2062 Generals Highway, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About 2hands studios

Specializing in wedding planning, design, specialty rental decor, custom invitations and paper, 2hands Studios has quickly become a unique destination for all of your wedding needs. Whether it’s a design consultation or a custom event planning package, it is our mission to help make your wedding personal and unforgettable. 2hands Studios offers many different design/planning collections and your initial consultation is complimentary! We will help set the tone of your wedding with custom invitations and carry your vision throughout the entire event. Schedule an appointment in our Annapolis studio to see our incredible array of rental decor styles and meet our professional team of designers and planners.

Follow 2hands studios on

invite1
nick and megan wedding katelyn s favorites 0006
clip009d
2hands studios
One of our most popular items, the nautical knot table card holder! Available on...
Table decor from 2hands StudiosPhoto by Natalie Franke Photography
Table decor from 2hands StudiosPhoto by Natalie Franke Photography
Candy table~ no need to by all of those jars for candy!  Rent them at 2hands Studios!!
Candy table~ no need to by all of those jars for candy! Rent them at 2hands Studios!!
7cc63e46418bb842 KatherineSean ChesapeakebayBeachClub AnnapolisWedding 0018 1
nick and megan wedding katelyn s favorites 0012 51 433178 v1
2hands studios
cascia vineyard wedding annapolis wedding photographer hannah lane photography 0156 51 433178 v1
2hands studios
cascia vineyard wedding annapolis wedding photographer hannah lane photography 1508 51 433178 v1
christinemorganstear lfp0534 51 433178 v1

2hands studios 7
  • Morgan

Morgan Appel · Married on 10/12/2019

100% recommend!

WOW - Where do I even begin?????? Saturday was the best night of our entire lives, and almost all of it was because of Jen Nyland. We hired Jen as our month of coordinator, but she was SO MUCH MORE. She handled everything - from the communication with our vendors to physically making sure that the venue was set up the way I wanted it to be set up. She goes above and beyond for her clients. Just two examples: 1. My fiance and I live about 45 mins from our venue, so she met with our caterer to do a walk through so that we wouldn't have to drive up during the week. 2. She saved my fiance and me over $400 when she noticed something that shouldn't have been in our contract with one of our vendors!

The atmosphere of the party was everything we envisioned and more. Jen always gave me her honest opinion and, without her advice and guidance, I would not have been able to pull it off. She truly kept me sane during the weeks leading up to the event, and allowed me to be able to fully relax the entire day of the wedding.

I am SO beyond grateful for all that she did for us. We couldn't of asked for a better turn out!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Above and beyond what a normal wedding planner does

I don't even know where to begin with 2Hands Studios. Jen was my wedding planner and she went ABOVE AND BEYOND what was expected. She was truly my quarterback during the entire planning process and on the day-of my wedding. She always made me feel so calm and happy and that things were being handled. She is extremely knowledgable in the industry and I love that when I asked her for advice / help she'd always shoot it to me straight! My venue came with a coordinator but I felt like I needed back-up and I'm so glad I got it because Jen was there every second I turned handling all of the behind the scenes and also any small emergencies that popped up (like my dress bustle breaking!) She was so patient with me in answering all of my questions and emails 24/7 and never made me feel like any question was outrageous or dumb. 2Hands studios also has in-house rentals and signage which I utilized as well! Ally and Jill were also super helpful with both of those aspects. Their studio is super cute and you can have meetings at their space and see all of the rentals and signage for yourself! I could go on and on but you will not regret hiring 2Hands for planning, rentals, or signage. They are truly truly the best. I can't stress it enough. THANK YOU JEN and the entire 2Hands team!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2019

Highly Recommend Jen @ 2hands

I was referred by a coworker to use 2hands Studios for a wedding coordinator/planner and boy am I happy I followed through with them. Jen Nyland was our coordinator and she was absolutely fabulous. Positive attitude always, professional, flexible in meeting with me, quick in responses to emails, texts, and calls. She was there for all of my needs and eased my mind on many things. Jen helped me make all the right decisions based on budget, style, etc. She has been in the game for quite some time, so I knew she was giving her best judgement on what was necessary and what wasn't necessary for our big day. We had a bit of a challenge with our seating chart and she went above and beyond to make our request happen. I couldn't be more happy. The day of, she made sure everything was in place; everything ran so smooth. I have no complaints at all.

Sent on 10/07/2019

2hands studios FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Day-Of Coordination, Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Setup
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 31.00

Real Weddings

• Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park
    Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

2hands is such an asset in the wedding industry. They have all the wedding pretties that you want, but don't want to have to buy. These ladies are so creative and wonderful to work with. They make our museum look fabulous, and everything they have is photo-worthy. Every bride should use 2hands!

• Wendy Hickok Photography
    Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

2 Hands Studios is a insanely creative company! They will add really memorable artistic elements to your wedding when you hire them and help you coordinate your event flawlessly. I recommend them to all my clients.

• Hamilton Photography
    Hamilton Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE working with the creative ladies from 2 Hands Studios ! If you are looking for great pieces , some one of a kind pieces , to design your wedding theme , you need to check them out.From Vintage , to Shabby chic , to Nautical and more , they can design and enhance any event.Check out their site if you want your wedding to stand out !

• 2062 Generals Highway Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map