DaiKio Design

Columbia, MD View map

DaiKio Design is a boutique design firm, specializing in Event Planning, Graphic Design, and Interior Staging & Design. DaiKio Design was created in September 2004 to provide our clients with professional, customized solutions to suit their specific needs at affordable rates, while continuing to build long-lasting relationships with clients, year after year.

We specialize in creating custom solutions that bring clients tangible and measurable results to help enhance their ideas. We understand the value of your time, and we aim to eliminate all stress related to organizing. It is our commitment to be able to create an unparalleled, successful project for you.

From understanding your concept to carrying out its completion, DaiKio Design will guide you through the planning process giving attention to every detail to insure an unforgettable project.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Enjoy an invigorating day!

DaiKio Design Team
"We don't follow trends... we set them!"

Contact us today! 240-543-6008

http;//www.daikiodesign.com
FOLLOW US ON FACE BOOK http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/daikiodesign

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
  • User1882736 2+ years ago
    I you can dream it...Koress can make it come true. She went above and beyond the call of duty by decorating our suite with rose petals, flower arrangements and dimming the lights. She made a heart of of rose petals on the bed and put our initials in the center!!! Amazing. My invitations are now framed in various houses throughout the country. So many people called and raved about how gorgeous they were. People may say they are wedding planners...but Koress is a wedding planner AND executor!.
    Deidra Married on 02/16/2013
    Everything was astonishing!!!! I could not have asked for a better day!
    Gina Event on: 10/01/2011
    Planning my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary was no easy task. But working with DaiKio Design made the process a lot easier. She designed the programs and favors and handled decorations and photography. The event with on with out a hitch. My family received tons of compliments that night on how successful the party was. I highly recommend the services of DaiKio Design for any event! We couldn't have done it without them.

Columbia, 21045

Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm Sat. Appt only
Location of (DaiKio Design)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding