Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design

212 Temple Drive, Bel Air, MD 21015 Map · Phone number

About Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design

Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design, LLC is a florist in Bel Air, Maryland, that’s best known for having an innovative design style. This translates to you, the client, receiving personal service, innovative creations, and top-of-the-line customer service. Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design, LLC offers complimentary meetings to possible clients to talk about their vision for the day as well as wants and needs.

Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design, LLC creates arrangements in modern, classic, and rustic styles. Their creations have featured shades of purple, warm hues, and single colors, all dependent on the couple’s wedding palette. Sheila Smith’s team offers consultations, takes care of event design, and manages delivery, setup, and cleanup. Their offerings include:

• SIngle flowers

Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design 1
Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design 2
Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design 3

Dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

Sheila's designs were breathtaking, and she really made our vision come to life. She has a true eye for floral design and we could not have been more happy with the results. She was very knowledgable and honest with how the displays would be best presented.

Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design 4
    Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design 5
    Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design 6

Stunning bouquet, center pieces... everything was simply delightful! Thanks Sheila!

Tara · Married on 10/10/2015

My Matron of Honor and I were at a bridal show in Baltimore in late winter of 2015 when we saw the AMAZING and gorgeous booth that SS Wedding Floral had put together. I said to her then and there that this was my vendor.

After doing some research and then finally reaching out to Sheila, we met for tea and discussed my visions and budget as well as her creative ideas. Just on the spot I knew I was making the right decision! She knew what I was looking for and made me feel comfortable of that execution by just being in her presence.

Fast forward to a year + later, I'm sitting in our bridal suite getting ready with my girlfriends and here Sheila the floral angel arrives with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bouquets!! She took what I wanted and knocked it out of the park! Absolutely romantic and glamorous down to the details of color pops.

Once I saw the bouquets I then could not wait to walk into our venue to see more! After our beautiful ceremony and pictures we got to get a sneak peak into the ballroom before our guests, and I was speechless! Sheila really did EXECUTE! We found ways to make the candlelight, flowers and bridesmaid bouquets go A LONG WAY!

To this day, my guests are asking me where I got our flowers from. Everyone loved the table displays and the flowers on the cake! I was obsessed with the uplit Cala Lillies and the gorgeous Dusty Miller. Sheila, your creativity, kind heart and love of what you do truly shows in your work!!

WE CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!! Tara and Justin

Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Rev. Alberta Eaton
    Rev. Alberta Eaton Wedding Officiants

Sheila has such an imagination when it comes to floral design. Her creations are gorgeous! She has a tremendous amount of experience in floral design and event management. Her knowledge is over the top, and she's very down to earth and easy to talk to.

• lemon & lime event design
    lemon & lime event design Wedding Planners

We love working with Sheila Smith! Shes is a joy to work with and her work is stunning every single time! Thanks for helping us making weddings beautiful!

• John Zito Photography
    John Zito Photography Wedding Photographers

Sheila is one of the most talented designers in the industry. She works tirelessly creating unique arrangements for each of her brides. Sheila is great to work with, always has something new and exciting to offer. If you want beautiful creative and exciting in your flowers, then you want Sheila.

• 212 Temple Drive Bel Air, Maryland, 21015 See on map