Majestic Day Event Planners

Catonsville, MD View map Visit website
$6,500 Package Price

$6,500 Package Price

Majestic Day Event Planners is a wedding planning company based in Catonsville, Maryland. This team works closely with couples to help them create the wedding of their dreams. With their skills in both organization and design, they go above and beyond to make a couple's planning process as stress-free as possible.

Majestic Day Event Planners offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, depending on how much assistance each of their clients wants. The team can customize each of their packages to best suit a couple's budget, event size, and preferred aesthetic. Vendor selection, custom timelines, and rehearsal coordination are some of the many services that they can provide. During a couple's big day, they will be present throughout the ceremony and reception, to ensure everything goes according to plan.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

3-5

Melissa Married on 09/06/2020

Great Experience Overall Would Absolutely Recommend

Kimberly and her team were AMAZING! I booked her wedding planning services initially and was very pleased with her expertise, professionalism, and work overall. Even in the middle of the COVID pandemic we had to change our date and pretty much start from scratch and she was so level-headed and helpful. She definitely helped me keep it together during a very stressful time. I also hired her decorating company who did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding decor.
    Kimberly Married on 05/20/2018
    I can’t say enough about how pleased we were with Majestic Day. The guest,myself, my husband and even the wedding venue were all raving about how beautiful the decorations were. Once I met Kimberly I knew she would give me exactly what I had in mind. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She has many years of experience so that eased my mind. Kimberly met with me a number of times and gave me her expertise on things. Kimberly is very organized and that’s what I love about this company. Her prices are very fair and reasonable for the job she does. Majestic Day went above and beyond for us and that is something that stood out from the start. She decorated the Ceremony site, Cocktail hour and ballroom. They worked so hard that day and everything was gorgeous. I can’t stress enough how Majestic Day gave us everything we hoped for and more. I will forever recommend this company to everyone who’s looking for an Event planner or Coordinator. The value,professionalism and hard work from her herself and her staff is the best you can get. I can’t wait to have another event so I can use Majestic Day.
    Kimberly Married on 05/20/2018
    I wanted to share some of the beauty from my wedding that Majestic Day did. They did an amazing job. The quality of the work and Kim’s dedication was just amazing. She took on the task of creating a beautiful day for me as if it was her own. I will be forever grateful. I will come back and upload the professional photos from the wedding when I receive them. These are to give you an idea of the beautiful ballroom. Kimberly has an eye for elegance and that’s just what’s she gave me

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Majestic Day Event Planners 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Majestic Day Event Planners Price Rates

583 Frederick Road Suite 6B, Suite 6B Catonsville, MD, 21228
443-323-2132
Location of (Majestic Day Event Planners)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding