24 Reviews for Lesnick Photo

Custom Graphics (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
24 Lesnick Photo Reviews

It wasn't a hard decision for my husband and I when we chose Mike and Erin. They are professional, friendly and responsive. You can tell they love what they do and will take several lenses with them in order to get the perfect shot. Within 8 hours of my wedding being over, I received quick pics from the day. I love this extra measure they do for their clients. While they are wedding photographer, Mike and Erin also provide portrait sessions, engagement picture sessions and more.

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

Words cannot describe how impressed my husband and I were with Mike and Erin! They were dream photographers to work with and their work was impeccable. Erin and mike came up with amazing and creative ways for Tim and I to express how happiness and love for one another not only during our engagement photos but also during our wedding. We got so many compliments from guests on their attitude and their photos, we even got several compliments from other photographers regarding their work. I recommend Lesnick Photos 100%

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files

I can’t say enough good things about Lesnick Photo! Mike and Erin are extremely talented photographers and did a great job capturing both the big and small moments from our day. We chose them because we loved their photojournalistic shooting style and attention to details. We didn’t hire a videographer and didn’t really need to, as going through all the photos was like re-living our wedding day from start to finish. It was terrific having them with us the entire day - they also gave us so many great tips from properly opening a champagne bottle to folding a pocket square! Before the ceremony, Erin stayed with my bridesmaids and I while Mike went with the boys. They communicated and coordinated discreetly throughout the day via headsets which, as an added bonus, were a great way for me to figure out where my husband was as he was running around setting things up!

It rained on our wedding day and Mike and Erin were totally on board with shooting our ceremony in the rain. Their excitement actually made us excited for the rain, too (which I had been seriously bumming out over)! The photos turned out wonderfully with the lush green backgrounds and I’m so happy we went ahead with the outdoor ceremony! All evening long, our guests commented that they thought our photographers were amazing as they were constantly on their toes and also getting great shots of our guests, which was very important to us. The photos on the dance floor are so much fun and we can’t wait to share them with our friends and family. They really captured all the fun, emotion, and joy from that day and we can’t recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We had to reschedule our engagement photographs twice (once due to weather and once due to a death) and Mike and Erin were beyond helpful and accommodating. Our engagement photo session was wonderful and the results are excellent! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Laurel, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

So. Fantastic.

I cannot recommend these two enough.

First: fantastic to work with. When you'll be spending a decent amount of time with photographers, you want to like them. Mike and Erin are so nice. You want to be friends with them after (be our friends Mike and Erin! :-) ). Our "test" for vendors is always, "are you happy giving them your business". That's an easy question to answer with them.

Second: absolutely gorgeous photos. They are so good at this. So good. We've only seen our "quick pics" so far (posted the morning after the ceremony) and they are gorgeous. Can't imagine what the final product will be like!

Use. These. Two. For. Your. Wedding.

Profile Picture N, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would absolutely recommend Lesnick Photo! Erin & Mike are so friendly and easy to work with. They are super LGBTQ+ friendly, and made my wife and I (two people who are notoriously uncomfortable in front of a camera) feel at ease. It rained steadily for the first half of our wedding day, and they both kept smiles on their faces, even though they were both drenched head-to-toe! They give a discount for teachers and military personnel, and they're proud of their work. I would definitely use them again for future events!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erin and Mike Lesnick are quite possibly the best photographers ever. After having a horrible time with previous photographers, I can't help but feel Erin and Mike were sent down from heaven to do our wedding. My husband and I were very awkward in front of the camera with other photographers (and it showed) but with Erin and Mike, we felt so comfortable and had such a good time, I could not believe how AMAZING and INCREDIBLE and BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING our engagement and wedding photos are!! They helped my husband and I to relax and helped pose us so we didn't feel/look so awkward. Thirty minutes later, it didn't feel like we had strangers taking pictures of us, they felt like our friends :) They are so talented, take every detail into account, edit all photos, and produce stunning pictures. And to top it off, are amazing, kind, and fun to work with! I literally do not have a single bad thing to say about them, so if you are looking for photographers for ANY occasion, look no further..go with Lesnick Photo, and you will be as happy as I am!

Profile Picture Diane, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

You are getting two phenomenal photographers in Mike and Erin, and you get both at the same time. Mike and Erin really know what they are doing. The nice thing is that they both have different photography preferences and styles of capturing moments. For instance, one prefers a Nikon camera and the other Canon. They work together well together and compliment each other. They're both very sweet and kind. They see things in everyday surroundings that make photos look amazing. They are always on time to appointments. What impressed me most that is there is no time limit to your wedding day. They will be there when you tell them to until you depart your reception. Oh, and I love the Facebook Quick Pics. You get a few of their personal favorite photographs of your big day within 24 hours. Most photographers you have to wait weeks for all of the photos. I couldn't recommend them more highly

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

The Lesnicks were a wonderful team to work with! They did our engagement and Wedding pictures and they look amazing, I couldn't have asked for anything more. The husband and wife team work so well together and capture the smallest details of your special day. They really try to connect with who you are as a couple and bring that out in the photos. They are just all around awesome and I can't wait for the next special event to give these two a call.

Profile Picture Maya, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Erin are truly amazing!!!!!! They were super sweet and great communicators from our first email. They reached out throughout our year engagement not just close to our wedding to see how we were and if we had updates or questions for them. On our wedding day they were so supportive and made sure our photo needs were being met while making us feel comfy since my hubby and I are not used to being professionally photographed. They captured all aspects of our wedding in such beauty. Because of their amazing photos we can relive our special day every time we look at them. Not only did we find great photographers but found wonderful new friends in Mike and Erin. We highly recommend them 200%

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Erin Lesnick truly captured the beauty and the emotion of the best day of our lives. They are beyond professional, communicating with headsets so no element of surprise would be ruined. They brought so much creativity on placement of the grounds of our wedding venue. Truly a fun, professional and enthusiastic husband-and-wife duo. We will be hiring them again for many other special occasions. So glad we found them.

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Erin are an amazing team and they captured our wedding perfectly! They got the photos we wanted and were quick to provide us with quick picks. They are the nicest people and it has been so amazing working with them. Fantastic photographers!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Erin took our engagement pictures this past weekend! They were WONDERFUL to work with! We were a little late for our photo shoot, but they still worked with us and got all of the pictures we were hoping to get in a very reasonable amount of time. They were very easy-going and took some wonderful pictures. Finally, they posted some initial pictures online the same day and the rest within 2 days!! We really can't say enough about them! We highly recommend their services! F

Profile Picture User4082965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Erin were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were very attentive to our needs and were great with photographing all of our guests (including some little children who were sometimes less than cooperative). Most importantly, the pictures were beautiful! We would recommend them to anyone in need of a professional photographer.

Profile Picture User3761304, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Erin shot our engagement and wedding photos. They are both a lot of fun to work with. They are very easy going and have a great eye for beautiful photographs. It was great having them both there for the wedding, as Erin spent the day with me and Mike spent the day with my groom. We'll be going back to them to photograph all of our big life events!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Mike Lesnick Photography for our wedding. Mike and Erin are fantastic and the pictures from our wedding are gorgeous. They are easy to work with and flexible with ideas. It rained on our wedding day, but we still wanted to try to take some pictures outside. Mike and Erin have wet-weather gear for their cameras and were up for the adventure. The pictures in the drizzle are my favorite. Everyone at the wedding loved Mike and Erin and everyone loves the pictures. Easy to work with, great people, beautiful pictures. What more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Erin photographed our wedding and they were amazing! They have a complimentary style and work wonderfully together giving us a well rounded collection for our wedding. Also after the wedding all of their photos are free to the public which means that your guests can download any and all photos from their website. No silly water marks or contracts to keep us from our pictures.

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and his assistant, Erin, were great. They knew just how to pose us for awesome shots.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Erin photographed our wedding in August of 2012, and we feel like we couldn’t have made a better decision. My husband and I searched for the right photographer for several months before Mike was recommended to us, and we’re so thankful he was. Our photographs are beautiful! Not only did Mike and Erin capture beautiful photos of us on our big day, they captured the important moments and memories that were created. We can look through our photos and remember exactly how we felt on our wedding day; the photos enable us to relive it all. Mike and Erin are an absolute pleasure to work with; they are sweet, friendly, fun and incredibly professional. They were never intrusive while we went about our day and our celebration but they captured everything! Not only were we thrilled with our experience, but we’ve gotten many compliments from our family and friends as well. Their work is amazing! We’re so happy that we will have these beautiful photographs to cherish forever.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The bride gave me (the groom) this duty to comment on Mike & Erin, who worked both our engagement session (April) and full day wedding:
1. Ditto on all the positives already mentioned in other reviews.
2. Great personalities to know...they can make the most shy guy (and bride, of course!) get easily comfortable with them.
3. Their "full-day" offering was key. We communicated our full wedding day schedule, and with advanced planning discussions/scheduling, all worked out quite well for them. Exhausted just as the newlyweds were, but they were troopers even on a hot day in June.
4. Their freely-available images posted on their web (also for purchase) was another key highlight for us to easily share.
5. They can get complete five-stars by improving a little better on their turn-around times, but I suspect their services are in great demand! I'm sure everyone wants to see their pictures ASAP.

We would definitely and highly recommend Mike's services!

Profile Picture Mel, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike did both our engagement pictures and wedding we LOVE our pictures!!!! Everyone has said how beautiful our pictures are. We can not thank him enough for captureing out special day. We have so many pictures to choose from, I have to buy more frames :) Erin and Mike have even gone back to look at other pictures with us and our special people from our wedding. I Highly reccomend if you want the best pictures!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and his assistant, Erin, produced beautiful pictures that truly brought out our personalities and showed our love for one another. Mike was flexible about meeting to plan and for an engagement session, and was easy to work with and easy to be around. He knows how to make people comfortable, which was important to me because my husband is military and wasn't going to get the change to meet Mike before we shot pictures with him. Mike & Erin really know how to focus on the bride and groom. My only complaint would be making sure that there are pictures of the people who aren't necessarily on the dance floor, even if that's where the action is. But I would forewarn brides that no matter who their photographer is, they need to make sure they know who the important people are who won't always be in the middle of the action. Overall, Mike & Erin were both wonderful to work with and I would definitely recommend them to other couples.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Mike! He did a great job and is very nice. He responds quick to phone calls and emails. Overall we would use him again for any photography needs we may have! He is great to work with!

Profile Picture Farrah, 5/21/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike is the best photographer! He captured our wedding in crisp, bright pictures that is so refreshing. His best asset, however, is his personality. He remained calm and fun throughout the entire planning process even when I changed my mind a million times. On the wedding day, he kept the entire bridal party laughing and relaxed. Mike works very unobtrusively so that he doesn't impede with the wedding and just lets things flow naturally. He was absolutely wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Katherine , 2/26/11, 9 Reviews