2062 Generals Highway, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Meet the Team

About 2hands studios

Based in Annapolis, MD, 2Hands Studios is a wedding coordination service. This company is co-owned by Ally Tierney and Jill Davolio, alongside their friends and colleagues Jen Nyland and Kris Archer. The team’s business was built on the foundation of their trust for one another and love of working together. They use the close-knit community spirit of Annapolis to their advantage, creating firm and long-lasting relationships with top wedding vendors across the locality.

With these connections, 2Hands Studios can help you plan the special event of a lifetime. They are committed to helping you execute your vision down to the last detail, relishing in the personal creativity each couple brings to the table. You can look forward to a luxury boutique experience, tailored to your needs with the help of this attentive team.

A number of wedding packages and services are offered by 2Hands Studios. These include different levels of wedding planning, from day-of to full coordination. You can also avail of event rentals from the company’s ever-growing catalog. Included in their selection are centerpieces, curated furniture collections, and signage. You can also commission this team to create your wedding invitations thanks to their talents in graphic design. No matter the level of service you require, these event professionals will help you to craft a stress-free, spectacular event.

• Woman-owned
evergreen museum wedding0069
deanrita 330
nick and megan wedding katelyn s favorites 0006
2hands studios
One of our most popular items, the nautical knot table card holder! Available on...
Table decor from 2hands StudiosPhoto by Natalie Franke Photography
Table decor from 2hands StudiosPhoto by Natalie Franke Photography
nick and megan wedding katelyn s favorites 0012 51 433178 v1
2hands studios
cascia vineyard wedding annapolis wedding photographer hannah lane photography 0156 51 433178 v1
2hands studios
cascia vineyard wedding annapolis wedding photographer hannah lane photography 1508 51 433178 v1
christinemorganstear lfp0534 51 433178 v1
krebs favorites 0104 51 433178
krebs details 0120 51 433178 v1
main2 51 433178 161245480171108

73 Reviews for 2hands studios

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/20/2021

Best day ever!! Thank you 2hands for everything!

We would recommend 2Hands Studios over and over again for your wedding planning, stationary, and rental needs!!! We worked with Kris Archer and she is so thoughtful, detail oriented, calm, professional, flexible, fun, everything you would want in a planner for your big day! We had to reschedule our wedding twice and switch venues and Kris made the whole experience as stress free as possible. She went above and beyond for us to make sure our wedding included all the details we wanted. Ally and Jill are so sweet! We had rentals and stationary from 2hands and they made our wedding just perfect. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is not fun with all the unknowns, but I trusted 2hands with everything! Kris was more than a planner, she was our constant support system and friend. Our wedding day was so special and I want to thank 2hands Studios and their whole team as a day we will never forget!!! I will definitely miss working with them!

Sent on 04/10/2021
  • Thomas

Thomas S. · Married on 11/01/2020

Very Professional--Great Value

I'm the dad who thought we didn't need to hire a wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. I was very wrong, and I'm glad we hired Ally Tierney of 2HandsStudios.
    We would not have been able to pull off my daughter's Annapolis wedding (we live 700 miles away) without Ally. She helped us find and choose vendors, coordinated vendor payments, and held vendors accountable. When one vendor (the reception venue) became problematic, she got involved in every communication and eventually took over communicating with one difficult vendor. We benefited from her relationships with particular vendors--she has a terrific reputation and a positive relationship with many vendors. To our tremendous benefit, those vendors wanted to keep her happy.
    She shared ideas, including ideas on simplifying matters, and made great recommendations on what was necessary/what was superfluous, who to tip, and how much to tip. She was decisive, every step of the way--we needed good recommendations and she provided them. She gave ideas and assistance in assembling guest gift bags, allowing us to use her office for that purpose.
    Ally managed everything on the day of the wedding, from room setup to coordinating day-of deliveries and reminding us to get the bridal party fed. She came up with a wedding-day schedule that made sense and then showed up to keep everyone on that schedule. She was firm, tactful, and professional in all respects, and represented us well every step of the way.
    A wedding should be fun and stress free. Ally kept it that way, and my wife and my daughter found her positive, reassuring and enthusiastic. Thanks to her, my family (particularly my daughter and my new son-in-law) had a fantastic day!

Sent on 01/15/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2hands studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Real Weddings

Team of 2hands studios

Jill Davolio

Jill Davolio

Owner - Rental and Custom Invitation Manager

Welcome! Designing and the creative outlet that weddings brings to my world is amazing. I've been design and creating invitations for over a decade after receiving a BA in fine arts and sustaining a long career in graphic design. Invitations are the first glimps into your wedding that your guests will see and I am here to inspire, design and create the most memorable invitations and paper accents for you. I can't wait to meet you and start designing!

Ally Tierney

Ally Tierney

Owner - Planner/Designer - Rental Coordinator

I guess I have always been a free spirit. I have always been one to follow my dreams fiercely to see where they lead. I began my career in theatre, spent some time living in India, taught special education, and then started a business designing and making one of a kind jewelry pieces and handbags. And then I met Jill! Jill and I hit it off right away. We both loved designing, loved theatre and, it turns out our husbands went to high school together (small world!). We were destined to be friends and I just love the business we have created together. One of my favorite aspects about our business is the people we have met along our way. Our clients and their families mean the world to me and have helped shape 2hands into what it is today!

Jen Nyland

Jen Nyland

Principle Planner

A leap of faith is how I became a part of 2hands Studios. I’ve been producing events spanning from intimate garden weddings to 7000 person galas for many years. Of all the events that I have been a part of (over 2000…crazy, but true), weddings have always been what I am most drawn to. So when 2 of my closest friends reached out a few years back about adding a new division to their already successful event business, I took that leap of faith and am so grateful that I did! I love getting to know my clients personally and helping them bring their ideas to life to create their dream wedding. I’m a sucker for a good “how we met” story. Can’t wait to meet you and hear yours!

View team

• Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

2hands is such an asset in the wedding industry. They have all the wedding pretties that you want, but don't want to have to buy. These ladies are so creative and wonderful to work with. They make our museum look fabulous, and everything they have is photo-worthy. Every bride should use 2hands!

• Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

2 Hands Studios is a insanely creative company! They will add really memorable artistic elements to your wedding when you hire them and help you coordinate your event flawlessly. I recommend them to all my clients.

• Hamilton Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE working with the creative ladies from 2 Hands Studios ! If you are looking for great pieces , some one of a kind pieces , to design your wedding theme , you need to check them out.From Vintage , to Shabby chic , to Nautical and more , they can design and enhance any event.Check out their site if you want your wedding to stand out !

• 2062 Generals Highway Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map
    443-323-1221 (Phone number)
    Location of (2hands studios)