88 Reviews for Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design, LLC

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)
86 Sheila Smith Wedding and Event Floral Design, LLC Reviews

Sheila's designs were breathtaking, and she really made our vision come to life. She has a true eye for floral design and we could not have been more happy with the results. She was very knowledgable and honest with how the displays would be best presented.

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Stunning bouquet, center pieces... everything was simply delightful! Thanks Sheila!

Profile Picture User7888257, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My Matron of Honor and I were at a bridal show in Baltimore in late winter of 2015 when we saw the AMAZING and gorgeous booth that SS Wedding Floral had put together. I said to her then and there that this was my vendor.

After doing some research and then finally reaching out to Sheila, we met for tea and discussed my visions and budget as well as her creative ideas. Just on the spot I knew I was making the right decision! She knew what I was looking for and made me feel comfortable of that execution by just being in her presence.

Fast forward to a year + later, I'm sitting in our bridal suite getting ready with my girlfriends and here Sheila the floral angel arrives with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bouquets!! She took what I wanted and knocked it out of the park! Absolutely romantic and glamorous down to the details of color pops.

Once I saw the bouquets I then could not wait to walk into our venue to see more! After our beautiful ceremony and pictures we got to get a sneak peak into the ballroom before our guests, and I was speechless! Sheila really did EXECUTE! We found ways to make the candlelight, flowers and bridesmaid bouquets go A LONG WAY!

To this day, my guests are asking me where I got our flowers from. Everyone loved the table displays and the flowers on the cake! I was obsessed with the uplit Cala Lillies and the gorgeous Dusty Miller. Sheila, your creativity, kind heart and love of what you do truly shows in your work!!

WE CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!! Tara and Justin

Profile Picture Tara, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila made my big day so so so special. My theme was sunflowers, so flowers were a really essential part of making the wedding/reception complete. She did such an AMAZING job with everything. My centerpieces, bouquets, and other floral arrangements were gorgeous and I received so many compliments about them. I highly recommend Sheila!

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/25/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't even know where to start - my wedding flowers were absolutely STUNNING! When I first met with Sheila back in February (our wedding was in September), I knew I had found my florist because she immediately understood my vision and the look I was going for. My bouquet was absolutely incredible and so were my bridesmaids' bouquets and our centerpieces. My guests were also blown away by how gorgeous our flowers were and many of them said they were some of the prettiest wedding flowers they had ever seen. I wish I could give a higher review because Sheila did an incredible job. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist! You will be blown away!

Profile Picture Hillary, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I knew that Sheila was the florist for us as soon as we met her! We wanted something simple and rustic for our wedding day without breaking the bank and Sheila delivered that and more! The bouquets were absolutely stunning as were the centerpieces! Sheila was extremely flexible and worked with us to keep the cost down - we even provided some of our own items for the centerpieces and she incorporated them seamlessly. I also want to note that Sheila did not try to up-sell us on anything, which other florists we interviewed did -- this, to me, says so much about Sheila's character and her goal to simply make her clients happy. I highly recommend Sheila!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila did an amazing job with the flowers
For my wedding . Above and beyond my
Personable and dependable . Loved
Everything she did .

Profile Picture Denise, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sheila is awesome! She really helped create such a beautiful look for our wedding day. I fell in love with the flowers the moment I saw them. They really exceeded my expectations. Sheila is so easy to work with. She is very responsive to calls and emails. I would definitely recommend her to future brides. :)

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila Smith is an AMAZING FLORAL DESIGNER! !! We had plans on going with a different florist but were not feeling confident. The florist didn't get what my daughter, the bride was striving for.
We attended the Baltimore Bridal Show and Sheila Smith's display was exquisite. We thought we certainly couldn't afford that level of quality and beauty. We were wrong. Her engaging helper, Marty, chatted with us and after a few moments we knew we were onto something special. We then spoke with Sheila and my daughter immediately knew Sheila understood what she was trying to achieve. After our consult we never looked back, only forward with confidence. Sheila helped us create the ambiance for our evening wedding not only with her beautiful floral designs but with wedding decor tips that were extremely helpful.
Everyone at the wedding was remarking about the stunning beauty that the floral design created. The amount and type of designs were affordable and very competitively priced.
I highly recommend Sheila Smith floral designs for any type of event when you want a top notch statements in floral designs.
Thank you so much for your expertise Sheila! !!

Profile Picture Lou Ann, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila is amazing! Throughout the whole process I felt nothing but comfort and excitement for her vision. She is so great at what she does. She made helpful suggestions and pointers that I wouldn't have even thought about! I recommend her to anyone looking to be blown away!! All night I heard compliments on the flowers!!!! She's wonderful!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

from the minute we met with Sheila we were confident that the wedding flowers were going to be special. She LISTENED to my daughter, the bride, and gave suggestions as needed. She came through big time. The flowers were exquisite!!! Everyone at the wedding remarked on the beauty of the floral designs.
Sheila made each table look special and gave us direction on how we could maximize the budget we had set and still get the 'Look" we wanted. Thank you Sheila. You are THE BEST!!! Far superior to anyone else we checked out for wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Lou Ann, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sheila went above and beyond for our wedding flowers. From our bouquets and boutonnieres to our centerpieces and various accents, she made sure everything was perfect! She listened to my thoughts and wants and made sure she made my visions come true. I would recommend her to any bride looking for the perfect wedding florals!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

In a word: amazing! When you have so many wedding decisions ahead of you, it is overwhelming to select the most perfect vendors. However, Sheila made the decision for a wedding florist easy. My now husband, Mike, and I met with Sheila one night early in the planning process at a Panera Bread. I showed some Pinterest inspiration photos, and Sheila did the rest! All I had to do was say what I loved, and Sheila was sketching and suggesting design options. You can tell when someone's profession is exactly what they were meant to do, and what they are passionate about. I knew I could trust in her! We had a beautifully worded, detailed proposal within days after our meeting. I knew it was all perfect!!! From then on, I had to communicate with Sheila several times and she was always available through email or by phone. Always professional, kind, and quick to respond. Toward the end, also very assuring. At the end of the process, when I was stressed about everything coming together, Sheila was the "calm". She was all about the details, as I was. She knew that the small things like small candle votives on the tables would all add to the beauty of the reception. She continually said to me "you just relax and enjoy this special time". Sheila told me from the beginning the bride's bouquet should be the most elaborate. Full of plush white flowers of all kinds and wrapped in gorgeous lace with pearl details. Gosh it was gorgeous!!!!!! I was in love. It was all the dress and I needed. The floral arrangements I saw later at the reception took my breath away. No one could stop talking about the flowers. Sheila personally set up everything just so perfectly. I loved that she always said she would handle the details, no one else. Everything was a true reflection of my personal style. I could go on and on! Sheila, thank you so very much for adding so much beauty and elegance to our special day. We couldn't say enough wonderful things about you.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot write in a box how grateful we are to have had the chance to work with Sheila. When we felt the stress of wedding planning, we would say "Sheila is the only reason this wedding is going to come together". Her customer service/communication is above expectations. She took the time to listen to suggestions and lead us in the right direction when we were clueless. All of our bouquets, centerpieces, and cake flowers were perfect. I wish I could have sat and admired them a little longer. Thank you!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila Smith made my wedding the most magical day ever! Her creative vision and tireless work ethic transformed our non-traditional venue into a wedding dream! Not just beautiful flowers and center pieces but also the kindest and most thoughtful vendor you will work with. Thank you for all of the hard work and care that went into making our wedding the most beautiful day ever!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila did an amazing job and made the vision for our wedding become a reality! We met with her, gave her our budget, told her what we wanted and she made it happen. Sheila had creative ideas, and did an absolutely fantastic job on our floral arrangements for the day. Sheila was responsive, flexible and such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful and helped set the stage for the ambiance of the wedding. The initial consultation was great because she helped come up with suggestions for what I should do - I barely know anything about flowers, and I had to tell her a general idea about colors, theme, and my vision for the wedding day. Her rates were competitive with others, and she was very professional throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend Sheila to do your wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila was absolutely incredible!! She understood my vision right away and mapped everything out for me. Of course throughout the months leading up the wedding I had questions/wanted advice/made changes, and Sheila responded to me immediately and always made me feel comfortable. My flowers and decor turned out SPECTACULAR! Better than I could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were the highlight of our wedding! They were absolutely beautiful! More beautiful then I had imagined. Sheila did an outstanding job!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/21/14, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I just worked with Sheila for my wedding last weekend! Everything was absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted it to be! I explained my vision to her and she took creative license into her own hands and really did something beautiful! She was also very respectful to my budget when developing my quote and made sure to keep things reasonable! My bouquet brought tears to my eyes when I first saw it and it is still looking beautiful on our mantle! Cheers to Sheila!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila was a pleasure to work with. She is professional, accessible, flexible, and a great source of info. My daughter wanted floral arrangements that were unique and modern, and the ones Sheila designed were exactly what we asked for, and gorgeous. I've seen her work at another wedding I attended last year, and it was also beautiful. HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture beth, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I asked Sheila for an unsual bouquet for my bridesmaids, she delivered. I was concerned b/c I hadn't seen the flowers until the day of the wedding and they were gorgeous!

Sheila really took care of my wedding and all the colors popped. A fusion of purples, reds, blues, and oranges. I loved every bit of my flowers!!! Thank you so much Sheila for working with me.

Profile Picture User2720310, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheila did an outstanding job of bringing my vision to life. My centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely breathtaking. Every single flower used was beautiful, fresh, and completely flawless. We had high and low flower arrangement centerpieces that really made the entire reception area. My bridal bouquet probably weighed 10 pounds! It was so thick and full of gorgeous ivory roses.

Sheila was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job of taking my vision and adapting it to my budget. I was able to get absolutely everything I wanted.

Sheila does everything herself from the delivery, to the set up and cleanup. I was in always in direct contact which made for a more personal and trustworthy experience. The week of the wedding I asked Sheila if she could add several more centerpieces because my fiancé and I had under estimated the amount of tables we were going to have. She made the additional centerpieces without a problem or complaint. I would without a doubt recommend Sheila to anyone getting married or planning an event.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sheila is so awesome. Her taste and creativity are unparalleled. She is willing to travel to deliver and meet in person. She also made a lot of great recommendations regarding decor and layout. The bouquets, including the wraps were so beautiful. And my wedding guests were so excited to be able to take home the centerpieces!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/7/14, 8 Reviews