P.O. Box 216, Manassas, VA 20108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 1

About Lesnick Photo

Photography has been a lifelong hobby and passion for both Mike & Erin. Erin's father was a wedding, event and portrait photographer when Erin was growing up and Mike developed an interest in photography when he was a teen. In 2002, Mike photographed his first wedding and began developing his career in photography. Since they met, Mike & Erin have been perfecting their unique artistic style; working together to create lasting memories for their clients. The quality and attention to detail found in their wedding, event and portrait photography serve as a testament to their professional skills and passion for both their work and clients.

Follow Lesnick Photo on

Lesnick Photo 6
Lesnick Photo 7
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/18/2017

It wasn't a hard decision for my husband and I when we chose Mike and Erin. They are professional, friendly and responsive. You can tell they love what they do and will take several lenses with them in order to get the perfect shot. Within 8 hours of my wedding being over, I received quick pics from the day. I love this extra measure they do for their clients. While they are wedding photographer, Mike and Erin also provide portrait sessions, engagement picture sessions and more.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Lesnick Photo 8
    Lesnick Photo 9
    Lesnick Photo 10
    Lesnick Photo 11
    Lesnick Photo 12
    Lesnick Photo 13

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2017

Words cannot describe how impressed my husband and I were with Mike and Erin! They were dream photographers to work with and their work was impeccable. Erin and mike came up with amazing and creative ways for Tim and I to express how happiness and love for one another not only during our engagement photos but also during our wedding. We got so many compliments from guests on their attitude and their photos, we even got several compliments from other photographers regarding their work. I recommend Lesnick Photos 100%

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Lesnick Photo 14
    Lesnick Photo 15
    Lesnick Photo 16
    Lesnick Photo 17

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Lesnick Photo! Mike and Erin are extremely talented photographers and did a great job capturing both the big and small moments from our day. We chose them because we loved their photojournalistic shooting style and attention to details. We didn’t hire a videographer and didn’t really need to, as going through all the photos was like re-living our wedding day from start to finish. It was terrific having them with us the entire day - they also gave us so many great tips from properly opening a champagne bottle to folding a pocket square! Before the ceremony, Erin stayed with my bridesmaids and I while Mike went with the boys. They communicated and coordinated discreetly throughout the day via headsets which, as an added bonus, were a great way for me to figure out where my husband was as he was running around setting things up!

It rained on our wedding day and Mike and Erin were totally on board with shooting our ceremony in the rain. Their excitement actually made us excited for the rain, too (which I had been seriously bumming out over)! The photos turned out wonderfully with the lush green backgrounds and I’m so happy we went ahead with the outdoor ceremony! All evening long, our guests commented that they thought our photographers were amazing as they were constantly on their toes and also getting great shots of our guests, which was very important to us. The photos on the dance floor are so much fun and we can’t wait to share them with our friends and family. They really captured all the fun, emotion, and joy from that day and we can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Award

Lesnick Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lesnick Photo 1
    Service Wedding Discount
    Lesnick Photo is happy to offer Military, Police, Fire and teachers 10% off our regular wedding package price.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Gorgeous Locks and Makeup
    Gorgeous Locks and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wow what a wonderful photography team dream Erin and Mike are! I recently did hair and makeup for a wedding and sometimes I get to meet the photographers and sometimes I'm gone before they arrive. Erin and Mike were on-site from start to finish. Erin was in the bridal suit with all the girls while through ear piece in constant contact with Mike who was with the guys. Why was this so wonderful? Because as I'm doing the brides makeup and hair she's making comments like "oh I wonder/hope the linens are already up" Erin was immediately able to ease the brides mind by simply asking Mike the question and he could immediately respond. There was great communication which leads to a flawless perfect day. On top of being top photographers with wonderful in site to making the experience better they both have wonderful personalities. Both have great energy and were just a joy to be around. I hope I get to work with them in the future soon!

• Just Right Ceremonies
    Just Right Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Mike and Erin are consummate professionals. As an officiant, I appreciate photographers who know their trade and are flexible. Their work is stunningly beautiful. I look forward to the next opportunity to work with them.

• P.O. Box 216 Manassas, 20108 See on map