2348 Southfield Ct, Finksburg, MD 21048 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Shoreline Destinations

A vacation is a luxury; an escape from the routine of everyday life. For some, it's a way to reconnect with a loved one. To most, it's a time to make memories with family and friends. Whatever your reason is, Shoreline Destinations wants to help fulfill your idea of the perfect vacation. From planning your honeymoon or destination wedding, celebrating a milestone event, or providing inspiration for a new destination to visit, we will take care of all the details from the start. Shoreline Destinations will guide you and create a vacation that will surpass your expectations.

Your destination wedding will not just be a one day celebration with your family and friends but also a vacation filled with memories. If planned well, you can create a vacation that is both affordable for your guests and unforgettable.

With a team behind every trip, we are here to ensure your experience is flawless. We pride ourselves on personal attention (something the internet can't provide) and will be with you every step of the way. Whether it's a destination wedding or family trip to Europe!

Let us help plan your:

• STS Vacations
  • Time for Travel
shorelinedestinations 700 1 51 769621 157424691226646
We looove what we do!
Always thinking about Vacay!
Always thinking about Vacay!
President and Travel Advisor
President and Travel Advisor
Hi! I'm Andrea!President of SD
Hi! I'm Andrea!President of SD
I think I have the best team!
I think I have the best team!
sd cross light teal 1 51 769621 157424691358668
img1425
img1444
img5083
Bahamas
Wow!! This suite is amazing!
Wow!! This suite is amazing!
Grenada!

Shoreline Destinations 4
Shoreline Destinations 5

Michelle Meyers · Married on 11/02/2019

Honeymoon in Mexico

My husband and I had a lovely time on our honeymoon in Mexico. After all the planning involved for a wedding, it was nice to have Andrea take of the details of our trip. She was easy to work with and very responsive to all of my questions. I let her know our budget and the type of trip we were looking for and she provided us with several great recommendations. I had complete confidence in her suggestions, knowing any resort we picked would be wonderful. I highly recommend Andrea and her team for any of your vacation needs!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Shoreline Destinations's reply:

Wow!!! Thank you Michelle for your vote of confidence and review. We love helping honeymooners and destination wedding couples plan (who doesn't love love?!) trips with lasting memories and I'm so excited you were happy with the process from beginning to end. Congratulations & we hope we'll plan many more adventures with you both for years to come!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Honeymoon Planning!!

Andrea planned the absolute perfect honeymoon itinerary for my husband and I. We felt at ease knowing she was able to professionally piece together each detail of our honeymoon so we could focus our attention to planning our wedding. She was responsive, efficient, and incredibly helpful throughout the entire process!

Shoreline Destinations 6
    Shoreline Destinations 7
    Shoreline Destinations 8
    Shoreline Destinations 9
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Shoreline Destinations's reply:

Thank you Sara for the fantastic review!! I'm so glad you all loved Greece (it's a favorite destination of mine) and I appreciate you taking the time to write this review on the planning process with me. I hope we can work on many more fun trips together in the future and am thrilled your honeymoon lived up to all of your expectations. YAY!!!!

Angela Jung · Married on 07/31/2019

Once you use Shoreline Destinations...you won't go anywhere else!

I was referred to Andrea through a friend. Not knowing much about her except she helped my best friend book a few trips, I enlisted her to help me choose my destination wedding. I got married in July 2019 in Moon Palace, Jamaica. Again, never seeing the resort but just want with Andrea's suggestion since she has been there and had sent many clients there.
    Andrea was so responsive, she took care of scheduling calls with the wedding coordinator and myself. She made sure that my vision of the perfect wedding was met and heard since there was a bit of a language barrier dealing with the resort. I had to deal with the planner in Mexico until 30 days before the trip. They were a bit slow in response time but they did hit every detail that I asked for plus more.
    Andrea also help my family out with the details of the trip. Our final count was 58 and I don't think there were any issues. When dealing with this many families, pricing, questions, will always come up. Andrea answered all the questions anyone had and her pricing was great. She was so honest with me and my guest as if she was booking for her own family. Andrea wasn't there just to sell them a trip, she really gave me and them her honest feedback. My guest were all happy with her attention to detail, responsiveness and overall attitude.

I would recommend Andrea to all my family and friends. The time that she took for my whole group and even followed up with us during the trip to make sure check-in went smooth.
    We are now having her look into another group cruise trip! Thank you Andrea and Shoreline Destinations for your help on my wedding! We had such a wonderful time and we made such great memories!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Shoreline Destinations's reply:

Thank you Angela for this incredible review! When starting to plan a destination wedding, it can feel a bit daunting, but by the end this is exactly what I love to hear.. keeping it easy on the bride & groom is what I strive for. Honestly, by the end of the 9 months of planning, I felt like I knew you and your family so well even though we haven't met in person (yet). Your pictures brought tears to my eyes and it truly is the most rewarding part of what I do. I wanted it to be perfect for you and I'm glad I lived up (and hopefully exceeded) your expectations. Thank you for entrusting me with what I thought was the right fit for your group as far as properties and making me feel as if I was a part of your wedding with the pictures you sent me. We can't wait to feature your wedding on our re-launched website next month... it's the perfect setting to showcase your beautiful ceremony.

Cheers to planning many more group trips to come!

Shoreline Destinations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shoreline Destinations 1
    Complimentary 1hr consultation with Andrea

Hi! I'm Andrea... head of one of the best dream team's out there! We loooove romance travel (who doesn't love love?!) and work really, really hard to make each individual destination wedding or honeymoon all that you envision.

We know planning a destination wedding is so much fun but many couples don't even know where to begin. That's where we can help! We have helped many couples plan destination weddings around the Caribbean and Mexico and know the properties, on-site contacts and perks/benefits of each.

We are able to easily narrow down our top 2-3 choices for couples after our initial consultation and are with you every step of the way. We will guide you through the process from securing your wedding date/time/venue to managing all of your guest reservations and transportation.

Best of all, we do not charge additional fees. So you can feel confident that we are securing the best group discounts/benefits for your guests all while ensuring you are getting the perfect venue for your destination wedding in paradise.

We can't wait to help you plan! Cheers to all things love & travel!

-Andrea