2hands studios Reviews

2hands studios 7
  • Morgan

Morgan Appel · Married on 10/12/2019

100% recommend!

WOW - Where do I even begin?????? Saturday was the best night of our entire lives, and almost all of it was because of Jen Nyland. We hired Jen as our month of coordinator, but she was SO MUCH MORE. She handled everything - from the communication with our vendors to physically making sure that the venue was set up the way I wanted it to be set up. She goes above and beyond for her clients. Just two examples: 1. My fiance and I live about 45 mins from our venue, so she met with our caterer to do a walk through so that we wouldn't have to drive up during the week. 2. She saved my fiance and me over $400 when she noticed something that shouldn't have been in our contract with one of our vendors!

The atmosphere of the party was everything we envisioned and more. Jen always gave me her honest opinion and, without her advice and guidance, I would not have been able to pull it off. She truly kept me sane during the weeks leading up to the event, and allowed me to be able to fully relax the entire day of the wedding.

I am SO beyond grateful for all that she did for us. We couldn't of asked for a better turn out!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Above and beyond what a normal wedding planner does

I don't even know where to begin with 2Hands Studios. Jen was my wedding planner and she went ABOVE AND BEYOND what was expected. She was truly my quarterback during the entire planning process and on the day-of my wedding. She always made me feel so calm and happy and that things were being handled. She is extremely knowledgable in the industry and I love that when I asked her for advice / help she'd always shoot it to me straight! My venue came with a coordinator but I felt like I needed back-up and I'm so glad I got it because Jen was there every second I turned handling all of the behind the scenes and also any small emergencies that popped up (like my dress bustle breaking!) She was so patient with me in answering all of my questions and emails 24/7 and never made me feel like any question was outrageous or dumb. 2Hands studios also has in-house rentals and signage which I utilized as well! Ally and Jill were also super helpful with both of those aspects. Their studio is super cute and you can have meetings at their space and see all of the rentals and signage for yourself! I could go on and on but you will not regret hiring 2Hands for planning, rentals, or signage. They are truly truly the best. I can't stress it enough. THANK YOU JEN and the entire 2Hands team!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2019

Highly Recommend Jen @ 2hands

I was referred by a coworker to use 2hands Studios for a wedding coordinator/planner and boy am I happy I followed through with them. Jen Nyland was our coordinator and she was absolutely fabulous. Positive attitude always, professional, flexible in meeting with me, quick in responses to emails, texts, and calls. She was there for all of my needs and eased my mind on many things. Jen helped me make all the right decisions based on budget, style, etc. She has been in the game for quite some time, so I knew she was giving her best judgement on what was necessary and what wasn't necessary for our big day. We had a bit of a challenge with our seating chart and she went above and beyond to make our request happen. I couldn't be more happy. The day of, she made sure everything was in place; everything ran so smooth. I have no complaints at all.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Damaris

Damaris Maldonado · Married on 09/08/2019

As a mother of the bride I was able to enjoy the wedding to the fullest because Kris took care of all the details

Kris was awesome to work with I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 09/07/2019

So happy with 2 Hands Studio

As mother of the bride, I am so happy we hired 2 Hands Studio as our wedding planner. Jen Nyland was always available to answer our questions or give us guidance through the year and a half of planning. During the last month leading up to my daughter's wedding day, she helped us prepare our timeline and coordinated with the caterer and all the vendors. They also provided a sign and some "props" for the decor.

What a calm, efficient professional Jen is. She really knows what she's doing. And she is a lot of fun to work with also. On the day of the wedding, she worked tirelessly and cheerfully to make sure everything ran smoothly. Her partner Ally also created beautiful free-form centerpieces for all the tables, each one unique and exactly as the bride had envisioned. I felt so relaxed and had such a fun time at my daughter's wedding because I knew I didn't have to worry about anything with Jen at the helm. I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Jen and 2hands were amazing especially since I was planning my wedding from another state! Jen was very helpful with details and coordinating vendors. She was 1000% helpful the day of with setting up and making sure everything was in place! I would HIGHLY recommend using her services!

Sent on 04/22/2019

S · Married on 07/27/2019

We couldn't have done it without Jen

Jen Nyland from 2handsstudio planned my son’s and daughter in law’s wedding at the end of July at Celebrations at the Bay in Pasadena, Maryland. She worked with the couple and me in organizing a beautiful wedding.

Jen is calm and collected and offered wonderful suggestions all along the planning process. The bride would tell her what she envisioned and Jen found a way to make it all happen. She provided many of the rentals, which all worked out well – lounge areas, additional décor, pretty bars. And every vendor she suggested was exceptional. Flowers - Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design; DJ - District Remix; Photographer - Wendy Hickok Photography; Videographer – Just Hitched Films.

Jen was wonderfully available by email and always made time for phone calls. She was incredibly organized and had a hand in every single aspect of the wedding from transportation to the timeplan to setting up the baskets for favors. As great as she was in planning the wedding, it was on the actual wedding day that she really excelled. She was unflappable. I didn’t find out until days after the wedding that one guest had brought an uninvited plus-one. (Luckily, the groom noticed during the cocktail hour and notified Jen). Another place setting seamlessly appeared and no one was the wiser. She also efficiently coordinated all the vendors with the very tight time frame that the venue gave us and she made it all happen beautifully.

The best thing was that Jen took the stress out of every situation and made everything so easy and so fun that it was a real pleasure working with her. The bride and I totally left everything in Jen’s hands on the day of the wedding and we were able to completely enjoy every minute. I wish our family had more weddings in its future…but I think Jen does baby showers too. :-)

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/02/2019

The Dream Team!!!

I honestly don’t know what we would have done without 2Hands Studios. They made the whole wedding process smooth and stress free. The day of, Ally, Jill, and Kris made up the dream team! They worked hard and treated this wedding as if it was their own to make sure everything was organized, and beautiful! I got multiple compliments on how well organized and planned the wedding was.

Jill’s invitations, signs, and program fans were gorgeous and just what we were looking for! She carefully designed them to match our theme and colors. She coordinated and met with us multiple times to make sure it was how we wanted it. Her creativity, gift in art, and talent was just what we needed to better enhance our invitations, signs, and programs and overall theme of our wedding.
    Ally was very knowledgable and helpful on how our venue (London Town and Gardens) was set up and knew the appropriate rentals and furniture to use and where to place it. She helped add comfort and eloquence to our venue.
    Kris, was an extremely hard working, organized, calm and pleasant to work with wedding planner. She was great at keeping everything together and running smoothly the day of and during the rehearsal. All of the stress was lifted off our shoulders, knowing how well she ran things. Her calm demeanor, great communication skills, and ability to work with others helped make our wedding day stress free and enjoyable from start to finish. The 2Hands Studios team went above and beyond! They went out of their way to help us countless times and minimized stress anyway they could! Words cannot express how thankful we are for the 2Hands Studios team! Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    2hands studios 8
    2hands studios 9
    2hands studios 10
    2hands studios 11
    2hands studios 12
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Chou · Married on 05/10/2019

Couldn't have done it without Kris!

A million stars for Kris and 2hands! Thanks for your kindness, flexibility, and patience. We couldn't have pulled the wedding off without you. Kris went above and beyond the month prior to coordinate with our vendors (we had a lot of moving parts) and to make sure that the day of was everything we could have hoped for. Kris worked with us on the fly in making sure our rain plan (I know everyone's worst fear) was just as beautiful and special as the original outdoor plan- And it worked!! Thanks for dealing with our stress and making it the best day ever! We are forever grateful for you guys!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    2hands studios 21
    2hands studios 22
    2hands studios 23

Laurie Eckert · Married on 04/13/2019

Jen at 2Hands was priceless!

With the bride and groom in FL, parents in NJ, and wedding in MD, Jen was instrumental in arranging cake tastings, hair trials, and florists on our one weekend trip prior to the wedding. On the wedding weekend, Jen handled all of the timeline details and worked effortlessly with our vendors and the Chapel and Waterfront coordinators. She even tackled the new USNA entrance policy, that went into effect the weekend prior to the wedding, with ease. We were able to enjoy this special day with the confidence that Jen would and could handle anything. She was a complete professional and we would highly recommend using 2Hands for your wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Krystal · Married on 12/29/2018

2hands studios is amazing!!!

We used 2hands studios for renting ceremony decor and furniture to have set up during the reception. Ally is absolutely amazing! She helped bring my vision for my ceremony to life. Ally and Jill were there the morning of my wedding to set everything up and everything looked incredible. They designed a welcome sign and a ceremony sign to have instead of paper programs. Jill designed the place cards for our guests and she did a wonderful job! Ally and Jill were both very easy to communicate with during the wedding planning process and they were responsive to any questions I had. Our wedding day was amazing and a big part of that was because of the beautiful set up & decor provided by 2hands! We cannot thank them enough for all of their help and hardwork. I would recommend them to anyone because you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Stephanie Griffith · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

2hands Studios was amazing to work with! They have a great inventory of rental items that are reasonable priced. Their farm tables and the love seat we rented made our reception memorable for our guests. Ally is very helpful, responsive, and honest. I had inquired about renting a faux fireplace mantle a few days before our wedding when the forecast was predicting rain and we had to move our ceremony inside. She told me that my venue already had one on site that was available at no cost. I really appreciated the transparency! Would highly recommend 2hands Studios!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    2hands studios 24

Melanie · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful!

Working with 2hands was wonderful! From the moment I met with Ally and visited their showroom, I knew that I had to use 2hands for all of my rental needs! I initially went there for the barn tables but ended up with so much more! Their selection is wonderful and they were so pleasant and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding I didn’t have to worry about a thing! When I showed up at the venue everything was set up and looked beautiful! I would highly recommend 2hands!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Probably the smartest thing I did as Mother of the Bride was to reach out to Jen at 2hands. She held our hands when we were freaking out, was incredibly organized, had a list of vendors and helped us wade through that process. She even helped with last minute rentals from 2hands for table lanterns, table numbers, and table assignment board (but they have tons of other great stuff). The day of was seamless, and totally stress free for me (and the bride too). Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kari · Married on 08/25/2018

Hired the Best for the Best Day of My Life

Jen is a close friend of mine who i interned with a few years ago. I knew after interning with her that come the day i get married, i would want her to be there one to coordinate my wedding. Well the day finally came, and she exceeded all my expectations which i already knew she would. She was my stress reliever. I was a super organized bride and have very specific instructions for all my decor and vision. It was above and beyond what i envisioned. The ballroom reveal was the biggest part to me. And it literally took my breath away. Jen helped with rehearsal, visited me in the morning while i was in hair and makeup, coordinated the ceremony which was in a different location then the reception and took care of every aspect during the reception. She was on top of everything even when i forgot something in my room, she went and got a key from front desk and conquered that task for me. Even though the day went by so fast in my eyes, it was seriously the BEST day of my entire life. I still tear up every time i think about it. Molly and Jen were a great pair to work with and i will always recommend them.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kc · Married on 08/12/2018

Aly and her team at 2hands are awesome!! They helped us start from literally no idea of how we wanted things to look and led us to a beautiful and simple theme. Aly dealt with us having a million questions and changes to our orders, and met us with professionalism with every email. They also built us an amazing kite escort card board to match our theme, and when it wouldn't fit in the first two cars we tried, offered to drive it over to the venue themselves. They are a wonderful group and you'll be happy to have them be a part of your day!

Sent on 08/22/2018

2hands studios's reply:

Thank you so much KC!!! Your kind words mean the world to me! It was such a pleasure working with you! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Adagray

Adagray · Married on 04/14/2018

Jen Nyland was an absolutely wonderful day-of wedding planner! We called her on recommendation of one of our vendors, as we changed wedding planners about 4 months out from our wedding. From the moment I called her, Jen was attentive, patient and caring. She was extremely organized and methodical, and provided me with an answer to every single question I asked. We began working together extensively 30 days before the wedding, but she answered my calls before that to answer questions. She was never anything short of personable, and she ensured my husband and I had the best wedding we could have asked for. The timeline was flawless, my stress level low, and Jen never missed a beat! All my sincerest thanks to Jen and 2hands studios, and my most insistent advice to hire her for the wedding of your dreams!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Very unique rentals for the most unique wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely fantastic! So fun to work with and go above and beyond for each of their clients! My sister in law used them for her wedding. I then used them for my wedding and a surprise birthday party! I would use them over and over again!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    2hands studios 25

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't speak highly enough about 2hands! I am so so thankful that we hired them! Everyone who works there is wonderful! Jen was our planner and she was absolutely amazing! She was kind, patient, organized, and prompt. We helped recommend us a makeup artist, she made the timeline actually doable, she provided moral support when I thought I'd lose my mind, and she made our day go by seamlessly! Seriously, she is worth every penny!!! We had an amazing day without any stress because she had it all under control. We also worked with them for our rental decor and they made our wedding look beautiful! Everything came together so perfectly! I promise you will be so happy if you hire them! Thank you all for being the best!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    2hands studios 32
    2hands studios 33
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I were recommended to 2Hands Studio, by a friend who was also using the wedding planning company. From our first meeting with Ally, we knew that 2Hands would be a perfect fit for us, in helping us plan the perfect wedding and capture the vibe we were hoping to achieve. As a first time wedding planner, I had no idea what to expect in wedding planning and what little details to think about. Jen, the Studio's main wedding coordinator, took over our account, and assisted us throughout the whole process. She was super enthusiastic and gave us great recommendations on vendors, decor and any other silly questions we may have had (there are a lot of random details we wouldn't have even thought about). We opted to use 2Hands for month of wedding planning, since we wanted to be heavily involved in decision making, and really just needed a support system in the month leading up to the wedding planning. Jen coordinated our layout, vendor schedule and day of time line. The day of our wedding was a monsoon and Jen helped us make last minute adjustments to the day, to make sure we still got everything out of our wedding (and more), despite the uncooperative weather. Jen was beyond helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, but most importantly in the days leading up to our wedding and more importantly the day of. Jen and Ally were a great addition to our wedding planning team and helped make our day everything we wanted and more!!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved working with 2hands Studios for our wedding rentals! Guests LOVED the sailboat for the escort cards. All of our customized signs were beautiful! Jill & Ally responded quickly to my e-mails and helped me decide on the wording/look for my signs. I added the cornhole boards to rent last minute and am so glad I did- the guests loved them! If you have a chance, stop by their studio and look at all of their rentals! They have so many cute things that will make your wedding stand out from the rest!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

Jen was the best decision we made for our wedding. She had the best advice, vendor recommendations, and I honestly would not have been able to pull off the wedding of my dreams without her . She is kind, talented, and best of all patient with clueless and indecisive brides like myself. I miss talking to her and planning!!! Thanks Jen! I also rented from 2hands and loved it- best rentals in Annapolis !

Sent on 02/01/2018

I cannot say enough good things about 2Hands. First off, I recommend them to every single bride I talk to now, and my best friend and close friend are using them for their weddings, too. We knew we wanted a company that we could rent decor from instead of buying everything, but we also wanted at least a day-of coordinator if not a month-of coordinator. We met with Ally and Jen to talk about what we envisioned and already had so many planning questions that they answered before we even signed (like timeframes for certain tasks, vendor recommendations, etc.). But as soon as we left our first meeting, we knew they were perfect. We signed for a month-of coordinator with Ally since Jen already had an event the day of our wedding and we had the BEST experience. Ally was so wonderful from the beginning. She really wanted to help and was the best at working with our not-always-easy-to-plan-with venue, recommending vendors (we LOVED their recommended DJ, florist, and caterer), designing the look of the wedding, and so much more. My family had some health issues during our engagement, and Ally was not only understanding to a T, but checked in a few days later to see how my parents were! She has the biggest heart and the best creative brain in the world. Before the wedding, we just dropped a ton of stuff off at the studio and gave her free range of what she wanted to do with all of it and the day turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. We rented centerpieces, chalkboards, farm tables, and some other items from 2hands, too, and the quality was amazing. Ally saved us so much stress and money and I'm actually really sad that I won't be in regular communication with her anymore! But because of her, our wedding was beyond perfect - it was us - and we couldn't have done a better job with anyone else. I cannot recommend 2hands enough. Seriously, these women are so talented and will make your day as special as you. Please sign with them! You will not regret it.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

We can’t say enough good things about Jen and 2Hands Planning! If you don’t have a wedding planner, month of, or day of coordinator, you should absolutely hire them! After my first call with Jen, I knew she would be the perfect wedding planner – organized, calm, friendly, familiar with the Eastern shore (location of our wedding), and willing to do whatever it took to make our wedding weekend run smoothly. We had already selected the venue, photographer, and band before hiring Jen, but she jumped right in and helped us select the rest of our vendors. Our venue was kind of a blank slate so it took a lot of extra coordination with all the different vendors, rentals, transportation, etc. and she managed all of them and orchestrated the event flawlessly – it was not an easy task. Jen was always available via email, phone or text during the planning process and was great at keeping me calm when I started to stress over the little things or have a minor freak out here and there. She was flexible with meetings and would even come to my house to meet to help save us time during the week. She is a true professional and really takes care of each and every one of her brides. When the weekend came around, we handed everything off to Jen and she executed it AMAZINGLY! All my friends commented on how calm I was on my wedding day and I really tribute it to Jen, I knew she had it all under control and we had nothing to worry about. The wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her!

We also used 2Hands for some of our rentals and LOVED them. Jill made beautiful custom menu boards, cocktail menus, oyster shell place cards, and welcome signs. In addition, we rented our table numbers and our card box from them, the quality was amazing.

I cannot recommend 2Hands and Jen enough. They are so talented in all aspects and will do whatever it is to bring your vision to life. It was truly better than we ever imagined, we couldn’t have done it without them!

Sent on 07/13/2017