3251 Harness Creek Road, Annapolis, MD 21403 Map · Phone number

About Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design

Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design is located in Annapolis, MD and caters to Baltimore, Washington, DC and the entire Chesapeake Bay area My floral design studio, located on Harness Creek in Annapolis is where I meet with couples to hear about their ideas, dreams and vision for their wedding. Email me to set up an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design on

rhonda 5

106 Reviews for Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Best. Florist. Ever.

Using Rhonda as our florist was THE BEST decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. Just a few minutes into my consultation with Rhonda, I knew she was the one! She was so welcoming and made me feel like I was her only Bride in 2018. Rhonda understood my vision right away and was genuinely excited to design the floral chandelier I envisioned over our head table. We had so many different floral elements at our wedding, and Rhonda executed each one so beautifully. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were and I couldn't have been any happier!

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Rhonda is amazing!!! My sister used her for her wedding, and after she did such an outstanding job, I knew I wanted to book her for our wedding. Wedding flowers and decor mean so much to me, and it's almost a week after our wedding now and I still can't get over how beautiful and perfect the flowers were. We had so many unique arrangements besides the typical bouquets/boutonnieres, including flowers for our homemade wedding arbor, ceremony doors, and a swing. Rhonda wanted to see what we made for our wedding beforehand so she even came over to the wedding site which was at my in-law's property for a site visit and to see the arbor so she could get a good vision for what to do. She is soooo creative and so easy to connect with. Hiring her was the easiest decision I've made. We met twice beforehand and I love how personable and casual our meetings were in her home studio. I emailed her some inspiration photos from pinterest that I really loved, and she took my vision and made it come to life but even more beautiful than I could have imagined! She showed up early and ready to work the day of our wedding, and just did the most spectacular job. Rhonda, thank you again so much for the most perfect flowers for our special day!!

Catherine · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Rhonda's work. She does such an amazing job and offers very reasonable pricing. I was thrilled with her arrangements!

Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Sweet Hearts Patisserie
    Sweet Hearts Patisserie Wedding Cakes

Rhonda is the best! Everything she does is gorgeous and she is so wonderful to work with.

• The Little Garden Spot
    The Little Garden Spot Wedding Florists

Rhonda is an incredibly talented floral artist. Her attention to color, texture and design is unmatched. With her keen knowledge and expertise, I can refer brides to her and know that they will receive nothing short of the best. Rhonda's gentle nature will put you at ease. You will know that you are in good hands for your wedding day.

• 3251 Harness Creek Road Annapolis, MD 21403 See on map