Tamar C Makeup

Vienna, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tamar C Makeup is a professional hair and makeup company located in Vienna, Virginia. We have a team of professional artists and stylists to serve bridal parties of any size. Tamar C Makeup has won WeddingWires Couples' Choice Award for the fourth consecutive year in a row!

Our goal is to make your beauty services the best part of your wedding! We love getting to know each one of our brides and make the expeirence relaxing and fun.

We are available for travel and international weddings.

Experience
Tamar C Makeup has been providing hair and makeup services for over ten years. From a young age, she was inspired by other makeup artists and YouTube videos to pursue a career in the industry. After attending cosmetology school, she worked for MAC Cosmetics to master her artistry. During her time with MAC Cosmetics, she learned to work on all skin tones and how to recreate any look. During her years in Cosmetology, Tamar attended hair competitions and shows to advance her skills in the art of updos.

Tamar C Makeup is happy to offer many services to brides and bridal parties for their big day, ensuring you look radient and beautiful. We offer vegan and cruelty free products upon request. These services include:

• Consultation
  • Trial hair and makeup
  • On-location wedding application
  • False lashes
  • Airbrush and traditional makeup
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Bridesmaid hair and makeup
  • Group discounts

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

• Amanda
    Amanda Getting married on 10/01/2022

Hair & Makeup of my DREAMS

Trial of my dreams!!

I cannot be more obsessed with Tamar. I had a trial with another hair and makeup artist that did *not* go to plan and I was so panicked about finding someone who would understand what I wanted and deliver. Then I found Tamar and she was literally a dream come true from the beginning!

What I really loved about my time with her was how involved she made me from the beginning and her attention to detail. She used products and techniques I know and love, and made me so comfortable as we planned out my look. She never rushed, and made me feel like a priority to her. At the end I literally looked just like my Pinterest inspiration board!

I cannot wait to have Tamar with me on my wedding day. She is fun, energetic, kind, and such a professional. RUN, don’t walk, to book her!! You won’t regret it.
    Anna P. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing Expereince with Tamar!

Tamar was amazing to work with from the makeup trial to the big day! She was very open to my desired look and preferences and made me so comfortable. They were so professional, efficient, and fun to be with in the bridal suite and everyone in my bridal party loved their looks. We had both our hair and makeup done and it was such a fun time. She helped me get the natural glam look I wanted and created a beautiful low up-do for my hair.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Tamar is a true professional and a talented makeup artist. She is so wonderful to work with and really enhances my job as a photographer by embracing the natural beauty of brides, bridesmaids and their mothers. Its very important to be a inspiration and guide your clients by example. She not only talented at what she does but lives it, as she comes to the photo shoots or events dressed in style and with a beautiful face, I cant tell you how many makeup artists I have seen that dress sloppy and dont care about how they look I wouldn't trust someone who doesn't take care if themselves to take care of me. Bottom line..Tamar is wonderful artist !

Vienna Vienna, VA, 22182
Location of (Tamar C Makeup)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding