About The Gateway Florist

The wedding design team at The Gateway Florist is excited about the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Our goal is to help make your vision a reality.  Whether you envision traditional bridal floral designs or want to walk off the beaten path, we use experience and care to make it happen.

If you are unsure of what you are looking for we can surely assist with ideas based on the venue's you and yours are using for your ceremony and reception.

One on one consultations are used so that you can get to know us and we can get to know you.  All wedding flower designs are as unique as each and every wedding is.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Event Design (1)

Caroline at Gateway was amazing. I just needed a bridal bouquet and a few boutonnieres and I was STUNNED with how beautiful they turned out. I showed Caroline one picture of what I was looking for...white flowers, lots of greenery and rustic. When she initially emailed me the quote, she had a dozen dahlia's for my bouquet...I thought that was a lot, since I just wanted greenery. She re-assured me that they would be different sizes and would deliver exactly what I was looking for. What Caroline delivered was above and beyond! It was GORGEOUS. I couldn't have been happier and HIGHLY recommend Gateway.

Profile Picture Ada, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Consultations

I worked with the Gateway team on my wedding bouquets etc and could not have been happier! Caroline was in charge of designing my flowers and did EXACTLY what I wanted. Teresa provided oversight and was prompt to answer any question I had. I got married on a VERY VERY hot July day. We had 3 hours of pre-wedding formal photos followed by the ceremony and reception. All the flowers looked just as great as they did to begin with at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Gateway for any floral occasion!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews

Artificial
Non-Floral
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Gateway Florist knows how to design show-stopping arrangements that highlight the natural beauty of the museum. The arrangements they create for on top of Miss Lonesome and on our entrance desk are magazine-worthy! We love having them here at Annapolis Maritime Museum!

Events

914 Bay Ridge Rd., Suite 160, Annapolis, MD 21403   See On Map
410-263-8141 (phone)
The Gateway Florist is a wedding Floral Designer from Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Annapolis, Severna Park, and Kent Island. The Gateway Florist is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Floral decor for Weddings, Rehearsals, and Parties.