Fab Affairs, LLC, Fairmont WV and Front Royal, VA

Front Royal, VA View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Fab Affairs, LLC, is a full-service wedding planning company servicing Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia. Since 2011, we have been offering clients a comprehensive planning experience with a fresh, creative approach. With attention to detail and ability to multitask, we thrive under pressure and strive to create an extraordinary day that goes off without a hitch! With us, we ensure that every detail of your wedding follows your vision so that you can relax and enjoy your special day.

Fab Affairs, LLC offers many services to ensure your carefully planned vision is executed flawlessly. These wedding planning services include:

• Month Plus Coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning

Areas Covered
Along with the Washington, DC area, Fab Affairs, LLC, services the following areas:

• Virginia
  • West Virginia
  • Maryland
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Lauren C. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Wedding Planner

When I was first looking for a wedding planner I was just thinking I would need one for the Day and not the month of. But when I met Karen she convinced me otherwise and I am so glad. Even though I hired Karen many months out from my wedding she constantly checked in with me to see how planning was going and to make sure I was on track or needed any help. When it came to the month of Karen was amazing dealing with vendors and helping me where ever she could. For the day of my wedding Karen created this beautiful color coded itinerary that made my OCD brain sing!! She sent it to all of the bridal party and parents and they all loved it! They all knew where to go and when! Karen and Bev were amazing with set up and clean up. I could not have asked for a better pair to help me on my wedding day

Fab Affairs, LLC, Fairmont WV and Front Royal, VA's reply:

Thank you Lauren for those nice words and giving Beverly and I the opportunity to help you with your beautiful wedding! I was so happy the Governor lifted the Covid restrictions and you were able to have the wedding that you planned so hard for. We loved being a part of your day, and wish you and Mike so much love and happiness. Thank you again for trusting your day with Fab Affairs!
    Rachael H. Married on 11/02/2019

Best coordinator ever!

Karen coordinated our wedding beautifully! Although we got the month-of package, she would periodically check in with me during the year before the wedding. I asked her a bunch of questions all the time and she answered everything quickly and without making me feel annoying! She let us borrow her chargers for our reception, as well as some other decorations which was amazing! She took care of everything on the day-of and made sure I wasn't stressing. She even steamed all of the bridesmaid dresses! 10/10 would recommend.
  • Carolanne
    Carolanne Married on 05/11/2019

Very Detailed Planning!

Karen and her assistant, Beverly, were amazing assets to have on our team for our wedding day. We used Karen for month-of planning and felt that it was exactly what we needed. She helped us create a very detailed timeline for the day-of, and was very reachable for any questions we had. She also adapted with ease to my many changes in the timeline. On our wedding day, she ensured that everything ran smoothly and on time, even with some delays from hair/makeup and rain that caused us to execute our rain plan at the last moment. Everything was beautiful and I didn't have to worry on my wedding day that anything wasn't going as planned. In addition, my strapless gown was slightly big, and Beverly was prepared with needle and thread (as well as super glue!) to sew me into my dress and ensure I could dance all night!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Wedding Muse Wedding Muse Wedding Planners

Karen is a gem to work with. Not only does she handle the logistics like a pro, she is hands on which makes her teambuilding skills very impressive. I love any chance I get to work with her!

Legends Catering of Fauquier Springs Country Club Legends Catering of Fauquier Springs Country Club Wedding Caterers

Karen from Fab Affairs is a joy to work with! She's understanding, patient, and attentive to detail. We recently worked with her for 9 months on a huge wedding with lots of specialty set-up requirements and she did a tremendous job of organizing, setting up, and executing each detail perfectly! We look forward to working with her again in the future, and highly recommend her services!

Lesnick Photo Lesnick Photo Wedding Photographers

I honestly can't say enough good things about Karen. She is very good at organizing events, coordinating vendors and handling all of the little details of a wedding. Additionally, her easy going and fun domineer is a welcome addition to any wedding. On a personal note, after working with her at a client's wedding we were so impressed that we decided to hire her to help us out with our own wedding. She made the entire process very easy and was essential throughout the day. Thanks for everything Karen! We'll definitely be passing your name along to our clients!

Front Royal, 22630
540-305-9964
540-305-9964
Location of (Fab Affairs, LLC, Fairmont WV and Front Royal, VA)
Office locations - Front Royal, VA and Fairmont, WV See on map