Rose Gold Events & Styling Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Maggie K. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Katie was the calm in the storm!

Honestly, I cannot say enough about Katie. She helped us plan the best Hallowedding. Covid hit during our planning process and Katie never backed down. She helped us plan and re-plan and pivot so many times! Throughout the process, she never said that it wasn't possible; she helped us figure out what was reasonable to do on our end and to expect from our guests. Katie sorted through my late night emails of new ideas and helped me figure out which ones were awesome. We also utilized her for the table-scaping/design features she offers and I was very comfortable giving her little to no direction: she knew what witchy designs my partner and I envisioned and made everything look cohesive. Ultimately, our wedding was so gorgeous and cool and felt so much like Joe and me. We just got the pictures back and I'm reminded of honestly perfect everything was. I don't know how we would've done this without her.
    Elle Married on 05/01/2022

Great coordinator

Katie was a fabulous wedding planner who helped us for a reasonable price. She was so positive, thoughtful, knowledgeable, honest and detail oriented and always got back to us quickly! We loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone!
    Hannah B. Married on 04/29/2022

Amazing wedding planning and coordination!

Katie and the Rose Gold team are absolutely incredible.

Originally, I didn't hire a wedding planner (because I thought I could handle it all lol), but I'm so glad I chose Katie. Katie is so positive, responsive, and thorough. She considers every detail throughout the planning process, and she ensures that your wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. Katie coordinates the wedding day from end-to-end - she creates a master timeline, communicates with vendors, organizes the ceremony, and helps with set-up/break down among many other activities.

I'd definitely recommend Rose Gold to anyone getting married! Katie is the best, and I don't think I would have had such a perfect wedding day without her.
  • Kelly
    Kelly J. Married on 10/23/2021

The best night of my life thanks to Rose Gold Events!

My wedding was last night and RGE was the best decision we made. I will write a longer review once I recover from an amazing night! Do not look another second, hire Katie and her team!!!!
    Jennifer S. Married on 10/16/2021

Katie and the RGE Team are the best!

We hired Katie and the RGE Team for our wedding day and it was one of the best decisions we made! From our first call up until our wedding day, Katie remained calm and easy to communicate with. We had a lot of design ideas for our wedding day, all of which Katie helped to make into a reality. She kept us on track throughout the wedding planning process and was in constant communication, even if it was only to check in to see how we were doing. Planning a large jewish wedding during COVID could have been very difficult, but Katie made the process seamless and easy. 8 weeks out from our wedding day, Katie planned weekly check-in calls with us and our vendors and made sure everyone always had up to date information. On our wedding day, Katie and the entire RGE Team made sure everything ran smoothly. The day was better than we could have ever imagined. We can not recommend Katie and the entire RGE team enough!!
    Lisa H. Married on 10/09/2021

RoseGold Events = Memorable and beautiful Wedding!

Kristen and RoseGold Events and Styling were AMAZING. Kristen had such attention to detail, was so thoughtful and her experience invaluable to us. My daughter lives on the west coast and the wedding here in MD, and with full time jobs we couldn't possibly have managed without them. The month before the wedding, RoseGold pulled the details together, kept us on track, managed the various vendors and coordinated the contracts, timing, and thought of literally Everything. There were a few last minute glitches from a vendor and they ensured that the wedding couple not be concerned with that, and instead worked with me directly to ensure a carefree and perfect evening. Kristen was like part of the family by the end of the night:) Incredible value- honestly I cannot say enough. The wedding was joyous, beautiful and a ton of fun; and we owe so much to RoseGold for a perfect evening!
  • Raquel
    Raquel S. Married on 09/25/2021

Rosegold Events and Styling Saved My wedding!!!

The first time I encountered Katie and her amazing team was at a family wedding. I was newly engaged and wasn't even planning on hiring an event planner. I thought, "I work in the entertainment industry. I know how to run events, I've hosted hundreds of them. I can do this on my own". Boy was I wrong! After all the attention to detail that I saw at that family wedding and how easily the whole event went I knew I had to hire them! And let me just say hiring Rose Gold Events was the BEST decision I made next to saying yes to my husband. I knew that planning and re-planning a wedding through a pandemic, my demanding career in radio, and a new baby would be challenging. But it seemed at one point during the planning process during Covid that everything that could go wrong, was going wrong. But Katie was such a super hero that she never batted an eye and always came up with the perfect solution. She has this calming energy about her that always reassured me that everything would be just perfect. And it truly was. My wedding was magic and mainly because Katie and her team were on top pf every single detail that brought our vison to life. We are forever grateful to Rose Gold events and especially Katie for these priceless memories.
    ~Riley Couture
    Emily C. Married on 08/14/2021

Katie was the BEST thing to happen to our wedding planning process!

Katie is an absolute ROCKSTAR! We interviewed a few other planners but the second I spoke to Katie, I knew she was the one. She immediately put my mind at ease when we were at the very beginning of our process and continued to do so throughout our time working together. Katie was there to handle every issue and question that I had leading up to the wedding; be it calling vendors for me or just letting me vent to her about what was currently stressing me out. On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and I attribute all of that to Katie. Our ceremony ended up running longer than anticipated and she was able to change the timeline around for the rest of the evening so that it flowed seamlessly without me even knowing. She made our wedding completely stress free and I really do not know what we would have done without her! Hire Katie- she will ensure you have the wedding of your dreams!
  • Caroline
    Caroline S. Married on 08/13/2021

Hire Katie & Rose Gold Event! She is a miracle worker!!

We hired Katie and Rose Gold Events for their event management six weeks before our wedding. I met with Katie each week leading up to our wedding to discuss all our decor details, vendor details, our vision for the day, and how to execute the day. Katie was so flexible with our meeting times and always made herself available to chat, text or email when we needed to discuss anything wedding related! I really can't say enough positive things about the support she provided to us! She understood our vision and went above and beyond to make all our small details possible! Leading up to the wedding, we felt so confident putting our special day in Katie's hands! When our wedding day came, she was so organized and on top of everything down to the smallest details! We were unexpectedly hit with a major storm and power outage on our wedding day! Katie didn't miss a beat in handling the situation and kept our day moving. She worked tirelessly with all of our vendors to get our ceremony back on track, and our ceremony turned out as gorgeous, romantic candlelit event! Possibly better than we had originally planned! My family and I were so impressed with Katie's work of keeping the day organized in such difficult and uncertain circumstances. Katie stayed calm, professional, kind, flexible even in the most unexpected and challenging moments of our wedding day. She really saved our wedding day, and I don't know what we would have ever done without her! Your wedding day will be safe in Katie's hands no matter what circumstances arrive! We can't recommend her services enough!!
  • Kara
    Kara B. Married on 06/27/2021

Highly recommend!

My husband and I weren’t totally sure about hiring a wedding planner at first, but we are SO glad that we did! Kristen and Katie with Rose Gold Events made the last few weeks of planning, prepping and last minute details so incredibly easy! They are so professional, and easygoing. We really felt that they were so invested in our big day and it definitely showed when that day came! Kristen managed absolutely everything on our wedding day. We didn’t have to think about anything besides being pampered and excited to renew our vows. If you are at all considering hiring a wedding planner/day of planner I would highly recommend Rose Gold Events. You absolutely will not regret it, it’s worth every penny!
  • Tamee
    Tamee T. Married on 06/27/2021

Perfect worry free day for this MOB

Kristen, Katie and their Rose Gold team made my daughter's wedding absolutely perfect and worry free for this MOB. With their help, I was able to plan a memorable day for my daughter and they made sure it happened. Their attention to detail and professionalism was on point. They attended to my daughter and son in law with so much love and care.... As well as me and my husband. I highly recommend Kristen Katie and the Rose Gold team to help you plan your wedding. Well done, ladies!!❤
  • Kelly
    Crowley Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing last minute addition to our wedding!

We had to move our ceremony due to covid and hired Sydnee with Rose Gold pretty last minute just for a few hours to coordinate our ceremony. She was so amazing - keeping us on track and on time, and managing all of those little details in the hours leading up to the wedding. I can’t recommend Rose Gold enough they were amazing to work with!
    Samantha Married on 06/06/2021

Helped reduce the stress!!

Katie was great! Katie knew right away i wasn’t very involved in planning, but she took the time to check in with me after every call she had with my mom. She had some great ideas for how to be announced as a newly married couple and a GENIUS idea of having an outdoor rug on the dock where we were getting married just incase someone dropped the rings.The wedding day Katie checked in non stop, took care of all the behind the scene things and even came up with a bouquet for my bridesmaid since the florist forgot one. If Katie wasn’t around her teammate was always asking if we needed anything and both kept us to our timeline. Thank you Katie!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan Married on 02/10/2021

Best decision I made

This feedback is delayed but I had to put my thoughts together on the service I received from Rose Gold Events and write a worthy review. First off, booking Rose Gold was one of the best decisions I made when I began wedding planning. I purchased the package where they assist you 40 days out and are there on the day of the event. I thought I could plan the wedding myself and that I wouldn’t need so much help, but I was so wrong. After all said and done, I have major regrets that I didn’t purchase the full wedding package because Katie and her team (Sydnee and Emily) rocked it.

I am a COVID bride and had to move my wedding from Oct 2020 to Oct 2021. This was a daunting, stressful, disappointing experience as we had already booked all our vendors and had to reschedule everyone to a new date a year later, which wasn’t an easy task. Katie was available for me to call whenever I needed guidance along the way on making this major shift in an unprecedented time. She offered me so much advice, from which vendors I should choose to things I should consider. There was a particular vendor who I was having difficulty with in communicating, and Katie offered to step in on multiple occasions to help get the answers we needed. I am so appreciative of this and know she went above and beyond the call of duty for me.

When we were 4-5 weeks out from the event, Katie set up calls with me on a weekly basis, connected with all my vendors, and made sure everyone was on the same page. With her help, I was finally able to take time to be excited about the upcoming event and focus less on the details and more on what this whole day was all about!

On the day of the event, Sydnee and Emily were there and OH. MY. GAWD were they wonderful. Not only did they help set up all of our MANY decorations at the venue, they had time to hand deliver my flowers to the hotel. During the event, they whispered in my ear if I needed to be somewhere or reminded me that I could change into my reception dress. I absolutely did not spend a moment thinking about what time it was or where I need to be, because they did that for me. Because of this, I was truly able to be in the moment, every moment, and enjoy time with my loved ones who I haven’t seen for years.

I think some of our guests rediscovered their alcohol tolerances that night after this long pandemic, but Sydnee assisted them and made sure the bartenders were aware to minimize issues. At the end of the night, they helped pack up all the decorations and leftover alcohol into my father’s car and even drove a stranded guest to the hotel! I had several guests during the event tell me how awesome Sydnee and Emily were and they were so impressed.

Katie, Emily, and Sydnee know what they are doing and have amazing fun, caring personalities. It truly feels like you’re working with friends and they want to do everything possible to make sure your event is amazing. If you’ve gotten this far in my review—book them! You won’t regret it.
  • Maddy
    Maddy G. Married on 11/01/2020

Hire Her Now......Seriously!

It is difficult to start this review because I truly can't say enough amazing things about Katie. From ideation to execution to day of, Katie is responsible for making my wedding dreams a reality. I have planned large scale events before and so from the beginning I had big ideas and big dreams. Katie helped me to hone in on my vision, keep things on budget, and make decisions which is the hardest part of the wedding process.

She helped me make pinterest boards, vision boards, helped me locate vendors and price out different items. She connected me with my amazing photographer who coordinated every shot and moment. She helped make the whole process manageable, breaking down the wedding timeline and what she needed from me into manageable chunks, and she made everything more fun. She would celebrate milestones along the way like engagement photos, dress fittings, tasting menu's, you name it. She was ALWAYS super responsive to me blowing her up on all platforms, sending her late night panic texts or things I like on instagram and she helped me navigate wedding etiquette to truly make my day exactly what I wanted.

Before the big day, I was so nervous and Katie was an absolute angel, dealt with vendors and last minute items and helped to set-up our whole vision so I could just enjoy the day, drink champagne, and calm my nerves. Rachel, her right-hand woman, is also a dream! They even had sneakers waiting for me in the church so I could kick off my uncomfortable "only for photographs" shoes and had stain removers waiting for after I took outdoor downtown DC pics in the middle of January :)

I know Katie will be in my life forever both in my amazing memories of my wedding day and as a friend. And I have already recommended her to any engaged friends I have. xoxoxoxo- Maddy
    Sheila S. Married on 10/31/2020

Katie was excellent!

We had the most excellent experience with Rose Gold Events! Katie was amazing! Everything went smoothly and was stress-free!
    Sarah Married on 10/03/2020

Pick Rose Gold for a sunny, organized wedding planning experience

Katie and Rose Gold Events will make your wedding-planning experience breezy and stress-free, even during a pandemic. We hired Katie for full service planning for our October 2020 wedding about a year before our wedding date. Before the pandemic, she was instrumental in helping us identify the right type of wedding venue for the size of our guest list. She kept us on track with choosing the photographer and caterer, setting up the wedding website, and sending out save-the-dates. Each decision was truly easy -- Katie streamlined the research process by supplying high-quality vendor options in our price range. Her guidance eliminated the overwhelming nature of trying to find vendors in the D.C. area. Most importantly for us (as we are not visually oriented and did not have a strong "vision" for our wedding decor), she took the helm in designing the look for our wedding with our feedback, asking the right questions to create a beautiful and elegant styling board that evoked both of us. And, spending time with Katie in person was such a joy: what a lovely, gracious person!

After the pandemic became a reality, Katie's cheerful and pragmatic perspective kept us sane and on track as we tried to figure out whether it would still be possible for us to safely and lawfully host our event. Her experience and contacts kept us in the loop on how other couples and the industry as a whole were handling the pandemic. She identified vendors who were flexible and understanding in the contracting process. She was receptive to all our feedback and communicated very professionally with everyone involved. Even though we ultimately decided to cancel our wedding, we would not have been able to plan without Katie's expertise. We would happily work with Rose Gold Events in the future.
  • Lizzie
    Lizzie B. Married on 10/03/2020

Katie is the best and helped make our wedding day perfect!

Katie was recommended to us by a friend and it was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding! Not only was she very responsive and attentive during the planning phases, but she also really helped to put us at ease while navigating being a bride in 2020 during the pandemic. As you can imagine, we had to update plans and make some pretty big changes due to the coronavirus and Katie was a huge help every step of the way! Katie and her team were also pivotal to making the day-of run smoothly and on schedule so I did not have to worry and could soak up every moment!!
    Liz M. Married on 09/25/2020

Wonderful and trustworthy wedding coordination!

We hired Katie as our Day of Coordinator. She started working with us six weeks before the wedding and also helped us with Covid pandemic related issues. She is very experienced and was familiar with our venue and vendors so she worked well with them. It was so easy and a relief to be able to turn everything over to Katie and to trust her to manage every detail. Because of Katie, on our wedding day we were able to focus all our energy on enjoying ourselves and having fun with our family and friends. We had a beautiful venue, nice weather and great vendors but it was Katie and Rose Gold Events who put everything together to create an amazing day we will cherish forever! Thank you Katie!
  • Liz
    Liz B. Married on 08/21/2020

Hire RGE if you want the perfect day!

From the beginning, I knew I wanted to make quick and easy decisions for a fast-tracked wedding. THANK YOU so much to Katie, I was able to do just that. She came immediately prepared with amazing vendor recommendations (tailored to what I wanted the style to be, which of course she helped talk me through that as well) and great advice on what is needed to have our perfect day. She worked hand-in-hand with me and the vendors the whole way through, leaving no detail behind. Any time we spoke, she asked how I was feeling and if there was anything else she could do to help.

Come wedding day, Katie and her assistant Sydnee ran the show. I could not have been more impressed with how seamless everything went. The coordination between the vendors, making sure we stuck to the schedule, confirming everything was where it needed to be, and simply checking in with me throughout the night truly made the evening perfect and stress-free. Even when I realized I forgot to put on my garter right before the garter toss, they were on it and no one else noticed!

I can't recommend Katie and her team enough. If you're thinking of hiring a planner, RGE is the best choice!
  • Dominique
    Dominique B. Married on 08/04/2020

Wonderful experience!

Working with Katie at RoseGold was by far the best decision my mother and I made about our wedding. She was incredibly easy to talk to, and made the whole process feel seamless and effortless.
  • Audrey
    Audrey R. Married on 07/17/2020

Do Not Get Married Without Katie!

We hired Katie for day of coordination, styling, and planned to take advantage of her consulting hours along the way. From the start, she was the perfect sounding board to help us hone in our vision for our wedding and gave us ideas of her own that fit our personalities/style. If you are like us who didn’t know exactly what we wanted, she is the best person to help you find a vision that is both beautiful and suits your personal style!

Another thing we really liked is her optional consulting hours. We wanted to talk about some wedding details earlier than you normally would with a Day of Coordinator. This was a great way to put our minds at ease and get to know Katie even more along our wedding planning journey. About 8 weeks before our original wedding date, it became clear we would have to postpone our wedding due to COVID. Katie was our lifeline during this helping us reach out to vendors and coordinate changing an entire wedding pretty quickly to secure our new date. This was new territory for everyone in the industry (and of course us too) and Katie did a seamless job navigating everything. Fast forward, we did end up still getting married during the pandemic (July 2020) and Katie helped us navigate all of the accommodations that needed to be made to ensure the safety of our guests and vendors. Again, above and beyond anything we all could’ve expected and she did an amazing job!

Once she came in full time six weeks before our wedding she was super organized and helped us with all of the last minute details, making sure all of the vendors had our latest timeline, guest count, etc. Things were changing up until a few days before the wedding but we knew without a doubt Katie was on top of everything. Also, since we haven’t mentioned this yet, she is truly the nicest person. Katie is super easy to work with, adaptable, and has a way of understanding exactly what you need, even when you don’t!

On the day of the wedding, from our eyes, everything was perfect. If anything went wrong we will never know because Katie and her team were phenomenal. The decor was set up perfectly as we envisioned. There were some areas where we gave Katie almost no direction and she set up beautiful flower/table arrangements that we couldn’t have even imagined!

All of friends and family came up to us for the weekend after talking about how incredible Katie and her team were. It says a lot when even your guests can tell how awesome your planner is! Katie and her team of course took care of the logistics of the day but they also took care of us and our family! My mom was delighted when Katie stopped by and asked her if she needed another drink :) As the bride, I never went to the bar once! We truly felt like our bridal party, family, and us as bride & groom could actually enjoy our wedding day festivities. During dinner, my husband and I just sat there in awe of Katie and her team, wondering how we ever could’ve done it without her!

If it’s not clear by now, you need to hire Katie for your wedding day. It will be so helpful to have her along for the planning process and it will make your wedding day a truly enjoyable experience where you can focus on your guests and yourselves. Your wedding is in trusted hands with Katie and her team! SHE IS THE BEST!
    Julie Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing coordinator!

Katie is amazing! I hired her as a day of coordinator rather than for the full service planning because I am pretty organized and actually enjoy obsessing over little details. But we had over 15 different vendors, and so I knew that I needed someone who was going to be on top of things on the wedding day. There were several things during the planning process that reassured me that I made the right choice with Katie. First, when I was inquiring into coordinators, Katie said that she considers her responsibility to be the first one to arrive and the last to leave. That's the kind of commitment she will give you!! Second, at our meeting with the caterer, Katie showed up with a 3-4" binder filled with notes about my wedding. Be still, my OCD heart. Last, we had weekly calls with summary emails outlining to-do items. I'm telling you--I was so impressed and happy with Katie and her team!!!

In terms of execution, everything was beautiful. Once you know that you can trust a person, then it's easy to just let go and relax on your wedding day. And Katie and her team allowed me to do exactly that! She is so friendly and easy-going and never once made me feel like I was being a crazy bride. Oh, and did I mention that our wedding day was on the same day as Preakness and our venue was a mile away from Pimlico? Yes, there was a lot of stress involved in the planning. But Katie managed and executed our wedding day seamlessly and flawlessly!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 04/19/2020

Katie is truly AMAZING!

I had initially hired Katie to help us plan starting at 6 weeks out. Well, that 6 weeks quickly turned into an additional 6 months, thanks to COVID. Our original date was April 19, but our reception was moved to November 8, with a few other changes and adjustments along the way. Katie was there for every step! She was crucial in helping me to rearrange vendors and ideas and in the transition from a spring to a fall celebration all while staying safe and socially distancing. Last-minute decoration idea that requires assembly? No problem. Buying pumpkins from a bride the weekend before to help reuse/recycle? Sure, let me go pick those up for you and fill my car up with pumpkins for days. Oh, one guest can't make up their mind about coming or not? No problem, let's change these escort cards DAY OF. My only regret is not hiring Katie sooner! My husband was not so keen on me hiring a planner, but in the end, he can NOT stop raving about Katie and her team and everything they did for us. She is friendly, bubbly, professional, organized, and just makes you feel like the most relaxed bride on a day that is MEANT to be relaxing and fun! Thank you, Katie!!!
    Kathryn C. Married on 12/14/2019

Thank You, Katie!!

Katie was totally fabulous from our first interview phone call with her all the way to the big day! She is super organized and a fellow event planner's dream come true. I was super critical when choosing a wedding planner and Katie exceeded all of my expectations!

We chose Katie to begin her services 6 weeks out from our wedding day and my only regret is that we didn't book her for more time! Her demeanor, body language, personality, and voice are so soothing and calming. I remember the first time we met her in person was at our final walkthrough where there were a million people asking a million questions and one look at her and having her chime in made me feel so supported and awesome.

Another testament to Katie is that she picked a total A-Team to help her on the big day! She had two amazing gals as her assistants - Monica and Rachel - and they were stellar. Rachel ran our rehearsal like a boss and when Katie came down with pneumonia on our wedding day, Rachel stepped in and absolutely killed it. I just wanted to share that tidbit as well because Katie herself is so amazing, but she surrounds herself with equally as amazing human beings!

Thank you, Katie, for being a dream come true. We couldn't have done it without you and we love you for it!