Rose Gold Events & Styling

Olney, MD View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Life is a celebration and let us take care of the details.

Rose Gold Events & Styling is a Maryland based event planning company that has done events all along the east coast. We are available for full service event planning to event management with packages to meet your event needs. With a keen eye for style & detail, established vendor relationships, superb organization skills, and over 15 years of event experience we have the ability to bring your vision to life. We handle each event with professionalism and grace while creating a seamless and fun event that is uniquely yours.

Please visit our website at www.rosegoldevent.com or contact 240-372-2203 or Katie@rosegoldevent.com to get the party started!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily P. Married on 11/12/2022

Outstanding Wedding Planning Experience

What can we say -- Katie and her team at Rose Gold Events are absolute ROCKSTARS!! We could not have been more thrilled with our wedding and the planning process. Before Katie, I had spent months going in circles (and of course getting nowhere!) when we decided to hire a wedding planner. Best money spent!! When we had our initial phone call I instantly knew Katie was "the one". Her calmness, experience with vendors, and fun demeanor were only some of the qualities that made her perfect. Throughout the whole process Katie was always up for any changes (sorry again Katie!!) we had and we were able to quickly pivot without disruption. It has been about a month since our wedding and I have to say we miss chatting on a weekly basis with Katie/team and can't wait to recommend them to anyone in search. If you are in search for a well-seasoned, fun and extremely kind wedding planning team...RGE is for you! Thank you so much again Katie
  • Stacie
    Stacie B. Married on 11/05/2022

Katie is incredible!

We got married yesterday and it was the most incredible day, and we owe it all to Katie of Rose Gold Events. We hired her for coordination, partial planning and styling. During the planning stage, she kept us on track and helped us bring our vision to life (more like helped us figure the vision out cause we had a hard time deciding what we wanted) with her styling. She answered all of our million questions with patience, and every time we got off the phone with her we would look at each other and say this is the best money we鈥檝e spent on the wedding. Katie is professional, energetic, extremely knowledgeable, patient and calm. On the day of, she was by my side at almost every moment and had everything organized and under control. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything, except for making sure to eat, which Katie also reminded us to do! There were no hiccups and that's 100% due to Katie. Her assistant Sydnee was awesome and they made a great team. What was really special is that Katie kept checking on me to see what I needed and to make sure that I was doing OK, and I really appreciated that. She also took great care to make sure that my pregnant bridesmaid had everything she needed. She worked her magic to get some floral stains out of my dress. I could go on and on about how amazing, hard-working, detail, oriented, and thoughtful she is. My entire family loved having her and I had people tell me that they were going to hire her when they get married. I cannot recommend Katie and her team more, she is the first thing you should book after getting engaged!
    Sara N. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rose Gold Events & Styling, Wedding planner extroardinaire, look no further!!!

Katie went above and beyond the call of duty for our wedding. She is very intelligent, experienced, professional and most of all, incredibly kind and a joy to have present on your wedding day.

Katie鈥檚 ability to think on her feet and offer a solution for anything that came up during the planning phase as well as the day of was so impressive to me. Everything went off without a hitch.

We chose to marry in the Catholic Church and Katie also has plenty of experience with catholic weddings. She was very helpful in coordinating with the the church prior to and the day of.

My husband and I couldn鈥檛 be happier with her performance and can guarantee she will be your dream wedding planner! Cheers to all the future brides who work with Rosegold Events and hats off to you, Katie and team, for absolutely crushing it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Della Blooms Della Blooms Wedding Florists

Rose Gold Events & Styling is such an easy choice for couples looking for someone to hand over the details to for their wedding day or other special occasions. Katie and her staff are so easy to work with while bringing professionalism and knowledge of the flow of events and their relationship with vendors makes the whole process smooth. I know when they are involved the day will be organized and relaxing. I can highly recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling to my couples, family, and friends or other vendors.

Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

Katie is fabulous and someone we would be honored to work with again. She is fun, stylish, has a great eye, and has the organization and experience to back it up!

Premier Wedding Pastors Premier Wedding Pastors Wedding Officiants

Bottom line, Katie is awesome to work with! Her stress free attention to detail and professionalism definitely make her stand out. She is very personal with her brides and makes them the center of the day, which they should be. She was so easy to work with, plan ahead, and execute a beautiful and fun day with. I highly recommend Katie and Rose Gold Events!

Stone Manor Country Club
Rouge Fine Catering
4.8 out of 5 rating , 354 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

Olney, 20832
Location of (Rose Gold Events & Styling)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding