Julia Summers Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,975 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,975 Most Popular Price

I am Julia Summers, I have been an image creator and editor for a decade. My passion is to create stunning visual collections that narrates my clients’ unique visions and personal stories. I want to tell your love story through beautiful imagery, capturing all those small special details and authentic moments that you and your family will cherish for generations to come.

My style is very unique, Bright & Airy with a POP! With a combination of editorial, portraiture, and photojournalism gives my work the perfect mixture of refined elegance and candid. I love creating scenarios and capturing the real moments that transpire between my subjects. This creates such a beautiful dynamic visual range of imagery special to each individual session.

Let me be the one who obsesses over ensuring every little detail of your session is captured perfectly, so you can focus on enjoying your special day, living those special moments, and making beautiful memories.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,975

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Toba S. Married on 06/19/2022

Flexible, professional, and so much fun!

Hiring Julia and her team was one of the best decisions we made! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and kept us laughing and having fun the entire time! We had some complicated family health challenges to navigate during our wedding, and Julia was so flexible, kind, and kept the photo process running smoothly despite it all! She is such a pleasure to work with, and felt more like a friend than a vendor! She sent us 150 sneak peak photos just 2 days after our wedding, and we cannot stop looking at them.
  • Karen
    Karen D. Married on 10/23/2021

Best experience!

When thinking about my wedding, I knew that photography and video were going to be two of my biggest priorities. I wanted to be able to look back on the photos captured of the day for the rest of my life with my family, so I felt a lot of pressure to make sure I found someone whose style matched mine and whom we’d work well with.

Julia exceeded any and all expectations. First off, I wanted to find a photographer who had that light & airy style while still capturing candid moments. I absolutely loved Julia’s portfolio, but watching her work and having her direct us during our engagement shoot gave me so much insight as to how she’s able to capture such beautiful images! She’s extremely professional but so personable, engaged, encouraging, flexible, patient, and just a joy to be around. Especially if you’re uncomfortable in front of the camera, she’ll ease you right into your shoot and will help you through every step of the way.

Our wedding was a whole different ball game from our engagement shoot. One thing I didn’t quite realize when searching for the right vendors was how important it is that they’re able to not just produce beautiful work, but that they’re organized, communicative, and have enough presence to help navigate the many moving parts of your wedding day. Again, Julia was exceptional in this regard. She was so friendly and communicative with our other vendors, and directed our family and couple photos with so much ease and professionalism, all why being so positive, enthused, and celebratory. Your wedding day is bound to be an emotional day, and having a photographer who has that level of professionalism and enthusiasm is so critical.

I’ll finish this review off by sharing a little more candidly that I was very nervous about being photographed. I had my own insecurities about the way that I look (I don’t particularly like taking photos of myself). Julia’s work brought me to tears several times when I saw some of the moments she captured from our day. She really has a way of capturing the beauty of the moment while also having one of the most beautiful approaches in her style and editing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Julia Summers Photography 1
Discount

I am proud to offer 5% off any service or package, to clients who serve or have served in our country's Armed Services. Being a proud veteran's wife myself I love being able to give back to these amazing people and families.

This 5% can be applied to any service or wedding package, and can be added in combination with other discounts!

38951 Stevens Rd Lovettsville, VA, 20180
Location of (Julia Summers Photography)

Julia Summers Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Julia Summers Photography include in the starting price?

Julia Summers Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Julia Summers Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Julia Summers Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Julia Summers Photography offer?

Julia Summers Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Julia Summers Photography offer?

Julia Summers Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Julia Summers Photography offer for wedding events?

Julia Summers Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Julia Summers Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Julia Summers Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Julia Summers Photography offer?

Julia Summers Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding