Manda Weaver Photography

Annapolis, MD View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

Manda Weaver Photography is a wedding photography company in Annapolis, Maryland that serves couples in the eastern shore area. They will capture real, honest, candid photos of your special day while shooting in contemporary, natural, film and photojournalistic styles. If the idea of a fine art photographer who will tell your amazing love story through photos appeals to you, consider working with the team at Manda Weaver Photography.

Experience

Manda Weaver is the owner and photographer behind Manda Weaver Photography. She earned her degree in musical theater, and began her professional career singing and acting on stage. She transitioned into wedding photography in 2009 and it became her full-time gig in 2013; she hasn't looked back since!

The photographer offers many wedding services. Manda Weaver Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Toning

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Manda Weaver Photography also offers engagement sessions and creative portraits.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Ellie Married on 06/05/2021

Threw us a curve ball but great photography at the end!

We hired Manda Weaver for what in our opinion was one of the most important tasks on our wedding day. We had reviewed her website and chose her based on the beautiful photography she had shared there to advertise her own work. In the morning of our wedding day I received a text from Manda to let me know that one of her associates, a lovely lady by the name of Holly, would be covering our event instead. I had not seen Holly's work and this last minute situation caused me a bit of internal anxiety on my otherwise stress free wedding day but provided that I had no choice at that stage of things, I agreed. It turned out that Holly was a great photographer and a lovely person and so we feel that the high price tag was worth the great results produced at the end. All in all, I can still comfortably recommend this vendor for their resourcefulness and great photography results.
  • Marissa
    Marissa B. Married on 10/13/2019

Manda was phenomenal! 10/10 recommend

Manda was absolutely phenomenal as our wedding photographer. She was super sweet and prompt with correspondence leading up to the big day, gave us great direction on poses, and took fantastic photos. We felt like models and now have wonderful snapshots and memories from our wedding. I 10/10 recommend!
    Courtney N. Married on 08/03/2019

A creative genius!

I met Manda when she photographed a wedding I was maid of honor in. I got to know her throughout the wedding planning process and spent lots of time with her on the day of that wedding. Her demeanor, positive energy, and absolutely stunning shots made her a natural choice for me to select when I got engaged. She was an absolute joy to be around when she photographed my wedding. She was responsive to all emails, coordinated a beautiful engagement shoot during cherry blossom season, and was just about the nicest person you can imagine. Her second shooter was also very easy going but still able to provide my (very large) family direction when it came time for photos. I loved her style of photography and I’m so honored to have worked with her to capture my most special of days.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• John & Lyndsey
    27 photos · 09/24/2017

Heritage Shores Club Heritage Shores Club Country Club Weddings

Manda Weaver creates beautiful images that capture the love and emotion of couples' perfect day. Her images from Heritage Shores are creative and intimate.

A Little Rusty Shop A Little Rusty Shop Wedding Rentals

Manda is such a sweet soul whose talent is absolutely exceptional. The passion she has for what she does and the couples she serves is so inspiring! You will love her to pieces and the pictures and memories she captures of your special day will last a lifetime.

Flourish Floral Artistry & Design Flourish Floral Artistry & Design Wedding Florists

Manda Weaver Photo takes romantic to a whole new level! She puts so much thought into every shot and is such a pleasure to work with. Any bride would be lucky to have Manda photograph their wedding

Annapolis, MD, 21401
410-782-3363
Location of (Manda Weaver Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding