Rose Gold Events & Styling Reviews

81 Reviews for Rose Gold Events & Styling

• Maddy

Maddy Glista · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Hire Her Now......Seriously!

It is difficult to start this review because I truly can't say enough amazing things about Katie. From ideation to execution to day of, Katie is responsible for making my wedding dreams a reality. I have planned large scale events before and so from the beginning I had big ideas and big dreams. Katie helped me to hone in on my vision, keep things on budget, and make decisions which is the hardest part of the wedding process.

She helped me make pinterest boards, vision boards, helped me locate vendors and price out different items. She connected me with my amazing photographer who coordinated every shot and moment. She helped make the whole process manageable, breaking down the wedding timeline and what she needed from me into manageable chunks, and she made everything more fun. She would celebrate milestones along the way like engagement photos, dress fittings, tasting menu's, you name it. She was ALWAYS super responsive to me blowing her up on all platforms, sending her late night panic texts or things I like on instagram and she helped me navigate wedding etiquette to truly make my day exactly what I wanted.

Before the big day, I was so nervous and Katie was an absolute angel, dealt with vendors and last minute items and helped to set-up our whole vision so I could just enjoy the day, drink champagne, and calm my nerves. Rachel, her right-hand woman, is also a dream! They even had sneakers waiting for me in the church so I could kick off my uncomfortable "only for photographs" shoes and had stain removers waiting for after I took outdoor downtown DC pics in the middle of January :)

I know Katie will be in my life forever both in my amazing memories of my wedding day and as a friend. And I have already recommended her to any engaged friends I have. xoxoxoxo- Maddy

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Dominique

Dominique Bruno · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Wonderful experience!

Working with Katie at RoseGold was by far the best decision my mother and I made about our wedding. She was incredibly easy to talk to, and made the whole process feel seamless and effortless.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Julie R · Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing coordinator!

Katie is amazing! I hired her as a day of coordinator rather than for the full service planning because I am pretty organized and actually enjoy obsessing over little details. But we had over 15 different vendors, and so I knew that I needed someone who was going to be on top of things on the wedding day. There were several things during the planning process that reassured me that I made the right choice with Katie. First, when I was inquiring into coordinators, Katie said that she considers her responsibility to be the first one to arrive and the last to leave. That's the kind of commitment she will give you!! Second, at our meeting with the caterer, Katie showed up with a 3-4" binder filled with notes about my wedding. Be still, my OCD heart. Last, we had weekly calls with summary emails outlining to-do items. I'm telling you--I was so impressed and happy with Katie and her team!!!

In terms of execution, everything was beautiful. Once you know that you can trust a person, then it's easy to just let go and relax on your wedding day. And Katie and her team allowed me to do exactly that! She is so friendly and easy-going and never once made me feel like I was being a crazy bride. Oh, and did I mention that our wedding day was on the same day as Preakness and our venue was a mile away from Pimlico? Yes, there was a lot of stress involved in the planning. But Katie managed and executed our wedding day seamlessly and flawlessly!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kathryn Caine · Married on 12/14/2019

Thank You, Katie!!

Katie was totally fabulous from our first interview phone call with her all the way to the big day! She is super organized and a fellow event planner's dream come true. I was super critical when choosing a wedding planner and Katie exceeded all of my expectations!

We chose Katie to begin her services 6 weeks out from our wedding day and my only regret is that we didn't book her for more time! Her demeanor, body language, personality, and voice are so soothing and calming. I remember the first time we met her in person was at our final walkthrough where there were a million people asking a million questions and one look at her and having her chime in made me feel so supported and awesome.

Another testament to Katie is that she picked a total A-Team to help her on the big day! She had two amazing gals as her assistants - Monica and Rachel - and they were stellar. Rachel ran our rehearsal like a boss and when Katie came down with pneumonia on our wedding day, Rachel stepped in and absolutely killed it. I just wanted to share that tidbit as well because Katie herself is so amazing, but she surrounds herself with equally as amazing human beings!

Thank you, Katie, for being a dream come true. We couldn't have done it without you and we love you for it!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/02/2019

Simply the best

Katie and her team went above and beyond to make sure everything went as planned on our wedding day. She literally had every single detail covered, so we could enjoy ourselves and I did not have to worry about a thing. I honestly couldn't have done it without her and I am forever grateful. She helped us with our wedding design, vendor selection, wedding day timeline, wedding rehearsal, decor, floorplan, setup, and cleanup, just to name a few and she always had a smile on her face. She and her whole team were amazing; I just can't thank them enough. I would highly recommend Katie to anyone, you simply can't go wrong.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon Samuel · Married on 10/26/2019

Could Not Recommend More

Katie was an absolute guardian angel during our wedding. She was so patient, super organized and totally calm even though she had to deal with wrangling hosts of guests and complicated logistics. Leading up to the wedding, we had regular calls and she helped me find vendors - even though I was planning from New York for a wedding in Baltimore. She is a delight to work with and a completely calming force. I cannot recommend her enough - if you're planning a wedding, this will be the best investment you'll make!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2019

Strong Listener, Great Attitude - Book her!

Katie went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was a hit! She listened to every request and question I had. She was the intermediary between myself and the hotel.

Wedding planning is stressful, but she always had a calm
    and friendly demeanor. She made sure all guests had the right food and provided the best recommendations for vendors (thank you to flowers!) It was so well executed— parents, aunts, family and friends all said so :) I’m in love with all of it—flowers, Dragon cake, music, dancing, food ...and of course, the groom, haha 😁

The wedding was super special for close family coming from Japan! Seeing them smile and feeling happy all weekend long made me feel so good!

She always kept things professional (and overcame unexpected challenges). She responded quickly via phone, email and text. She made in-person meetings enjoyable and fun. Katie is the best, thank you!

P.S. Her team is also sharp and very attentive. I don't usually feel like I'm getting any sort of quality customer service. But on my wedding day, I felt I was catered to at every moment. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/05/2019

We couldn’t have done it without them!

Our wedding would not have been possible without Katie and her amazing team! Katie was incredibly detail-oriented, responsive, and helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She created a detailed timeline and coordinated with all of our vendors in advance. She also coordinated and ran the rehearsal, taking the time to work out the kinks of the ceremony and answer any questions the wedding party had. On the day of the wedding, Katie was there checking in on the wedding party all day while also making sure vendors were on task. She and her team members kept everything running smoothly the entire day (I.e. ensuring guests made it onto the shuttle, ushering the wedding party down the aisle at the right times) and knew every detail of our timeline. Everything was completely seamless, stress-free, and beautiful on our wedding day, and we have Katie and her team to thank!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Sharon M · Married on 10/05/2019

Katie’s Got Your Back!

So happy my daughter and husband suggested I use Katie’s services six weeks before the big day! It was such a relief to turn a lot of things over to Katie at that point in time and not be planning solo any longer. Our wedding was big in size and Katie has two wonderful assistants (Caitlyn & Kristen) to help make sure all is well managed and goes according to plan on wedding day. They are all very attentive and professional and we are more than thrilled with the outcome of our daughter’s wedding day!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding gift to give yourself.

Kaite and Rose Gold Events is the BEST investment you can make for your wedding day. Working with her was terrific. She was available to help in ways I hadn’t even considered -- from keeping things on schedule, to directing vendors, to fixing my dress between the ceremony and reception (surprise hem malfunction!), to giving direction to the DJ. She was invaluable!

We opted to utilize her day-of coordination services, meaning she came fully on board about 6 weeks before the wedding date. However, she was still available to answer questions and give feedback throughout the entire planning process! She was especially great to lean on during vendor selections. In the DC area, there are SO MANY VENDORS to choose from. Her help in narrowing the field to find the perfect a photographer and caterer was especially appreciated! (Especially if they were vendors she’d worked with and could speak to the quality of their services.)

Building the right team to support you on the big day is so important to ensuring everything goes just right -- it will only help to lean on the opinions of your wedding professionals!

I will encourage anyone working with Katie (or any coordinator) to SHARE as much as possible! Katie and her team will help to setup and execute the day you’ve always imagined, but it is extra helpful for them to fully understand your vision and how you want things to come together. I was worried at times I might be sharing too much - but there is no such thing! Katie is ready to handle your event, and truly excited to see and understand your vision. Don’t hold back from sending those photos her way. :)

Sent on 10/20/2019

Brandon · Married on 09/14/2019

You NEED Rose Gold at your Wedding

Short Review: You NEED Rose Gold at your wedding. 5 stars, 10/10, two thumbs up! Yes, I would recommend Rose Gold to any friend.

Long Review: I don’t know where to start, I’ll just say that you NEED Rose Gold at your wedding. If you want peace of mind, and actually ENJOY your day, book Rose Gold.

You might be like us, a couple that just got engagement pictures and have already booked a couple vendors. You think you have it all under control (you have so much time!) and then it hits…the tidal wave of wedding planning…Did you order your place cards? You haven’t heard from the photo booth in a while? Do you have enough alcohol? What’s our rain plan (not that we will need it)? What’s the first dance song? Groom is doing something special for the Bride? Bride is doing special for the groom? Can’t find the cake topper? A guest now needs a vegan meal? Who’s going to line up the bridesmaids? Did the shuttle get to the guests on time? Are the salads pre-served like we wanted? Did everyone get their tip, were the vendors fed? We have Grandma #1, but lost Grandma #2, who’s going to get her in her seat?

The point is, this isn’t even close to the full list and you have no idea what will come up on your wedding day (or even six weeks out)! The only constant is Katie of Rose Gold. We were so impressed with Katie from our first chat on the phone to our hug goodbye after the reception. She is so experienced, organized, calm, and knowledgeable that she provides a blanket of comfort knowing that your wedding day will be perfect because she is on your team. Katie will work with you on a complete timeline from vendors to guests, little details to big moments, from ceremony to packing up your mom’s car. Oh yea, did I mention that she runs the most organized rehearsal you’ll be a part of? You don’t realize how much there is to do on wedding day until you have figured it all out with her. Even six weeks out she helped us stay on track with our planning, kept in touch with all the vendors, and was there with any question, concern, or help that we needed.

Now most venues might come with a day-of planner, sure. But they aren’t going to come up with a personalized timeline, they aren’t going to know your style, likes and dislikes, and when something doesn’t go as planned, they are going to come to you to figure it out (you don't have time for that)!

It makes sense right? There is so much time, money, stress, that goes into this one day…the one day where you shouldn’t have to do anything but enjoy…so don’t…leave it to Kate and Rose Gold Event! Without her, I know our wedding day would not have been perfect, hands down.

And Katie, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you a thousand times!!!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Rusnak · Married on 09/01/2019

I couldn't of done it without Kristen and Rose Gold Events!

I was recently married 9/1 and worked with Rose Gold Events, specifically Kristen and Katie and can’t say enough nice things about my experience. Kristen was my lead contact and mainly was for day of coordination but was always available for questions, opinions and my onsite meetings. She helped with timelines and all moving pieces before the wedding. I had a huge bridal party and keeping everyone on time and in the right place I couldn’t have done without her! We made all our own centerpieces and provided a lot of décor and Kristen helped with all the setup, take down, packing our cars- everything! And anything I didn’t think of she did- I couldn’t have done it without her she was great to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Doyle · Married on 01/12/2019

Rose Gold Katie is truly the best

It's hard to articulate how truly wonderful Katie and her team are -- she made our wedding absolutely perfect and easy. I worked with Katie for full-service planning, starting just about a year from our wedding. She kept us on schedule throughout the entire year, in a step-by-step way that kept us from feeling overwhelmed. Even more, Katie's easy demeanor and kindness make her a joy to work with and promote a stress-free experience.

She's incredibly responsive to what you need out of a planner -- Katie was empowered to make executive decisions about things I didn't care about and she worked to perfect the things I did care about.

She really shines on the event days, though. She kept everything under control and moving, all while keeping such a positive attitude and paying close attention to the happiness levels of everyone around her. She understands what's important and what's not (based on her experience but also from a year of working with me). Multiple people in our wedding party said that they're going to hire Katie when they get married based on just watching her during our wedding (and one of my friends already did hire her!).

Perhaps most importantly, our parents and families felt so taken care of by Katie. That meant they could actually relax and enjoy the day (as could we). Kristen from her team, who we met on our wedding day, was also so nice and helpful.

If you want to enjoy your wedding planning process and wedding day, hire Katie and Rose Gold Events! You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Monica

Monica S Parker · Married on 10/16/2018

Washington DC wedding

The Rose Gold Events team were spectacular! The attention to every detail and their guidance through each step contributed to a wonderful wedding day for our daughter and son-in-law. We highly recommend them. We couldn't have done it without their support!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • W

Whitney parker · Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Organized and Flawless Execution

Working with Katie and the team at Rose Gold Events was a dream. I can honestly say I would not change a single thing about my wedding day and was able to enjoy the day without worrying about any logistics or details. They made my dream wedding come true!! Their organization, planning, and execution was perfect and I would highly recommend Rose Gold Events!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

Katie is upbeat, energetic, and has many good thoughts and ideas on how to make your special day a stunning adventure. Very organized and all about the day going as smoothly as possible. Impressive work and valuable sources. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Alanna · Married on 10/06/2018

So awesome!

Katie and the team at Rose Gold Events were wonderful! Professional and organized and so friendly. They ensured my wedding day went smoothly and helped pack our cars at the end of the night (which was super helpful). I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an event planner. Thank you, Rose Gold Events!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Katie and her team did an excellent job at our wedding! There wasn't a single detail that we noticed that was overlooked. I can't thank her and her team enough for helping to make our wedding day an absolute success. Not having to stress over the planning and details helped to make our special day even better.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Gina · Married on 08/18/2018

Katie is the best wedding planner I could have ever asked for! She helped me through every step of the wedding planning process which was amazing because I had no idea where to even start. All of her recommendations turned out amazing, and I was so so happy with the end result of my wedding. It was everything I hoped it would be, and I honestly could not have done it without her! Do not hesitate to hire Katie, you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kristy · Married on 07/14/2018

Katie was beyond amazing! She is organized beyond belief and really made sure that everything ran smoothly. I could not be any happier that we hired her!

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Martinko · Married on 06/30/2018

10/10 would recommend RGE!

Katie and her team executed our wedding flawlessly. She organized all the vendors seamlessly (at least to me!) and I didn’t have to deal with one thing on the wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, it was helpful to have check in calls and meetings with Katie to review outstanding items and decisions that needed to be made. Katie definitely lets the client take the lead on look and style. I honestly could have used more guidance on from her on things! But, I don’t think I asked and she wanted my vision to come to life. I have already recommended Katie to friends and will continue to do so.

Not only was she accommodating to my needs, She dealt with my parents, my in-laws, and husbands needs throughout planning and day of. They were all heavily involved and she did a great job including everyone and listening to their needs while also responding with her own experience and recommendations, which was so great to have (especially when the requests were starting to get out of control :)) They all had wonderful things to say about her and her service. When my sister and sisters-in-law get married, we will be calling RGE!

Best of all, Katie got my wedding published on a wedding blog!! My lifestyle blogger dreams coming to life :)

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Katie,
    You were an absolute shining star! Our wedding day was seamless. You handled every little detail, and if anything did go wrong, I certainly never found out! :) Your team of coordinators were also phenomenal - they were incredibly helpful and organized. Leading up to the day, you helped me get every detail together, worked tirelessly to switch things around (sorry!), and kept my spirits high! Planning a wedding is no joke - and Katie made what seemed like an exhausting task so much more managable. She always gave me the time to run through things one more time, picked up the phone when I needed her, and kept all the vendors engaged and informed!

For all you brides who are on the fence about wedding coordination and planning - please think again! Your wedding day should be a time to relax and reflect on your new journey together, not stressing about the details going on behind the sceens. We did not have a worry in the world on our wedding day and having Katie and her team allowed us to be fully "in the moment".

Finally, Katie has a beautiful soul, with a personality that lights up a room! She is so easy to get along with, and many of our guests complimented her execution of the entire event. Katie has been the biggest support, and I consider her a friend. It is so special to see when someone is doing what they were meant to do and truly enjoy doing it - Katie you rock! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Debi · Married on 06/16/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling for any important event in your life. Katie will ensure it is an unforgettably happy occasion!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Meaghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Where do I even begin? Katie is absolutely PHENOMENAL and we can't imagine going through this whole process without her. From our initial conversation with her about our style and vision for our big day, to her cheerful tips and suggestions throughout our long engagement, to her day of support and execution, Katie was there to help us and make sure we had everything we needed and more. She was very helpful in recommending vendors, giving great advice, and making sure our timeline was on track. Day of our wedding at Springfield Manor, Katie and her great team was there with a smile making sure everything was set up perfectly, vendors had a plan, and our families and wedding party could enjoy the day. She made sure the ceremony and reception were flawless and her help with set up and break down was invaluable. Katie-- thank you SO MUCH for helping us have the most amazing day of our lives <3

Sent on 05/21/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

I'd sooner run out of breath than run out of things to praise Rose Gold Events & Styling for! They HANDLED my wedding from the moment we booked a venue through the entire day! Do you know what that means?! That means I was in touch with this company almost TWICE a week for over six months! Each call, answered. Each email, not just responded to, but HANDLED AND FAST! They organized and coordinated my vendors, handled the overall creative vision for my wedding when I had no idea what to ask for or expect! I will always remember her saying, "We want you to feel like a guest at your own wedding." This could not have been more true! I got the opportunity to enjoy the event and be present without worrying about all the stress that comes with having over 100+ guests and a report for possible snow/rain! I would recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling for ANY occasion. There is nothing they cannot handle and make spectacular! They are beautifully imaginative, detailed, organized, efficient, and worth every penny! Thank you so much Rose Gold Events & Styling, you have made an amazing memory for the start of our little family!

Sent on 05/03/2018