2hands studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Based in Annapolis, MD, 2Hands Studios is a wedding planning and design studio. This company is co-owned by Ally Tierney and Jen Nyland and includes 3 additional seasoned event planners to round out the team. The business was built on the foundation of their trust for one another and love of working together. They use the close-knit community spirit of Annapolis to their advantage, creating firm and long-lasting relationships with top wedding vendors across the locality.

With these connections, 2Hands Studios can help you plan the special event of a lifetime. They are committed to helping you execute your vision down to the last detail, relishing in the personal creativity each couple brings to the table. You can look forward to a luxury boutique experience, tailored to your needs with the help of this attentive team.

A number of wedding packages and services are offered by 2Hands Studios. These include different levels of wedding planning, from day-of coordination to full service planning. No matter the level of service you require, these event professionals will help you to craft a stress-free, spectacular event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

David Married on 05/14/2022

Worth Her Weight in Gold

Ally ensured we were present and in the moment, on the day of our wedding. She runs a smooth operation and knows how to direct, guide, and facilitate without anyone even realizing what’s going on.

We would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding planner or coordinator in the Annapolis area!
    Dianna D. Married on 03/26/2022

We would not have had the wedding of our dreams without Jen and Mollie at 2Hands!

Absolute best day of our lives thanks to Jen and Mollie at 2Hands! From the very first meeting, this dynamic duo understood our vision, learned what was important to us and executed it all flawlessly! This included finding us the absolute best (and very entertaining) Jimmy Buffett/Kenny Chesney cover singer!! They will do whatever it takes! I cannot recommend them enough. By the end of our wedding, we felt like they were part of our family and we were so happy to have them with us to celebrate! It’s sad we can’t keep planning with them!!
    John C. Married on 03/26/2022

The BEST wedding planner in Annapolis!

Ally from 2hands studios did an amazing job as our day-of wedding planner. She gave us to-do lists and helped us think of little details when we were trying to figure out how everything was going to come together in the months leading up to the wedding. She also held a handful of checkup meetings prior to the wedding to make sure everything was on track. Organized and quick to respond to our emails. On the wedding day she was very calm, cool, and collected even when our ceremony was delayed ~30 minutes due to the Groom's parents returning from a surprise visit to the hospital. It was a huge mental burden lifted to know she was orchestrating the event and it made our wedding night absolutely wonderful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jill Davolio
Jill Davolio
Owner- Custom Invitation Manager

Welcome! Designing and the creative outlet that weddings brings to my world is amazing. I've been design and creating invitations for over a decade after receiving a BA in fine arts and sustaining a long career in graphic design. Invitations are the first glimps into your wedding that your guests will see and I am here to inspire, design and create the most memorable invitations and paper accents for you. I can't wait to meet you and start designing!

Ally Tierney
Ally Tierney
Principal Planner/Owner

I guess I have always been a free spirit. I have always been one to follow my dreams fiercely to see where they lead. I began my career in theatre, spent some time living in India, taught special education, and then started a business designing and making one of a kind jewelry pieces and handbags. And then I met Jill! Jill and I hit it off right away. We both loved designing, loved theatre and, it turns out our husbands went to high school together (small world!). We were destined to be friends and I just love the business we have created together. One of my favorite aspects about our business is the people we have met along our way. Our clients and their families mean the world to me and have helped shape 2hands into what it is today!

Jen Nyland
Jen Nyland
Principle Planner/Owner

A leap of faith is how I became a part of 2hands Studios. I’ve been producing events spanning from intimate garden weddings to 7000 person galas for many years. Of all the events that I have been a part of, weddings have always been what I am most drawn to. So when 2 of my closest friends reached out about adding a new division to their already successful event business, I took that leap of faith and am so grateful that I did! I love getting to know my clients personally and helping them bring their ideas to life to create their dream wedding. I’m a sucker for a good “how we met” story. Can’t wait to meet you and hear yours!

Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

2hands is such an asset in the wedding industry. They have all the wedding pretties that you want, but don't want to have to buy. These ladies are so creative and wonderful to work with. They make our museum look fabulous, and everything they have is photo-worthy. Every bride should use 2hands!

Wendy Hickok Photography Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

2 Hands Studios is a insanely creative company! They will add really memorable artistic elements to your wedding when you hire them and help you coordinate your event flawlessly. I recommend them to all my clients.

Hamilton Photography Hamilton Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE working with the creative ladies from 2 Hands Studios ! If you are looking for great pieces , some one of a kind pieces , to design your wedding theme , you need to check them out.From Vintage , to Shabby chic , to Nautical and more , they can design and enhance any event.Check out their site if you want your wedding to stand out !

2062 Generals Highway Annapolis, MD, 21401
443-690-2584
Location of (2hands studios)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding