Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design

"I must have flowers, always, and always." Claude Monet 1840-1926

Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design is located in Annapolis, MD and caters to Baltimore, Washington, DC and  the entire Chesapeake Bay area   My floral design studio, located on Harness Creek in Annapolis is where I meet with couples to hear about their ideas, dreams and vision for their wedding. Email me to set up an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (6)
Chuppah Decor (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (2)

I cannot say enough good things about Rhonda's work. She does such an amazing job and offers very reasonable pricing. I was thrilled with her arrangements!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Rhonda is amazing!! A friend recommended her and I am SO happy I found her!! I am not really a flower person and wanted to keep on a budget and Rhonda really worked with me to make sure I was happy with what I was getting and stayed within my budget. She even recommended we repurpose the bridesmaid bouquets to use for centerpieces. She is so personable and nice! I loved meeting with her and she even took me and my now mother in law to the flower warehouse so we could pick out the types of flowers we wanted. It was great to work with an actual person rather than a large company, as Rhonda does everything herself from her own home. I cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Esme, 7/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

Rhonda is just wonderful! When I met with her to discuss my vision, colors and ideas, my initial impression was how warm and welcoming she was. It was immediately obvious that she has a true passion and an unbelievable talent. After our meeting, I called my fiancé before I was even out of her driveway to tell him that I wished he had met her and about how wonderful she was. I am so happy that Rhonda had availability for my wedding day. She was just fabulous. Every detail was so beautiful and so perfect. She went above and beyond for us. I just can’t say enough great things. Thank you Rhonda for helping to make our day so beautiful and special.

Photo of Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design in Annapolis, MD

220x220 sq 1481812880113 weddings by sal bella   rhonda kaplan flowers018
220x220 sq 1481813660694 2016heathergarrettweddingreception 5
220x220 sq 1481814538080 2016shannonchrisweddingrhonda 2

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Rhonda is the best! Everything she does is gorgeous and she is so wonderful to work with.

Rhonda is an incredibly talented floral artist. Her attention to color, texture and design is unmatched. With her keen knowledge and expertise, I can refer brides to her and know that they will receive nothing short of the best. Rhonda's gentle nature will put you at ease. You will know that you are in good hands for your wedding day.

3251 Harness Creek Road, Annapolis, MD 21403   See On Map