Essence Photo & Video

935 W Chestnut St, Suite 14, Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Essence Photo & Video

Essence Photo & Video is a wedding photography company based in Chicago, Illinois that aims to capture the spirit of couples' wedding day. This business is comprised of a family of photographers that creates crisp and compelling imagery for their clients to look back on. These artists strive to build trusting relationships with all of their clients in order to ensure that everyone experiences a fun, professional photo session.

This dedicated team will work to encapsulate the warmth and delight that transpires during your celebration of love. They offer both photography and videography that will document your celebration with an unobtrusive approach. Prior to your special day, you and your partner can take part in an engagement session with the photographers in order to become more comfortable in front of the camera. You will then be able to secure these images, as well as your wedding images, as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, matted prints, or flush mounts. The following services can also be accommodated by this studio:

• Additional hours of coverage

326 Reviews for Essence Photo & Video

• Vicky

Vicky Davis · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Absolutely Amazing Photos

We could not be happier with our choice of photography for our wedding. Our photographer Penny did an amazing job. She was very friendly and attentive.. she captured every photo-op that we requested.. She did an amazing job.. our proofs look absolutely stunning.. We definitely made the correct choice.. Thank you Essence for everything..

Sent on 10/05/2019

Mary Klockowski · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Amazing and extremely reasonable

Looking for a photographer was a stressful process. I had researched and spoke to a quite few different companies. Majority of the time I felt no connection with the company as I was just emailed a pricing flyer. Then I found Essence. Not only were they quick but brought my fiancé and me in immediately for a consultation. Mike explained the entire process and wanted to get to know us and our story. I felt comfortable and very eager to talk about my fiancé and I’s journey. Choosing Essence was a seamless process. They care so much about making the couple happy and finding the right photographer to do just that. Their pricing is unbeatable. Other companies honestly want to charge so much money for their services. I understand for some couples money isn’t an issue but for us budget conscious brides I didn’t get a sinking feeling in my stomach when we went over prices. I thought they were extremely fair and reasonable for what we choose. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with Essence.

Sent on 09/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Essence Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1599
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• The Arboretum Club Country Club Weddings

Essence Photography has been at The Arboretum Club often and the photographers always do a great job. They are creative, polite, professional and very easy to work with. Essence really cares about their clients and makes sure their clients are happy and comfortable. I would highly recommend Essence to any Bride and Groom!

• Bobak's Signature Events Banquet Halls

I have worked with Essence Photo & Video for a long time. When Essence is working with my clients I am at ease knowing that they are being well taken care of and their photographs and video will be nothing short of spectacular. Essence Photo & Video are very professional and take great pride and care in training their photographers. I highly recommend this company for any event you do.

• 935 W Chestnut St, Suite 14 Chicago, 60642 See on map