Musical DJs & Event Lighting Reviews

• Cameron
    Cameron L. Married on 05/07/2022

Best dj/mc

10 out of 10!

Our wedding was the third wedding Freddie has done for our family! Freddie will make sure to play what you want while giving you some great suggestions. He is attentive to your requests and needs and makes sure he knows your vision for your wedding and makes sure he does everything he can to bring it to fruition. He is one of the best MC DJS I have seen or heard as he makes sure to make everything exciting and captivating. We honestly couldn’t be more happy with Freddie and we highly recommend him as we have seen him deliver 3 flawless weddings for our family.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa B. Married on 02/26/2022

They did my sister-in-laws wedding & we loved them for ours!

Loved working with this business leading up to our wedding day in February2022. We had DJ Dan for our wedding and it was awesome. His timeline tool online helped us with our reception flow & everyone had so much fun in the dance floor!
    Laura H. Married on 11/13/2021

DJ Freddie B is awesome! Highly recommend Musical DJs and DJ Freddie B!

Musical DJs is amazing, especially our DJ/MC DJ Freddie B. We 100% recommend them to DJ/MC your event. I sought him out after a friend used him as their wedding DJ and knew we just had to have him be our DJ/MC. Here are many if the reasons to choose Musical DJs/DJ Freddie B for your event:

DJ Freddie B has a cheerful and positive attitude. He has a talent of getting everyone out on the dance floor feeling included all night long. At our wedding reception, DJ Freddie B played amazing music and had an excellent talent for transitioning songs and his amazing ability to read the dance floor and adjust accordingly. All of our guests enjoyed the music and we received many complements about DJ Freddie B.

In our inital meeting with Musical DJs in early 2020, Dan scheduled a call with my now husband and I. On the phone Dan was super professional and explained all of the various options. We soon after signed a contract with Musical DJs. Next thing you know, the pandemic hit. Then our original venue decided to close for almost a whole year. Of course I was panicking. Dan and DJ Freddie B were very professional and kind and modified the contract for our new date in 2021 and to reflect the requested changes. With all of the uncertainty, they were a stability that was much needed. Before the wedding, DJ Freddie B met with us on multiple occasions and offered amazing suggestions on song choices if we wanted them and various events that could occur at the wedding. We were confident with him going into the event night that everything would be perfect.

Fast forward to the wedding/reception, the night could not have gone any more smoothly and we received positive feedback from multiple guests on how great our DJ/MC was. Every age in attendance had a wonderful time. Freddie B was phenomenal and went above and beyond to make sure everyone knew what to expect next, making sure that those giving speeches knew the best places to stand when speaking, informing our guests during various tosses/dances, and accommodated requests from our guests when appropriate. I could not say enough great things about DJ Freddie B and Musical DJs. Dj Freddie B made everyone feel welcome and had the most positive and friendly attitude. We highly recommend them to DJ your event.
    Angela B. Married on 10/30/2021

Wedding Guest for Musical DJs and Events DJ’d wedding

The DJ (Jaafar) was amazing! My friends and I danced the entire night! Choice of music was great! Energy on the dance floor was non-stop.
    Parker T. Married on 10/17/2021

Fabulous! Highly Recommend

Dan DJ'ed my wedding and was absolutely fabulous. He was super easy to work with when planning the event, and his website was very easy to use. He also had lists of recommendations of songs for each part of the wedding (including open dancing) which was super helpful. The wedding itself went very smoothly, and he played music that fit the crowd on the dance floor (and got people up and dancing). We highly recommend Dan!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding 10-16-21

Freddie is the man! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing! Our guests had a great time. Freddie kept our guests partying throughout the whole night. Highly highly recommend this company.
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 10/16/2021

Fun and Responsive DJ

DJ Dan was great. He had good communication with us all through the planning process. Dan had an easy to use forum to put in all our song requests and was able to play all our songs. Our guests had a great time dancing the night away. His sound equipment worked well for the ceremony and the toasts. The uplighting really made our tent look romantic. We enjoyed our experience with DJ Dan would recommend him to everyone.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn R. Married on 10/03/2021

Vibe Check was Immaculate!

Jafaar made sure that our event dance floor was fun at all hours of the night. He played songs for my grandma and the older crowd at the beginning of the night and smoothly transitioned to music more current. Hire Musical DJ’s and you won't be disappointed!
    B. Rouse Married on 10/03/2021

Wedding DJ

Our DJ was awesome! He was on time and prepared. He had the party really going! Definitely a great DJ for any party!
    Denise Married on 09/06/2021

Dj freddie b!

DJ FREDDIE B! His work was phenomenal! We had 2 cultures (Latino/Ethiopian) integrated in one wedding and Freddie was able to balance both! He made things personal for us. He hyped our wedding guest and found ways to get everyone to the dance floor. Thank you for all your work! We got so much good feedback!
    Aidan E. Married on 09/04/2021

Made the wedding night so much fun!

DJ Freddie was amazing. He worked with us to plan a night full of music that we would all live and have fun dancing to. He managed to turn a 30 person wedding feel like a night club but somehow still very personal. 10/10 would recommend.
    Megan F. Married on 06/12/2021

Freddie B is the GOAT of all DJs🐐

Freddie B was the DJ at a family member’s wedding and we immediately knew that he needed to be the DJ for our wedding. From the get go he treated us like family and nailed everything you could ever ask for as our DJ. He was always extremely responsive and professional leading up to and on the day of our wedding. He took the time to meet with us several times to make sure our game plan was exactly how wanted it to be. We wanted our wedding to be a big party and Freddie B set the tone for it to be exactly that. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and we were told by several people that he was the best DJ they’ve ever seen at a wedding. Could not recommend him more! 💜🐐
    Kristina W. Married on 06/11/2021

Dj freddie b is the best

Our day simply would not have been the same without DJ Freddie B! He is such an amazing DJ & has become a close family friend all while DJing all our weddings. Freddie B is wonderful with taking your wedding music vision and turning it into a reality. He happily accommodates your specific requests, and if you aren't really sure how to plan out your music, he is the ultimate guide in helping you create that plan! So many of my guests told my husband and I that they had never danced at a wedding as much as they did ours and that the music was so good they felt like they wanted to keep dancing on their way home after the wedding. I couldn't say enough about Freddie B & would confidently recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ!! Love you Freddie!!!! -Kristina & Tyler
  • Meagan
    Meagan C. Married on 05/27/2021

Great experience!

We had such a great experience using Musical DJs from our first conversations with Dan to having to postpone due to Covid to working with DJ Jeremy James. Dan was very helpful when we were initially looking. I can't say how nice it was to have a company that was so helpful/flexible when we had to postpone our wedding. Finally, DJ Jeremy James was AMAZING! He worked with us ahead of time on our wedding timeline and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. He was super helpful in incorporating a few last minute requests as well. We can't say enough about how great this company is and how great DJ Jeremy James was to work with.
  • Laura
    Laura G. Married on 03/26/2021

Fabulous DJ

Musical DJ and Event Lighting were great to work with. I met Dan the owner at Piedmont CC Open house and instantly knew that I wanted to use them for our wedding. We booked with Jeremy after hearing amazing reviews! They were easy to work with customizing our wedding to meet our needs and included various discounts. We are so glad we opted to have up-lights to help set the mood for the reception. We had to postpone our wedding twice but they were flexible, understanding and ultimately made our small wedding a great night! I can’t thank Jeremy enough for DJ our wedding and making it a night to remember. I highly recommend them for any DJ services.
    Calvin F. Married on 11/15/2020

Best dj ever!

We hired Musical DJs (Dan) for our wedding and we could not have been more happy with the service they provided. Not only did Dan DJ our event, but he went above and beyond to ensure that all the details were thought about and were exactly what Shelby and I wanted for our special day. For example, Dan spent over an hour on the phone with me crafting a very detailed timeline to send to our day-of-coordinator, helped me understand the logistics for the ceremony while also providing recommendations that would help us. In addition to this, on the actual day of the wedding, we encountered some heavy wind gusts and Dan not only was not only ready to take on the challenge, but he brought additional equipment to ensure that our sound quality was great outside and also was able to go with the flow as our event moved faster than we thought and he made it so seamless that we thought everything was going with the original plan. I would recommend Dan and Musical DJs to anyone looking for a DJ/Host for their next event. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!!
    Nancy Married on 10/31/2020
    Amazing. I was a bit crazy my last week before my wedding. By hey emailed me and when communication did not reach our D.J.- who was amazing- I believe John, he simply asked before the wedding. He took requests and was very flexible when my new husband wanted to "throw down a few spins.". Made the night enjoyable and kept the party going. Amazing job. Kept my guests guessing what would be played next. One of my favorite part of the service was playing Fresh Beat Band for my son to get into the party too.
  • Cassondra
    Cassondra B. Married on 10/10/2020

Great Vendor and Very Professional, Highly recommended

I highly recommend Musical DJs and Event Lighting. They provided both our ceremony musicians and DJ entertainment. Their online platform to request music was easy to use and my husband and I had an amazing time at both of our weddings. Due to covid, we had a small legal ceremony in 2020 and our larger vow renewal/party/reception in 2021.

Both our DJ Matt and our coordinator Dan were easy to get in touch with and were very accommodating, especially with everything that is going on currently.

Additionally, it was easy for us to add on ceremony musicians again for our one year vow renewal/reception/party since they did such a great job at our smaller Covid October 2020 wedding.

I’m so happy that we hired Musical DJs, and should the time ever come for yet another vow renewal, I would not hesitate to hire them on again. Well done and thank you!
    Ashley B. Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent!

My husband and I (and the guests) can not say enough great things about Musical DJs and Event Lightning! Dan was the DJ at our wedding and did an amazing job! He is very knowledgeable and responsive. Thank you Dan!
    Holly P. Married on 09/05/2020

Dj with a flair!

Jaafar Ouardi is such an amazing Dj! Sometimes Djs don’t read the room and will continue playing songs in their entirety, even though the dance floor is empty, when it was full a minute ago. Jaafar not only read the room but he was also an excellent MC. Hiring the best Dj is so important for a wedding or event, as the personality and experience of the Dj can either make or break the event. Jaafar totally made this party and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him! As it is, I can’t wait to work with him again!
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 08/30/2020

Top Notch DJ and Lighting

DJ Freddie was amazing! With COVID going on he made it clear to all of our guests that the venue was their dance floor. Everyone had an amazing time and felt like they could have fun anywhere they felt comfortable. The lighting added to the elegance of the venue and the experience my fiance and I were looking for. DJ Freddie will be a lifelong friend, he really helped to make the party what it was and brought the energy to the dance floor. DJ Freddie helped to bring our vision to life. Highly recommend this company and DJ Freddie specifically.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/29/2020

Fantastic DJ

Dan was our DJ and he was amazing! Our guest list got cut due to COVID-19 but Dan was will able to provide a fun night for my close friends and family members. He took requests from our guests and did a great job facilitating the different events at the reception such as the bouquet toss and cake cutting. He arrived early to set up and provided great lighting for our dance floor
    Alissa Married on 08/29/2020

Guests cannot stop raving!

DJ JEREMY WAS PERFECT!!! If you are looking to have an absolute wild dance party, and need someone fun yet professional to keep the whole day on track, he is your guy. Music was one of the most important elements to us, as we have very specific tastes and knew we wanted the dance floor to be bumping the entire time. Jeremy had several phone calls with me to discuss our vision, and we ended up just chatting for a while about shows, XM radio stations, music festivals -- I truly felt like he would deliver the party we were hoping for, and I had the utmost confidence in him. Jeremy 100 percent delivered -- every single guest I've spoken to said the reception was the most memorable and most fun wedding they've ever been to. We had a BLAST - I literally did not leave the dance floor once. Every aspect of working with Musical DJs was awesome and seamless, from the online planning tools (you can select songs for Must Play, Do Not Play, Play If Possible, etc.) to the communication with the owner, Dan. Jeremy's timeline was also super detailed and he made all of our specific requests happen, like playing a special song for us at the exact right moment when I walked down the aisle. He rolled with the punches, made the ceremony run smoothly, and created one hell of a party. Can't recommend enough. THANK YOU!!!!!
    Sarah B. Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful Experience!

We had such a wonderful experience with Musical DJs and Event Lighting. DJ Freddie B. was absolutely wonderful! He met with us before our wedding to go through the timeline and put all our worries to ease. The music he helped us choose for the wedding ceremony was beautiful, and he gave us a lot of good recommendations for the reception. During the reception, he kept the party going with great music and getting people to dance! We didn’t think our crowd would be interested in dancing as much, but DJ Freddie B. got people moving and I know everyone had a great night. Because of COVID, he made everyone feel so comfortable and encouraged dancing throughout the venue and outside. We are so so happy we had DJ Freddie B. for our wedding, and we would highly recommend him!! Thank you so much for everything!