Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hannah Bjorndal Photography

Luxurious fine art wedding photography for stylish, joyful couples.

Hannah Bjorndal is a fine art wedding photographer who focuses on telling each couple's love story uniquely, personally, and beautifully. Based out of Washington, DC and available for weddings worldwide, Hannah is constantly on the move, meeting couples in unique and interesting places for beautiful portraits.

Here's the backstory:

Photography has always been a part of my life. From learning how to develop in the darkroom to playing around with my very first digital camera (floppy disk format, yes), it has continually showed up in my life year after year. I love to experiment with light and color. I love capturing familiar faces and unexpected moments. Something about this artform stood out from all the rest, but I never considered a career in photography.

It wasn't until the end of my college years that I recognized my true passion for the art of photography. After working closely with a fashion photographer, I began to see that this was more than a hobby for me. I loved every aspect of the photography business: meeting new clients, making people feel beautiful, capturing light and color uniquely, editing the images to perfection . . . the list goes on.

After that, I started buying equipment and photographing anyone who would let me. It wasn't long before the business started officially, and now, years later, it's my full time job and my full time passion.

Are you recently engaged?

If you're beginning the journey of wedding planning and don't know where to begin, I feel you. One of the most important parts of my job is making brides-to-be feel comfortable, confident and beautiful. If you haven't decided on a wedding photographer yet, we should chat - no commitment necessary. I'd love to hear about your vision for you day to see if we're a good fit!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Greece, Italy, Florida Keys + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Hannah Bjorndal Photography on

Additional Hours (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Save the Date (1)

There are no words for how happy I am that I worked with Hannah. The moment I got engaged I reached out to her because I knew she'd capture our day perfectly and she did. Hannah has such a creative eye and bubbly spirit that rubs off on you while working with her. My husband and I aren't models but she made our engagement shoot & wedding day completely relaxing while delivering the most perfect pictures. If you're looking for an amazing photographer you have definitely landed in the right place. She is professional and always delivers (we got all of our wedding pictures within two weeks). Thank you Hannah for everything!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brooke, 4/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Prints

Amazing to work with and stunning pictures! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hannah was everything we could have dreamed of. She was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and truly made as feel as though we were so cared for. Plus, her photos were drop dead gorgeous. We were relaxed and had fun the entire day!

View Vendor Response