Essence Photo & Video

935 W Chestnut St, Suite 14, Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Essence Photo & Video

Essence Photo & Video is a wedding photography company based in Chicago, Illinois that aims to capture the spirit of couples' wedding day. This business is comprised of a family of photographers that creates crisp and compelling imagery for their clients to look back on. These artists strive to build trusting relationships with all of their clients in order to ensure that everyone experiences a fun, professional photo session.

This dedicated team will work to encapsulate the warmth and delight that transpires during your celebration of love. They offer both photography and videography that will document your celebration with an unobtrusive approach. Prior to your special day, you and your partner can take part in an engagement session with the photographers in order to become more comfortable in front of the camera. You will then be able to secure these images, as well as your wedding images, as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, matted prints, or flush mounts. The following services can also be accommodated by this studio:

• Additional hours of coverage

Essence Photo & Video 6
Essence Photo & Video 7

Mary Klockowski · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Amazing and extremely reasonable

Looking for a photographer was a stressful process. I had researched and spoke to a quite few different companies. Majority of the time I felt no connection with the company as I was just emailed a pricing flyer. Then I found Essence. Not only were they quick but brought my fiancé and me in immediately for a consultation. Mike explained the entire process and wanted to get to know us and our story. I felt comfortable and very eager to talk about my fiancé and I’s journey. Choosing Essence was a seamless process. They care so much about making the couple happy and finding the right photographer to do just that. Their pricing is unbeatable. Other companies honestly want to charge so much money for their services. I understand for some couples money isn’t an issue but for us budget conscious brides I didn’t get a sinking feeling in my stomach when we went over prices. I thought they were extremely fair and reasonable for what we choose. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with Essence.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Letisia · Getting married on 09/19/2020

As we are deciding on our wedding photographer for next year, we came across Essence Photo & Video and from the beginning I was in awe in the way they approached our interest. I felt extremely pleased that instead of taking the regular approach that many vendors do when you email them, Mike took that extra step and called me to schedule an appointment. More than anything he made us feel like he wanted to get to know us more than selling his business to us over the phone. When we first walked into the studio we were mesmerized by the beautiful portraits and we became even more mesmerized by the work he continued to showed us. I loved the approach he took with us by asking questions about our relationship and family because that just showed me he cares more about finding someone that will fit our personalities for our special day

Overall Essence Photo & Video set the bar extremely high and no other vendor has been able to top it. We are definitely looking to book with them.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Essence Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,599.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• The Arboretum Club
    The Arboretum Club Country Club Weddings

Essence Photography has been at The Arboretum Club often and the photographers always do a great job. They are creative, polite, professional and very easy to work with. Essence really cares about their clients and makes sure their clients are happy and comfortable. I would highly recommend Essence to any Bride and Groom!

• Bobak's Signature Events
    Bobak's Signature Events Banquet Halls

I have worked with Essence Photo & Video for a long time. When Essence is working with my clients I am at ease knowing that they are being well taken care of and their photographs and video will be nothing short of spectacular. Essence Photo & Video are very professional and take great pride and care in training their photographers. I highly recommend this company for any event you do.

• 935 W Chestnut St, Suite 14 Chicago, 60642 See on map