Arlington, VA 22203 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hannah Bjorndal Photography

Hello, welcome & congratulations!

I'm Hannah Bjorndal: a Washington, D.C.-based wedding photographer for stylish couples who value authenticity and a refined, artistic approach to photography.

As an artist who specializes in the visuals, I’m inspired by elegant weddings, beautiful architecture, & genuine love in relationships. My passion is curating and preserving your wedding day in an artistically tailored & emotionally provocative way, for the purpose of cherishing your relationship and celebrating the gift of marriage for years to come.

Along with myself, I have two team members: Cassie & Evan. Cassie is another primary photographer for our team. She started as an intern and came on as a permanent team member at the beginning of 2018! Cassie has been fully trained by me & shoots in my style. She is an essential part of the HBP team and is available to shoot weddings, too! Evan is my husband & second shooter for HBP. He's a fantastic photographer, cheerleader, and general support to the HBP team.

Are you recently engaged?

If you're beginning the journey of wedding planning and don't know where to begin, I totally understand! One of the most important parts of our job is making brides-to-be feel comfortable, confident and beautiful. If you haven't decided on a wedding photographer yet, we should chat - no commitment necessary. I'd love to hear about your vision for you day to see if we're a good fit!

Follow Hannah Bjorndal Photography on

Hannah Bjorndal Photography 4
Hannah Bjorndal Photography 5
  • Cassie

Cassie Tobias · Married on 10/27/2018

Sweetest, most professional wedding photographer around!

Working with Hannah was an absolute no brainer for me. I came across Hannah's work about a year ago and loved it so much, I applied for an internship with her. In January 2018 I became her intern (yay!) and by May we were talking about training to be her associate photographer. Strangely enough, I got engaged in March and KNEW I had to have Hannah as our wedding photographer. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, we were absolutely 100% satisfied and obsessed with the final product. Hannah makes you feel like a million bucks while taking your photos and even surprised us less than a week after our wedding with a sneak peak gallery of 300 gorgeous photos. Her editing style is beautiful and full of grace! Her work captured the story of our love that we will cherish for years to come. You will not be disappointed by her work! I feel so blessed to know her and work alongside her, but also be one of her clients! She is such a joy to work with and goes above and beyond to deliver the most beautiful work and professional service!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day & absolutely love you!!! So thankful to have you on the team!!!! :) Thank you for trusting me with your wedding photos!!! :)
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/13/2018

Book her NOW!

Hannah was our wedding photographer this October and to say we loved her is an understatement. From the first time we met her we instantly clicked and knew she would be perfect for us. She is so bubbly and fun to work with and makes you feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera. She hypes you up the entire time and made us feel like we were the best models she had ever had : ) She was able to capture such beautiful moments with soft natural lighting and made it so fun. She focused a lot on making sure we got all of the shots that we wanted. Our bridal party was raving about how great she was to work with and how she managed to get the most incredible shots. She felt like a friend by the end of our process - couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Becky!!!! :) I loved working with you and Tommy!! Your family and wedding party was also incredible! Such a wonderful day!!! So thankful you picked me!!!!

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

One of the best decisions in planning our wedding was choosing Hannah to be our photographer. Hannah is not just amazing at what she does, but overall one of the sweetest people to work with. Her passion for photography radiates into her work, and her bubbly personality is the cherry on top of the sundae. Hannah made every moment of the wedding experience fun – she made us laugh and feel extremely relaxed during our engagement session, helped execute on the quality and vision we had for our event, and captured every special moment between us and our family & friends on our wedding day. Every person attending our wedding told us afterwards how much they enjoyed working with her, and what sparkle she provided to our event.

Hannah was such a trusted vendor and friend, and made us feel so loved! I can’t say enough how professional and detail-oriented she was, while also being a treasured part of our day. We loved working with Hannah, and highly recommended her and her team!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Maggie! Thank you so much for such a sweet review! I absolutely loved being your wedding photographer - it was such a perfect day!!!! :) Congrats again!!!!

Hannah Bjorndal Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings