Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Musical DJs & Event Lighting

Musical DJs and Event Lighting is a multi-talented DJ company based out of Vienna/Haymarket, Virginia. They are capable of offering couples hyper-personal packages and setups that include live music, DJs and talented MCs. They can also help plan and coordinate an amazing lighting experience. Musical DJs and Event Lighting offers professional musicians to make your wedding a night to remember. They have over 25 years of experience in delivering great music and guiding celebrations.

Musical DJs and Event Lighting offers amazing services that make the planning process go smoothly. Their musical styles range from country to hip-hop. They will make sure everything is taken care of with their professionalism and equipment. They offer the following services:

• MC
angled
Dining area set-up
Dining area set-up
Wedding party
freddy w wendy and nathan
danwithbrideandgroom
choiweddinglightpic3

• Videos 1

256 Reviews for Musical DJs & Event Lighting

Nancy · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Amazing. I was a bit crazy my last week before my wedding. By hey emailed me and when communication did not reach our D.J.- who was amazing- I believe John, he simply asked before the wedding. He took requests and was very flexible when my new husband wanted to "throw down a few spins.". Made the night enjoyable and kept the party going. Amazing job. Kept my guests guessing what would be played next. One of my favorite part of the service was playing Fresh Beat Band for my son to get into the party too.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Musical DJ's and DJ Jeremy James killed it!

My husband and I are so happy that we found Musical DJs! From the very start, Dan was SUPER responsive and helpful! He recommended DJ Jeremy James for our wedding and it was a perfect match. Before our wedding, Jeremy met with us and went over all the details to make sure our big day went exactly as we dreamed it. He had excellent recommendations when we weren't sure about something and was super flexible with the inevitable last-minute changes. The online planning tools they offer made it so easy to communicate music choices without sending tons of emails back and forth.

On the day of our wedding, Jeremy made sure everything went off without a hitch. His music choices and great personality kept the energy up and people on the dance floor all night. We are so grateful to Jeremy and Musical DJ's for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Musical DJs & Event Lighting Pricing

Musical DJs & Event Lighting Price Rates

Musical DJs & Event Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 989.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,573.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Musical DJs & Event Lighting 1
    $100 off your Wedding Music !
    Book your 208/19 wedding with us by Oct 31, 2018, and receive and extra $100 off any contract.

• HJ Planners
    HJ Planners Wedding Planners

Dan is a rare talent. He not only DJs, but plays piano and is a musical composer in his own right. The classy and classic style of Musical DJs is a perfect fit with our professional and sophisticated clients. You won't get the YMCA and the Electric Slide with these guys (unless you ask, of course), as they understand the true elegance behind ceremony and reception music. They are subtle, understated and unassuming. We can't say enough good things about this team.

• Fab Affairs, LLC, Fairmont WV and Front Royal, VA
    Fab Affairs, LLC, Fairmont WV and Front Royal, VA Wedding Planners

I have worked with many DJ companies and I can't say enough about Dan Lamaestra and his talented musicians and DJ's. They are all way above their competition. Detail oriented, friendly and ready to serve at all times. I highly recommend Musical DJ's!

• Piedmont Club
    Piedmont Club Country Club Weddings

Dan is the MAN!! He is fun, professional and knows everybody. He has wonderful packages and the best prices for the quality of service and professionalism that you will receive.

• Haymarket, VA 20169 See on map