Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Musical DJs & Event Lighting

Musical DJs and Event Lighting is a multi-talented and award winning DJ company based out of Vienna/Haymarket, Virginia. We are capable of offering couples personalized packages and setups that include live music, DJs and talented MCs. They can also help plan and coordinate an amazing lighting experience. Musical DJs and Event Lighting offers professional musicians to make your wedding a night to remember. They have over 25 years of experience in delivering great music and guiding celebrations.

Musical DJs and Event Lighting offers amazing services that make the planning process go smoothly. Their musical styles range from country to hip-hop. They will make sure everything is taken care of with their professionalism and equipment. They offer the following services:

• MC
angled
Dining area set-up
Dining area set-up
Wedding party
freddy w wendy and nathan
danwithbrideandgroom

Musical DJs & Event Lighting 5
Musical DJs & Event Lighting 6
Musical DJs & Event Lighting 7

Nancy · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Amazing. I was a bit crazy my last week before my wedding. By hey emailed me and when communication did not reach our D.J.- who was amazing- I believe John, he simply asked before the wedding. He took requests and was very flexible when my new husband wanted to "throw down a few spins.". Made the night enjoyable and kept the party going. Amazing job. Kept my guests guessing what would be played next. One of my favorite part of the service was playing Fresh Beat Band for my son to get into the party too.

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 10/26/2018

Dj freddie b is the best!

I would highly recommend Musical DJs and event lighting. From my first phone call with Dan, the owner of the company, to my last phone call with our DJ Freddie B, my experience was fantastic. They were thorough and accommodating with scheduling calls. When I told Dan we were having a fusion wedding he recommended Freddie B hosting our event. With all the planning I'd been doing I was just happy to have a DJ booked! Our first phone call with Freddie was more than pleasant! His high energy and kind spirit was evident. He had endless song suggestions and he set our final timeline for the day! He worked with my vision and accommodated us completely. The day of the event Freddie outshined EVERYONE including our event coordinator. He was with us through photos and ran through the rain to get things we forgot. He remembered everyone's names and was a friend the entire day! He kept us on schedule and partied with us! Every guest complimented him when they left for the evening. After our wedding we were asked for his information from multiple guests I gladly passed it along. This man was the real deal and went above and beyond his job description! The uplighting was also beautiful and made our reception hall that much more breathtaking. Brian and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Freddie!! You are the best there is and you will forever be our go to. Thanks again, friend!!

Musical DJs & Event Lighting Pricing

Musical DJs & Event Lighting Price Rates

Musical DJs & Event Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 989.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,573.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• HJ Planners
    HJ Planners Wedding Planners

Dan is a rare talent. He not only DJs, but plays piano and is a musical composer in his own right. The classy and classic style of Musical DJs is a perfect fit with our professional and sophisticated clients. You won't get the YMCA and the Electric Slide with these guys (unless you ask, of course), as they understand the true elegance behind ceremony and reception music. They are subtle, understated and unassuming. We can't say enough good things about this team.

• Fab Affairs, LLC, Fairmont WV and Front Royal, VA
    Fab Affairs, LLC, Fairmont WV and Front Royal, VA Wedding Planners

I have worked with many DJ companies and I can't say enough about Dan Lamaestra and his talented musicians and DJ's. They are all way above their competition. Detail oriented, friendly and ready to serve at all times. I highly recommend Musical DJ's!

• Piedmont Club
    Piedmont Club Country Club Weddings

Dan is the MAN!! He is fun, professional and knows everybody. He has wonderful packages and the best prices for the quality of service and professionalism that you will receive.

• Haymarket, VA 20169 See on map
    703-810-3816 (Phone number)
  • 9490 Virginia Center Boulevard Haymarket, District of Columbia, VA 22181 See on map
    703-997-2969 (Phone number)