PO Box 591, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Shining Moments Event Planning

Shining Moments Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning company based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Lead planner, Zupenda, is a planner by nature and adores bringing to life the unique wedding vision of each couple she works with. Zupenda holds a certificate in Wedding and Event planning from Temple University and interned with Trilogy Event Design before striking out on her own to help couples execute their ideal wedding celebration.

Services Offered.

Shining Moments Event Planning specializes in full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination services. This company prides itself on bringing each couple’s dream day to life through their skills and attention to detail. This team of talented planners aims to make your wedding planning experience as stress-free as possible so you can enjoy every moment of your special day. Additional services offered by Shining Moments Event Planning include:

• Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Areas Covered

Shining Moments Event Planning offer their services through the tri-state areas of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. They are also happy to provide their services for destination weddings.

Follow Shining Moments Event Planning on

Shining Moments Event Planning 1
  • Simply827

Yaeisha · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Zupenda Davis-Shine and Shining Moments Event Planning was one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding. Hiring a day-of-coordinator was on my wish list of items I wanted to have, but wasn't sure there was room in the budget for. I'm so glad that we were able to find room in our budget to add her services. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable; she knew to ask questions I hadn't even thought about. Many of my other vendors commented saying it was extremely easy to work with her. She was very responsive to correspondence, both with myself, and my other vendors. Zupenda also put me in touch with other vendors to complete our day. On the day of, I had no stress and all I had to worry about was marrying my husband. It was truly a pleasure working with Zupenda and Shining Moments Event Planning and I will definitely use their services in the future.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Shining Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thanks so much for your review Yaeisha! It was a pleasure being your Day of Coordinator for you and Howard's Special Day! Making things stressfree for our couples and working well with vendors is our specialty! We had so much fun watching Howard serenade you and your Grandmom boogie on the dance floor during the reception! Thanks again for trusting us with your vision!
  • John

John Natter · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional, personal, attentive and hard-working!

When I was first introduced to Zupenda I was very impressed with her enthusiasm and professionalism.

She certainly went above and beyond for me!!

I would highly recommend Shining Moments Event Planning for any and all events!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Shining Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thanks so much John! It was a pleasure working with you. Going above and beyond is what we do to make sure that exceeding your expectations is standard!

Shining Moments Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Religious