Rose Gold Events & Styling Reviews

Rose Gold Events & Styling 7
  • Dominique

Dominique Bruno · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Wonderful experience!

Working with Katie at RoseGold was by far the best decision my mother and I made about our wedding. She was incredibly easy to talk to, and made the whole process feel seamless and effortless.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 8

Julie R · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing coordinator!

Katie is amazing! I hired her as a day of coordinator rather than for the full service planning because I am pretty organized and actually enjoy obsessing over little details. But we had over 15 different vendors, and so I knew that I needed someone who was going to be on top of things on the wedding day. There were several things during the planning process that reassured me that I made the right choice with Katie. First, when I was inquiring into coordinators, Katie said that she considers her responsibility to be the first one to arrive and the last to leave. That's the kind of commitment she will give you!! Second, at our meeting with the caterer, Katie showed up with a 3-4" binder filled with notes about my wedding. Be still, my OCD heart. Last, we had weekly calls with summary emails outlining to-do items. I'm telling you--I was so impressed and happy with Katie and her team!!!

In terms of execution, everything was beautiful. Once you know that you can trust a person, then it's easy to just let go and relax on your wedding day. And Katie and her team allowed me to do exactly that! She is so friendly and easy-going and never once made me feel like I was being a crazy bride. Oh, and did I mention that our wedding day was on the same day as Preakness and our venue was a mile away from Pimlico? Yes, there was a lot of stress involved in the planning. But Katie managed and executed our wedding day seamlessly and flawlessly!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Monica

Monica S Parker · Married on 10/16/2018

Washington DC wedding

The Rose Gold Events team were spectacular! The attention to every detail and their guidance through each step contributed to a wonderful wedding day for our daughter and son-in-law. We highly recommend them. We couldn't have done it without their support!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • W

Whitney parker · Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Organized and Flawless Execution

Working with Katie and the team at Rose Gold Events was a dream. I can honestly say I would not change a single thing about my wedding day and was able to enjoy the day without worrying about any logistics or details. They made my dream wedding come true!! Their organization, planning, and execution was perfect and I would highly recommend Rose Gold Events!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

Katie is upbeat, energetic, and has many good thoughts and ideas on how to make your special day a stunning adventure. Very organized and all about the day going as smoothly as possible. Impressive work and valuable sources. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Alanna · Married on 10/06/2018

So awesome!

Katie and the team at Rose Gold Events were wonderful! Professional and organized and so friendly. They ensured my wedding day went smoothly and helped pack our cars at the end of the night (which was super helpful). I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an event planner. Thank you, Rose Gold Events!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Katie and her team did an excellent job at our wedding! There wasn't a single detail that we noticed that was overlooked. I can't thank her and her team enough for helping to make our wedding day an absolute success. Not having to stress over the planning and details helped to make our special day even better.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Gina · Married on 08/18/2018

Katie is the best wedding planner I could have ever asked for! She helped me through every step of the wedding planning process which was amazing because I had no idea where to even start. All of her recommendations turned out amazing, and I was so so happy with the end result of my wedding. It was everything I hoped it would be, and I honestly could not have done it without her! Do not hesitate to hire Katie, you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 9
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 10
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 11

Kristy · Married on 07/14/2018

Katie was beyond amazing! She is organized beyond belief and really made sure that everything ran smoothly. I could not be any happier that we hired her!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 12
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 13
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 14
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 15
  • Samantha

Samantha Martinko · Married on 06/30/2018

10/10 would recommend RGE!

Katie and her team executed our wedding flawlessly. She organized all the vendors seamlessly (at least to me!) and I didn’t have to deal with one thing on the wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, it was helpful to have check in calls and meetings with Katie to review outstanding items and decisions that needed to be made. Katie definitely lets the client take the lead on look and style. I honestly could have used more guidance on from her on things! But, I don’t think I asked and she wanted my vision to come to life. I have already recommended Katie to friends and will continue to do so.

Not only was she accommodating to my needs, She dealt with my parents, my in-laws, and husbands needs throughout planning and day of. They were all heavily involved and she did a great job including everyone and listening to their needs while also responding with her own experience and recommendations, which was so great to have (especially when the requests were starting to get out of control :)) They all had wonderful things to say about her and her service. When my sister and sisters-in-law get married, we will be calling RGE!

Best of all, Katie got my wedding published on a wedding blog!! My lifestyle blogger dreams coming to life :)

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 06/23/2018

Katie,
    You were an absolute shining star! Our wedding day was seamless. You handled every little detail, and if anything did go wrong, I certainly never found out! :) Your team of coordinators were also phenomenal - they were incredibly helpful and organized. Leading up to the day, you helped me get every detail together, worked tirelessly to switch things around (sorry!), and kept my spirits high! Planning a wedding is no joke - and Katie made what seemed like an exhausting task so much more managable. She always gave me the time to run through things one more time, picked up the phone when I needed her, and kept all the vendors engaged and informed!

For all you brides who are on the fence about wedding coordination and planning - please think again! Your wedding day should be a time to relax and reflect on your new journey together, not stressing about the details going on behind the sceens. We did not have a worry in the world on our wedding day and having Katie and her team allowed us to be fully "in the moment".

Finally, Katie has a beautiful soul, with a personality that lights up a room! She is so easy to get along with, and many of our guests complimented her execution of the entire event. Katie has been the biggest support, and I consider her a friend. It is so special to see when someone is doing what they were meant to do and truly enjoy doing it - Katie you rock! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Debi · Married on 06/16/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling for any important event in your life. Katie will ensure it is an unforgettably happy occasion!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Meaghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Where do I even begin? Katie is absolutely PHENOMENAL and we can't imagine going through this whole process without her. From our initial conversation with her about our style and vision for our big day, to her cheerful tips and suggestions throughout our long engagement, to her day of support and execution, Katie was there to help us and make sure we had everything we needed and more. She was very helpful in recommending vendors, giving great advice, and making sure our timeline was on track. Day of our wedding at Springfield Manor, Katie and her great team was there with a smile making sure everything was set up perfectly, vendors had a plan, and our families and wedding party could enjoy the day. She made sure the ceremony and reception were flawless and her help with set up and break down was invaluable. Katie-- thank you SO MUCH for helping us have the most amazing day of our lives <3

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 16
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 17
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 18
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 19

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

I'd sooner run out of breath than run out of things to praise Rose Gold Events & Styling for! They HANDLED my wedding from the moment we booked a venue through the entire day! Do you know what that means?! That means I was in touch with this company almost TWICE a week for over six months! Each call, answered. Each email, not just responded to, but HANDLED AND FAST! They organized and coordinated my vendors, handled the overall creative vision for my wedding when I had no idea what to ask for or expect! I will always remember her saying, "We want you to feel like a guest at your own wedding." This could not have been more true! I got the opportunity to enjoy the event and be present without worrying about all the stress that comes with having over 100+ guests and a report for possible snow/rain! I would recommend Rose Gold Events & Styling for ANY occasion. There is nothing they cannot handle and make spectacular! They are beautifully imaginative, detailed, organized, efficient, and worth every penny! Thank you so much Rose Gold Events & Styling, you have made an amazing memory for the start of our little family!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 20

Molly · Married on 12/09/2017

Katie made my wedding perfect! She was always available, listened to everything I had to say, and was able to pull my poorly envisioned dream from my head and make it real life. Book Rose-Gold, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Meg · Married on 11/04/2017

Katie went above and beyond to make our day special and stress-free. She is incredibly calm, organized, prepared, professional, diligent, and a joy to work with. She helped us troubleshoot potential problems, make good selections, and ensure that everything went smoothly on the day of our wedding. She has great taste and is extremely knowledgeable about the industry. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner, coordinator, or stylist. Thank you Katie for all you did to make our day the best day ever!

Tom · Married on 11/04/2017

Katie did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding. She took care of every detail as our day-of-coordinator and made the whole experience much easier and enjoyable. We could just enjoy the day while Katie kept us organized and made everything happen.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Allison · Married on 10/22/2017

Words cannot do justice for the extraordinary expertise Katie MacGregor provided me every single second of my wedding day and planning process, but I will try. Katie is truly so kind, fiercely organized, deeply devoted to the happiness of her brides - as well as the groom and family. Since the second I met her, I felt as ease. Whenever there were different opinions about a wedding idea between me, my mom, or my groom, Katie navigated our opinions with grace. I didn't even know what exactly I wanted my wedding to look like, just that I wanted fall/Halloween and fun/happy, Katie helped me land on a vision that became a reality beyond my wildest dreams. When we were nervous about something going wrong, Katie eased our worries with compassion. When I had questions the weeks before the wedding, Katie had a quick answer and was exceptionally responsive by phone and email. When I had a minor dress mishap on the day of my wedding, Katie stayed calm with a big smile and a bag of supplies - and fixed the issue within minutes. Without Katie, the dress issue would have ruined hours of my wedding. With Katie by my side, it was fixed in 10 minutes, and then she calmed me down and ensured the next five hours were the best of my entire life. Even during the wedding she made sure I was happy with the order of events, and had special touches for us throughout the night (since I don't drink alcohol she had a a bottle of sparkling cider in an ice bucket and energy drinks in bride and groom Koozies on our table). She was ALWAYS considerate of not just me, but my parents, my groom, and my bridesmaids. She and her assistant made everyone feel at ease, happy, and made me feel like the most special, beautiful person. Katie TRULY made my wedding exceed any possible expectation, made me feel like a princess not just for a day but for the entire 6 weeks she worked with us. HIRE HER. SERIOUSLY. It will be the best decision of your wedding (besides picking the right partner).

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 25
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 26
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/22/2017

For the first six months of our one-year engagement, we tried planning and organizing everything on our own. If we could do it again, the only thing we would do differently is hire Rose Gold Events from the beginning! Katie and Kristen have such creative minds and have the ability to take your thoughts and turn them into reality. Katie and Kristen took charge of contacting and coordinating with the vendors and we never wondered if something needed to be done. Before the wedding we needed to get vases to our florist, Katie came to my office, picked them up and delivered them to the florist. They kept us on schedule with the planning and when it came to the day of, Kristen was a Rockstar! She kept us abreast of what was going on, and ran the show like a pro! If you want to show up, enjoy your wedding day, and not stress about anything, you need to hire Rose Gold Events. We are so happy with everything that Rose Gold Events did for us and our wedding day, and we would hire them again in heartbeat!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t imagine what I would have done without Katie from Rose Gold Events, planning my wedding. Not only is she a genuine sweetheart, she was extremely professional and I felt that I could trust her 100% with every detail of my wedding. Katie went above and beyond for my big day and because of all of her help, I was able to enjoy every single minute without worrying about anything. From day one, she was both responsive and flexible and also provided guidance when I needed it. When meeting with vendors, she asked all of the right questions and I could easily tell that she has lot of years of experience under her belt. One of the things I miss now that my wedding is over, is not being able to work with her/plan with her any longer. Katie always has a smile on her face and knows how to put others at ease especially during stressful times. I would definitely recommend Rose Gold Events to any bride and groom who is looking for a wedding planner. She truly is amazing.

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Katie and her team at Rose Gold Events & Styling was the BEST wedding decision we made! Katie is so warm and friendly and easy to talk to, but she is also super organized, responsive, and incredibly hard working. She hit the ground running and we were immediately blown away with how helpful she was from day one. Even just meeting with her at the walk through and rehearsal, both of our families were so impressed. Leading up to our wedding, Katie kept assuring us that she was going to handle everything on the big day so that we could just relax and celebrate and that's exactly what happened. They perfectly coordinated all of the moving parts and addressed any issues that came up before we even had to think about them. I just can't say enough good things about her and her team and the fantastic work they do!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I was never the girl to dream about her wedding, or have any idea of how to start planning one on our small family farm so the whole thing was rather intimidating if not actually panic-inducing. Katie flipped that feeling 180 degrees and not only made everything from recommendations to vendor selection to payments to timeline buildout to running the actual event easy but also with ZERO sweat and worry from my side. Every time my now-husband had a question, I could happily say, "Don't worry, Katie's got it." It became a popular phrase in the days leading up to our wedding ;) Katie's positive attitude, endless energy and adorable style added to the joy! I cannot say enough good things about Katie and I cannot imagine getting married without her. I will recommend her to absolutely EVERYONE I know so their day can be as smooth as mine was from our first meeting to the end of our wedding day. THANK YOU, KATIE, AND ROSE GOLD EVENTS!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 32
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 33
    Rose Gold Events & Styling 34

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

From start to finish, Rose Gold Events is as professionals as they come! Katie had the best personality & is the sweetest person ever! Detail oriented & southern charm all wrapped up in one! Katie was fantastic when it came time to sit down and mentally walked through the day & discussed all aspects. Any questions I had were immediately answered, whether it was a text or email. Katie was always on her A game with following up with other vendors to make sure everything was in order and all were on the same page. On the big day, I literally didn’t have a thing to worry about and just enjoyed the day. I trusted the Rose Gold Events team 100% to make any last minute decisions. Katie has a phenomenal working relationship with an extensive list of vendors and she is determined to help you find the right combo for your big day!!

Christy · Married on 09/15/2017

I honestly cannot say enough AMAZING things about Katie and her Rose Gold Events & Styling team. Katie jumped in at the last minute to help with the day-of coordination of EVERYTHING. During our first meeting, Katie put me immediately at ease. She is extremely well organized, professional and very experienced. Because we had booked every room in the manor the night before our wedding (and because the other rehearsal went before us), Katie stayed on Thursday evening to start laying out the place cards, table numbers, dessert stands, votive candles, etc. She arrived early the morning of the wedding and went right to work to ensure that the vendors were arriving at the correct times, items were in their correct places, the bridal party was on track and the bride was relaxed/having fun. Throughout the evening, she made sure everything went flawlessly. But what I absolutely loved about Katie was the fact she went above and beyond with the little touches. For example, right after the ceremony she had the bartenders bring trays of drinks for my bridal party to enjoy while we're finishing up the pictures. She ensured we ate and had drinks in hand (she asked us our preferred drinks during our first meeting). She kept checking in on my mom to make sure SHE was okay, not just me. If you're having a wedding, you have to hire Katie. She will make your dream wedding into reality and then some.

Sent on 09/22/2017

A · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Katie was easy and fun. She was very thoughtful, thorough, and made preparing for our wedding day much much easier! We used one of her smaller planning packages because we had already reserved most vendors and made several decisions by the time we contacted her, and I only wish we had found her sooner and used her full planning option!

Sent on 09/21/2017