Arlington, VA 22203 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hannah Bjorndal Photography

Hello, welcome & congratulations!

I'm Hannah Bjorndal: a Washington, D.C.-based wedding photographer for stylish couples who value authenticity and a refined, artistic approach to photography.

As an artist who specializes in the visuals, I’m inspired by elegant weddings, beautiful architecture, & genuine love in relationships. My passion is curating and preserving your wedding day in an artistically tailored & emotionally provocative way, for the purpose of cherishing your relationship and celebrating the gift of marriage for years to come.

Along with myself, I have two team members: Cassie & Evan. Cassie is another primary photographer for our team. She started as an intern and came on as a permanent team member at the beginning of 2018! Cassie has been fully trained by me & shoots in my style. She is an essential part of the HBP team and is available to shoot weddings, too! Evan is my husband & second shooter for HBP. He's a fantastic photographer, cheerleader, and general support to the HBP team.

Are you recently engaged?

If you're beginning the journey of wedding planning and don't know where to begin, I totally understand! One of the most important parts of our job is making brides-to-be feel comfortable, confident and beautiful. If you haven't decided on a wedding photographer yet, we should chat - no commitment necessary. I'd love to hear about your vision for you day to see if we're a good fit!

Follow Hannah Bjorndal Photography on

27 Reviews for Hannah Bjorndal Photography

• Lauren

Lauren Goldstein · Married on 10/12/2019

The best photographer!

We can't thank Hannah and Cassie enough! We were lucky to be able to work with Hannah for our engagement photos and Cassie for our wedding and they were both fantastic. Cassie's energy throughout the wedding day was so relaxed and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The photos are stunning and she even managed to capture AMAZING pictures of us with our very wiggly and excited puppy. It's less than a month after our wedding and we received ALL of our pictures. We can't thank Cassie enough for capturing the best moments of our wedding. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Lauren, I was so happy to be able to be a part of capturing your wedding day! Hammy did so well and you and Giles were so easy to work with! :) I still can't stop swooning over how lovely your photos turned out - your day was so beautiful! Thanks for choosing us for your wedding!!! -- Cassie

Jessica Logan · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

I worked with Cassie on my September 2019 wedding. She made the planning process super easy and it was clear that she was focused on helping us achieve our vision. It has only been about 2 weeks, but I already have all my photos. They are absolutely phenomenal! Our friends and family are raving about the photos too. I am so happy that I worked with Cassie!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie Kramer · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional and fun... beautiful photos and an absolulte DREAM to work with!

Having Hannah take our engagement pictures was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. She took two people who felt awkward in front of the camera and led us through poses that resulted in the most light, classic, romantic, natural-looking photos! She absolutely captured the vibe of our hometown in Florida and we can't wait to decorate our first home with photos from that shoot. She was open-minded and flexible, but gave us encouraging direction when we needed it! Hannah even took the time to get to know us before the shoot... we felt like best friends! We will truly treasure our photos from that day and can't wait to use her again in the future. Thank you so much, Hannah!!!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Awwww Katie!!! Can't believe I didn't see this review until now! Thank you so much!!! You are the sweetest! Miss you tons!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hannah Bjorndal Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

Real Weddings

• Arlington, 22203 See on map
    2023501265 (Phone number)
    Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Saturday 10am-4pm
    Location of (Hannah Bjorndal Photography)