Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design

Northbrook, IL View map
$4,995 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,995

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Proofs
Save the Date

• VandN
    Vandn B. Married on 05/30/2021

A Wonderful Photographer and Person :)

When my husband and I were deciding on vendors, I knew from the moment that we started discussing photographers that I wanted to have Tina capture all the moments from our wedding. Having seen Tina in action at my family friends’ wedding and children’s christenings, I knew that any and all photographs Tina takes are amazing. When my husband and I reviewed Tina’s wedding photography portfolio and packages, we made our decision on the spot to hire Tina. Throughout the entire process of working with Tina pre-wedding to the actual day itself, Tina was a dream to work with. She is very informative about everything wedding related, even offering advice about things to make sure we have available not only for the photographers but also items we should have at the reception. Tina helped us create the perfect shot list for the wedding, even surprising us with a few unexpected pictures during our reception. Tina and her team made the process of taking photos all night smooth and effortless. We haven’t seen all the photos (got a sneak peak of some of the ones we took in church) yet but I know they are going to be magazine worthy. We can’t thank Tina and her team enough for an amazing experience!
    Maral Married on 10/06/2017
    Tina and team get a 5/5 from my husband and I!
    We can't thank Tina enough for making our day so very extra special. She was cool, calm and, collected; and with that, it centered us to be the same. Tina ensured that our job was to enjoy our day, and each other. All the while, ensuring every photo op and experience was captured! Before our special day, we were asked if there were any specific posed photos we would want, if we had any props we would be using, what our colors were, etc. Of course, we ran to Pinterest for photo ideas. I can't even tell you how many times I'd forgotten I had even brought certain props, or to pose in certain ways that we had requested. Well, have NO FEAR, because Tina doesn't forget!! Tina went above and beyond to capture the very best photos and gave us direction every step of the way. Our guests (to this day, and our wedding was over a month ago), still GUSH over how professional and wonderful Tina and team are! When we received our photos, not only did we re-live our special day, we re-lived it through Tina's lens, and we were NOT disappointed!

Tina, thank you so much for making our experience so wonderful, and giving us the gift of beautiful photos that will last a lifetime!

Brett & Maral

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design's reply:

Thanks so Much Maral & Brett! Your wedding was a total blast! It was our honor to witness and photograph your special day ! It was fun to be on the move at the different iconic NYC locations and capture fun and elegant images of the love you share. Wishing you a lifetime of joy together as Mr. & Mrs. !!
    Meg Married on 09/06/2015
    Tina is THE BEST! We had our engagement shoot in NY with her and she did our wedding photos! i do not have the words to describe our reactions and feelings towards our photos... we were speechless. She captured our love, happiness and excitement with such ease. We were so comfortable running around NY with her because she quickly gains your trust and quickly shows you that she will turn these moments to life time memories!

The day of our wedding, starting from the morning while we were getting ready, to the ceremony, then our photo spots, then our reception she was full of life, excited and upbeat... making sure the whole bridal party was never looking dull or tired! At our reception our 300+ guests fell in love with Tina and her enthusiasm.... i got several calls and comments after our wedding about how great she was! Who doesn't want a photographer like that?

Now that we have received our photos and looking at them, it is SPECTACULAR how Tina caught SOOOOO many special, precious moments... that were literally just a second in time but now will be memories FOREVER. With such a large wedding and so many guests.... moments and guests sometimes get lost in the moment, but Tina has brought everything into life and something that i will cherish forever because now I am reliving my wedding day through her exquisite ART and TALENT!

Tina we LOVE YOU! & just wait a few years for another event ;)

Tamar C Makeup Tamar C Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tina is an AMAZING photographer. I loved working with her this past summer and cant wait to work with her again. As a makeup artist I wanted nice pictures that could reflect my work and WOW her photography skills surpassed what I expected. Every single picture looked flawless. Now, I have the best pictures for my portfolio. She's fun, professional and really allows her clients to feel relaxed and confident. If you want the best pictures of your wedding, Tina is the photographer for you!!!

Northbrook, 60062
Location of (Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design)

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design include in the starting price?

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Slideshow
  • Prints

What photography services does Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design include in their most popular wedding package?

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design offer?

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design offer?

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design offer for wedding events?

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tina Tcholakian Photography & Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding