2348 Southfield Ct, Finksburg, MD 21048 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Shoreline Destinations

We LOVE love.. Who doesn't?! Destination Weddings are a way to celebrate your love with family and friends that last beyond one day. If planned well, you can create an event that is both affordable for your guests and unforgettable for everyone. We work with resorts all over the Caribbean and Mexico and make the process of narrowing down your dream destination and coordinating your wedding easy. It can be overwhelming to plan a wedding, let alone in another country! With a team behind every trip, we are here to ensure your experience is flawless. We pride ourselves on personal attention (something the internet can't provide) and will be with you every step of the way. We are members of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Association and have helped couples arrange their destination wedding all over Mexico and the Caribbean. Reach out to us so we can begin planning your dream celebration. There aren't any additional fees for working with us and we work hard to secure the best rates and concessions for your group.

When working with us, you'll receive:

• Resort Selection Consultation
  • Contract negotiation
  • Room Block coordination
  • Custom Event Website
  • Pre-wedding site inspections
  • Transfer logistics coordination

We look forward to helping you plan your destination wedding, vow renewal or other type of trip. We also specalize in:

• Honeymoon

• STS Vacations
  • Time for Travel
shorelinedestinations 700 1 51 769621 157424691226646
We looove what we do!
Always thinking about Vacay!
Always thinking about Vacay!
President and Travel Advisor
President and Travel Advisor
Hi! I'm Andrea!President of SD
Hi! I'm Andrea!President of SD
I think I have the best team!
I think I have the best team!
sd cross light teal 1 51 769621 157424691358668
img1425
img1444
img5083
Bahamas
Wow!! This suite is amazing!
Wow!! This suite is amazing!
Grenada!
shorelinedestinations 700 1 51 769621 157424691226646

17 Reviews for Shoreline Destinations

• Ashley

Ashley Hoerl · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Andrea and her team are amazing travel/event coordinators!!

I was referred to Andrea and her team by my sister to help me plan my destination wedding. From day one of working with Andrea she was extremely easy to get a hold of, full of information and just as excited about my wedding as I was. Shoreline Destinations is a very efficient and organized team. Andrea was able to offer me numerous places to get married in different countries and has a lot of experience when dealing with resorts and weddings. She was able to guide me through the whole process and reduced the stress levels of planning a wedding. Her attention to detail and ability to coordinate all my guests with all their travel plans was absolutely amazing. I had a total of 40 guests attend my wedding in the Dominican Republic and EVERYONE was pleased with their experiences working with Andrea and her team when planning their travel. I highly recommend Shoreline Destinations for planning any type of travel and we look forward to working Andrea again in the near future.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Shoreline Destinations's reply:

Thank you Ashley for entrusting me with your destination wedding and being so fantastic to work with! I love, love, love your pictures and can't wait to see more. By the end of a wedding, I feel like I was there so seeing the pictures really completes the whole process for me! Thank you again for taking the time to write this review and give me your feedback on my services and your experience on property. You have been so wonderful to work with and I know we'll plan some fun ones in the future. Cheers to your next adventure as a married couple!

Julie Griffith · Married on 02/15/2020

Now Jade Resort, Riviera México

Amazing from start to finish!! I was nervous about doing a destination wedding; however Andrea Norfolk our travel agent made sure everything went smoothly from communicating to all our guests, arranging airfare, travel vouchers, etc. Emmanuel our coordinator from the Now Jade Resort did an amazing job as well from the time we arrived till the time we departed. Everyone felt like royalty! The atmosphere, food, cleanliness, attention from the staff were all top notch! If anyone is considering a destination wedding Andrea Norfolk is the travel agent to have on your side!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Shoreline Destinations's reply:

Thank you Julie for this great review and vote of confidence!! I know you were a bit hesitant about a destination wedding but I can't tell you how many of your guests have reached out to me to tell me how much they loved the resort and had the best time. It was an absolute success and I'm so thrilled for you all. Can't wait to see the pictures!! Thank you again for such a great review. Cheers to years of happiness and many more trips to plan together!!

Matthew Schwartz · Married on 02/10/2020

Professional and easy.

Ellen made my cousin’s Bahama destination wedding vacation so easy. One phone call and I had my plane tickets, hotel room, transfers and excursions taken care of.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Shoreline Destinations's reply:

Thank you Matthew for taking the time to post a review. We are so happy you had such a great experience with Ellen... she's so good and we love her here:) Glad you felt the same!! Hope we'll work with you in the future on a fun one & thank you again!

Shoreline Destinations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shoreline Destinations 1
    Complimentary 1hr consultation with Andrea

Hi! I'm Andrea... head of one of the best dream team's out there! We loooove romance travel (who doesn't love love?!) and work really, really hard to make each individual destination wedding or honeymoon all that you envision.

We know planning a destination wedding is so much fun but many couples don't even know where to begin. That's where we can help! We have helped many couples plan destination weddings around the Caribbean and Mexico and know the properties, on-site contacts and perks/benefits of each.

We are able to easily narrow down our top 2-3 choices for couples after our initial consultation and are with you every step of the way. We will guide you through the process from securing your wedding date/time/venue to managing all of your guest reservations and transportation.

Best of all, we do not charge additional fees. So you can feel confident that we are securing the best group discounts/benefits for your guests all while ensuring you are getting the perfect venue for your destination wedding in paradise.

We can't wait to help you plan! Cheers to all things love & travel!

-Andrea

• Finksburg, 21048 See on map
    4108619013 (Phone number)
    Location of (Shoreline Destinations)