2hands studios Reviews

2hands studios 5
2hands studios 6
2hands studios 7

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Probably the smartest thing I did as Mother of the Bride was to reach out to Jen at 2hands. She held our hands when we were freaking out, was incredibly organized, had a list of vendors and helped us wade through that process. She even helped with last minute rentals from 2hands for table lanterns, table numbers, and table assignment board (but they have tons of other great stuff). The day of was seamless, and totally stress free for me (and the bride too). Highly recommend!

Kari · Married on 08/25/2018

Hired the Best for the Best Day of My Life

Jen is a close friend of mine who i interned with a few years ago. I knew after interning with her that come the day i get married, i would want her to be there one to coordinate my wedding. Well the day finally came, and she exceeded all my expectations which i already knew she would. She was my stress reliever. I was a super organized bride and have very specific instructions for all my decor and vision. It was above and beyond what i envisioned. The ballroom reveal was the biggest part to me. And it literally took my breath away. Jen helped with rehearsal, visited me in the morning while i was in hair and makeup, coordinated the ceremony which was in a different location then the reception and took care of every aspect during the reception. She was on top of everything even when i forgot something in my room, she went and got a key from front desk and conquered that task for me. Even though the day went by so fast in my eyes, it was seriously the BEST day of my entire life. I still tear up every time i think about it. Molly and Jen were a great pair to work with and i will always recommend them.

Kc · Married on 08/12/2018

Aly and her team at 2hands are awesome!! They helped us start from literally no idea of how we wanted things to look and led us to a beautiful and simple theme. Aly dealt with us having a million questions and changes to our orders, and met us with professionalism with every email. They also built us an amazing kite escort card board to match our theme, and when it wouldn't fit in the first two cars we tried, offered to drive it over to the venue themselves. They are a wonderful group and you'll be happy to have them be a part of your day!

Sent on 08/22/2018

2hands studios's reply:

Thank you so much KC!!! Your kind words mean the world to me! It was such a pleasure working with you! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Adagray

Adagray · Married on 04/14/2018

Jen Nyland was an absolutely wonderful day-of wedding planner! We called her on recommendation of one of our vendors, as we changed wedding planners about 4 months out from our wedding. From the moment I called her, Jen was attentive, patient and caring. She was extremely organized and methodical, and provided me with an answer to every single question I asked. We began working together extensively 30 days before the wedding, but she answered my calls before that to answer questions. She was never anything short of personable, and she ensured my husband and I had the best wedding we could have asked for. The timeline was flawless, my stress level low, and Jen never missed a beat! All my sincerest thanks to Jen and 2hands studios, and my most insistent advice to hire her for the wedding of your dreams!!!

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Very unique rentals for the most unique wedding!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely fantastic! So fun to work with and go above and beyond for each of their clients! My sister in law used them for her wedding. I then used them for my wedding and a surprise birthday party! I would use them over and over again!

2hands studios 8

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't speak highly enough about 2hands! I am so so thankful that we hired them! Everyone who works there is wonderful! Jen was our planner and she was absolutely amazing! She was kind, patient, organized, and prompt. We helped recommend us a makeup artist, she made the timeline actually doable, she provided moral support when I thought I'd lose my mind, and she made our day go by seamlessly! Seriously, she is worth every penny!!! We had an amazing day without any stress because she had it all under control. We also worked with them for our rental decor and they made our wedding look beautiful! Everything came together so perfectly! I promise you will be so happy if you hire them! Thank you all for being the best!!!

2hands studios 9
    2hands studios 15
    2hands studios 16
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I were recommended to 2Hands Studio, by a friend who was also using the wedding planning company. From our first meeting with Ally, we knew that 2Hands would be a perfect fit for us, in helping us plan the perfect wedding and capture the vibe we were hoping to achieve. As a first time wedding planner, I had no idea what to expect in wedding planning and what little details to think about. Jen, the Studio's main wedding coordinator, took over our account, and assisted us throughout the whole process. She was super enthusiastic and gave us great recommendations on vendors, decor and any other silly questions we may have had (there are a lot of random details we wouldn't have even thought about). We opted to use 2Hands for month of wedding planning, since we wanted to be heavily involved in decision making, and really just needed a support system in the month leading up to the wedding planning. Jen coordinated our layout, vendor schedule and day of time line. The day of our wedding was a monsoon and Jen helped us make last minute adjustments to the day, to make sure we still got everything out of our wedding (and more), despite the uncooperative weather. Jen was beyond helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, but most importantly in the days leading up to our wedding and more importantly the day of. Jen and Ally were a great addition to our wedding planning team and helped make our day everything we wanted and more!!

• Julia

Julia · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved working with 2hands Studios for our wedding rentals! Guests LOVED the sailboat for the escort cards. All of our customized signs were beautiful! Jill & Ally responded quickly to my e-mails and helped me decide on the wording/look for my signs. I added the cornhole boards to rent last minute and am so glad I did- the guests loved them! If you have a chance, stop by their studio and look at all of their rentals! They have so many cute things that will make your wedding stand out from the rest!

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

Jen was the best decision we made for our wedding. She had the best advice, vendor recommendations, and I honestly would not have been able to pull off the wedding of my dreams without her . She is kind, talented, and best of all patient with clueless and indecisive brides like myself. I miss talking to her and planning!!! Thanks Jen! I also rented from 2hands and loved it- best rentals in Annapolis !

• User6425807 · 1+ year ago

I cannot say enough good things about 2Hands. First off, I recommend them to every single bride I talk to now, and my best friend and close friend are using them for their weddings, too. We knew we wanted a company that we could rent decor from instead of buying everything, but we also wanted at least a day-of coordinator if not a month-of coordinator. We met with Ally and Jen to talk about what we envisioned and already had so many planning questions that they answered before we even signed (like timeframes for certain tasks, vendor recommendations, etc.). But as soon as we left our first meeting, we knew they were perfect. We signed for a month-of coordinator with Ally since Jen already had an event the day of our wedding and we had the BEST experience. Ally was so wonderful from the beginning. She really wanted to help and was the best at working with our not-always-easy-to-plan-with venue, recommending vendors (we LOVED their recommended DJ, florist, and caterer), designing the look of the wedding, and so much more. My family had some health issues during our engagement, and Ally was not only understanding to a T, but checked in a few days later to see how my parents were! She has the biggest heart and the best creative brain in the world. Before the wedding, we just dropped a ton of stuff off at the studio and gave her free range of what she wanted to do with all of it and the day turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. We rented centerpieces, chalkboards, farm tables, and some other items from 2hands, too, and the quality was amazing. Ally saved us so much stress and money and I'm actually really sad that I won't be in regular communication with her anymore! But because of her, our wedding was beyond perfect - it was us - and we couldn't have done a better job with anyone else. I cannot recommend 2hands enough. Seriously, these women are so talented and will make your day as special as you. Please sign with them! You will not regret it.

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

We can’t say enough good things about Jen and 2Hands Planning! If you don’t have a wedding planner, month of, or day of coordinator, you should absolutely hire them! After my first call with Jen, I knew she would be the perfect wedding planner – organized, calm, friendly, familiar with the Eastern shore (location of our wedding), and willing to do whatever it took to make our wedding weekend run smoothly. We had already selected the venue, photographer, and band before hiring Jen, but she jumped right in and helped us select the rest of our vendors. Our venue was kind of a blank slate so it took a lot of extra coordination with all the different vendors, rentals, transportation, etc. and she managed all of them and orchestrated the event flawlessly – it was not an easy task. Jen was always available via email, phone or text during the planning process and was great at keeping me calm when I started to stress over the little things or have a minor freak out here and there. She was flexible with meetings and would even come to my house to meet to help save us time during the week. She is a true professional and really takes care of each and every one of her brides. When the weekend came around, we handed everything off to Jen and she executed it AMAZINGLY! All my friends commented on how calm I was on my wedding day and I really tribute it to Jen, I knew she had it all under control and we had nothing to worry about. The wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her!

We also used 2Hands for some of our rentals and LOVED them. Jill made beautiful custom menu boards, cocktail menus, oyster shell place cards, and welcome signs. In addition, we rented our table numbers and our card box from them, the quality was amazing.

