RAE Affairs

Lanham, MD View map
$10,000 Package Price

$10,000 Package Price

RAE Affairs is an award-winning wedding planning company located in Washington, D.C. that services the Maryland, Virginia and D.C. area. Although stress is part of the planning process, it does not have to be part of your experience, because RAE can step in to take care of all the details. There is one simple goal at RAE Affairs, and that goal is for you to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding; in fact, that is what RAE stands for: relax and enjoy.

RAE Affairss offers a number of package options, but they also are flexible to accommodate for each couples' individual needs. The team at RAE includes event planners, event managers, production managers, event coordinators, and event liaisons. They know it takes a village, so that is exactly what they are ready to bring to the table so that your dream wedding can become a reality. Some of the services offered by the team include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • To-do list
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$6,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$10,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Erica
    Erica Married on 10/12/2019

The best wedding planner ever!!

I don't have the words to describe how at ease my experience with Shile and Sherina was. Shile worked to bring our vision to life while maintaining my budget and exceeded our expectations. From our frequent calls, her list of trusted vendors, even putting out fires on the actual day of. RAE Affairs did everything to keep my wedding day about my husband and I. They are the best!!!
    Sitou Married on 04/20/2019

The most organized & caring team ever!

My husband and I decided to have for our 15th anniversary, the wedding that we’ve never had! We are happy to say that we have chosen RAE affairs for our special event. Shile has worked with me from taking me dress shopping when I had a bad experience with the 1st dress I chose! , to picking the best photographer and videographer, the decor was on point ! Shile & her team made sure we were relaxed and enjoyed every moment of the wedding day! She also surprised us by adding some special touches to the event! Everything exceeded our expectations! She is very passionate about her work and really gives it 💯. Our special day was a success thanks to RAE affairs.
  • F
    Felicia Married on 03/30/2019

Relaxed and Enjoyed!

RAE Affairs lives by its name. Shile and her team are phenomenal. She orchestrated the wedding of our dreams and left a lasting impression on every guest. Every detail from was excellently curated and managed - dress shopping, destination wedding planning, court wedding details, traditional cultural wedding details, vendor management, guest list management, groom support, budgeting, design, parent management! and more. Her team was able to handle every component of every event that was part of the wedding festivities. She was also able to balance the vsrying family dynamics that manifest during wedding planning. I'd recommend her without question to anyone who wants to relax and actually enjoy their wedding planning process!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Ballroom The Ballroom Banquet Halls

I have worked with RAE Affairs a number of times and can only say great things! I highly recommend working with RAE Affairs.

Ishola Photography Ishola Photography Wedding Photographers

Very good work, this team works hard to the T

4500 Forbes Blvd. Lanham, MD, 20706
Location of (RAE Affairs)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding