Gorgeous Locks and Makeup

Herndon, District of Columbia View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Gorgeous Locks and Makeup LLC, based in Herndon, Virginia, offers personable and affordable wedding day beauty for brides and their wedding party. Brides have direct access through texts, calls, and emails with the stylist before the wedding, along with consultations and trials, during and after the big event. Gorgeous Locks provides hair and makeup services with upfront pricing and no hidden fees. They pride themselves on their quality and artistic work, as well as the punctuality and compassion they have for their brides.

Gorgeous Locks and Makeup LLC will travel anywhere within northern Virginia for the event. Stylists will collaborate with brides on their expectations and wedding vision. Gorgeous Locks offers contouring makeup, fake eyelashes, and eye makeup to create the perfect look for each bride, whether they want a glam style or something more natural. To complete the full beauty look, the following hair services are also provided:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Hair extensions
  • Haircuts
  • Keratin treatment
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Amy
    Amy E. Married on 10/30/2022

Definitely worth it!

I am pretty confident with hair and makeup so I wasn’t initially thinking this was necessary. I am so glad I had Erica do my hair and makeup for my wedding, though. My makeup lasted through several tears. My hair held up beautifully. Erica was a pleasure to work with and really helped me calm down and feel better when I hadn’t slept well and had a migraine. It really helped me get off on a better foot that morning. My mom had her hair done and it looked incredible! She loved it.
    Kristina B. Married on 08/06/2022

10/10 experience

Erica from Gorgeous Locks and Makeup was wonderful! She was experienced and knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and listened to what I wanted. She made the day of my wedding go so smooth as she was even able to stay ahead of schedule with several girls getting hair and makeup done. My actual hair and makeup looked immaculate and stayed in place perfectly all night long.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing wedding day experience!

Erica and Veronica are incredible!! I did a hair and makeup trial with Erica before the wedding and she kindly let me try out multiple styles in one sitting, to try and figure out my look for the big day. She was so flexible and 100 percent about what I wanted. On the actual wedding day, Erica and Veronica were a dream to work with. They were ahead of schedule the entire day and the whole getting ready experience was so relaxed, fun, and stress free. They are true professionals and made everyone in my bridal party look and feel amazing! They listen carefully to what you want and they seriously make magic happen. I will probably never see my hair look that good ever again and truly was wowed by what Erica could do, and in such little time too! She is efficient, has great attention to detail, and she cared about how I felt. She was so flexible throughout the whole process -- she changed the schedule multiple times because of some changes with the bridal party and was very nice about it. She also used hair pins I brought to wedding day that I hadn't used in the trial and said that was no problem at all! She was beyond easy to work with and I could not recommend her more! Beyond her professionalism and talents, she is so fun to be around for your wedding day! Veronica is a wizard with makeup and my whole bridal party was raving about her as well. Dream team!!! Thank you, Erica and Veronica!! -Jenny
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Alba & Evan
33 photos · 10/06/2018

Herndon Herndon, District of Columbia, 20171
Location of (Gorgeous Locks and Makeup)
Sterling, VA Sterling, VA, 20165