Shoreline Destinations

Finksburg, MD View map

We LOVE love... Who doesn't?! Destination Weddings are a way to celebrate your love with family and friends that last beyond one day. If planned well, you can create an event that is both affordable for your guests and unforgettable for everyone.

We work with resorts all over the Caribbean and Mexico and make the process of narrowing down your dream destination and coordinating your wedding easy. It can be overwhelming to plan a wedding, let alone in another country!

With a team behind every trip, we are here to ensure your experience is flawless. We pride ourselves on personal attention (something the internet can't provide) and will be with you every step of the way.

We are members of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Association and have helped couples arrange their destination wedding all over Mexico and the Caribbean. Reach out to us so we can begin planning your dream celebration.

There aren't any additional fees for working with us and we work hard to secure the best rates and concessions for your group. Contact us to schedule a FREE 45 minute consultation.

When working with us, you'll receive:

• Resort Selection Consultation
  • Contract negotiation
  • Room Block coordination
  • Custom Event Website
  • Pre-wedding site inspections
  • Transfer logistics coordination

We look forward to helping you plan your destination wedding, vow renewal or other type of trip. We also specialize in:

• Honeymoon
  • Disney/Universal Vacation Package
  • Guided Tours
  • River Cruising

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Tina G. Married on 01/26/2022

Great ladies.

Wonderful experience. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend their services.

Shoreline Destinations's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Tina!!! We are so glad you were happy and hope we'll work again with you in the future!!!
    Miranda B. Married on 10/19/2021

Professional, prompt, knowledgeable

Andrea is amazing to work with for planning a destination wedding! She is very knowledgeable and quick to respond to any and all questions I had. I couldn't have done this without her assistance throughout the entire process!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 02/29/2020

Andrea and her team are amazing travel/event coordinators!!

I was referred to Andrea and her team by my sister to help me plan my destination wedding. From day one of working with Andrea she was extremely easy to get a hold of, full of information and just as excited about my wedding as I was. Shoreline Destinations is a very efficient and organized team. Andrea was able to offer me numerous places to get married in different countries and has a lot of experience when dealing with resorts and weddings. She was able to guide me through the whole process and reduced the stress levels of planning a wedding. Her attention to detail and ability to coordinate all my guests with all their travel plans was absolutely amazing. I had a total of 40 guests attend my wedding in the Dominican Republic and EVERYONE was pleased with their experiences working with Andrea and her team when planning their travel. I highly recommend Shoreline Destinations for planning any type of travel and we look forward to working Andrea again in the near future.

Shoreline Destinations's reply:

Thank you Ashley for entrusting me with your destination wedding and being so fantastic to work with! I love, love, love your pictures and can't wait to see more. By the end of a wedding, I feel like I was there so seeing the pictures really completes the whole process for me! Thank you again for taking the time to write this review and give me your feedback on my services and your experience on property. You have been so wonderful to work with and I know we'll plan some fun ones in the future. Cheers to your next adventure as a married couple!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Shoreline Destinations 1
Offer

Hi! I'm Andrea... head of one of the best dream team's out there! We loooove romance travel (who doesn't love love?!) and work really, really hard to make each individual destination wedding or honeymoon all that you envision.

We know planning a destination wedding is so much fun but many couples don't even know where to begin. That's where we can help! We have helped many couples plan destination weddings around the Caribbean and Mexico and know the properties, on-site contacts and perks/benefits of each.

We are able to easily narrow down our top 2-3 choices for couples after our initial consultation and are with you every step of the way. We will guide you through the process from securing your wedding date/time/venue to managing all of your guest reservations and transportation.

Best of all, we do not charge additional fees. So you can feel confident that we are securing the best group discounts/benefits for your guests all while ensuring you are getting the perfect venue for your destination wedding in paradise.

We can't wait to help you plan! Cheers to all things love & travel!

-Andrea

2348 Southfield Ct Finksburg, MD, 21048
4108619013
Location of (Shoreline Destinations)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding