Abidoodle Productions

$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

\

I'm Abigail! I'm so happy to virtually meet you! I love podcasts, all things NASA, my signature orange sunglasses, and iced coffee year-round. When I'm not filming or editing, I perform concerts in my shower and make plans to travel (everywhere and anywhere).

I've been filming weddings for six years, and have been in love with filmmaking since high school. Telling love stories and creating lasting relationships with my clientfriends is what it's all about.

Beyond crafting a beautiful wedding video, I specialize in two things - education and connection.

In prioritizing education, I can help my couples find the best fit for them. I don't want to sell you anything you don't want or need, and I want my pricing to be available and transparent. In addition to videography, I want you to feel ready to take on your big day. I've created a resource for Abidoodle couples with tons of tips, tricks, and recommended vendors to help your wedding planning process go as smoothly as possible.

When you hire me to capture your big day, you're not just hiring a videographer. I want to be just one step away from a friend, who will come to the rescue by catching falling floral arrangements, ushering away unwanted attention, grabbing drinks during family pictures, and making sure your veil doesn't fly away. I'm here for YOU before, on, and after your wedding day. I am proud to serve as your right hand woman, who also happens to be wielding a camera. If you're investing in me, trust that I'll be investing in you, too.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Elle
    Elle A. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

so much fun to work with Abidoodle!

Abigail was phenomenal to work with! We loved every minute of our experience. From our first call, we knew we wanted Abigail on our vendor team. She made our day look like a music video, and truly captured the joy, fun, and love we wanted to remember!
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 03/26/2022

Hire Abigail!

Abigail was such a delight to work with! After debating whether or not we wanted a videographer, we pulled the trigger, and it was the best investment! Abigail was professional, flexible, hilarious, and made sure our day was memorable. To this day, my husband and I watch our wedding video daily to relive the day. I would highly recommend Abigail to anyone!
  • Honey
    Honey W. Married on 01/01/2022

Beautiful Photos!

Abigail is such a pleasure to work with! Her photos are absolutely gorgeous and really capture everything in the moment. She is professional and knows how to get the good angles. Definitely would recommend her for your wedding or event!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Vintage Veils Vintage Veils Wedding Hair & Makeup

Abidoodle Productions is amazing! I recently had the pleasure of working with her on a wedding. I was so impressed by her professionalism and attention to detail! I am truly looking forward to viewing the video! I know it will be breath-taking!

Kristen C Artistry Kristen C Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Abigail in October at an Annapolis wedding, she was so friendly. After the wedding I couldn't wait to see her work, just as I thought it was amazing! I reached out to her to ask if I could share some of her work and she was so sweet to let me do so. I highly recommend Abidoodle Productions.

Photography by Tracie Photography by Tracie Wedding Photographers

I worked with Abidoodle Productions at Jennifer and Preston's Baltimore Flag House wedding. She was super easy to work with and we laid out our game plan to cover Jennifer and Preston's wedding as a team. She's got personality for days and is extremely professional, punctual and rocks her signature orange sunglasses! Love this gal to pieces! Y'all won't be sorry whine you book Abi for videography for your upcoming wedding...oh, and she also does birth videography too.

Annapolis Annapolis, Maryland, 21409
443-924-4304
Location of (Abidoodle Productions)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding