Kristen C Artistry

Prince Frederick, District of Columbia View map Visit website

Kristen C Artistry is an on-site wedding hair and makeup company for couples in the Washington, D.C. area. This top-tier makeup artist has worked high-profafile events and been published in a range of media. Artist Kristen has traveled throughout the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area for client, though she is based out of Southern Maryland. She also travels to cities such as New York City, New York and Charleston, South Carolina.

Experience
This artist has been in the beauty industry for over seven years. She earned a Bachelor’s Degree in family science before attending cosmetology school to become a licensed cosmetologist and pursue her dream. Since then, she has also earned certificates for airbrush and traditional makeup application. She has worked notable events such as the 2017 Presidential Inauguration and D.C. Fashion Week. Her work has been published in magazines, on blogs, and in wedding advertisements.

Groups of up to 20 individuals, such as members of a wedding party, can trust Kristen C Artistry to style their hair and makeup. Offering both hair and makeup services, Kristen provides hair and makeup trials to couples before the wedding in order to get the look for the big day exactly right. Her on-site hair services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Updos/styling

Other Services
Wedding parties can bask in the joy of having their makeup done on-site with this beauty industry professional. The makeup styles and services offered by Kristen C Artistry include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Samantha M. Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing Experience!

Kristen was absolutely wonderful to work with. She did a friend of mines wedding and I loved that she looked so natural in her photos. I did my trial with Kristen and told her I rarely wear makeup and when I have had it done I never felt like me. She listened to everything I had to say and when finished I felt like me. My mother has never worn make-up but on my wedding day she wanted to. She looked amazing and was so happy, thanks to Kristen. My entire bridal party was happy with her and her team. She also laid out a great schedule based on my timeline. I would use her everyday if I could!

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review. You and your bridal party were such a joy to work with. We loved being a part of your special day!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/26/2020

Kristen is the absolute best!

I cannot begin to recommend Kristen and her team enough! Kristen is the sweetest and so extremely talented! She went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding look was exactly what I wanted and I truly don't think she could have captured what I wanted any more perfectly! My girls were also extremely impressed with their hair and makeup and all loved working with Kristen and her team!

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for this sweet review. It literally made my day!! We absolutely loved working with you and your bridal party. You all are seriously the sweetest! Congrats on your beautiful marriage ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Clayton & Savannah
    35 photos · 07/11/2020

Abidoodle Productions Abidoodle Productions Wedding Videographers

Kristen's work is absolutely stunning! I worked with her this past October with a bride, who looked beautiful all through the night. The full range of her work is displayed well through her portfolio. Definitely consider Kristen for your wedding makeup needs!

Prince Frederick Prince Frederick, District of Columbia, 20678
Location of (Kristen C Artistry)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding