresh air and she was highly recommended by our caterer and our reception venue expressed how much they enjoy working with her. Throughout the planning process and during the big day, Aubrey exceeded all of my expectations! She even drew compliments from the groom's mother and my bridesmaids for keeping everything on time and running smoothly despite the fact that this was a Filipino wedding and those are notorious for running late. When we first started working with Aubrey, I had already selected most of my vendors but she helped us pick our florist, transportation, lighting, and DJ. All of whom did an amazing job giving me the Pinterest-worthy wedding of my dreams. As a hands-on bride, I wanted to do a lot of the creative details and Aubrey was there to bounce ideas of and advise on what would be feasible in our event space. She handled all of the logistical details so I could concentrate on areas of wedding planning that I enjoyed. Aubrey also gave us a planning timeline that was custom to our wedding and was always available to respond to my emails in a timely manner. Aubrey attended and scheduled all of the vendor meetings we needed for planning and was always early. She always made sure we made the decisions we needed to moving things along.

Aubrey was such a pleasure to work with during the planning phases but during the rehearsal and the big day, that is where she absolutely shines! I'm so used to having to be in control of everything but she took reigns and made sure our very large wedding party knew what to do during the ceremony and reception. During the morning of, Aubrey and her assistant Sharon were on their A game and made sure the trains were running on time. They even took the time to make sure I ate something so I'd have energy for the rest of the day. Aubrey and Sharon took care of everything and all I had to worry about was making sure my mascara didn't run when I did my first look with my groom. Before the reception started, we were taking a lot of bride and groom pictures. Aubrey came to check on us and brought bottles of water. It was a small thing but made such a huge difference. At the actual reception, Aubrey helped make my "Crazy Rich Asians" wedding dreams come true by helping to organize a tunnel of glowing streamers that the groom and I passed through. All of the vendors were well taken care of and executed everything flawlessly thanks to Aubrey. She made sure we were able to enjoy our wedding. If I have any advice for those starting wedding planning, hire Aubrey! Aubrey absolutely loves weddings and it comes through in her work :)
    Rach B. Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent experience!

We worked with Aubrey as our month of coordinator and had absolutely recommend her services! We met with several coordinators but loved Aubrey because she was so invested in making our day whatever we wanted it to be. Throughout the planning process she was great about checking in and making sure she was updated on key info. She ran the day incredibly smoothly, even amidst challenges that arose with wedding party and some vendors.
    Caroline P. Married on 05/17/2019

Saved our wedding

I cannot express the depth of our gratitude to Aubrey for her willingness and enthusiasm to step in and assume a larger role in planning and execution of our wedding. When I became suddenly ill and was unable to get out invitations and complete logistics planning, Aubrey stepped in and took care of EVERYTHING.

We receive notes, calls and comments still about the flawless and perfect wedding - every single comment we’ve gotten was about how the wedding was simply perfect and elegant. The music and run of show was to the minute. The coordinating vendors was without a hitch. Everything at the wedding and the months leading up to it were so professionally managed I had NO responsibilities at the wedding and The days prior. It was a JOY to work with these ladies.

I highly recommend Aubrey. We had more than a handful of elected officials and security at the event and, in keeping with her perfect coordination, every official was received and provided for efficiently and professionally.

We deeply appreciate Simply Created’s ethics and professionalism!
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 10/05/2018

The Perfect Pandemic Wedding

I thought I could handle pulling my wedding together and then Covid-19. We held out hope for our May 15th Wedding day but as we all know, this was a big nope. We decided to move the date to September 5th and at this point I was in over my head with work, planning and my Matron of Honor lives 2 hours away so my dreams went down the drain. I reached out to Aubrey and it was the best decision I made. She helped us find a new venue, took over all my planning and tweaked where needed. She handled all of the vendors and brought my vision to life on our special day. I am beyond grateful for her help and will forever have memories of a perfect wedding day in such a crazy time. I highly recommend Aubrey to anyone planning their special day!
illustration stars