I cannot recommend 2Hands and Jen enough. They are so talented in all aspects and will do whatever it is to bring your vision to life. It was truly better than we ever imagined, we couldn’t have done it without them!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

You can stop looking for a wedding planner now and hire Jen - it will be the best decision you make! There are not enough words to express how absolutely AMAZING Jen is as a planner! When my now husband and I met Jen, we had already done a lot of the leg work - but we still had so much to do. We were feeling overwhelmed with design ideas and the pressure of organizing our vendor team was starting. After our first meeting with Jen, we knew that we had to have her on our team! She is so warm and friendly and she truly understands what a frazzled Bride needs! We hired her for month of planning - but got so much more! She was accessible from the day we hired her up through the month of our wedding. She was able to juggle the moving parts of our day flawlessly. I was the last of my friends to get married - and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them commented on how calm my Mom and I were on my wedding weekend. Truthfully - it was because we knew Jen had it handled and there was not one thing for us to worry about! Jen made awesome vendor recommendations for us when we needed it, made sure we stayed in our budget, and truly made my wedding magical. Jen made sure she understood the ins and outs of my vision and even came to my dress fitting and knew exactly how to bustle my gown when it came time.
    We also used 2hands for our rentals. Jen and Ally put together a beautiful reception room for us! A month later we are still hearing from our guests how beautiful everything was and how blown away they were! The best part was that they set it all up and cleaned it all up as well - so we didn't have to worry about anything. 2hands has the most amazing decor in their studio!! My mom and I were like kids inside a candy store when we were designing our tables and room decor. If they don't have it - they will make sure they find a way to make your vision come true!
    I cannot stress enough how thankful we are to Jen and 2hands for everything they did for us! I promise you will love them!

Amelia · Married on 10/22/2016

2Hands allowed the vision for my wedding day to come to life. We rented furniture and decor, all very reasonably, that transformed our wedding space. Ally was awesome to work with, and accommodated every change that I made. 2Hands has beautiful furniture, and tons of great options in terms of decoration. All rentals were delivered and set up for us, and in fantastic condition. I am so happy that we decided to have rentals, and 2Hands made that extremely easy for us!

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2016

OK, bear with me on the length of this review - I just have to love on these wonderful ladies a little bit :) Ally helped us with the rentals part of our wedding day. 2hands has an INCREDIBLE inventory of decorations, supplies, and ideas for making your wedding day totally unique. It was impressive how in tune Ally was with the inventory - she always seemed to know off the top of her head what they had in stock and where it was. It was incredibly helpful to have her expertise in this area. We ended up renting a lot from them, but some of my favorites were the pale blue love seat we used for our sweetheart table, the gorgeous lanterns for our ceremony site (and reception), and the little touches Ally suggested that made our wedding day so "us". Jill designed/created the most GORGEOUS wedding invitations and escort cards for us! Our guests raved about them! They were unique and absolutely stunning. It is still on display in our house! :) Jill also hand painted our incredible huge chalkboard sign that was the equivalent of a wedding ceremony program. It was beautiful and she has such talent! OH, Jen! How do I even start?! We met Jen to talk about the option of a month of coordinator and I stand by the fact that that was our best decision of the wedding! Jen was kind, attentive, extremely easy to get ahold of, extraordinarily professional and has an impressive expertise in wedding planning and coordination. Prior to the wedding day she helped us contact vendors, coordinate our guest shuttle, plan our wedding day timeline out, run our rehearsal, and so much more. On the wedding day - I can honestly tell you I didn't worry about ANYTHING! Seriously! Jen and her assistant beautified the entire venue from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception space. She told us where to be and when, kept us informed, and handled EVERYTHING! We couldn't imagine working with any other company. Ally, Jill, and Jen have the unique ability to make you feel like family. THANK YOU!!!

Alison · Married on 08/20/2016

We literally hired a "day of"/ somewhat month of coordinator two/three weeks before my wedding. Jen made everything go so much more smoothly on wedding day! 2hands also took care of our seating arrangements and other rentals here and there. Jen was our saving grace during crunch time, and everything came together so beautifully! I would hire them again in a heart beat! She took care of everything with the vendors, timeline, scheduling, and any other errands or emergencies that were needed. It was amazing.

Ally, Jill and Jen are so amazing to work with! I had no idea where to begin in planning our wedding and after 1 meeting at their studio I felt totally at ease. Jen walked us through all of the details to make sure we had everything in order and helped us figure out what we were missing. 2hands took care of our wedding from the beautiful invitations to decor to wedding planning. I can't say enough of about these ladies!

Christine · Married on 07/16/2016

Jill and Jen of 2hands did our wedding invitations and wedding planning, and they were so easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better experience! The invitations were amazing. Jen did an exceptional job as our planner. Highly recommend!

Christina · Married on 06/18/2016

2hands studio was wonderful to work with! They provided furniture rentals for our wedding for an outdoor seating area and they had really nice (and comfy!) options and were really nice to work with. They delivered the rentals and picked them up and we have some really lovely bride and groom photos of us around the furniture which really made the outdoor space great for both us and the guests!

Nia · Married on 05/15/2016

2Hands Studio was one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning for me and my husband. The studio is full of vintage furniture, decorations, and other necessities (e.g. chalkboards and cake stands). Our wedding theme was vintage (a blend of 1910/1920's) and we were so happy that we found 2Hands for all of our decoration needs. The gold candelabras, birdcages, and votives that we used for decorating our tent went perfectly with our theme. Ally and Jill are fantastic to work with and extremely flexible. I planned my wedding from outside of the country and they were very helpful in providing me with different suggestions for decorating and pictures of everything that I could use for the wedding. This is the best place to go if you are looking for affordable and beautiful decorations for your wedding. Happy planning!

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2016

2hands was amazing to work with! Ally was so helpful in designing the perfect touches to add to my wedding! She made all the signs for the wedding, which made my life so much easier! She had amazing suggestions which brought everything together! Highly recommend!

Lindsay · Married on 04/09/2016

This review is long overdue, but it had to be written! Last April, I lucky enough to work with 2hands Studios for event rentals for my wedding. 2hands came as a recommendation from our florist, but they up being a complete godsend and really added the special finishing touches to my wedding day vision.

The 2hands studio is a real life wedding Pinterest board. :-) We ended up using them for all table decor items, including mercury vases, antique mirrors, antique gold frames for our table numbers, candle votives and floating candle holders. We also rented a card lantern, a few sets of shutters (for our name cards), and multiple chalkboard signs. I also paid for the set up fee, which was well worth the cost as everything was executed flawlessly. They even helped me find a place for and set-up a family heirloom veil.

Most importantly, working with Jill and Ally was super fun and super easy. They were collaborative and consultative. If I had found them earlier in the planning process, I am sure I would have found even more reasons to use them on other items b/c they seem to do everything. I would definitely recommend 2hands Studios to anyone planning a wedding and look forward to finding a reason to work with them again sometime in the future!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

2Hands Studio was amazing to work with, the created my save the date, invitations, and provided all of the decor for my wedding. Jill & Ally clearly love what they do and have so many great ideas an options to create the perfect wedding. From the first day I met with them I knew I had found an incredible vendor who would be able to create a cohesive wedding from the invitations to the decor. They are amazing and everyone should check them out for their own wedding!

We were planning our daughter's wedding this past fall at The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and looked to their preferred vendor list for decor vendor ideas.
    We also attended their Bow Ties and Bubbly bridal show to learn more about and meet the vendors! It was fun to see how the vendors decorate a space and what their items look like in real life!
    We decided to use 2 Hands Studio for decor items. They have a beautiful white vintage chest that can serve as a lovely altar at an outdoor wedding !
    Our florist filled the drawers with flowers and placed beautiful blooms in vases on top of it!
    We also rented Mr and Mrs framed signs for the table setting!

And they had lovely driftwood and lace sailboat table numbers! They even suggest to you several different ways to number the tables!
    Contacting them was easy and they were on top of everything!
    I would highly recommend you check out their website or go to the bridal show and meet Allie in person!

BTW: we couldn't pick up our items and they suggested they could drop them off since they were already doing another wedding that weekend at the CBBC!

Greer · Married on 09/26/2015

Wow! What can I say? Ally and Jill were an absolute pleasure to work with! From the custom invitations, to the tablescapes, to the wedding day decor everything was perfect! Ally and Jill have a keen eye for detail and are so creative. They have fresh and fun ideas and put up with all of my seemingly endless requests which I could not be more grateful for. I can't say enough about how wonderfully talented these two women are. If you are looking to set the perfect mood for your wedding look no further!