Brooke Michelle Photography

Baltimore, MD View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

I'm Brooke or as some know me, Brooke Michelle, and I am the face behind this little gem, Brooke Michelle Photography! I am my mother's flower child and generally obsessed with avocados. You will start to notice that the color yellow is essentially my spirit animal… it's bold, bright and full of happiness. Most days you can find me wrapped in a blanket (no matter how warm it is outside) in front of my desktop editing beautiful clients, or chasing adventure with some of my closest friends in a beautiful new city. I believe that we all create our own happiness and don't always have to have everything figured out, and yes, I am still human so some days I am working on that myself. For me, bad days are drowned in chocolate and lots of espresso and good days remind me of all I have to be thankful for.

I began my business when I was just 17 years old during my senior year of high school. This business has been a journey for me and so far, it's been a pretty spectacular one that only gets better with age. Throughout the journey I have realized the things I am most passionate about are making sure that I am first, a great human being, and secondly, an amazing business woman. At the forefront of it all I want to remember to lead with my heart. I firmly believe that the key to success is staying humble because the truth is that without all of you, I wouldn't have this adorable business to run!

My favorite season of the year is summer and that reflects strongly in my photography style! I love warm tones and pretending like every day is filled with sunshine! Whether you are a senior, couple or anyone else I am bound to tell you to do something totally ridiculous because I believe that's the best way to create candid moments. I have a love for the in between moments and greeting people with hugs even if we're meeting for the first time!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3300.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4400

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Leah
    Leah K. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing and Beautiful

Brooke is absolutely incredible. She did our surprise proposal pictures and I could not be happier with how they turned out. She is such a talented photographer and I am obsessed with the warm, glowing feel of her photography style. The proposal was a complete surprise, but she had everything planned out with my fiance down to the very last detail, like the exact spot where he was going to propose. She found the perfect spot for him to do it, where she would be hiding but simultaneously be able to capture the moment on camera, without anything blocking the shot. And she completely nailed it! She even got us back an edited photo of the exact proposal later that evening, so we could share it with friends and family right away. Not only is she talented, but she is a fun and up beat person, while maintaining complete professionalism - which is exactly the type of photographer you want on your vendor team. You will absolutely not regret your decision to hire her for any of your photography needs.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/05/2020

Look no further!

Brooke is so amazing as a person, and her pictures are even more AMAZING!! She made all of the picture taking (even for the guys!!) so much fun and everyone LOVED her. I can't recommend her enough!!!!
    Kim Married on 11/02/2018

Brooke is amazing!

I wish there was a way to give Brooke more than 5 stars! After my husband and I got engaged in the Summer of 2017, Brooke was the first vendor I contacted. Her work speaks for itself, and I love the way she captures sweet moments in the most natural way. From our very first phone conversation, I knew she was a great fit for us! She took the time to talk through my vision and what we wanted for our big day. Brooke was there every step of the way and made us so comfortable throughout the process. While my husband I aren’t very big into pictures, Brooke really captured the essence of us and made us feel very natural in front of the camera. I have received countless compliments on both our Engagement and Wedding photos, and I love having the memories to look back on. Brooke pours her heart and soul into each image she sends over, and you can really tell what a gift she has-both in her photography skills and the time she takes to build a relationship with her couples. I recommend her to everyone I know, my sister-in-law even used Brooke for her Fall 2019 wedding! I have no doubt that Brooke will be around to capture plenty of family memories in years to come…we are truly lucky to have found her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Alexis Arenas Makeup Artist Alexis Arenas Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke Michelle Photography is INCREDIBLE! She is a delight to work with and produces some of the most beautiful photos I have seen. I recommend her 100%!

Baltimore, 21202
Location of (Brooke Michelle Photography)

Brooke Michelle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brooke Michelle Photography include in the starting price?

Brooke Michelle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Brooke Michelle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brooke Michelle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brooke Michelle Photography offer?

Brooke Michelle Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Brooke Michelle Photography offer?

Brooke Michelle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brooke Michelle Photography offer for wedding events?

Brooke Michelle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brooke Michelle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brooke Michelle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding