New to WeddingWire

Leigh & Co. Weddings & Events

$792,050 Package Price
Responds within 24 hours

On WeddingWire since 2023

Leigh & Co. is a team of wedding planners and day-of wedding coordinators that design and deliver timeless elegance for the authentic couple throughout the states of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Delaware. We work throughout the east coast and also provide services to couples in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.

With our personalized approach to every single couple, we work together to tell your story with personal touches that make for an unforgettable celebration.

Our understanding of your personalities, tastes and styles allows us to craft a thoughtfully designed wedding that is full of classic, romantic details.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$792,050

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,050

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Alyssa
    Alyssa B. Married on 06/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A pleasure to work with!

Truly so so happy with our decision to work with Leigh & Co.! We hired for day of coordination, and truly feel like we got so much more support than that for an amazing value. We worked with Jenna leading up to the event and day off, and I cannot recommend her enough. She executed my decor vision so wonderfully and handled any hiccups along the day seamlessly. We had a backyard wedding so I really wanted to make sure my parents felt as stress-free as possible, and she did just that and more. She was truly a pleasure to work with and I am so happy with our decision!
    Jordan Married on 03/04/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend for D.C. Day-Of Wedding Coordination!

I am so happy with my decision to partner with Leigh & Co. for my Washington, D.C. wedding. From my first call with Brianne, I knew I was in good hands! My top priority was not having to worry about a thing on my wedding day, and Leigh & Co. delivered. Our day-of coordinator, Jenna B., was wonderful to work with leading up to and on the day of the event; I felt comfortable leaving my very specific vision in her hands, and she executed it flawlessly with the help of assistant, Heather. If finances allow, I suggest adding the venue walkthrough to your package, as it was immensely helpful. Jenna B. knew all the right questions to ask so we were ready on the big day. I highly recommend Leigh & Co. for your day-of coordination needs!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Maryland Severna Park, MD, 21146
7208223944
Location of (Leigh & Co. Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours