Kristen C Artistry Reviews

Kristen C Artistry 6
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kristen was so easy to work with and I absolutely loved what she did for my wedding day hair and makeup! She and her team worked so well with my 8 bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and husband's grandmother and me even though there were so many of us that morning. My bridal party all said they've never really liked how their hair/makeup looked after getting it done professionally until they worked with Kristen. Kristen far exceeded all expectations!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Beth · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing hair and make-up - even through strong winds!

Kristen and her girls were amazing! They traveled to Virginia to do hair and make-up for 6 girls, plus me. We had them in our hotel suite, and it was such a fun day! They were on-time, efficient, and ended on-time for us to go and do pictures. My wedding day ended up being VERY windy, and we took all of our pictures outside before the ceremony. I was convinced that once we were done, everyone's hair would be wind blown and ruined. I was wrong! Everyone's hair kept, and still looked beautiful. I don't know how they did it - everyone's hair was loose and bohemian-like, yet still lasted through all of the wind. I would highly recommend Kristen - seriously amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! You all were so amazing to work with! Thank you for having us! We loved doing hair and makeup for your wedding. ❤️
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 06/02/2019

This bride's lifesaver!

So fun story: Before the wedding, my husband (!!!) and I decided to go on a spontaneous trip to Hawaii. Long story short, I got terrible sunburn--the bad kind where I wore a tank top and had severe, unattractive tan lines across my collarbone and shoulders/arms. Leading up to the wedding, I tried everything to correct the issue from scrubs to accelerate the peeling process and excessively moisturizing with aloe lotion to a professional spray tan from someone who specialized in weddings.

If anything, the spray tan made the issue worse. I had an off-the-shoulder wedding dress and was feeling incredibly self-conscious about my skin on one of the most important days of my life. I talked to Kristen, sent her some pictures, and she said that she would help.

On the day of, Kristen was able to expertly apply makeup in a way that none of my bridesmaids (or guests) could tell that I was hiding some really uneven skin texture underneath it all. And the makeup lasted throughout the night (and I mean though Maryland humidity and dancing). Finally, I should also mention that my bridesmaids all said how much they loved working with Kristen. Thank you Kristen! You really made the day!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Jane. You and your bridal party were so amazing to work with. I hope you are having a fabulous honeymoon!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

Everyone looked incredible!

I am so thankful we found Kristen! Her and Kylie are a powerhouse team. Everyone's hair and makeup looked absolutely stunning and we even finished a little ahead of schedule will gave us a little extra time in photos! They were so attentive in listening to exactly what I and the ladies were looking for in a style and I can get over how amazing everyone looked. Not to mention, they were so much fun to spend the morning getting ready with! Book with Kristen and you will be looking like FUEGO on your wedding day

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Kristen C Artistry 7
    Kristen C Artistry 8
    Kristen C Artistry 9

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Amber this is so sweet! Thank you so much for this review. Kylie and I loved working with you ladies. Thank you for including us on your special day!
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!

If I could Kristen 100 stars on here I would - she was absolutely amazing doing hair for me and my bridesmaids! All of our styles stayed in the entire day, and multiple girls (myself included!) commented on how she was able to perfectly recreate whatever picture they showed Kristen. In addition, her personality is amazing and helped my forget how nervous I was because she’s so fun and easy to talk to. You won’t find someone better than Kristen!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Kristen C Artistry 10
    Kristen C Artistry 11

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia for this sweet review. You all were so wonderful to work with. Thank you for having us as part of your special day! You are beautiful inside and out and made a stunning bride!

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Kristen and Kylie were absolutely wonderful and essential in making our wedding day special. They kindly dealt with any and all of our concerns and made sure that we all felt beautiful and confident to walk down the aisle. Kristen was recommended to us originally by our wedding photographers and now I can see why! Thank you Kristen and Kylie for all of your help!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Kristen is so Talented!!! My bridal party was composed of 4 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and myself and Kristen made us all feel and look beautiful! The trial was so fun and laid back. She just makes you feel so comfortable with something that can sometimes feel awkward. I've had her do my makeup and hair a couple times and friends of mine have used her as well and everyone just loves her. Her prices are fair and the makeup lasts all day! Even at the end of the night I still looked fresh!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Kristen C Artistry 12

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review Erica! You and your bridal party were a delight to work with. You were a beautiful bride and are such an sweet person.

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2018

Kristen did a FABULOUS job! She did my hair and makeup for the rehearsal dinner and I could not have loved it more. She was so fun to be around and was so knowledge in what she was doing. She will make you feel like a dream on your wedding day!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Kristen is the best! She explained everything and was super flexible. She did a great job and my make up and hair were amazing at my wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Elise · Married on 11/10/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE - I have been planning my wedding for 2 years and did alot of research on differeny vendors. After a failed makeup/hair trial... and alot of deep instagram searching.. I found Kristen and fell in love with her work and her technique! To give you an idea of how much i wanted her to do my hair and make up - I drove 4 hours both ways in one day- to get my hair/ makeup trial done as she was going to be in the area- WORTH IT WORTH IT WORTH IT! She did exactly what I envisioned- but even better- and my bridal party were sooo happy! Even my mother in law who is very picky with how her hair is styled.... Her prices are very very reasonably and competitive. She is such a sweetheart and very personable. If I could give her more then 5 stars I would.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristen is amazing. She has done my hair and makeup for many events and it's always done flawlessly. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my hair and makeup. She puts false lashes on me in seconds and they are always perfect and last all day and night. Kristen always knows how to make my flat hair volumeous and gorgeous. Did I mention she's hilarious?? She makes you feel relaxed and makes your appointment fun!!!

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you Sara! This is so sweet. I love doing your hair and makeup for all your events. Most of all I can't wait to do your hair and makeup for your special day in October.

Kristen’s work is remarkable. I can’t say enough great things about her and her work. She has done my hair and makeup for numerous events: Photoshoots, formal events, and the occasional night out. There is no one else I trust with my hair and makeup. Not to mention I consider her like family now that I have been going to her for so long. She does all my family and friend’s hair and makeup as well. Not only is she extremely talented but she is such a kind person. She makes you feel so comfortable and I can talk to her about anything. When I get engaged, Kristen will be the first person I call. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much. This review made my day. I look forward to doing your hair and makeup for your wedding day as well.

Gabby · Married on 05/27/2017

Kristen is a very talented hair and makeup artist. She worked with me as my hair and make up artist for several sessions because I could not get enough of her and her talent! She transformed me so that I felt beautiful yet enhanced my natural features so well that I didn't feel like I was over doing it! From my boudoir session to my engagement , to rehearsal and my wedding day she gave me exactly what I dreamed of! She's amazing with my extremely long hair and knew how to curl my hair so it wasn't frizzy. I get compliments all the time about how pretty my hair and makeup was! She is very good with airbrush makeup and she knows how to do anything you can think of as far as style! She has a really fun personality and is very professional, I plan to use her again when I have my first child :) for an in hospital photo session!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Brenda · Married on 05/06/2017

Kristen did my make-up for my wedding day and also styled the hair of my bridesmaids. We couldn't have been happier! I had never had my make-up done by anyone else before, I couldn't believe the difference. My make-up lasted all day, perfectly. She made all of us look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend Kristen...you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Denise · Married on 03/03/2017

Kristen was an absolute jem to work with! I sent her an email, expecting to not hear from her in days, but instead, heard from her hours later! And her prices blew me out of the water! I quickly got a group of girls together for her to "doll us up" for a special event for our children's school.
    She was super flexible with her time and was amazing when asking her to push back times a bit. She showed up right on time and was super professional! She had an amazing setup, including her own lighting and was so sweet!
    The three of us couldn't have been happier with how our makeup and hair turned out.
    She was friendly, open to any picture we showed her (from Pinterest) and was overall just such a pleasure to work with! I will definitely use her again and again and tell all my friends about her! Definitely call her! She will make you look more amazing than you ever realized you could look!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Denise for your sweet review. This made my day! Doing hair and makeup for you ladies was an absolute joy! I hope to work with you again soon :)

Brittany · Married on 11/25/2016

I really can't put into words how amazing Kristen is. She is a god when it comes to hair and makeup, I look at my photos of the day of my wedding and I am even amazed by how beautiful I looked. Everyone complimented me on my make up and hair that day and several people have asked about who did my services. I even had Kristen color my hair before my big day because I wanted something different-it turned out amazing and we even refreshed it the week of so everything looked fresh and bright the day of. She was so easy to work with and she just has this energy about her that makes you want to sit and talk to her for hours-she was a great addition to my day of people I surrounded myself with, she brought an ease to the room and make me feel so comfortable and helped to keep me calm. She is a "must have" in my book.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your kind words. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your special day! I'm so happy you loved your hair and makeup. You and your family are so sweet and welcoming. I can't wait to look at the rest of your beautiful wedding pictures :)

Sierra · Married on 09/25/2016

Kristen truly is amazing! Super talented and fabulous to work with. She was always very responsive and sweet and really wanted to make sure I loved my hair for my big day! She was very accommodating regarding my trial and even drove to me to do it! She arrived early on the day of my wedding and all of my girls LOVED her and their hair. She even helped out my younger sister who was having a melt down because she couldn't curl her own hair. I have already recommended her to a handful of friends for their upcoming weddings and will continue to rave about her for years to come!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you for this sweet review Sierra. It was such a pleasure doing hair for you and your wedding party on your special day. You all were so welcoming and sweet!

Dawn · Married on 09/17/2016

Kristen did the makeup for my wedding. She did makeup on all 6 bridesmaids, my mom and myself. From the moment you meet Kristen at your trial she takes the time to understand and listen to exactly what you want for your big day. She was patient with me as I decided what I liked and did not like and gave me an amazing look. When it came to the day of she was the best! She arrived on time and ready to go. She took the looks that my girls had wanted and made them look so much better. All of my girls loved their makeup and had no problems with it not holding up throughout the day, since we started getting ready at 8:00 am. Kristen is a great down to earth person that will work with you to get you the look that you truly want.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Dawn, and for asking me to do you and your bridesmaids makeup on your special day! You all were so sweet!

Devan · Married on 08/27/2016

Kristen is absolutely amazing! There isn't anything she can't do when it comes to hair and makeup. She is so flexible and responsive and will bend over backwards for you. I looked flawless on my wedding day all because of her :) I was so happy with her and everything she did for me! She truly is the best!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Devan! You are your bridesmaids were so sweet and fun. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Stacy · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I got married on 8/6/16 of this year and Kristen drove all the way down to Leonardtown to do my makeup. She was great! I loved the way my makeup and my bridesmaid's makeup turned out. I would (and already have) recommend her to everyone! If you're looking for a great quality makeup artist, look no further!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing makeup for you and your bridesmaids.

Rayna · Married on 07/16/2016

Kristen is simply the best! I have had the pleasure of having her do my hair and makeup numerous times for various events. From my wedding to photo shoots, Kristen is able to make me look and feel so beautiful. Her talent is amazing and I will be a lifelong client. You will not be disappointed with whatever your glamour needs are with Kristen!

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy to have you as a client and now as a friend. I look forward to doing your hair and makeup for your upcoming events!

Kristen and her team were amazing! She was always able tonwork around your schedule and make sure it was convenient for you. She's very professional and makes you feel so comfortable. I absolutely loved her work and thought she did an amazing job. She made sure that my hair and make up was perfect and the exact way I wanted it. I would recommend her to everyone I know who needs hair and make up for any event. Thank you so much Kristen C. Artistry !!

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Colleen! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day. All you girls were so sweet and welcoming.

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2016

Kristen was amazing! She helped me feel so relaxed and at ease on my wedding day and is a blast to work with! She took her time and made sure I didn't leave without being 100% satisfied during my trial. She traveled to our getting ready site and I didn't have to supply a thing!

Kristen C Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your special day!