2hands studios Reviews

2hands studios 6
2hands studios 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Chou · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Couldn't have done it without Kris!

A million stars for Kris and 2hands! Thanks for your kindness, flexibility, and patience. We couldn't have pulled the wedding off without you. Kris went above and beyond the month prior to coordinate with our vendors (we had a lot of moving parts) and to make sure that the day of was everything we could have hoped for. Kris worked with us on the fly in making sure our rain plan (I know everyone's worst fear) was just as beautiful and special as the original outdoor plan- And it worked!! Thanks for dealing with our stress and making it the best day ever! We are forever grateful for you guys!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    2hands studios 18
  • Erin

Erin · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Jen and 2hands were amazing especially since I was planning my wedding from another state! Jen was very helpful with details and coordinating vendors. She was 1000% helpful the day of with setting up and making sure everything was in place! I would HIGHLY recommend using her services!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Laurie Eckert · Married on 04/13/2019

Jen at 2Hands was priceless!

With the bride and groom in FL, parents in NJ, and wedding in MD, Jen was instrumental in arranging cake tastings, hair trials, and florists on our one weekend trip prior to the wedding. On the wedding weekend, Jen handled all of the timeline details and worked effortlessly with our vendors and the Chapel and Waterfront coordinators. She even tackled the new USNA entrance policy, that went into effect the weekend prior to the wedding, with ease. We were able to enjoy this special day with the confidence that Jen would and could handle anything. She was a complete professional and we would highly recommend using 2Hands for your wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Krystal · Married on 12/29/2018

2hands studios is amazing!!!

We used 2hands studios for renting ceremony decor and furniture to have set up during the reception. Ally is absolutely amazing! She helped bring my vision for my ceremony to life. Ally and Jill were there the morning of my wedding to set everything up and everything looked incredible. They designed a welcome sign and a ceremony sign to have instead of paper programs. Jill designed the place cards for our guests and she did a wonderful job! Ally and Jill were both very easy to communicate with during the wedding planning process and they were responsive to any questions I had. Our wedding day was amazing and a big part of that was because of the beautiful set up & decor provided by 2hands! We cannot thank them enough for all of their help and hardwork. I would recommend them to anyone because you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Stephanie Griffith · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

2hands Studios was amazing to work with! They have a great inventory of rental items that are reasonable priced. Their farm tables and the love seat we rented made our reception memorable for our guests. Ally is very helpful, responsive, and honest. I had inquired about renting a faux fireplace mantle a few days before our wedding when the forecast was predicting rain and we had to move our ceremony inside. She told me that my venue already had one on site that was available at no cost. I really appreciated the transparency! Would highly recommend 2hands Studios!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    2hands studios 19

Melanie · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful!

Working with 2hands was wonderful! From the moment I met with Ally and visited their showroom, I knew that I had to use 2hands for all of my rental needs! I initially went there for the barn tables but ended up with so much more! Their selection is wonderful and they were so pleasant and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding I didn’t have to worry about a thing! When I showed up at the venue everything was set up and looked beautiful! I would highly recommend 2hands!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Probably the smartest thing I did as Mother of the Bride was to reach out to Jen at 2hands. She held our hands when we were freaking out, was incredibly organized, had a list of vendors and helped us wade through that process. She even helped with last minute rentals from 2hands for table lanterns, table numbers, and table assignment board (but they have tons of other great stuff). The day of was seamless, and totally stress free for me (and the bride too). Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kari · Married on 08/25/2018

Hired the Best for the Best Day of My Life

Jen is a close friend of mine who i interned with a few years ago. I knew after interning with her that come the day i get married, i would want her to be there one to coordinate my wedding. Well the day finally came, and she exceeded all my expectations which i already knew she would. She was my stress reliever. I was a super organized bride and have very specific instructions for all my decor and vision. It was above and beyond what i envisioned. The ballroom reveal was the biggest part to me. And it literally took my breath away. Jen helped with rehearsal, visited me in the morning while i was in hair and makeup, coordinated the ceremony which was in a different location then the reception and took care of every aspect during the reception. She was on top of everything even when i forgot something in my room, she went and got a key from front desk and conquered that task for me. Even though the day went by so fast in my eyes, it was seriously the BEST day of my entire life. I still tear up every time i think about it. Molly and Jen were a great pair to work with and i will always recommend them.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kc · Married on 08/12/2018

Aly and her team at 2hands are awesome!! They helped us start from literally no idea of how we wanted things to look and led us to a beautiful and simple theme. Aly dealt with us having a million questions and changes to our orders, and met us with professionalism with every email. They also built us an amazing kite escort card board to match our theme, and when it wouldn't fit in the first two cars we tried, offered to drive it over to the venue themselves. They are a wonderful group and you'll be happy to have them be a part of your day!

Sent on 08/22/2018

2hands studios's reply:

Thank you so much KC!!! Your kind words mean the world to me! It was such a pleasure working with you! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Adagray

Adagray · Married on 04/14/2018

Jen Nyland was an absolutely wonderful day-of wedding planner! We called her on recommendation of one of our vendors, as we changed wedding planners about 4 months out from our wedding. From the moment I called her, Jen was attentive, patient and caring. She was extremely organized and methodical, and provided me with an answer to every single question I asked. We began working together extensively 30 days before the wedding, but she answered my calls before that to answer questions. She was never anything short of personable, and she ensured my husband and I had the best wedding we could have asked for. The timeline was flawless, my stress level low, and Jen never missed a beat! All my sincerest thanks to Jen and 2hands studios, and my most insistent advice to hire her for the wedding of your dreams!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Very unique rentals for the most unique wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely fantastic! So fun to work with and go above and beyond for each of their clients! My sister in law used them for her wedding. I then used them for my wedding and a surprise birthday party! I would use them over and over again!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    2hands studios 20

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't speak highly enough about 2hands! I am so so thankful that we hired them! Everyone who works there is wonderful! Jen was our planner and she was absolutely amazing! She was kind, patient, organized, and prompt. We helped recommend us a makeup artist, she made the timeline actually doable, she provided moral support when I thought I'd lose my mind, and she made our day go by seamlessly! Seriously, she is worth every penny!!! We had an amazing day without any stress because she had it all under control. We also worked with them for our rental decor and they made our wedding look beautiful! Everything came together so perfectly! I promise you will be so happy if you hire them! Thank you all for being the best!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    2hands studios 27
    2hands studios 28
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I were recommended to 2Hands Studio, by a friend who was also using the wedding planning company. From our first meeting with Ally, we knew that 2Hands would be a perfect fit for us, in helping us plan the perfect wedding and capture the vibe we were hoping to achieve. As a first time wedding planner, I had no idea what to expect in wedding planning and what little details to think about. Jen, the Studio's main wedding coordinator, took over our account, and assisted us throughout the whole process. She was super enthusiastic and gave us great recommendations on vendors, decor and any other silly questions we may have had (there are a lot of random details we wouldn't have even thought about). We opted to use 2Hands for month of wedding planning, since we wanted to be heavily involved in decision making, and really just needed a support system in the month leading up to the wedding planning. Jen coordinated our layout, vendor schedule and day of time line. The day of our wedding was a monsoon and Jen helped us make last minute adjustments to the day, to make sure we still got everything out of our wedding (and more), despite the uncooperative weather. Jen was beyond helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process, but most importantly in the days leading up to our wedding and more importantly the day of. Jen and Ally were a great addition to our wedding planning team and helped make our day everything we wanted and more!!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved working with 2hands Studios for our wedding rentals! Guests LOVED the sailboat for the escort cards. All of our customized signs were beautiful! Jill & Ally responded quickly to my e-mails and helped me decide on the wording/look for my signs. I added the cornhole boards to rent last minute and am so glad I did- the guests loved them! If you have a chance, stop by their studio and look at all of their rentals! They have so many cute things that will make your wedding stand out from the rest!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

Jen was the best decision we made for our wedding. She had the best advice, vendor recommendations, and I honestly would not have been able to pull off the wedding of my dreams without her . She is kind, talented, and best of all patient with clueless and indecisive brides like myself. I miss talking to her and planning!!! Thanks Jen! I also rented from 2hands and loved it- best rentals in Annapolis !

Sent on 02/01/2018
  • User6425807 · 1+ year ago

I cannot say enough good things about 2Hands. First off, I recommend them to every single bride I talk to now, and my best friend and close friend are using them for their weddings, too. We knew we wanted a company that we could rent decor from instead of buying everything, but we also wanted at least a day-of coordinator if not a month-of coordinator. We met with Ally and Jen to talk about what we envisioned and already had so many planning questions that they answered before we even signed (like timeframes for certain tasks, vendor recommendations, etc.). But as soon as we left our first meeting, we knew they were perfect. We signed for a month-of coordinator with Ally since Jen already had an event the day of our wedding and we had the BEST experience. Ally was so wonderful from the beginning. She really wanted to help and was the best at working with our not-always-easy-to-plan-with venue, recommending vendors (we LOVED their recommended DJ, florist, and caterer), designing the look of the wedding, and so much more. My family had some health issues during our engagement, and Ally was not only understanding to a T, but checked in a few days later to see how my parents were! She has the biggest heart and the best creative brain in the world. Before the wedding, we just dropped a ton of stuff off at the studio and gave her free range of what she wanted to do with all of it and the day turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. We rented centerpieces, chalkboards, farm tables, and some other items from 2hands, too, and the quality was amazing. Ally saved us so much stress and money and I'm actually really sad that I won't be in regular communication with her anymore! But because of her, our wedding was beyond perfect - it was us - and we couldn't have done a better job with anyone else. I cannot recommend 2hands enough. Seriously, these women are so talented and will make your day as special as you. Please sign with them! You will not regret it.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

We can’t say enough good things about Jen and 2Hands Planning! If you don’t have a wedding planner, month of, or day of coordinator, you should absolutely hire them! After my first call with Jen, I knew she would be the perfect wedding planner – organized, calm, friendly, familiar with the Eastern shore (location of our wedding), and willing to do whatever it took to make our wedding weekend run smoothly. We had already selected the venue, photographer, and band before hiring Jen, but she jumped right in and helped us select the rest of our vendors. Our venue was kind of a blank slate so it took a lot of extra coordination with all the different vendors, rentals, transportation, etc. and she managed all of them and orchestrated the event flawlessly – it was not an easy task. Jen was always available via email, phone or text during the planning process and was great at keeping me calm when I started to stress over the little things or have a minor freak out here and there. She was flexible with meetings and would even come to my house to meet to help save us time during the week. She is a true professional and really takes care of each and every one of her brides. When the weekend came around, we handed everything off to Jen and she executed it AMAZINGLY! All my friends commented on how calm I was on my wedding day and I really tribute it to Jen, I knew she had it all under control and we had nothing to worry about. The wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her!

We also used 2Hands for some of our rentals and LOVED them. Jill made beautiful custom menu boards, cocktail menus, oyster shell place cards, and welcome signs. In addition, we rented our table numbers and our card box from them, the quality was amazing.

I cannot recommend 2Hands and Jen enough. They are so talented in all aspects and will do whatever it is to bring your vision to life. It was truly better than we ever imagined, we couldn’t have done it without them!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

You can stop looking for a wedding planner now and hire Jen - it will be the best decision you make! There are not enough words to express how absolutely AMAZING Jen is as a planner! When my now husband and I met Jen, we had already done a lot of the leg work - but we still had so much to do. We were feeling overwhelmed with design ideas and the pressure of organizing our vendor team was starting. After our first meeting with Jen, we knew that we had to have her on our team! She is so warm and friendly and she truly understands what a frazzled Bride needs! We hired her for month of planning - but got so much more! She was accessible from the day we hired her up through the month of our wedding. She was able to juggle the moving parts of our day flawlessly. I was the last of my friends to get married - and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them commented on how calm my Mom and I were on my wedding weekend. Truthfully - it was because we knew Jen had it handled and there was not one thing for us to worry about! Jen made awesome vendor recommendations for us when we needed it, made sure we stayed in our budget, and truly made my wedding magical. Jen made sure she understood the ins and outs of my vision and even came to my dress fitting and knew exactly how to bustle my gown when it came time.
    We also used 2hands for our rentals. Jen and Ally put together a beautiful reception room for us! A month later we are still hearing from our guests how beautiful everything was and how blown away they were! The best part was that they set it all up and cleaned it all up as well - so we didn't have to worry about anything. 2hands has the most amazing decor in their studio!! My mom and I were like kids inside a candy store when we were designing our tables and room decor. If they don't have it - they will make sure they find a way to make your vision come true!
    I cannot stress enough how thankful we are to Jen and 2hands for everything they did for us! I promise you will love them!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Amelia · Married on 10/22/2016

2Hands allowed the vision for my wedding day to come to life. We rented furniture and decor, all very reasonably, that transformed our wedding space. Ally was awesome to work with, and accommodated every change that I made. 2Hands has beautiful furniture, and tons of great options in terms of decoration. All rentals were delivered and set up for us, and in fantastic condition. I am so happy that we decided to have rentals, and 2Hands made that extremely easy for us!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2016

OK, bear with me on the length of this review - I just have to love on these wonderful ladies a little bit :) Ally helped us with the rentals part of our wedding day. 2hands has an INCREDIBLE inventory of decorations, supplies, and ideas for making your wedding day totally unique. It was impressive how in tune Ally was with the inventory - she always seemed to know off the top of her head what they had in stock and where it was. It was incredibly helpful to have her expertise in this area. We ended up renting a lot from them, but some of my favorites were the pale blue love seat we used for our sweetheart table, the gorgeous lanterns for our ceremony site (and reception), and the little touches Ally suggested that made our wedding day so "us". Jill designed/created the most GORGEOUS wedding invitations and escort cards for us! Our guests raved about them! They were unique and absolutely stunning. It is still on display in our house! :) Jill also hand painted our incredible huge chalkboard sign that was the equivalent of a wedding ceremony program. It was beautiful and she has such talent! OH, Jen! How do I even start?! We met Jen to talk about the option of a month of coordinator and I stand by the fact that that was our best decision of the wedding! Jen was kind, attentive, extremely easy to get ahold of, extraordinarily professional and has an impressive expertise in wedding planning and coordination. Prior to the wedding day she helped us contact vendors, coordinate our guest shuttle, plan our wedding day timeline out, run our rehearsal, and so much more. On the wedding day - I can honestly tell you I didn't worry about ANYTHING! Seriously! Jen and her assistant beautified the entire venue from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception space. She told us where to be and when, kept us informed, and handled EVERYTHING! We couldn't imagine working with any other company. Ally, Jill, and Jen have the unique ability to make you feel like family. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Alison · Married on 08/20/2016

We literally hired a "day of"/ somewhat month of coordinator two/three weeks before my wedding. Jen made everything go so much more smoothly on wedding day! 2hands also took care of our seating arrangements and other rentals here and there. Jen was our saving grace during crunch time, and everything came together so beautifully! I would hire them again in a heart beat! She took care of everything with the vendors, timeline, scheduling, and any other errands or emergencies that were needed. It was amazing.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Ally, Jill and Jen are so amazing to work with! I had no idea where to begin in planning our wedding and after 1 meeting at their studio I felt totally at ease. Jen walked us through all of the details to make sure we had everything in order and helped us figure out what we were missing. 2hands took care of our wedding from the beautiful invitations to decor to wedding planning. I can't say enough of about these ladies!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Christine · Married on 07/16/2016

Jill and Jen of 2hands did our wedding invitations and wedding planning, and they were so easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better experience! The invitations were amazing. Jen did an exceptional job as our planner. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Christina · Married on 06/18/2016

2hands studio was wonderful to work with! They provided furniture rentals for our wedding for an outdoor seating area and they had really nice (and comfy!) options and were really nice to work with. They delivered the rentals and picked them up and we have some really lovely bride and groom photos of us around the furniture which really made the outdoor space great for both us and the guests!

Sent on 06/28/2016