Annapolis, Annapolis, MD 21409 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Abidoodle Productions

Booked through October 2021! Now accepting 2022 inquires, except July.

I'm Abigail! I'm so happy to virtually meet you! I love podcasts, all things NASA, my signature orange sunglasses, and iced coffee year-round. When I'm not filming or editing, I perform concerts in my shower and make plans to travel (everywhere and anywhere).

I've been filming weddings for six years, and have been in love with filmmaking since high school. Telling love stories and creating lasting relationships with my clientfriends is what it's all about.

Beyond crafting a beautiful wedding video, I specialize in two things - education and connection.

In prioritizing education, I can help my couples find the best fit for them. I don't want to sell you anything you don't want or need, and I want my pricing to be available and transparent. In addition to videography, I want you to feel ready to take on your big day. I've created a resource for Abidoodle couples with tons of tips, tricks, and recommended vendors to help your wedding planning process go as smoothly as possible.

When you hire me to capture your big day, you're not just hiring a videographer. I want to be just one step away from a friend, who will come to the rescue by catching falling floral arrangements, ushering away unwanted attention, grabbing drinks during family pictures, and making sure your veil doesn't fly away. I'm here for YOU before, on, and after your wedding day. I am proud to serve as your right hand woman, who also happens to be wielding a camera. If you're investing in me, trust that I'll be investing in you, too.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Abidoodle Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Positive Vibe Media

49 Reviews for Abidoodle Productions

• Honey

Honey W. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Beautiful Photos!

Abigail is such a pleasure to work with! Her photos are absolutely gorgeous and really capture everything in the moment. She is professional and knows how to get the good angles. Definitely would recommend her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 01/28/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle W. · Married on 03/21/2021

So Fun and sweet

Abbidoodle was so much fun to work with! She was the sweetest lady ever and would send my fiance and me little gifts in the mail following up to our wedding day! We loved working with her!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Kortney R. · Married on 11/06/2020

Unreal. Amazing.

Disclaimer this is long overdue - Sorry Abigail! 😬

Our wedding video meant the world to us. You get caught up in the moment and the little things are hard to remember. If you’re like me you spent the entire day in an alternate reality wondering if the woman standing across you is actually marrying you if you were gonna wake up from the wildest dream some time soon. So to be able to relive it - is freaking awesome.

My wife and I thought long and hard about if a videographer was worth it - and I will say with out a doubt it was. But I think the ‘with out a doubt’ part comes because of who we went with.

While Abigail has a natural ability to catch your love on camera for your partner, the joy of your family and friends celebrating your love, and the silly moments in between that makes your day, well your day. While she has an excellent way of the actual editing portion - I don’t know if everyone understands how difficult it is to edit an entire wedding - choosing perfect clips, transitions, views and matching to the most epic of sound tracks is not easy! But she does it effortlessly.

Abigail is more than a professional videographer.

She is a person committed to her clients. The moment we booked through the support during the uncertainly of having a wedding during a pandemic to the actual wedding day to receiving an awesome Christmas gift of how ‘we made it’ is only a small insight to how Abigail ensures that every one of her clients is appreciated.

Appreciated. What a powerful word. But one nonetheless that both myself and I felt with Abigail capturing our day, our love, the start to our forever. She was supportive and went above and beyond just filming a moment. She smiled every step of the way as she shared in our genuine joy - okay maybe a few tears during the vows but hey that’s to be expected 😜!

Anyone and I mean anyone. Any love. Any type of love (my wife and I are same sex, in case that went unnoticed until now) is a love that will be appreciated and captured by Abigail and she will exceed every expectation. I could not recommend Abigail more to everyone seeking a videographer for their wedding - and ultimately just a really cool person to have in their life. I promise you won’t be disappointed. I mean just look at her dope AF vids - plus her choice of music is absolute 🔥🔥

Sent on 01/09/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abidoodle Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Vintage Veils Wedding Hair & Makeup

Abidoodle Productions is amazing! I recently had the pleasure of working with her on a wedding. I was so impressed by her professionalism and attention to detail! I am truly looking forward to viewing the video! I know it will be breath-taking!

• Kristen C Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Abigail in October at an Annapolis wedding, she was so friendly. After the wedding I couldn't wait to see her work, just as I thought it was amazing! I reached out to her to ask if I could share some of her work and she was so sweet to let me do so. I highly recommend Abidoodle Productions.

• Photography by Tracie Wedding Photographers

I worked with Abidoodle Productions at Jennifer and Preston's Baltimore Flag House wedding. She was super easy to work with and we laid out our game plan to cover Jennifer and Preston's wedding as a team. She's got personality for days and is extremely professional, punctual and rocks her signature orange sunglasses! Love this gal to pieces! Y'all won't be sorry whine you book Abi for videography for your upcoming wedding...oh, and she also does birth videography too.

• Annapolis Annapolis, Maryland, 21409 See on map
    443-924-4304 (Phone number)
    Location of (Abidoodle Productions)