Arlington, VA 22203 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hannah Bjorndal Photography

Hannah Bjorndal is a fine art wedding photographer who focuses on telling each couple's love story uniquely, personally, and beautifully. Based out of Washington, DC and available for weddings worldwide, Hannah is constantly on the move, meeting couples in unique and interesting places for beautiful portraits.

Here's the backstory:

Photography has always been a part of my life. From learning how to develop in the darkroom to playing around with my very first digital camera (floppy disk format, yes), it has continually showed up in my life year after year. I love to experiment with light and color. I love capturing familiar faces and unexpected moments. Something about this artform stood out from all the rest, but I never considered a career in photography.

It wasn't until the end of my college years that I recognized my true passion for the art of photography. After working closely with a fashion photographer, I began to see that this was more than a hobby for me. I loved every aspect of the photography business: meeting new clients, making people feel beautiful, capturing light and color uniquely, editing the images to perfection . . . the list goes on.

After that, I started buying equipment and photographing anyone who would let me. It wasn't long before the business started officially, and now, years later, it's my full time job and my full time passion.

Are you recently engaged?

If you're beginning the journey of wedding planning and don't know where to begin, I feel you. One of the most important parts of my job is making brides-to-be feel comfortable, confident and beautiful. If you haven't decided on a wedding photographer yet, we should chat - no commitment necessary. I'd love to hear about your vision for you day to see if we're a good fit!

Follow Hannah Bjorndal Photography on

• Real Weddings 23

20 Reviews for Hannah Bjorndal Photography

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

One of the best decisions in planning our wedding was choosing Hannah to be our photographer. Hannah is not just amazing at what she does, but overall one of the sweetest people to work with. Her passion for photography radiates into her work, and her bubbly personality is the cherry on top of the sundae. Hannah made every moment of the wedding experience fun – she made us laugh and feel extremely relaxed during our engagement session, helped execute on the quality and vision we had for our event, and captured every special moment between us and our family & friends on our wedding day. Every person attending our wedding told us afterwards how much they enjoyed working with her, and what sparkle she provided to our event.

Hannah was such a trusted vendor and friend, and made us feel so loved! I can’t say enough how professional and detail-oriented she was, while also being a treasured part of our day. We loved working with Hannah, and highly recommended her and her team!

Tatiana · Married on 08/04/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Hannah! Her sweet and positive disposition is what drew us to her. She was very fun and kind to work with. She was very attentive and prompt with showing up to the venue on time. And the photos that she took turned out amazing! Probably some of the most beautiful photos I’ve ever seen! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a good wedding photographer!

• F

Francesca · Married on 07/07/2018

After locking down our dream venue, my full focus was on locking Hannah down as our wedding photographer! I’ve always been super impressed with her photography style that we had to have her! Having Hannah Bjorndal as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! From the very beginning, Hannah was very prompt in her email replies, completely professional, but also super down to earth. Hannah is such a genuine and positive person full of joy. She was so fun to work with and knows her stuff! Not only was Hannah a dream to work with during our wedding day, even the time leading up to our day she answered all our questions and gave us great recommendations for vendors. All of our photos turned out so perfect. Our day went by so fast, but I am so thankful we have the photos to help relive our special day. She is a professional through and through, super easy to work with, and we were so happy that she captured our day in such a beautiful way! We will treasure these memories forever and are so thankful for Hannah! Please book her, NOW! (:

Hannah Bjorndal Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings