Hannah Bjorndal Photography Reviews

21 Hannah Bjorndal Photography Reviews
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/13/2018

Book her NOW!

Hannah was our wedding photographer this October and to say we loved her is an understatement. From the first time we met her we instantly clicked and knew she would be perfect for us. She is so bubbly and fun to work with and makes you feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera. She hypes you up the entire time and made us feel like we were the best models she had ever had : ) She was able to capture such beautiful moments with soft natural lighting and made it so fun. She focused a lot on making sure we got all of the shots that we wanted. Our bridal party was raving about how great she was to work with and how she managed to get the most incredible shots. She felt like a friend by the end of our process - couldn't recommend her enough!

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Becky!!!! :) I loved working with you and Tommy!! Your family and wedding party was also incredible! Such a wonderful day!!! So thankful you picked me!!!!

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

One of the best decisions in planning our wedding was choosing Hannah to be our photographer. Hannah is not just amazing at what she does, but overall one of the sweetest people to work with. Her passion for photography radiates into her work, and her bubbly personality is the cherry on top of the sundae. Hannah made every moment of the wedding experience fun – she made us laugh and feel extremely relaxed during our engagement session, helped execute on the quality and vision we had for our event, and captured every special moment between us and our family & friends on our wedding day. Every person attending our wedding told us afterwards how much they enjoyed working with her, and what sparkle she provided to our event.

Hannah was such a trusted vendor and friend, and made us feel so loved! I can’t say enough how professional and detail-oriented she was, while also being a treasured part of our day. We loved working with Hannah, and highly recommended her and her team!

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Maggie! Thank you so much for such a sweet review! I absolutely loved being your wedding photographer - it was such a perfect day!!!! :) Congrats again!!!!

Tatiana · Married on 08/04/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Hannah! Her sweet and positive disposition is what drew us to her. She was very fun and kind to work with. She was very attentive and prompt with showing up to the venue on time. And the photos that she took turned out amazing! Probably some of the most beautiful photos I’ve ever seen! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a good wedding photographer!

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Tania!!! It was such a pleasure being your wedding photographer! So excited to plan your post-wedding portraits in D.C.!!! :)
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/07/2018

After locking down our dream venue, my full focus was on locking Hannah down as our wedding photographer! I’ve always been super impressed with her photography style that we had to have her! Having Hannah Bjorndal as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! From the very beginning, Hannah was very prompt in her email replies, completely professional, but also super down to earth. Hannah is such a genuine and positive person full of joy. She was so fun to work with and knows her stuff! Not only was Hannah a dream to work with during our wedding day, even the time leading up to our day she answered all our questions and gave us great recommendations for vendors. All of our photos turned out so perfect. Our day went by so fast, but I am so thankful we have the photos to help relive our special day. She is a professional through and through, super easy to work with, and we were so happy that she captured our day in such a beautiful way! We will treasure these memories forever and are so thankful for Hannah! Please book her, NOW! (:

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Francesca! Thank you so much! :) I loved being your wedding photographer and I so appreciate your kind words!!!! :) :)

Grace · Married on 05/19/2018

Hannah was an absolute dream to work with! She is professional, kind, and made my husband and I feel so at ease getting our pictures taken. Hannah provided just the right amount of posing and instruction to make us feel confident and natural at the same time. She was incredible flexible with us and what we wanted but offered her own advice and direction when needed that was always perfect. If you still need more convincing to hire Hannah, just take a look at her STUNNING pictures, every single on she took at our wedding could (and might be) framed in our house. She also delivers these high quality pictures much faster than I imagined. Do yourself a favor and stop searching - Hannah is the best photographer in the area!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, Grace! I absolutely loved being your wedding photographer!!! :)

Brooke · Married on 04/12/2018

There are no words for how happy I am that I worked with Hannah. The moment I got engaged I reached out to her because I knew she'd capture our day perfectly and she did. Hannah has such a creative eye and bubbly spirit that rubs off on you while working with her. My husband and I aren't models but she made our engagement shoot & wedding day completely relaxing while delivering the most perfect pictures. If you're looking for an amazing photographer you have definitely landed in the right place. She is professional and always delivers (we got all of our wedding pictures within two weeks). Thank you Hannah for everything!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Hannah Bjorndal Photography 1
    Hannah Bjorndal Photography 2
    Hannah Bjorndal Photography 3
    Hannah Bjorndal Photography 4
    Hannah Bjorndal Photography 5

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Brooke! I was so happy when you asked me to be your wedding photographer!!! :) It was the most beautiful day, and I was so thrilled to be a part of it!

Maria · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing to work with and stunning pictures! Highly recommend!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Hannah was everything we could have dreamed of. She was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and truly made as feel as though we were so cared for. Plus, her photos were drop dead gorgeous. We were relaxed and had fun the entire day!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Nikki! It was an honor and a joy to be your wedding photographer! :)

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

OMG! I am so obsessed with how our engagement pictures turned out. She did an amazing job! I am sad that I have already signed a contract with a different photographer for my wedding because I am terribly impressed with her!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you, Becca!!!! So glad it worked out for me to shoot your wedding, too! :)

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2017

Hannah photographed both of our daughters' wedding, one in 2015, and the other last weekend, May 28, 2017. She is so friendly and professional. Her husband, Evan, and an assistant, Sophia(?), were also great to work with. Hannah made everyone feel at ease and comfortable so there were no awkward moments. She was very patient, and captured all the special moments with friends and family. Her portraits and candid photos are equally gorgeous. I would hire her again in a heartbeat for any occasion where beautiful photographs are desired.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Cindy! I am so grateful to have been a part of both your daughters' wedding days! They were both absolutely beautiful!!!
  • Lizzie

Lizzie · Married on 03/11/2017

Not only was Hannah an absolute pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, she was also instrumental in helping to schedule the day-of timeline. We are so pleased with the photos and were super impressed to receive them so quickly! She did a great job personalizing the experience and working with us to understand what we wanted to capture.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lizzie! You and Michael were such a joy to work with!!! :)

Kaela · Married on 12/18/2016

We LOVED having Hannah as our wedding photographer, we knew it from the start at our engagement session when she had us comfortable, laughing, and smiling for the camera better than we ever had. She was great at helping us identify what we wanted most to be captured on the wedding day, keeping us organized and overall just making sure that the photos were a fun and enjoyable part of the day rather than something we had to stress about. And the final product was above and beyond what we anticipated; along with our family and friends we cannot stop raving about what she did and are incredibly grateful she was a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

I loved being your wedding photographer, Kaela!!! You and Sam were so much fun (and you have incredible taste!!!). So happy for you two!! :)
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/05/2016

Hannah is extremely talented and a joy to work with! She photographed our wedding and was responsive, organized, and had a positive attitude and demeanor that put even the most camera shy at ease. She listened to what our priorities and needs were, and catered to them fully. Cannot say enough great things- Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jamie!!! Your wedding was so beautiful! I loved being a part of your day!!! :)
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Hannah is not just an amazing photographer, but overall one of the sweetest people I know. Her kindness and love for photography radiate into her work. We look through our wedding album all the time and love every single image. We had a large group and she did a really great job handling goofy groomsmen too. One of my favorite things about working with Hannah was how quickly she provided us a few highlights from the day. Probably two days after our wedding she shared a blog post with some of her favorite images. We felt so loved and special from that gesture. Hannah is also the easiest to work with. She traveled from DC to do both our engagement pictures in our hometown and then to our beach wedding. She is simply the best in the business.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Kelsey!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thank you for those kind words!!! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding!!! :) :) You and Patrick are the BEST!

Alison · Married on 07/24/2016

Hannah was the photographer for my daughters wedding on July 24th. She was incredible. She captured moments that were special without us realizing she was there. Her attention to detail is excellent. She's professional, accomplished and kept us on track. Her demeanor is calm, warm and friendly. Her pictures are excellent - I want to print all of them. She captures the emotion of the day so well. I would highly recommend Hannah.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! Your family was SUCH a joy to work with! You all are so fun!!! So glad you are enjoying the photos! :)

Amy · Married on 07/24/2016

Hannah photographed my wedding and I could not be happier with the results! She is personable, warm, and friendly, and makes you feel comfortable when taking pictures. She always has ideas for photos, gives instructions clearly, and leaves room for the input of clients. She kept things moving throughout my wedding day and discreetly captured so many special moments. Her pictures were ready quickly and I love every single one! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy!!!! Your wedding was beautiful, I loved being a part of it! :)

Healy · Married on 06/05/2016

If you're considering booking Hannah to be your wedding photographer, stop thinking about it and just do it!!! High quality, beautiful images that captured the emotion of the day were extremely important to me as a bride and photographer was the next vendor I booked after my venue. I would choose Hannah a million times over after our experience with her. We had no idea what to expect the day of our engagement shoot. but Hannah and her husband, Evan, made us feel relaxed and so comfortable like we were hanging out with two new friends who just happened to know how to make us look our best. We had the best day walking around our home town with them and were so excited to find a few sneak peek photos in our inbox by the time we got back from dinner that evening! Hannah is so detail oriented and sent along an in depth questionnaire for us to complete prior to the wedding to make sure we got all of the photos we wanted and also helped us build a timeline to make sure everything ran smoothly. On the day of the wedding Hannah and her second shooter - Evan were amazingggggg! Hannah beautifullyyyy styled and captured all of the little details of our day and completely knocked it out of the park when it came to our first look, portraits, ceremony and reception photos. Hannah was 100% in charge when she needed to be to keep us on schedule, but also blended in seamlessly with the festivities to capture the spontaneous moments. Hannah has great energy and an extremely positive attitude that gives you confidence while standing in front of the camera. Four days after the wedding while on our honeymoon we received an email with sneak peek photos from our wedding. I was expecting maybe 10 images, but Hannah sent hundreds of images highlighting the entire day and sent our full gallery (thousands of pics) two days after that. My only challenge now is not wallpapering my house with all of her photos. Our friends and family won't stop commenting about how great our photos are. AMAZING!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Healy!! You and Steve were absolutely amazing to work with! :)

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2016

Hannah was an extremely professional wedding photographer and it was so easy to work with her! She was quick to communicate and always answered questions in a very timely manner. (This is important when planning a wedding! ;) ) Hannah incorporated everything I had asked her to as well as put her own great twist on some shots! Hannah had all of the photos done when we came back from our honeymoon - which was a fun surprise! I absolutely recommend working with Hannah as your photographer, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Hannah Bjorndal Photography's reply:

Thank you, Nicole!!!! Your wedding was absolutely amazing! :)

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

One of the first things I did after receiving our wedding photos was recommend Hannah to another engaged friend of mine. It felt like having a close family friend shoot the wedding, which was incredibly refreshing. Her ability to take control and lead was super helpful for us getting the shots we wanted. You can tell she loves her work and sees photography as so much more than just a job. We can't thank her enough for the quality photos and joy she added to our wedding day!

She made it so fun and stress-free!!!! Hannah and Evan (her assistant) seamlessly organized the different group photos from family to bridal party to just the two of us. From the moment she arrived, she quickly became familiar with the venue which seemed to allow them the expedient service we received. We couldn't be more pleased with the end result! And the turn around time for prints was very fast.

Outstanding photographer. Really helped my fiancée and I relax and enjoy the shoot. We felt very comfortable and honestly enjoyed the whole process. She met us at our favorite coffee shop in Fairfax and spent some time getting to know us and asking us what we wanted. She was very accommodating and super friendly.