Rose Gold Events & Styling

Olney, MD View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Life is a celebration and let us take care of the details!

Rose Gold Events & Styling is available for full service event planning to day of coordination and everything in between. With a keen eye for style & detail, established vendor relationships, superb organization skills, we have the ability to bring your vision to life. We handle each event with professionalism, grace, and poise while creating a seamless and fun event that is uniquely yours!

Please visit our website at www.rosegoldevent.com or contact 240-372-2203 or Katie@rosegoldevent.com to get the party started!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Maggie K. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Katie was the calm in the storm!

Honestly, I cannot say enough about Katie. She helped us plan the best Hallowedding. Covid hit during our planning process and Katie never backed down. She helped us plan and re-plan and pivot so many times! Throughout the process, she never said that it wasn't possible; she helped us figure out what was reasonable to do on our end and to expect from our guests. Katie sorted through my late night emails of new ideas and helped me figure out which ones were awesome. We also utilized her for the table-scaping/design features she offers and I was very comfortable giving her little to no direction: she knew what witchy designs my partner and I envisioned and made everything look cohesive. Ultimately, our wedding was so gorgeous and cool and felt so much like Joe and me. We just got the pictures back and I'm reminded of honestly perfect everything was. I don't know how we would've done this without her.
  • Kelly
    Kelly J. Married on 10/23/2021

The best night of my life thanks to Rose Gold Events!

My wedding was last night and RGE was the best decision we made. I will write a longer review once I recover from an amazing night! Do not look another second, hire Katie and her team!!!!
    Jennifer S. Married on 10/16/2021

Katie and the RGE Team are the best!

We hired Katie and the RGE Team for our wedding day and it was one of the best decisions we made! From our first call up until our wedding day, Katie remained calm and easy to communicate with. We had a lot of design ideas for our wedding day, all of which Katie helped to make into a reality. She kept us on track throughout the wedding planning process and was in constant communication, even if it was only to check in to see how we were doing. Planning a large jewish wedding during COVID could have been very difficult, but Katie made the process seamless and easy. 8 weeks out from our wedding day, Katie planned weekly check-in calls with us and our vendors and made sure everyone always had up to date information. On our wedding day, Katie and the entire RGE Team made sure everything ran smoothly. The day was better than we could have ever imagined. We can not recommend Katie and the entire RGE team enough!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Della Blooms Della Blooms Wedding Florists

Rose Gold Events & Styling is such an easy choice for couples looking for someone to hand over the details to for their wedding day or other special occasions. Katie and her staff are so easy to work with while bringing professionalism and knowledge of the flow of events and their relationship with vendors makes the whole process smooth. I know when they are involved the day will be organized and relaxing. I can highly recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling to my couples, family, and friends or other vendors.

Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

Katie is fabulous and someone we would be honored to work with again. She is fun, stylish, has a great eye, and has the organization and experience to back it up!

Premier Wedding Pastors Premier Wedding Pastors Wedding Officiants

Bottom line, Katie is awesome to work with! Her stress free attention to detail and professionalism definitely make her stand out. She is very personal with her brides and makes them the center of the day, which they should be. She was so easy to work with, plan ahead, and execute a beautiful and fun day with. I highly recommend Katie and Rose Gold Events!

Olney, 20832
Location of (Rose Gold Events & Styling)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding