Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners

Glyndon, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners is a dry cleaners and wedding gown preservation business located in Glyndon, Maryland. This third-generation family-owned company uses the finest fabric care to ensure that the people of the Glyndon community are always looking their best ahead of big celebrations. For over 100 years, these dry cleaners have been developing their cleaning and preservation techniques for the best outcomes possible.

Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners is a proud member of the International Association of Wedding Gown Specialists. Their zero-carbon gown preservation ensures that no harsh chemicals are used during the delicate process. A proportion of all fees also go to a charity helping to reduce carbon emissions. The preservation process mirrors museum conservators, meaning your gown and its textiles can last for generations to come. Your gown is beautifully packaged in a premium box that bears a monogram of your initials. Additional wedding-related options include, but are not limited to:

• Gown and tuxedo cleaning
  • Apparel pressing
  • Alterations
  • Shoeshine and repairs
  • Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation

Briana C. Married on 02/26/2022

Great experience!

I wanted to have my mother's 40 year old wedding dress cleaned so I could wear it to my wedding. I chose Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners because of the services they offered for wedding gown cleaning and preservation. I couldn't be more impressed. They removed a stain from the dress. They also put the dress, veil, gloves, and underskirt in a preservation box so it will protected for years to come.

Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners to clean and care for such a sentimental and meaningful gown, Briana. We're glad you were pleased with the finished gown, and we wish you much joy and wonderful memories when you wear it on your special day!
  • Cassie
    Cassie G. Married on 12/18/2021

Convenient and Exceptional Service

My experience getting my dress cleaned with Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners and great! They picked up my dress from our front door, cleaned it within about 5 weeks, and delivered it directly to my door in a nice linen bag. The dress looks good as new! I would definitely recommend them to others looking to get their dresses cleaned after their wedding.

Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners's reply:

You are so sweet, Cassie! Thank you for making our wedding gown team's day with your kind words. We're glad you were able to experience the convenience of our pick-up and delivery service, and that you were happy with your cleaned gown. Wishing you a lifetime of love and adventure! 鉂わ笍

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

6 Central Avenue Glyndon, MD, 21071
Location of (Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding