208 Rolling Road, Chestertown, MD 21620 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,000
  • Real Weddings 1

About Inspired Designs Floral Artists

Inspired Designs Floral Artists is a floral design company from Chestertown, Maryland. This is the only premiere wedding design studio in this area with such a strong background in florals. The team has over 20 years of experience working on both small and large weddings. Make your floral dreams come true with Inspired Designs Floral Artists and stay within your budget too.

Inspired Designs Floral Artists offers wedding planning, wedding florals, and a simple floral design for any kind of event. Whether you need help planning or just need help deciding on the bouquet, these designers want to help. Consultations with the staff are always free of charge. Floral services include delivery, set up, event design, samples, and a venue visit. Floral styles include classic, country, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Inspired Designs Floral Artists offers many floral arrangements. Those include:

• Aisle decor

Real Weddings 2 Photos

4 Reviews for Inspired Designs Floral Artists

• Carey

Carey · Married on 06/15/2019

The Floral Arrangements of MY DREAMS!

Kelley is absolutely an incredible talent! Her eye for detail, her love and passion for flowers and her work, and her ability to see any type of photo of flowers and make it come to live is unparalleled. She treats you how she would want to be treated and ensures that her work really reflects your desire as a customer. I've included a photo of the moment I got to see my flowers and I will tell you I couldn't stop talking about how PERFECT they were. I knew my flowers would be beautiful - I had no idea that they would completely exceed my expectations. She did a garland for our wedding sign, my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, nine boutonnieres, table garland and two corsagesTo this day, my flowers are the favorite part of my wedding, other than getting to marry my husband. I cannot thank Kelley enough for her hard work, her tireless efforts to nail my vision, and her absolutely brilliant abilities. You will not be disappointed in the end result of working with Kelley - in fact, get ready to have your dreams come to life!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Ashlyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Kelley's incredible talent brought my exact vision to life with my whole wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect. Her expert opinion and generosity helped me to keep my dream wedding budget friendly without sacrificing the beauty! Thank you Kelley for the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kara · Married on 06/14/2018

Kelley was amazing to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a florist. Visiting her shop and planning out our flowers with her was one of the most memorable and fun parts of the wedding planning process! She even made me a sample bridal bouquet (made just the way I liked) so I could get a feel for exactly how my flowers would look the day of the wedding - and she let me keep that sample bouquet for free!

She spent so much time with me going over every detail - from boutineers to center pieces and she always pulled out samples to show me exactly what things would look like.

You can tell that Kelley is very passionate about her craft and truly loves what she does. She made the experience so enjoyable. I could always contact her with questions and she was very responsive. She also made special dog collars for our 2 dogs who were a part of our wedding and it was adorable!

The day of our wedding, she and her husband showed up, but the tables weren't quite ready for center pieces yet. They were patient and totally willing to shift their schedule around to make it work, which I was very appreciative of!

Working with Inspired Designs was flexible, easy, fun, and I got exactly the look I was going for! I can't say enough good things about them! Thank you Inspired Designs!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Inspired Designs Floral Artists FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50
    $ 62
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 208 Rolling Road Chestertown, Maryland, 21620 See on map
    2079079527 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment
    Location of (Inspired Designs Floral Artists)